Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Top Rank Pros / BizBox / RocketDriver - legit or scam?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

So, maybe this isn't where I'm supposed to be posting THIS - correct me if I'm 'out of line' but I really want to find out information on a company called Rocket Driver. It is possibly affiliated with the company Top Rank Pros and my 23 year old son invested in this business about a month ago. I was leaving everything up to him because I felt it was a good learning experience for him; but when I caught on to the additional $ he would be spending, I chose to get involved myself and began researching this company more rigorously (than simply believing what they told him!) My son is desperately looking for something to get excited about business wise after developing a debilitating health condition that he is trying to fight but which keeps him from being able to actually leave the house most days to go out again in the work world. He was once very successful in outside sales but his life is so different now and I feel so badly for him and don't want him to get discouraged further! He began looking at all kinds of online opportunities and MLM's etc and I know the danger signs. He actually invested money in Rocket Driver and when I went online to the back office to help him with some of the rewording of the contracts, I was shocked at how unprofessional everything was and that sent up a red flag. for instance; one of their contracts which the new business owner/franchisee is supposed to use came from the UK. It isn't easy to investigate online companies - so much deception and a lot can be 'staged' as we all know. Does anyone have any idea about this company called Rocket Driver? I don't have a good feeling about it and want him to get out now before he invests anything more in the way of the little money he has left or of his time/energy and hope. Thanks everyone for listening! :)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KimCon1950 View Post
    So, maybe this isn't where I'm supposed to be posting THIS - correct me if I'm 'out of line' but I really want to find out information on a company called Rocket Driver. It is possibly affiliated with the company Top Rank Pros and my 23 year old son invested in this business about a month ago. I was leaving everything up to him because I felt it was a good learning experience for him; but when I caught on to the additional $ he would be spending, I chose to get involved myself and began researching this company more rigorously (than simply believing what they told him!) My son is desperately looking for something to get excited about business wise after developing a debilitating health condition that he is trying to fight but which keeps him from being able to actually leave the house most days to go out again in the work world. He was once very successful in outside sales but his life is so different now and I feel so badly for him and don't want him to get discouraged further! He began looking at all kinds of online opportunities and MLM's etc and I know the danger signs. He actually invested money in Rocket Driver and when I went online to the back office to help him with some of the rewording of the contracts, I was shocked at how unprofessional everything was and that sent up a red flag. for instance; one of their contracts which the new business owner/franchisee is supposed to use came from the UK. It isn't easy to investigate online companies - so much deception and a lot can be 'staged' as we all know. Does anyone have any idea about this company called Rocket Driver? I don't have a good feeling about it and want him to get out now before he invests anything more in the way of the little money he has left or of his time/energy and hope. Thanks everyone for listening! :)
    This is one result I get when I search rocket driver scam:

Bizbox VIP And TopRankPros Are A Scam? Yes They Are In My Opinion. - Ethan Vanderbuilt

3. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    This is one result I get when I search rocket driver scam:

Bizbox VIP And TopRankPros Are A Scam? Yes They Are In My Opinion. - Ethan Vanderbuilt
    Saw that. It appears that this "company" keeps changing its name. KimCon, the reference to Rocket Driver is down in the comments section. Beware!!!!

5. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for spending time to research this! I really appreciate that. I did see this when I went to maybe 10 recommended 'scambuster' sites (where I found realscam.com listed as well) but out of all of the sites I accessed - maybe ten?...the one you also found (Ethan Vanderbuilt) was the ONLY one with a negative comment on either Rocket Driver OR Top Rank Pros. The reason I am not too quick to just tell my son to 'get out now!!' is because on several of these scambusting sites; there is a lot of negativity concerning another company my son and I were involved in yet the media can turn things around to make anything look negative (OR positive) depending on 'special interest' groups, etc. This company has an extremely good reputation in the MLM industry and a # of my son's friends have earned significant incomes AND improved their health with 100% safe, natural energy drinks instead of Monster, Red Bull, etc. Vemma had a problem with the YPO (Young People's Revolution) getting 'on board' ...these were the college aged kids who were quite 'full' of themselves when they started earning huge incomes and they began to make false claims, etc and this got the company in hot water; but it is still a very reputable company! ...The mistakes of a few can't justify listing the company as a whole in the same category as Zeek Rewards for instance! I have a # of close friends who do extremely well in network marketing businesses; with reputable companies, high quality products (Mannatech) and well respected founders. Again; there is so much money to be made in this industry that it is easy to lump all in with the few (who are NOT reputable/honest/fair/legal, etc.)

I guess it's back to square one again with me doing more research! :) Thank you though for your help! :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Top Rank Pros / BizBox / RocketDriver - legit or scam?

Big hug to you for having a son with health concerns. I have a son that has serious chronic health conditions that have left him too sick to attend school.

As to Mannatech, that is run by fake Christian scammers who lied about the efficacy of their product -- i.e. claimed it would cure cancer and more:

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov...se.php?id=2858

All MLMs are scams and 97% must lose money in order for the top of pyramid participants to profit. I hope your son will be able to find other options.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

8. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

In light of your last post, this website might be helpful to both you and your son. There's a lot of good research there.

What's Wrong With Multi-Level Marketing?

Actually, there's a thread here that provides several good, informative links.
    See: http://www.realscam.com/f21/links-13/

10. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This company has an extremely good reputation in the MLM industry and a # of my son's friends have earned significant incomes AND improved their health with 100% safe, natural energy drinks instead of Monster, Red Bull, etc. Vemma had a problem with the YPO (Young People's Revolution) getting 'on board' ...these were the college aged kids who were quite 'full' of themselves when they started earning huge incomes and they began to make false claims, etc and this got the company in hot water; but it is still a very reputable company! .
    With the greatest respect, KimCon, might I suggest your son may benefit more if your research took you outside the influence of the spin doctoring of the companies you are researching.

For example, in its' own words, here is Vemmas' 2012 Income Disclosure Statement

40.18% of all Vemma affiliates earned an average of $938 PER YEAR

37.78% of all Vemma affiliates earned an average of $1597 PER YEAR

Only 2.86% of all Vemma affiliates EARNED AN ANNUAL INCOME OF OVER $30,795

and that is BEFORE EXPENSES

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome here are a few links on WORK at home. The key being work, not create an empire with $29.95 by showing others how to do the same.

http://www.realscam.com/f29/proofman14-3448/

If your son was good in sales, is it possible to write E-books or set up a web site on the topic? Also Amazon has a deal where they will basically drop ship some items to customers if you set up a store with them. I don't know the arrangements, but I had briefly explored the idea in looking to get rid of some books and other media I have accumulated through the years. This would allow him to run the business aspect of things without having to head to the post office.

...the one you also found (Ethan Vanderbuilt) was the ONLY one with a negative comment on either Rocket Driver OR Top Rank Pros. The reason I am not too quick to just tell my son to 'get out now!!' is because on several of these scambusting sites; there is a lot of negativity concerning another company my son and I were involved in yet the media can turn things around to make anything look negative
    The problem is a lot of SCAM sites are not SCAM sites. They are affiliate sites that may bash one product and steer you to whatever they happen to be selling. Or they are sites that are set up by the program telling you they checked it out and everything is on the up and up. If Ethan says its a scam its a scam.

You say you and your son WERE involved. There are people who have a lifetime of WERE bouncing from one MLM/Endless recruiting deal to the next. Some people do make money, they are the exception.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, we WERE both involved but I am not a business builder for any MLM - I am a consumer because after studying alternative health for over 18 years; I find some of the very best products come from MLM companies! And, believe it or not; I know of three people personally who had Stage III and Stage IV cancer plus a friend's dog who WERE CURED with nutritional therapies; most of which came from Mannatech...so, don't be too quick to assume this does not happen. When my entire family of 4 suffered a toxic benzene exposure some years back; Mannatech's products (Ambrotose, in particular) literally saved our lives. We were very sick and all of us suffered with immune system issues for years UNTIL we started taking Ambrotose and Phytaloe. Mannatech's supplements are life-changing and I attended a # of symposiums where people would go up on stage and describe their own results with the products - it was very much like going to a Bible revival meeting - so many very serious diseases CURED and people literally on the brink of death being restored to full health...so, I have first hand experience with this company's products!

Do we jump around from one company to another? You bet! Or should I say, I do because I have signed up with 7 or 8 different MLM's in order to buy products wholesale from each one; I am that impressed with what they offer; another company with life-saving products is Immunotec - wonderful L-Glutathione precursor supplement they call Immunocal. I gave it to my own dog who had cancer and she out lived her prognosis (which was bleak) by maybe 4 years. My son, on the other hand was excited about the business building aspect of Vemma and in a short time, he and a # of his friends were earning good money and they were enjoying a healthier lifestyle (a full day's vitamin/mineral content comes with every 'Verve' energy drink - so not only were they giving up those toxic Red Bulls and Monster drinks; they were earning income; learning sales and leadership skills and having fun doing it. There were 70 kids involved and many were doing very well; but when my son got sick; he was unable to attend meetings or pretty much leave the house; so without his leadership (he was needed to conduct meetings but could no longer do that); most of the team lost interest over the past 2 years and in spite of how much he loved the product and the business; my son couldn't afford to order product any longer and dropped out himself.

Hey..maybe we better get on Mannatech products again! (I wish I could afford it - unbelievably effective, safe, natural products with flash dried aloe vera as a key ingredient - scientifically formulated; FDA approved laboratories - excellent! So, I would NEVER look at something that literally saved our lives in this way. Does everyone earn income?Absolutely not but it's like anything else - you have to WORK AT IT and STICK WITH IT (ONE company) and what's not to love about being an entrepreneur; learning sales, people and leadership skills and even getting healthier while you're at it...while helping others do the same. i don't think of MLM's in the same way as a lot of others here seem to do! What my son achieved and learned in the year he was able to continue working with Vemma was unbelievable! Best education by far. They don't teach this @ UW! I just pray he will one day be able to do this kind of work again. He loved it! Thanks everyone for your input and all the best in your business endeavors. May we all go into these with an open mind but with care and caution ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

An open mind in the case of phony products? Mannatech is selling snake oil. If it cured caner or did any of the things you claim the large pharmaceutical companies would be fighting tooth and nail to get the formula and market it themselves. Sadly, your family and friends are just more victims that bought into the hype about products that are not drugs, will never be FDA approved as they are worthless, are horrendously overpriced and in some cases have proved dangerous.

There is a reason the Texas AGs office went after those con artists at Mannatech.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

?
    Hey..maybe we better get on Mannatech products again! (I wish I could afford it - unbelievably effective, safe, natural products with flash dried aloe vera as a key ingredient - scientifically formulated; FDA approved laboratories - excellent! ...

If you really want the flash dried aloe, I'd suggest giving Terry Labs a call and research their product. I can't remember their minimum purchase order but it wasn't that much. Or you could ask them what commercial products for sale use this aloe.

Cryo-Vera™ 200X Aloe* *
    Company: *Terry Laboratories, Inc.
    Description
    Company
    Cryo-Vera™ 200X Aloe is more uniform and stable than standard "freeze-drying", meaning it retains more of the natural elements found in fresh aloe than standard freeze-dried Aloe Vera powder. The flash-freeze process creates small frozen particles with 10,000 times the surface area of Aloe blocks formed with traditional freeze-drying. This product provides protection against high blood sugar levels, inflammation, arthritis, and colitis. This product is ideally used in nutraceuticals and beverage products, including functional foods, sports drinks, energy drinks/powders, capsules/tablets, and in health drinks/juice blends.

Documents

Datasheet

Cryo-Vera™ 200X Aloe Datasheet*(English)*-***Google Translate

Also, have you ever heard of "LDN" Low Dose Naltrexone? FDA approved but used "off label" for a variety of diseases mainly auto immune like MS. Small clinical trials have been run and there is a big push to make the public more aware as it is very promising. Big pharma can't be bothered because it's already off patent and very inexpensive. The gist is, it stimulates your brain to create more endorphins which encourages the body to heal itself. Researchers found that HIV patients among others had very low endorphin levels.

You can start here if you want to research further: The Low Dose Naltrexone Homepage

Note: I'm not recommending either of these, I'm merely suggesting you research them on your own and draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

So this thread finally turned into the advertisement it was intended to be. There was never any reason to mention any other garbage than the topic at hand.

19. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And, believe it or not; I know of three people personally who had Stage III and Stage IV cancer plus a friend's dog who WERE CURED with nutritional therapies
    I don't believe you.

Let's just say unexplainable stuff happens all the time, and MLM has nothing to do with it.

Base jumper falls 1,000ft after parachute fails and survives – video | Metro News
    Pod of Dolphins Saves Swimmer From Great White Shark | Video - ABC News
    http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/03/ny...shot.html?_r=0

Or are you going to tell us that they all washed their britches in SA-8 that morning and that was what saved the day?

I wish I could afford it -

Does everyone earn income?Absolutely not but it's like anything else - you have to WORK AT IT and STICK WITH IT
    I believe the quote was in this book where one MLM heavy hitter was talking to another about the "secret" to making so much money. Keep the masses broke he said, keep them broke and dreaming.

Merchants of Deception: An Insider's Chilling Look at the Worldwide, Multi Billion dollar Conspiracy of lies that is Amway and its Motivational Organizations: Eric Scheibeler: 9781439247150: Amazon.com: Books

For good measure, knowing what I know about people and their pets 28,000 distributors would not be GROSSING $400 a year if there was any there there.

Income Disclosure.jpg
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

21. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just to clarify my previous post:

If you want an MLM type product and you think it works, you can always find it cheaper - Especially if you can't afford ridiculous MLM pricing. Example given in last post. Flash dried aloe is not some proprietary ingredient exclusive to Mannatech - Although they would like you to think it is.

If this woman or her son is truly sick, I have suggested to her to look into an FDA APPROVED drug and not some snake oil MLM crap. See SBM link to Texas Attoney General case against Mannatech.

The LDN website I linked I believe is Not For Profit.

Post Thanks / Like

....... 70 kids involved and many were doing very well; but when my son got sick; he was unable to attend meetings or pretty much leave the house; so without his leadership (he was needed to conduct meetings but could no longer do that); most of the team lost interest over the past 2 years and in spite of how much he loved the product and the business; my son couldn't afford to order product any longer and dropped out himself.
    This just about sums up MLM. "Doing well" is subjective and a stretch unless these kids were in the top 2.86 percent of the entire company which I doubt.

And as Kimcon points out, without the rah rah leadership, and inability to make money, people drop out when no longer incentivized, and are not willing to pay for the pricey product. Therefore there is little to no retail value = Pyramid Scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman;76756

40.18% of all Vemma affiliates earned an average of $938 [I
    PER YEAR[/I]

37.78% of all Vemma affiliates earned an average of $1597 PER YEAR

Only 2.86% of all Vemma affiliates EARNED AN ANNUAL INCOME OF OVER $30,795

and that is BEFORE EXPENSES