Hi, I got scammed three times and my last amount was $700 approx. Unfortunately I've many excellent reviews on this websites so I always bear these losses. I feel to share my story as well so you guys so from now you can just find your Employer/Employee and try to deal him outside regarding payments.

Few days back I won a project and worked on it day night, Employer payment was verified which freelancer always suggest to check before bidding. lolz... Well project was completed, 5/5 rating were given, payment was released from milestone and after few days I was shocked to see my account with -$700 approx. I got an invoice of
Reversal of [Done milestone payment from xxxxxx for project xxxxxx
(Partial payment for project) (USD) from xx/xx/xxxx at xx:xx EDT] (USD)

I tried my best to contact the support team but they always reply with their same email templates. They told me that we have some issue with your Employer Account.. My Employer is their user first and they have all the details, not me :) but they were forcing me to contact with the employer to resolve this issue otherwise they will not release my amount. This is open blackmailing. I mean seriously??? Am I responsible to verify Employer's account??? What the hell is freelancer team doing out their? Why they are allowing everyone to post a project? Why don't they allow only verified user to post the project? Is it just to increase their users which they have mentioned at the bottom of their site? They don't allow us to get employer contact info and on the other side they are asking to contact the Employer. What a Joke? I've seen the account of Employer and it was suspended however I've found the Employer outside and he said Freelancer has suspended his account and asking to upload all his documents because he and his payment method was suspicious. WTF... Client was sick so instead of any cooperation he requested a chargeback from his CC company so freelancer team wouldn't enjoy parties on my legally earned amount. Client was sick because he recovered roundabout $2500 from all projects he recently paid on freelancer and told me how easy it was to get the amount back after getting the services.... Here is the facebook page of a that client who never paid me for their event designs
https://www.facebook.com/pages/4Seas...35962799983934
4Seasons Events Curacao are a group of sick people including Darrell and Liza

Well I don't know Why freelancer realise this once the project is completed and payment got released by client??? Who gave them authority to stole amount from our account? Freelancer always tell that their job is to make a safe place of payment for both Employer and Employee.. It proves that they are not making the place safer for payment and not able to run this business any more. They are just greedy and unprofessional people. I've contact to their CEO matt and told him about all this issues because their support sucks I've mailed their support team more than 15 times but no satisfactory answer. Matt just ignored it and said that these are rare cases. and we don't have any power to control when a user request chargeback. I told him this is how any one can post a project pay via credit card and request a chargeback?? He was silent like, yes this is how you can hack our freelancers. I told him to add some option of dispute so we can further upload the evidence if someone request an illegal chargeback for no reason. He said this is beyond our scope to control such issues. I mean how one can get his amount back even after having the full services without any issue??? We don't have any option to fight for our rights and to prove who is guilty???

I've all the evidence if anyone want to see I can show them....

Thanks