Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: When times are tough, HYIPs become more ridiculous

Post Thanks / Like

Re: When times are tough, HYIPs become more ridiculous

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Phew, it's "legal and registered" that's OK then.

Sell the farm, mortgage the house.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

WooHoo !!

I'm in:

Put me down for III plan, and confirm my order for the Lambo.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    WooHoo !!

I'm in:

Put me down for III plan, and confirm my order for the Lambo.

WoW! Just imagine how this would pay off the complete debt of the World in no time at all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    WoW! Just imagine how this would pay off the complete debt of the World in no time at all!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, stuff the United Nations.

This guy can solve the entire Global Financial Crisis #2 from a laptop in his bedroom

Post Thanks / Like

I am very disapppointed that Kirk The Stone, who appeared to have escaped from the the clutches of Kent Black, Terry The W--ker, Sydney amd Mutt is running yet another HYIP forum (MyCashNetwork)

MyCashNetwork announces the April 2nd 2011 launch of a ponzi that has already been hawked on other ponzi forums Max Surf. This must be on it's last legs or at least on the way out. VERY DISAPPOINTED to see Kirk back in this crap!

It is sickening to know that Kirk runs a real scrap metal business and he is one who could have set up a forum, where people advertise legitimate businesses. Is he still in league with Terry Kent or cookie keener? MyCashNetwork.

Post Thanks / Like

And here I thought that 12dailyprofit.com site that Mrs. Cothran-Cooper was so glowingly endorsing lately was bad... but a site that dangles 2350% returns in under an hour is pathetically bad marketing even for a scam. And even worse math.

And after looking the site owner up, it appears that he's an old hand at fleecing the naive and moronic. It's the same man who was running Hyipsayes.info in 2006.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    And here I thought that 12dailyprofit.com site that Mrs. Cothran-Cooper was so glowingly endorsing lately was bad... but a site that dangles 2350% returns in under an hour is pathetically bad marketing even for a scam. And even worse math.

And after looking the site owner up, it appears that he's an old hand at fleecing the naive and moronic. It's the same man who was running Hyipsayes.info in 2006.
    Did Kirk The Stone have anything to do with Hyipsays? He runs a genuine scrap business and he had a great deal of potential but he does not seem to have broken the association with Cookie Keener.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Did Kirk The Stone have anything to do with Hyipsays? He runs a genuine scrap business and he had a great deal of potential but he does not seem to have broken the association with Cookie Keener.

I wouldn't say that Kirk is the owner... or did I misread the name of the site in the graphic image littleroundman showed us?

Domain name: premium-money.com

Registrant Contact:
    N/A
    Michael Sanders ()

Fax:
    10012 Bundoran Dr
    Austin, TX 78717
    US

Administrative Contact:
    N/A
    Michael Sanders (michael.sanders@ymail.com)
    +1.5127166115
    Fax:
    10012 Bundoran Dr
    Austin, TX 78717
    US

Technical Contact:
    N/A
    Michael Sanders (michael.sanders@ymail.com)
    +1.5127166115
    Fax:
    10012 Bundoran Dr
    Austin, TX 78717
    US

Name Servers:
    DNS1.EASYNAMESERVERS.NET
    DNS2.EASYNAMESERVERS.NET

Creation date: 13 Feb 2012 08:49:00
    Expiration date: 13 Feb 2013 00:49:00

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I love littleroundman's one stop shopping area for the authorities! Awesome work!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    I love littleroundman's one stop shopping area for the authorities! Awesome work!
    You are naive beyond any measure. How do you know it's a one stop shopping area for authorities? They don't bother with penny ante crap. This thread is just as likely to be a one stop shopping area for players - for the games ran by LRM's buddies.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Finix View Post
    You are naive beyond any measure. How do you know it's a one stop shopping area for authorities? They don't bother with penny ante crap. This thread is just as likely to be a one stop shopping area for players - for the games ran by LRM's buddies.
    Actually, Finix, I would suspect that they would shop in places that cater specifically to the "make money fast" mindset and throw naysayers out on their ears at the first sign, such as togetherweearn.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Actually, Finix, I would suspect that they would shop in places that cater specifically to the "make money fast" mindset and throw naysayers out on their ears at the first sign.
    The experienced ones would check the naysayers forums as well as HYIP forums. Info on the game is info on the game, no matter what the source. It's all about money and any info from any source can make a difference between winning or losing.

Post Thanks / Like

You might be surprised, you know. Law enforcement are wising up faster than you think about where to find reliable information on HYIPs and other ponzis. They might even have had just a little help with their online education from one or two members of this very board.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post
    They might even have had just a little help with their online education from one or two members of this very board.
    They don't need your help. They know more than you ever will about HYIPs. They just don't bother with games under certain amounts, not worth their time or money to find and prosecute small time admins.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

They don't need your help. They know more than you ever will about HYIPs. They just don't bother with games under certain amounts, not worth their time or money to find and prosecute small time admins.
    You will be surprised how much few people here know about scams and for how long they researched them.