LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need some advice

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Need some advice

The simple answer is YOU CAN"T. Take out what you can every day. DO NOT REFER ANY NEW PEOPLE, and cross your fingers.

The BEST investors in the world, Warren Buffet, George Soros, Carl Icahn, have been able to return no more than 20% PER YEAR. And they are THE BEST. It goes down from there.

I will make an open suggestion to you as I have had many many others in the 20 or so years since I first read it. There is a book called "The Richest Man in Babylon" by George S Clason, it is cheap and a fun easy read. Read that, digest it and then spend some time thinking about what you really want to do with your hard earned money.

Post Thanks / Like

OK thanks:)

But i will update here as soon as i get all my money back

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Phooey, this means no kitten videos.
    Here are a couple for you "ribshaw"

Cat menace No1

Cat menace No 2

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the laughs P2P.

Post Thanks / Like

careful because lots of people online offered looks good, but yet it is a scam..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gabir31 View Post
    Well,Maybe you're right ... but my money is already there, although I do not believe they will close next two years.
    NVM...I hope you are wrong
    Gabir31,

An old expression is "There are none so blind as those who will not see", and I believe this applies to you and your rather myopic view of Ponzi schemes. Yes, this "program" you are now in, the one that "pays you" regularly, will not last. Historically, they never do. People here have given you not just their advice, but advice based on YEARS of watching these scams unfold, and then fold up like a cheap suit. This site is filled with them; you may want to have a long look at some older threads here.......

I also noticed that you use the word "invest" often, the most hated word in online scams. It infers they are selling an unregistered security, something that is highly illegal! And yet, you seem to not have any problem with this. as with the millions and millions of people before you who thought they had found an amazing "opportunity", it will vanish in a cloud of dust, minus the hearty "Hi Ho Silver, Away!!!"

if you will not head the advice given to you by knowledgeable individuals, they why ask????
    The more I am around people, the more I like my dog !!

http://www.asdupdates.com/wordpress

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

In 2011, I “hired” Indian American freelancer named Delson Armstrong (Delson90) to write a screenplay, or two scripts actually.
    He recommended paying outside Elance, and I paid him $7500 upfront. He wrote couple of pages, but then I saw that he ran out of motivation. Maybe it had something to do with the money, and there was no contract. He realized that I live in Europe, and he was in New York, so nothing´s going to take the money away from him, whether he does the work or not.

During first 16 months, he kept on saying that everything is going as planned, he´s been working hard and written this many pages, but he doesn´t want to show it yet. Excuses and explanation “I will show it tomorrow, next week, I have been sick, it´s thanksgiving here…”
    But nothing happened.
    Anyway, I was hoping for a new start even though we both knew that he´s a shameless liar.
    16 months: he wrote a synopsis for a regular agent story, and stuff like that.
    20 months: he returned 600 dollars.
    24 months: he really started writing this regular agent story he had created.
    26 months: he had a 6 week pause and deleted his Elance after receiving 2.5 star feedback from another job.

I basically paid his rent or holiday trips,and wasted 6900 while he kept me hanging for two years.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gabir31 View Post
    Yes i know this...thats way i invest on UPS so much...they are just starting and the live is about 2 years and they are online only 6 month so in 1 year i will close my account and run:)

But i dont think they are scamers
    For ponzis there are no "fixed" lifetime. It can be 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year but who know how will be the scammers performance??? Lifetime of ponzis depends on the flow of deposits/withdrawals. When positive the ponzi will keep stealing but when when become negative they will make a run. Those stats only available for ponzi managers (SCAMMERS) so if you're not one of those scammers you have no idea about when the ponzi will collapse...

According to the laws of most countries all of those who run ponzis are criminals/scammers and it does not matter what you think about it. The site you described here its a proven scam!

Post Thanks / Like

I think gabir31 should stop playing with penny-ante money and take out a second and then invest all of it as well as any pension or 401(k) money into this immediately. It's time to put real money where your mouth is. After all this is a paying program and what's there to lose? Up to it gabir31?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com