Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Passion Coffee With Aphrodisiacs. A Recommended Affiliate Program.

Post Thanks / Like

Passion Coffee With Aphrodisiacs. A Recommended Affiliate Program.

Passion Coffee contains natural aphrodisiacs factors known to increase male sexual desire desire

Visit Passion Coffee Web site For Information

I discovered this site when I noticed Maurice Bernier from Scamlandpro had a new advertisement in his PowerOfOneIncome4Life forum. The advertiser was none other than Michael Clayton who sells letters from Christ and runs dubious dating sites.

Take a look at the business advice and programs recommended by Maurice Bernier and Michael Clayton

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Passion Coffee With Aphrodisiacs. A Recommended Affiliate Program.

And, if you believe THAT, you'll believe anything.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, they left out erectus emolliantus, the h***-on herb...! So is this the "real" Michael Clayton, or is George Clooney supplementing his millions from movies with scam juice...?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

This does me no good if it doesn't help women.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    LOL, they left out erectus emolliantus, the h***-on herb...! So is this the "real" Michael Clayton, or is George Clooney supplementing his millions from movies with scam juice...?
    It is Adland's Michael Clayton for certain. I have watched this one and his scams for a long time. I mean for a very long time. It was from days before I became a scam buster An Adlander from the old days informed me that an Adlander, who spouted Christianity had a roaring trade in young Indian brides. I know that the person who is under suspicion for this activity is still very active in Adland and I am watching that person even more carefully. Adlnd should be closed down before the scammer draw in more suckers.

Michael Clayton is not the person suspected of trading in young Indian brides but a person who sells aprodisiacs and "Letters from Christ" can not be up to any good.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    This does me no good if it doesn't help women.
    My brother would have been delighted to have known about that coffee when he was a pig farmer "whip." His father (who was also my father) bought him a very expensive stud boar. The boar was a very friendly animal and my brother become very fond of him. Unfortunately the animal had a very low libido and prefered a wallow and a back scratch to servicing my brother's guilts (young sow's) when they came on heat!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You are correct in starting this thread P2P. Having have been 'friends' with this person, I tried to ignore his advertisements and take him at face value and he treated me with respect. Now that I am involved in this scam-busting thing, it makes things a little different. He is involved in many 'suspicious' websites originating in Australia, which do include 'dating' - really more like as in prostitution...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post

Michael Clayton is not the person suspected of trading in young Indian brides but a person who sells aprodisiacs and "Letters from Christ" can not be up to any good.
    Got you on that one also!! So am I as you well know because I see a lot on FB that I question... another thread later perhaps by someone other than me!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Got you on that one also!! So am I as you well know because I see a lot on FB that I question... another thread later perhaps by someone other than me!!!
    We both know the Scamlander, who has been accused of trafficking in Indian brides. It may be legal and moral to make matches for young Hindu girls on the Indian sub continent but we also know that the Scamlander who was doing this claims to be Christian and you have to be sixteen to marry in Christian countries..

Yes that person is is better known on Facebook than Scamland now. This thread is about aphrodisiac coffe, so I will try to remain on topic. Scamland's Michael Clayton had better look out (Scratchy is About.)

I wish my brother was still alive, as we could have tested two gallons of the cofee to see if increased libido in pigs? Any RS member who knows a pig farmer could suggest that he or she tests Don's swill on pigs. The average pig could be be sedated with two gallons of beer when my brother was farming.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 04-26-2012 at 12:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder what Jesus would say about Passion Coffee?

Michael gets Letters from Christ.

What would Jesus Say?

Post Thanks / Like

The whole idea of coffee with aphrodisiac is a "meatball sundae" any way.

A MLM Skeptic: Are you marketing "meatball sundae"?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post
    The whole idea of coffee with aphrodisiac is a "meatball sundae" any way.

A MLM Skeptic: Are you marketing "meatball sundae"?
    Off course it is. That is why I suggested testing on a stud boar with a low libido.

However Michael Clayton from Scamlandpro who sells Christ's Letters which were written c2006, so coffee with aprodisiacs from a seller like that should be good for a laugh. Perhaps somebody will invite him in here to defend himself and we will have a new MMB.

Post Thanks / Like

Every Single's Dream?

I hope to create a blog for singles to give loads if interesting information news and options to hook up and make friends. I have been in the singles industry in Australia since 1980 Both off line and online.

For now to get some info visit my profiles

Michaels profiles displayed HERE

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Soo, a guy with a bad back is promoting a supposed aphrodisiac? Maybe in the throes of passion he forgets the pain in his back...?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

With a little help from "Christ" and Michael, the land of Oz could be soon be scam free. Read what Christ has to say to Michael about many things including the the sexual act HERE

Quote.

Christ's Letters Of 2006 & 2007 Confirm a New World without war or money. People who are aware enough to become more spiritually enlightened by Christ will create a new more caring reality on earth. To understand this fully you must read Christs Letters several times. Introduction to Christs Letters. Download or read Christ's Letters.

Help Me Save Australia
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 06-16-2012 at 12:14 AM.