Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Pet Protector

Post Thanks / Like

Pet Protector

Is this product for real. Does it keep an animal tick and flea free for four years. Is the company a legitimate registered company?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pet Protector

The Pet Protector disc's technology is based on a combination of electromagnetic waves and scalar waves which create a protective field around it’s carrier. The scalar waves are produced by the combination of Earth’s Magnetic Field and a live being movement (blood circulation). However, these scalar waves cannot have a constant emission unless there's a "trigger" energy which creates a "Perpetual Mobile" effect. Earth’s Magnetic Field (strength between 25 to 65 micro Tesla) is not powerful enough to "trigger" constant production of scalar waves which are strong enough to effectively repel external parasites, nor can they last for a longer period of time. That's why, the Pet Protector disc represents the only effective product of its kind, since it's charged not only with the scalar waves, but with an additional portion of electromagnetic field as well, that enables the scalar waves to constantly renew themselves and effectively protect the disc carrier. Goldstar guarantees 100% customer satisfaction and money back guarantee only on discs purchased on our website (Affiliate member website) and delivered by our company.
    Pet Protector - About

If you can make one bit of sense out of that pseudo scientific mumbo jumbo B/S then you're a better man than me.

IOW,

* It doesn't work

* It DEFINITELY doesn't work for four years

As far as being a "legitimate registered company" what difference does it make if it is ??

My local hamburger joint is a "legitimate registered company" So what ???

Registration does not equal government approval nor legitimacy of the product.

Anyone can register a company online for less than $100, without even having to be there, as long as you don't try and register the same company name as somebody else.

If you love your pet, stay far, far away.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

3. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

NO IDEA, but a few thoughts.

If it was a legitimate prevention option, it would go standard routes to promote their product. They would have scientific studies they could take to vet offices and go mainstream. Hucksters have been pushing the benefits of special bracelets that create mystical barriers around people for years. But hey, if it works for you, or your pets then great. If I could wear a bracelet and not be such an insufferable ass I would, but my Chakras are too far out of line at this point in life.

As for "chemicals" and "drugs" being all bad, I find that argument a bit misguided. Life expectancy and more importantly quality of life in both humans and house pets has increased over the years, remarkably so from a time when everything was "all natural". Fleas and ticks are only two parasites that pet owners need to worry about. Various worms, including heart worm are others. Heart worm is not only expensive to treat, it is painful for the animal. Heartworm Disease in Dogs | VCA Animal Hospitals Remarkably it can be greatly prevented by an awful pill. Kennel Cough, Distemper, Parvo and Rabies can all be greatly prevented with evil vaccines.

Kennel cough - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Canine distemper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Canine parvovirus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Rabies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So do you get the magic tag and still give your pet all the other stuff? Or do you get the magic tag and skip the other stuff in lieu of other mystical remedies found on the internet? I use a topical flea and tick treatment, and a monthly oral for worms on all my dogs. Then they get whatever shots the vet recommends, shrug and pay the bill. Have never had a problem with fleas or ticks, and to save a few bucks I would not even consider switching. (I did have one dog that could not get vaccines and did not have any problems, but was an indoor dog, so basically lived in a bubble. If running in the woods, or at the dog park, I suspect the outcome would have been much different.)

================================================== =

This person set up a Facebook page, on it was a link to some sort of a study with a .gov URL. I am not a Vet, so I have no idea of the validity of the study.

https://www.facebook.com/petprotectorhoax

Evaluation of the CatanDog's tag to prevent flea infestations, inhibit flea reproduction or repel existing flea infestations on cats.
    Dryden MW, Payne PA, Smith V.
    Source

Department of Diagnostic Medicine/Pathobiology, 1800 Denison Ave., Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS 66506, USA. dryden@vet.ksu.edu
    Abstract

To evaluate the ability of the CatanDog's tag to eliminate fleas, inhibit egg production and prevent flea infestations, six domestic shorthaired cats were randomly allocated to two treatment groups and housed individually in stainless steel metabolic cages. Three cats were each fitted with a CatanDog's tag; the other three cats were not fitted with tags and served as controls. Following a 42-day acclimation period, each of the six cats was infested with 100, 1-3 day post-emergence, adult Ctenocephalides felis felis (Bouché) on days 0, 7, 14, 21, and 27. Flea egg production was determined by collecting and enumerating eggs 2, 4 and 6 days after each infestation. Viability of eggs was determined by placing 100 eggs recovered from each cat in rearing media in an insect rearing chamber and determining adult emergence at 28 days. Adult fleas were recovered from cats 6 days post-infestation by thoroughly combing each cat to remove fleas. To determine if the tags provided protection from infestation, the six cats were placed into a 8.53mx4.36 m room with 400 cat fleas for 3h. Cats were then combed to remove and enumerate fleas. The CatanDog's tags had no significant effect upon egg production, egg viability, or adult fleas infesting cats. In addition there was no difference in the numbers of fleas recovered from the cats placed in the flea-infested room.

Evaluation of the CatanDog's tag to prevent fl... [Vet Parasitol. 2000] - PubMed - NCBI

These were a few comments from the website for the product. This seems to me like a catch 22, in that if your product does not work they can say you did not pre-treat the animal properly. People can do whatever they want, but dealing with fleas is nowhere on my list. A while back I took a dog that belonged to a family close to us to the vet for Mange. The dog shock of all shockers also had fleas. The vet gave him a pill, "this will take care of the fleas"he says. "Here Fido, swallow this" I says. I don't have 20 days to be chanting and waiting for his Aura to be just right, maybe others do.

The period for creating the protective field is 7-20 days (depending on your pet's size), which is why it is important that your pet does not have any larvae of the parasite, as it could acclimate to the new frequency and continue breeding.
    • Allow 7-20 days for activation (depending on your pet's size).
    • If Pet Protector is moved away from your pet, it needs another 7-20 days (depending on pet's size) to get reactivated.
    • High infestation areas may require a multi-faceted approach.

Set up by person who appears to now be a dealer. The page contains both pro and con testimonials.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pet-P...48664241918366

Funny stuff at the Pit Bull Forum. They hate spammers too.

Capture.jpg

Pet Protector ? Safer alternative than other flea and tick products?

UH-OH, knock off tags. But this one claims you can "test", whatever that means.

Pet Protector Scam?

From Amazon, one pro, one con review.

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pet Protector Non-toxic Flea and Tick Repellent

Capture1.jpg
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

5. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by simoncents View Post
    Is this product for real. Does it keep an animal tick and flea free for four years. Is the company a legitimate registered company?
    I have been a Pet Protector Manager for 3 years now and I am a firm believer that this product does what it says it does through the personal experience of my own dog. I have tried on numerous occasions to place her areas known for ticks and fleas and it has been a great negative response- negative in meaning no fleas or ticks found on the dog and that old bottle of flea and tick shampoo remains in a place for 3 years, unused...there was something I noticed when our little “guard” dog was with us on the patio in the evening, right about the time for mosquitoes to seek us humans out for dinner. What I saw was mosquitoes NOT landing on old Heffer laying on the patio blocks....that was cool and gave me an idea. If dogs are mammals like us, would it help us?

I donned a Pet Protector medallion on a necklace chain and started wearing it around the clock and still do 3 years later. It has been my unscientific finding that I am not bothered my mosquitoes. A little reminder notice at this point is that Pet Protector studies have shown it is 95% effective on pets, not humans. Part of my reason for trying this was that we were having a terrible time with the West Nile virus in our immediate area at that time.

I have taken notice on where I have been, typical mosquito arising times, usually dusk, and the people around me. They are swatting mosquitoes I am not. I have noticed this in a wide variety of settings here in my Midwest, USA region and regions south, north and east of me from the state of Illinois. The environment has been dry or raining or watery surroundings in areas from lakes, streams, rivers and ponds and Great Lakes.

I have concluded that by my wearing of a Pet Protector as a human, it has been very beneficial for me in keeping mosquitoes away. Remember earlier I stated I tried getting fleas and ticks on my dog in areas known for fleas and ticks? Well, after I started wearing a medallion I no longer found ticks on my socks as I tried attracting them to the dog in weeds, brush and woods.

My best unscientific survey result was while in an eastern part of Illinois, not far from Lake Michigan where there are multiple lakes, ponds, and rivers, plus the area had seen a lot of rain. Locally, they were being advised to watch for standing water and clearing those so as not to induce mosquito breeding. Hence, a mosquito issue was at hand there.

On this visit, there were 16 people present on an outdoor brick patio at dusk. 15 of those people started getting bit by mosquitoes, so there was swatting and spraying taking place. I was offered a spray mosquito repellent but stated the mosquitoes were not bothering me. My wife told them it was because I was wearing a pet protector “thingie” to see if the science helped people or not as it does for our dog.

I am so convinced that the Pet Protector medallion works for me, as I said, I wear it all the time, even in the snowy, cold wintry months here in the Midwest. One never knows when fleas and ticks can be encountered inside a pet owner's home right? My job takes me into homes every day I work so I encounter a variety of settings. Those settings where I am told of or see a flea problem, I have left with no problem of those live-in pet pests hitching a ride on my shoes, socks or clothing so far. I also work outside of every home I visit and have not experienced a mosquito bite on the job in the warmer months...I am not making statements of an official nature for the Pet Protector product or company, just sharing how it has worked for me in my trials for 3 years. I share the power of Pet Protector with my dog so we freely go where we want with little fear of fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. If you were to try this personally, I would hope you gain the same results because I know no one likes mosquito bites!

Steve Thomas,Manager

Post Thanks / Like

Seems like this "company" has a lot of neighbors at Edinburgh EH7 5JA, UK! https://www.endole.co.uk/explorer/postcode/eh7-5ja
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dasvar View Post
    I have been a Pet Protector Manager for 3 years now and I am a firm believer that this product does what it says it does through the personal experience of my own dog. I have tried on numerous occasions to place her areas known for ticks and fleas and it has been a great negative response- negative in meaning no fleas or ticks found on the dog and that old bottle of flea and tick shampoo remains in a place for 3 years, unused...there was something I noticed when our little “guard” dog was with us on the patio in the evening, right about the time for mosquitoes to seek us humans out for dinner. What I saw was mosquitoes NOT landing on old Heffer laying on the patio blocks....that was cool and gave me an idea. If dogs are mammals like us, would it help us?

I donned a Pet Protector medallion on a necklace chain and started wearing it around the clock and still do 3 years later. It has been my unscientific finding that I am not bothered my mosquitoes. A little reminder notice at this point is that Pet Protector studies have shown it is 95% effective on pets, not humans. Part of my reason for trying this was that we were having a terrible time with the West Nile virus in our immediate area at that time.

I have taken notice on where I have been, typical mosquito arising times, usually dusk, and the people around me. They are swatting mosquitoes I am not. I have noticed this in a wide variety of settings here in my Midwest, USA region and regions south, north and east of me from the state of Illinois. The environment has been dry or raining or watery surroundings in areas from lakes, streams, rivers and ponds and Great Lakes.

I have concluded that by my wearing of a Pet Protector as a human, it has been very beneficial for me in keeping mosquitoes away. Remember earlier I stated I tried getting fleas and ticks on my dog in areas known for fleas and ticks? Well, after I started wearing a medallion I no longer found ticks on my socks as I tried attracting them to the dog in weeds, brush and woods.

My best unscientific survey result was while in an eastern part of Illinois, not far from Lake Michigan where there are multiple lakes, ponds, and rivers, plus the area had seen a lot of rain. Locally, they were being advised to watch for standing water and clearing those so as not to induce mosquito breeding. Hence, a mosquito issue was at hand there.

On this visit, there were 16 people present on an outdoor brick patio at dusk. 15 of those people started getting bit by mosquitoes, so there was swatting and spraying taking place. I was offered a spray mosquito repellent but stated the mosquitoes were not bothering me. My wife told them it was because I was wearing a pet protector “thingie” to see if the science helped people or not as it does for our dog.

I am so convinced that the Pet Protector medallion works for me, as I said, I wear it all the time, even in the snowy, cold wintry months here in the Midwest. One never knows when fleas and ticks can be encountered inside a pet owner's home right? My job takes me into homes every day I work so I encounter a variety of settings. Those settings where I am told of or see a flea problem, I have left with no problem of those live-in pet pests hitching a ride on my shoes, socks or clothing so far. I also work outside of every home I visit and have not experienced a mosquito bite on the job in the warmer months...I am not making statements of an official nature for the Pet Protector product or company, just sharing how it has worked for me in my trials for 3 years. I share the power of Pet Protector with my dog so we freely go where we want with little fear of fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. If you were to try this personally, I would hope you gain the same results because I know no one likes mosquito bites!

Steve Thomas,Manager
    No time to waste!!! I hope you're booking a flight, Latin America needs a hero. What to know about the tropical Zika virus in Latin America - Hawaii News Now - KGMB and KHNL

A little reminder notice at this point is that Pet Protector studies have shown it is 95% effective on pets
    Could you please provide links and peer reviews to said studies?

I am not making statements of an official nature for the Pet Protector product or company, just sharing how it has worked for me in my trials for 3 years
    You're a manager and the company hasn't made this tear jerking testimonial official?
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mosquitoes may be repelled by the stench of MLM desperation is the working hypothesis I would start with.

Pet Protector - Scam or not? Tess Hunneybell, the PP Disc is made of high quality alloys of steel and it's being charged with a specific frequencies of Magnetic and Scalar waves. It works only after it gets in touch with a live being, because Scalar waves work in conjunction with magnetic waves and a motion (blood circulation). This is why it needs between 7 and 20 days (depending on the pet's size) to create a protective field around an animal , a field strong enough to repel pests. You cna read more about it on our website. https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...48664241918366

Pet Protector - Scam or not? @ Jasmin Sneddon Sorry for late reply Jasmin, the PP Disc repels fleas, ticks and mosquitoes, and yes, pets still need some treatment against heart worms. The collar with the Disc shouldn't be taken off, but if you have too, than no longer than 2-3 hours. Also, the Disc is water resistant, water can't decrease its power. As for the research, I will send you a message and explain you where you can access this document. P.s. magnetic and scalar waves in the PP disc are 2000 times weaker than the magnetic reading of the mobile phone, it's a very small frequency, only external parasites can sense it.

Pet Protector thank heavens for sclar waves.JPG

================================================== ================

Scalar wave

A scalar wave is a purported type of electromagnetic wave that works outside physics as we know it.

The central conceit is that scalar waves restore certain useful aspects of Maxwell's equations "discarded" in the nineteenth century by those fools Heaviside, Hertz and Gibbs.[1] Nikola Tesla was also interested in them, in his more-than-a-little-odd period.

Free energy advocates have pushed the concept since the 1990s,[2] particularly Thomas E. Bearden. It has since been adopted by some alternative medicine practitioners as the new "quantum": a universally-applicable sciencey handwave to support any arbitrary claim whatsoever.[3] Conspiracy theorists hold that it is behind weather-changing superweapons that brought down space shuttle Columbia.

In real physics

In physics, a quantity described as "scalar" only contains information about its magnitude. In contrast, a "vector" quantity contains information both about its magnitude and about its direction. By this definition, a "scalar wave" in physics would be defined as any solution to a "scalar wave equation".[4] In reality, this definition is far too general to be useful, and as a result the term "scalar wave" is used exclusively by cranks and peddlers of woo.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Scalar_wave

================================================== ================

Heartworm disease
    Cause: Mosquitoes with Dirofilaria immitis.
    Dog Diseases From Fleas, Ticks and Mosquitoes
    Last edited by ribshaw; 02-07-2016 at 10:34 PM.

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You know,

It's hard to think of anything more pathetic than an MLM "manager" or company trying to make a buck from the misery of millions of the victims of mosquito borne diseases

In other words, "davsar" both you and "Pet Protector" should either produce CREDIBLE (i.e. not anecdotal or sales puffery) proof of your claims OR go and live in one of the areas susceptible to mosquito borne disease with only your nonsensical "medallions" for protection.

Selling cosmetics and cleaning products via MLM is one thing, talking complete and utter nonsense about products which directly involve peoples' lives is entirely another

Here ya go, davsar, how about you distribute a couple of million "medallions" and solve one of the great tragedies of modern life

Mosquito.org

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

tokenrock.com/explain-scalar-wave-technology;
    Scalar Wave Technology
    DESCRIPTION
    SCALAR ENERGY

Scalar waves are also called 'electromagnetic longitudinal waves', 'Maxwellian waves', or 'Teslawellen' ('Tesla waves'). Variants of the theory claim that Scalar electromagnetics (also known as scalar energy) is the background quantum mechanical fluctuations and associated zero-point energies.
    Anyone remember http://www.realscam.com/f9/amega-wan...s-can-they-66/
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?1...-on-Amega-Wand

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.ibosocial.com/dasvar leads to
    bugsoffpets.com owned by Stephen O. Thomas

Other websites of his include:
    https://www.linkedin.com/pub/steve-thomas/20/815/143
    https://www.facebook.com/petprotectorusa
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Remember the Life Wave patches and the gas nanotechnology patches for your car gas tank to increase mileage and performance? I also think there were magic balls that you added to your gas tank that was supposed to do the same things as the patches. Some never learn.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

19. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

the "manager" just copy pasted the whole message from a different site!

Post Thanks / Like

I think we can safely say the fleas won the battle.

There still appears to be a lot of gullible Americans, though.

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post