Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Working with Motor club of America

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Working with Motor club of America

Quote Originally Posted by artizhay View Post
    The distribution of income is entirely dependent on the associate, not MCA. My personal distribution is roughly 66% consumer 33% recruitment, not including downline commissions. MCA itself does not push recruitment like many MLM company leaders do.

Regardless, our discussions here are rather futile. Take Herbalife for example, which also has extreme potential from recruitment-backed income. Publicly traded company with real investors, and hedge fund managers can't even decide if it's a pyramid scheme or not, with one hedge fund buying shares of HLF to support its legitimacy.

So if prominent players in the financial field can't even agree on the legality of MLM, this thread - and frankly, maybe even the forum - is quite unnecessary, considering it would be unwise anyway to take legal advice on a forum from someone you don't even know, including myself.
    After carefully reading this post, Christmas Turkey comes to my mind. Just my humble opinion! Yep! Christmas Turkey!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by artizhay
    The distribution of income is entirely dependent on the associate, not MCA. My personal distribution is roughly 66% consumer 33% recruitment, not including downline commissions.
    YOUR situation is irrelevant to the question of whether or not MCA is a legitimate opportunity.

The very fact MCA members CAN profit mainly from recruitment is the red flag raised for people looking for a long term income opportunity.

"Pyramid" or "endless chain recruiting" schemes are illegal for a reason, not just because some regulator doesn't like the idea.

"Pyramid" or "endless chain recruiting" are guaranteed to fail AND the great majority of members will lose their money ESPECIALLY those such as you whose interest lies in product sales.

The fact MCA is heavily promoted on HYIP ponzi forums should also be another red flag for the astute potential member.

Legality aside, by participating in any MLM in which recruiting is allowed to remain as a primary income source, members are virtually condemning THEMSELVES to a futile struggle to make any sort of sustainable income.

IOW, if anyone is looking for a get-rich-quick scheme, MCA is right up their alley.

On the other hand, anyone looking for a legitimate MLM business would be well advised to stay clear.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

3. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe that this forum has been going on about Motor Club of America being a scam. Just like I tell other forums, if you think its a scam 1) Don't join 2) Call the proper authorities i.e., Attorney General, Federal Trade Commission, or other agency or bureau that you believe can shut them down, 3) prove that it is a scam so this thread can end. Do you people realize that all while this forum has been spreading false lies about its scam, PEOPLE STILL GET PAID EVERY FRIDAY; If you don't join, PEOPLE STILL GET PAID. The program has been out since what, late 2011. Just imagine if you all would have got in on the ground floor, you wouldn't have time on your hands to be having a discussion about it being a scam. SCARED MONEY DOESN'T MAKE ANY MONEY!

Now Discuss that!

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone in the U.S or Canada can be an associate and sell MCA. For FREE. Just click on "Become An Associate". Duh,obviously most people can not see this when they visit the TVC site. It is your fault if you do not. Don't blame the associate who got you to buy a membership if you didn't really want it.

With that said, yes its a SCAM to the general public. Why? No MASS MEDIA ADVERTISING. No PROFILE on BIG WEBSITES. Not BBB accredited (which in fact BBB has been reported as a guess what.....SCAM) Google that for starters. But no one talks about that when saying MCA or TVC isn't accredited with the BBB.

MCA nor TVC charges a fee to be an associate. Associates say that. Why? Well, mention $$$ and you'll actually look at what the service offers. On the other hand, not everyone cares if they can make money with a company. In fact, look at Sprint and its referal program. $25 per person you refer to switch to Sprint. But heres the catch, ONLY if you have the SPRINT service can you do this. Wait a minute, they charge to be an affiliate? Why aren't people calling them a scam on that level? BIG COMPANY,PAID ADVERTISING, consumers don't care. But its a RED FLAG when MCA TVC pays its associate to refer others to the service? REALLY?

MCA is a real product. If you like the service and decide to share it to others.....GO AHEAD. Earn money from it or not.

Chargebacks??? Yes they are there. But for what? Well if you werent paid an advanced commission, you would only make $4-$9 per referral.But since you are advanced, that goes to protecting the company if someone cancels early. Sure they can still lose money if an associate has charge backs on their account and they aren't generating any sales or just stop trying completely. I guess the SCAM concern is mainly because they give you advanced commission's right and not the standard?

Simply put, you do not have to join anything you do not want to. If you don't like the service or compensation.....STAY AWAY. If you want to attempt to prove its a scam, GO AHEAD...why not go viral with it if you're actually concerned for others.

You want the service? BUY IT. You can also be an associate IF you want while using the service.
    Want to be an associate? SIGN UP. Check your back-office for sales support with TRAINING tips in .pdf format. Locate the proper license forms, get the W-9 form and associate form, read it over, sign it/fill out and send it in.

Peace & Bless.

William W. Green, 92 - Founded Motor Club - NYTimes.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xxxmasterofselfxx View Post

yada,

yada,

justify,

rationalize,

lay blame,

distract.
    If an "associate" CAN profit mainly from recruitment, it's both illegal and guaranteed to fail.

Get-rich-quickers will be attracted by the fact they can profit solely by recruiting,

smart and ethical people will not.

YOU decide if you want to be a get-rich-quicker or ethical and smart.

7. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    If an "associate" CAN profit mainly from recruitment, it's both illegal and guaranteed to fail.

Get-rich-quickers will be attracted by the fact they can profit solely by recruiting,

smart and ethical people will not.

YOU decide if you want to be a get-rich-quicker or ethical and smart.
    Guaranteed to fail? Well, I and many others are making money with MCA by signing up members who can benefits over $150,000 worth of services. Me thinks you however, is in a state of denial.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeminiDogg
    I and many others are making money with MCA by signing up members who can benefits over $150,000 worth of services.
    Which means what ??

* Because YOU are making money, it's legitimate ??

* Because SOMEONE is making money it's legitimate ??

* Because YOU aren't using recruiting as your main income source, it's legitimate ??

Let's take your premise to it's legitimate conclusion, shall we ??

Let's say you and two of your friends are "making money by signing up members" and 200,000 other people are "making money by signing others into an endless chain recruiting / pyramid scheme" would MCA still be legitimate ??

Take it a step further,

Let's say you and two of your friends are "making money by signing up members" and 200,000 other people are "making money by signing others into an endless chain recruiting / pyramid " and MCA did nothing to prevent the imbalance, would MCA still be legitimate ??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeminiDogg View Post
    Guaranteed to fail? Well, I and many others are making money with MCA by signing up members who can benefits over $150,000 worth of services. Me thinks you however, is in a state of denial.
    You really should read about Zeek Rewards, ASD Cash Generator, TelexFree to see how lame your logic is regarding this illegal pyramid. It is no different than all the other illegal pyramids that have failed or been shut down by the authorities.

You seem to think that all one has to do is report them to the authorities and they come running to shut a program down, Investigations take time, and they have to have enough people filing complaints for them to take action. The mere fact they have not YET, does not mean they won't in the future; nor does it mean this is a legal program. All any of you pimps of MCA have managed to do is provide bluster, obfuscation, smoke and mirrors straight out of the Scammers Playbook.

In the scheme of things, MCA is nothing more than a flea floating down the river on its back with an erection yelling "Raise the drawbridge." That's how insginificant MCA is to the authorities. They have far bigger fish to fry than this joke of a program. The old adage, "A fool and his money are soon parted," will soon play out here all by itself. No help needed from the "evil government."

You seem to be mistaken that those of us here are newbs and don't know any better, and you think you can BS your way to make us believe your BS. Think again.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Eagle One, you're a freaking clown. Eagle Research Associates? Give me a break! Probably You can keep saying MCA's a scam, a pyramid all you want till your voice give out, but the fact is MCA offers the same kind of Motor Club Services the way AAA does, except we people a peace of mind of over $150,000 worth of benefits and I get paid for it. If AAA decided offers the same opportunity the way MCA does, will you call it a scam? Another thing, how you could called it a pyramid, when I sell only memberships and not recruiting a single soul. You're a ass clown, dude. Go play with yourself.

Post Thanks / Like

Another thing, how you could called it a pyramid, when I sell only memberships and not recruiting a single soul.
    You see a difference between selling membership vs. recruiting a member? Pray tell, what is the difference?

And keep your potty mouth to yourself. I'm sure there's some place you can lick on yourself.
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post
    You see a difference between selling membership vs. recruiting a member? Pray tell, what is the difference?

And keep your potty mouth to yourself. I'm sure there's some place you can lick on yourself.
    Maybe it's you who don't know the difference of selling a membership, pal. Like I said before, I only sell membership, not recruiting. If I do wanna recruit someone to sell the MCA membership
    I can do that; but I chose not to.

And keep your dirty thoughts to yourself, ass clown.

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately it seems Mr Dogg is representative of a large number of multi level marketers who live by the rule of the jungle "as long as I get mine, screw everyone else"

No matter how many times it is pointed out to him/them that the problem is not with what HE does, the problem lies in the fact others CAN profit from MCA members based solely on recruting others into an endless chain recruiting system AND the fact MCA has done nothing to prevent such a situation occurring.

As has been said before, smart MLMers will keep away from MCA and leave it to the get-rich-quick brigade

15. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Unfortunately it seems Mr Dogg is representative of a large number of multi level marketers who live by the rule of the jungle "as long as I get mine, screw everyone else"

No matter how many times it is pointed out to him/them that the problem is not with what HE does, the problem lies in the fact others CAN profit from MCA members based solely on recruting others into an endless chain recruiting system AND the fact MCA has done nothing to prevent such a situation occurring.

As has been said before, smart MLMers will keep away from MCA and leave it to the get-rich-quick brigade
    Well littleroundman, since you're so mind is full of ignorance, and wanted to talk behind my back with Mr. Kschang, that's okay, I can take a hint. But its apparently that you're just simply too gutless to have a one-on-one debate with me about MCA; Also, did I read this right? You said that "others CAN profit from MCA members based solely on recruiting others into an endless chain recruiting system???" Apparently to me that you just don't like normal people to making money in any sales companies whether its MCA or Metlife. Let me remind you that we have over 9,000,000 motor club members in TVC/MCA and there's only 50,000 reps in the company. Taking about total stupidity on your part. #smh!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeminiDogg
    But its apparently that you're just simply too gutless to have a one-on-one debate with me about MCA;
    Nah,

it's a lot more simple than me being "gutless"

I just don't care what you think.

I'm posting for those readers who are considering joining MCA and looking for more information than a multitude of "I got paid" posts from get-rich-quickers and the HYIP ponzi crowd.

MLM companies that not only allow, but actively encourage "endless chain recruiting" in their membership notoriously don't end well for the great majority of members, and, even more importantly by far the greatest majority of members will NEVER break even, despite their best efforts.

Throw in the fact MCA is one of the current darlings of the usual suspect HYIP ponzi forums such as Talkgold and MMG, and you can almost hear the footsteps of legitimate MLMers running away in droves.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe it's you who don't know the difference of selling a membership, pal. Like I said before, I only sell membership, not recruiting.
    You recruited a member (who paid membership fee) is no different than you sold a membership.

Perhaps what you meant to say is you recruit an associate, but you sell MotorClub membership to a member. But it appears that you can't articulate the difference. I suggest a brain surgeon to fix your aphasia.
    ---

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Eagle One, you're a freaking clown. Eagle Research Associates? Give me a break! Probably You can keep saying MCA's a scam, a pyramid all you want till your voice give out, but the fact is MCA offers the same kind of Motor Club Services the way AAA does, except we people a peace of mind of over $150,000 worth of benefits and I get paid for it. If AAA decided offers the same opportunity the way MCA does, will you call it a scam? Another thing, how you could called it a pyramid, when I sell only memberships and not recruiting a single soul. You're a ass clown, dude. Go play with yourself.
    Seriously, this is the best you could do? Your pathetic insults don't even make my top 5000 of insults I have received. Surely you can do better than this, for if you can't you need to stop while you are behind. At least I have something to play with unlike you.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Seriously, this is the best you could do? Your pathetic insults don't even make my top 5000 of insults I have received. Surely you can do better than this, for if you can't you need to stop while you are behind. At least I have something to play with unlike you.
    I don't see you making waves your damn self to prove that MCA's a scam. One thing is sure though; I'm making serious money making people's lives a little better, while you crying chicken little behind your little room. Talking about pathetic. LOL!!

Post Thanks / Like

I don't see you making waves
    So, unless mighty center-of-the-universe GeminiDogg sees it, then it ain't happening, is that what you're saying ????

See the logo in the top left hand corner of your screen ??

All we suggest is that "YOU decide" and YOU obviously have decided.

Post Thanks / Like

You recruited a member (who paid membership fee) is no different than you sold a membership.

Perhaps what you meant to say is you recruit an associate, but you sell MotorClub membership to a member. But it appears that you can't articulate the difference. I suggest a brain surgeon to fix your aphasia.
    I'm Brain Damage?? Speak for yourself, and read my last note: Did I ever said I sell Membership to members? NO! Maybe you need a brain surgery yourself to articulate a little better, son. Some scam-buster you've turned out to be.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm Brain Damage??
    No, you are GeminiDogg.

"Brain damage" is what you're displaying signs of.

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't see you making waves your damn self to prove that MCA's a scam. One thing is sure though; I'm making serious money making people's lives a little better, while you crying chicken little behind your little room. Talking about pathetic. LOL!!
    Now that is one of the funniest things you have posted here. You have no clue what I am or am not doing about proving this is an illegal pyramid. You can't see this is an illegal pyramid, so how in the world could you see what I am doing? Give it up while you are behind.
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

I'm Brain Damage?? Speak for yourself, and read my last note: Did I ever said I sell Membership to members? NO!
    You wrote "I sell membership". Clearly, whoever bought the membership (from you) becomes a member, whom you recruited. So?

Furthermore, aphasia is a condition or symptom of brain damage. You clearly can't *be* "brain damage". That's not even proper grammar. Which only proves you actually *do* have aphasia (or horrible grammar).
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

You wrote "I sell membership". Clearly, whoever bought the membership (from you) becomes a member, whom you recruited. So?
    Nah, in true pseudo-MLM fashion, Mr Dogg is going to claim the guy came running up to him and begged to be allowed to join MCA, so, technically he didn't actually "recruit" anyone

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jweidow View Post

Check Out These Benefits Include:

- Emergency Roadside Assistance- Free towing 100 miles
    - $80 Per Referral Brought In( 19.95 plan- Best plan)
    - $500 Arrest Bond Certificate
    - $2,000 In Attorney Fees
    - $25,000 Bail Bond/Felony
    - 24 Hour Coverage If Injured
    - Travel Assistance/Trip Planning
    - $500 Emergency Room Cash
    - $5,000 Stolen Vehicle Reward
    - Up to a 65% Discount On Prescriptions
    -Up to a 50% Discount on Dental & Vision
    - $50,000 Accidental Death
    - $1,000 Credit Card Protection
    - $54,750 In Hospital Coverage Paid Directly To You
    I was flipping through the tread, and one thing came to mind what does a consumer membership cost? I did not see it quoted, but from Ripoff Report | Motor Club of America (MCA) www.mcamotorclubofamerica.com Complaint Review Internet: 977330 the best I can come up with is $9.99 per month. $120 a year. I just renewed my AAA membership which has similar benefits for $79. For $20 or more I could have upgraded to the super duper plan with even more crap I don't need.

When I was in high school and college and drove a crappy car, and cars were in general broke down more than they do today AAA was worth it. Lately, not so much. Other than towing and roadside assistance the rest of those benefits cost almost nothing to administer. Just picking on one, "Hospital Coverage" the benefit is $150 per day you are an inpatient in the hospital. The chances of someone spending 365 days in the hospital, almost 0. And I suspect this confinement has some exclusions, like say accident related.

As with many "programs" the commission paid to all these folks has to come from somewhere. In this case $120-$79 = $41 excess paid over the "value" of a membership. I just don't know of too many businesses other than MLM that operate with that model. And therein lies the problem for most that undertake this venture.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Working with Motor club of America

Ok Motor club of america is a great company It always pays me on time and I refer people to the services they offer not the compensation plan. I love how i make commission, overrides residual income. By the way Ive made so much money with MCA. It has changed my life. The point of MCA is to find people who actually need these services not to just recruit random people who dont care for the services. Look I have been in this company and I have made over $100,000 with this company. I love it and I'll never look at another MLM company ever again. If you are just starting with MCA and you need help call me XXX XXX XXXX. I can get you in the right direction. MCA is POWERFUL and people like this guy are powerless. Remember people its all up to you when it comes to business. JOIN MCA NOW call XXX XXX XXXX. MY group is the most professional in the business WE REALLY TRAIN AND SPONSOR OUR TEAM.

[phone number removed by mod]
    Last edited by littleroundman; 07-22-2013 at 10:53 PM.