Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Profit accumulator

Post Thanks / Like

Profit accumulator

Hi, I think this is mainly a UK opportunity, however not certain. This is using the profit accumulator website doing something called matched betting.
    It involves utilising the free bets what bookies provide when you join. Take a look at the intro video and see what you think. One thing i can say is this is a very legit thing to do and is certainly nothing to do with a ponzi scheme.
    Its been discussed in a few of the UK newspapers in the past, and those in the UK will probably have heard of martin lewis, a money saving expert. Well its on his forum 'money saving expert'.
    Anyway i was asked to post it so here it is.

Introduction to Matched Betting - Profit Accumulator

2. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Profit accumulator

Here's the MoneySavingExpert review:
    Profit Accumulator Review - Make Money with Matched Betting?

He references a Huff Post article which concludes:

"Matched betting is not a long term source of income but, as I can now vouch for, it is a completely validated and risk-free method of topping up a woeful bank balance. And the best bit of all? It doesn't involve any grovelling to parents."
    Is Matched Betting the Answer to Student Prayers? | Owen Burek

You'll definitely want to read the article to see what types of mistakes can be made.

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wayne1983 View Post
    Take a look at the intro video and see what you think. One thing i can say is this is a very legit thing to do and is certainly nothing to do with a ponzi scheme.
    As I have read in the past, please correct if I am wrong. This largely takes advantage of promotions bookies give to attract new business or reward frequent gamblers. Bet £10 with them, they give you a £25 free bet as a promo. The true matched better would then lay off that bet £10 with another bookie creating a "risk free" £25.

Under most US betting you would wager 11 to win 10, then any spread would need to be covered. Depending on the outcome of the play based my understanding..

One bet wins and one loses

Both Win

Both Lose

Push

A few things I would like to know.

How realistic is it for an average punter to make £2000 a month and/or what would it take in terms of time and bankroll to do this?

2000 a month.JPG

Does PA provide you with the bets to make to lay off the odds and cover the vig?

How willing have you found the bookies to open and close accounts so money can be transferred to where the action is? Or do you leave the money in and wait for new bonuses?

Some good discussion here.
    matched betting - the reality? « Singletrack Forum
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

6. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, whether you can make 2k a month I can't say personally, plus you'd have to put more time in to do that, I'm personally happy with 500 a month.
    Has for bankroll, I put 400 in bet fair for my lay bets. You can start with less and work up slower.
    It's a very good site though has everyday there's daily reload offers, so even when you've done sign up offers you still get lots to do.
    You can also do matched betting without using this site, however it's more time consuming, and through this site, everything is sorted for you with the matches and odds. I personally like using this, and in my opinion is a lot more better if you want to make a bit extra online than some scam.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, whether you can make 2k a month I can't say personally, plus you'd have to put more time in to do that, I'm personally happy with 500 a month.
    Details my good man, some of us need to live vicariously. How much time each month to earn $500?

You can also do matched betting without using this site, however it's more time consuming, and through this site, everything is sorted for you with the matches and odds.
    For $100 a year probably saves time enough just finding the deals, especially if you are making $6000, sorry no £ on my keyboard.

================================================== =

Have you considered using your "bonus" accounts to do the actual laying of your bets with the intention of running up a permanent account? As I read about it a little last night this seems to take a lot of the hassle out of the equation. If the "bonus" account happens to run up so be it grab the cash and go, but if you blow it out then your permanent account would have the dough from the offsetting bets. Almost makes me want to hop a ship.

Also, have you done anything with middling? It looks like you would scratch a lot of bets, and probably harder to find favorable odds with everything on line. Seems interesting though, especially if you can get a bonus tossed in.

Football Middling Basics
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Details my good man, some of us need to live vicariously. How much time each month to earn $500?

For $100 a year probably saves time enough just finding the deals, especially if you are making $6000, sorry no £ on my keyboard.

================================================== =

Have you considered using your "bonus" accounts to do the actual laying of your bets with the intention of running up a permanent account? As I read about it a little last night this seems to take a lot of the hassle out of the equation. If the "bonus" account happens to run up so be it grab the cash and go, but if you blow it out then your permanent account would have the dough from the offsetting bets. Almost makes me want to hop a ship.

Also, have you done anything with middling? It looks like you would scratch a lot of bets, and probably harder to find favorable odds with everything on line. Seems interesting though, especially if you can get a bonus tossed in.

Football Middling Basics
    To earn around 500 monthly I'd say half an hour a day, although on the site the guy claims 15 mins daily, although that may be possible when you get hang of it.
    You can only lay your bets at exchanges like bet fair and not at normal bookies.
    I'll be honest I'm still working through the sites and learning has I go. I did dothis about 10 years ago and was good, however I thought once sign up offers were done that you couldn't do anymore. However since finding this site it's seems not, and there's lots of regular offers to do.
    This may not be for everyone, but it does make you money, plus there's a lot of help and support of the facebook group.
    The guy has set this up really professional and organised, good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Owen Burek via Huffington Post View Post
    ... completely validated and risk-free method of topping up a woeful bank balance ...
    I admire this young man Owen Burek for running a website with the intention of helping students develop some financial savvy and for generating content that gets picked up by the Huffington post.

I look forward to the day when he develops an understanding that recommending gambling websites as a "risk-free method of topping up a woeful bank balance" is really bad advice, regardless of how sweet their loss leaders to entice newcomers may be.

Owen Burek

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys,

Saw this on google and thought I'd give my opinion since I've been using profit accumulator since the end of February.

When I started I already had accounts with some of the major bookies - Will hill, bet365, bet victor, coral. I made a few hundred in the first few weeks from signup offers. I liked the look of the bingo offers so went through about 6 of those and made £150ish. Probably could have made more but it depends what time of day you utilise the strategy laid down for you.

Anyway I was short of cash as I had to pay to get my car fixed so had to withdraw the £500 or so that I made. I've been quite skint since and struggled to get back into it. Anyway I got £150 togethor and started again by doing the whole process in my girlfriends name. All completely legit as she only had a bet365 account and we've moved house so its not like we've got accounts registered at the same address.

So I started last Sunday and since then I've got £500. I've done one of the bet365 offers this week that guarantees £35ish profit, some signup offers. Probably spent less than three hours on the whole process and have £350 profit to show for it which is incredible when you think of the time:profit ratio.

Here's a screenshot of one of my exchange accounts (smarkets). This is where you lay off the free bets and guarantee risk free profits.

smarkets.jpg

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I should also point out that I've got £100 in bet365 and £200 withdrawn from WilliamHill. I hit a horse win with £50 so that returned £400.

I've got a long day today of horse racing refunds and football bets to place. Its going to be a profitable weekend.

PS Don't do what I did and spend all your profits. Make small withdrawals but try and let your balance rise as much as possible. The more money you have, the more offers you can complete. More offers = more profit.

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Does PA provide you with the bets to make to lay off the odds and cover the vig?

How willing have you found the bookies to open and close accounts so money can be transferred to where the action is? Or do you leave the money in and wait for new bonuses?

Some good discussion here.
    matched betting - the reality? « Singletrack Forum
    Yeah they have some software - basically a page in their members area where you choose your bookmaker and it picks out the bets for you. It allows filtering etc to find the best bets. And it has a calulator so you know exactly how much to stake.

Post Thanks / Like

£25 risk free on William Hill financials betting. Hit a win so made an instant £23 profit. Withdrawn it. Todays plan is to hit a few signup offers - bet £10 get £30 with paddy power for example. I'll keep you updated! Can't edit my post from yesterday though so had to post again!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mike1090 View Post
    £25 risk free on William Hill financials betting. Hit a win so made an instant £23 profit. Withdrawn it. Todays plan is to hit a few signup offers - bet £10 get £30 with paddy power for example. I'll keep you updated! Can't edit my post from yesterday though so had to post again!
    Can you explain the plays in a little more detail?

Also I would like to know treating this as a business if there is not a way to use a well respected bookie as your "growth account" and the bookies offering deals as your "hedge account?" The answer may be no in some bookies not take the "lay" bet if I understand that correctly.

The hassle and/or risk seems to be twofold.

1. Opening and closing bookie accounts to withdraw funds
    2. Leaving money in and gambling it away

If this could be somehow turned around so the "plan" if you will is to take the bonus accounts to zero not as a gamble but a part of the spread betting system (1.) takes care of itself. (2.) well that's a tough one for many of us I suspect.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 05-17-2015 at 01:00 PM.

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

I'd like to enlighten you all regarding Profit Acc. Reason being I'm now making just under the £2000 mark in my first 4 weeks and its simply amazing. Ive worked hard for most of my life and to be earning all this legal tax free...free money is just crazy.

So briefly let me confirm a few things for people - Its not gambling, PA gives you a calculator which does all the math so you know exactly what the profit is before you place a bet and its always regardless of the outcome, win lose or draw means nothing as if you lose on one side you win on the other - and vice versa.

Its more than just matched betting, PA focuses on extracting the bookies bonuses, not profiting from matched betting itself, matched betting is simply the system PA taught me and 6000 other members to use in order to extract the bonus and turn it into cash in our banks.
    Example : Bookie bonus : Bet £50 get £50 Free bet. Process: We bet £50 and also Lay £50 with a betting exchange - the 2 bets basically cancel each other out so you may lose £1 - But now the bookie gives you £50 Free bet - Your now £49 up (get it so far??) - but you cant withdraw a Free Bet - You repeat the process using the £50 free bet , lose another £1 - leaving £49 - Your total profit from this offer is now £48. That's it. Free money , literally.

I'm no genius but I like money , and when opportunities like this come along I always try , and its usually bullshit. This however....its something different....it works, it pays and PA makes it possible by providing step by step on every offer as well as tips and videos to help you learn more as you earn more.

Ive heard people online say PA is a scam and they could not be further from the truth, its real and just search for the facebook group and see how many Platinum Members are there ...the community is brilliant,really helpful and just great to be part of generally.

One thing some people always say is - but when the bookies offers are all done its over. Wrong. Today I made £64 from a bookie Ive joined with weeks ago...the offers keep on coming and the PA website is updated every day with the 'reload' offers so its a constant supply, its just a matter of how many can you get through.

Ive quit my job to focus on this as I'm 100% certain that with more focus and more time I'll exceed £2500 each month easy, Its not a dream , its a reality. I'm happy to help any new starters who jump on the free trial and I provide my contact number for all my intro's, just leave your email on my list ...The trial will give you all the tools and 2 offers to crack on with for FREE - you should make £45, then join or take the profit and run ...at least you'll be able to see for yourself. Its Free money. (referral link removed by mod)
    Last edited by littleroundman; 05-17-2015 at 07:25 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to enlighten you all regarding Profit Acc.
    lmao. yeah.......you do that.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

23. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by muchgathersmore View Post
    Hi,

I'd like to enlighten you all regarding Profit Acc. Reason being I'm now making just under the £2000 mark in my first 4 weeks and its simply amazing. Ive worked hard for most of my life and to be earning all this legal tax free...free money is just crazy.
    I'd like to enlighten you, not really interested in sales pitches or (referral link removed by mod) where you get 50% commission off the people you sign up. Sounds like it's easier to tell people how great this, collect a commission, and skip the whole bonus bagging.

I spy a wager, no bonus or lay needed. Bet the site owner is paid a referral fee for the action he sends the bookies, and makes more that route than he does getting £40 freebies, so there's that.

Example : Bookie bonus : Bet £50 get £50 Free bet. Process: We bet £50 and also Lay £50 with a betting exchange - the 2 bets basically cancel each other out so you may lose £1 - But now the bookie gives you £50 Free bet - Your now £49 up (get it so far??) - but you cant withdraw a Free Bet - You repeat the process using the £50 free bet , lose another £1 - leaving £49 - Your total profit from this offer is now £48. That's it. Free money , literally.
    "£2000 mark in my first 4 weeks" and you "quit your job" yet the best you can come up with is this lame example? It's not "free money", "literally", it is money that you have to put time into getting.

Ive quit my job to focus on this as I'm 100% certain that with more focus and more time I'll exceed £2500 each month easy
    See what I mean.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 05-17-2015 at 08:26 PM.

25. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Can you explain the plays in a little more detail?

Also I would like to know treating this as a business if there is not a way to use a well respected bookie as your "growth account" and the bookies offering deals as your "hedge account?" The answer may be no in some bookies not take the "lay" bet if I understand that correctly.

The hassle and/or risk seems to be twofold.

1. Opening and closing bookie accounts to withdraw funds
    2. Leaving money in and gambling it away

If this could be somehow turned around so the "plan" if you will is to take the bonus accounts to zero not as a gamble but a part of the spread betting system (1.) takes care of itself. (2.) well that's a tough one for many of us I suspect.

WilliamHill offer a refund of up to £25 on betting on foreign exchange lines. So if you lose £25 they refund it. Any profit just withdraw it.

With a lot of the bookies I bet on high odds horses. That way my money is lost with the bookies but gained in the exchange - then its all in the same place. However with some bookies they can spot you as a bonus abuser a mile off, so its best to stick to mainstream football.

The only risk, as you mention, is leaving a large amount of money in a bookie account. For example a few members had to wait weeks before getting their money back from 666bet after their recent troubles.

Post Thanks / Like

With a lot of the bookies I bet on high odds horses. That way my money is lost with the bookies but gained in the exchange - then its all in the same place.
    Wish I had this option in my days trying to beat the track. If you are playing hit and run with the bookies this makes sense IMO.

To make sure I understand, if a nag is going off at 100 to 1 you bet with the bookie on the horse, then lay the bet on the exchange which is the exact opposite bet as if you were the bookmaker. If the horse did hit, you would win with the bookie and have to pay out 100 to 1 on the exchange. Even due to the offsetting bets, but up the bonus.

The only risk, as you mention, is leaving a large amount of money in a bookie account. For example a few members had to wait weeks before getting their money back from 666bet after their recent troubles.
    We don't have legal offshore books here so you are pretty much on your own if they decide not to pay. Are these all licensed bookies or some combination of both? The long shot horse strategy could prove problematic if you had to cover a loss and a bookie refused to pay or went bust.

However with some bookies they can spot you as a bonus abuser a mile off, so its best to stick to mainstream football.
    Maybe a question once you have been doing it a while, how many bookies have continued bonuses and don't mind you "abusing" them? Phrased another way, could someone have a stable of 100 or 500 bookies keeping some minimum balance with each and rotate the deals without being backed off?

OR

In reading some stories about card counters and winning sports bettors the impression I get is the casinos and bookies don't like them very much. In fact they seem to go out of their way to discourage it. Does bonus bagging eventually become a game of cat and mouse where you sign up using friends names and the like?

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This seems to be a new binary options scam?

If yes, then all these things and similar products should be considered scam by default.

If it's a binary options robot or anything like that, then it's a scam for sure, no exception.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyboy View Post
    This seems to be a new binary options scam?

If yes, then all these things and similar products should be considered scam by default.

If it's a binary options robot or anything like that, then it's a scam for sure, no exception.
    It doesn't have anything to do with binary options or binary options robots.

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

DO NOT BE FOOLED..The opening offers are available on any amount of sites..here is one...Oddschecker | Betting Odds, Tips, Free Bets, Bookie Offers checker...Page not found TOOLS ARE FREE TO USE. Profit Accumulator blags of £2000 profit per month..NO CHANCE..You will be chasing your tail trying to make this sort of money and spending hours and hours staring at you computer willing the lay odds to change(they won't).Do the opening offers which you will make a good profit from.Log into the bookies each day and they will tell you if they have any offers, or check your email ! or just do Saturdays, this will be when the bulk of the offers are available.Most of the offers after the opening offers will require you to BET(yes it is not RISK FREE as is claimed).expect £1.50 to £2.50 losses regardless if your bet wins or lose's. There are the occasional good offers (bet £20 get £10 inplay....expect £5 profit when all said and done for example) but if you are going for the 2nd place offers ect on the horses, these paultry amounts are soon used up and you WILL be in deficit by the end of the day !..and you will have to MUG BET to keep your account open if you are doing these offers, so even more losses. Sam, is very good at marketing Profit Accumulator but the truth is NONE OF IT IS HIS, HE USES OTHER SITES SOFWARE. Anyone who questions his methods is blocked from accessing their Forum, likewise their Facebook page.

33. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Forget it. Once the the opening bets are done 95% of the offers require financial risk !

35. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I created a site that's completely free to everyone with a daily round up of betting offers and matched betting tips. Please let me know what you think

[spam link removed]
    Last edited by littleroundman; 10-15-2017 at 06:42 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I think this is mainly a UK opportunity, however not certain. This is using the profit accumulator website doing something called matched betting.
    It involves utilising the free bets what bookies provide when you join. Take a look at the intro video and see what you think. One thing i can say is this is a very legit thing to do and is certainly nothing to do with a ponzi scheme.
    Its been discussed in a few of the UK newspapers in the past, and those in the UK will probably have heard of martin lewis, a money saving expert. Well its on his forum 'money saving expert'.
    Anyway i was asked to post it so here it is.

[spam link removed]
    Hmm I think you can do it for free without needing to pay monthly for all these guides and stuff
    Last edited by littleroundman; 10-17-2017 at 05:42 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by oddsopp View Post
    I created a site that's completely free to everyone with a daily round up of betting offers and matched betting tips. Please let me know what you think

[spam link removed]
    I've been doing matched betting for a while and I'm not so sure you need to pay monthly for guides and tips etc. There are quite a few blogs out there that share a log their matched betting.
    Last edited by littleroundman; 10-17-2017 at 05:41 AM.