LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zeek members again targeted

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zeek members again targeted

Some information I received recently indicate that Catherine Parker, Todd Disner, Robert Craddock and Dave & Mary Kettner are affiliates in Profitable Sunrise.
    The more I am around people, the more I like my dog !!

http://www.asdupdates.com/wordpress

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzard7 View Post
    Some information I received recently indicate that Catherine Parker, Todd Disner, Robert Craddock and Dave & Mary Kettner are affiliates in Profitable Sunrise.
    Golly gee whiz,

that IS a surprise...........NOT
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Golly gee whiz,

that IS a surprise...........NOT
    LOL, I'll file that in my list of startling revelations, right along with "Andy Bowdoin is a crook," and, " the Pope is Catholic"...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

I've just had a conversation with a marketer I respect and he has been a member of [referral URL removed by mod]Profitable Sunrise for over 3 years and has got his money out whenever he wanted.
    Last edited by littleroundman; 01-22-2013 at 07:21 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by money24seven View Post
    I've just had a conversation with a marketer I respect and he has been a member of [referral URL removed by mod]Profitable Sunrise for over 3 years and has got his money out whenever he wanted.

Mr. Cowden, please do not assume that the readers here are geese to be plucked.

There is a large thread already present on this site discussing Profitable Sunrise. If you wish to discuss it, that would be the place to do so.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by money24seven View Post
    Well for that marketer you respect it would be kind of hard to do since it launched onlilne in November 2011. Hmm, some how that doesn't come out to 3 years, and you respect this marketer? Seriously?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

cardiobeam = nanci jo frazer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by intheknow View Post
    cardiobeam = nanci jo frazer
    Was she also in Zeek??

Home
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Looks like it from a Google search.

zeek nanci jo frazer.jpg
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, but you know what they'll preach... they promote it because they're in it, and they KNOW it. "How can you promote / denounced something if you're not in it?" They say. :D
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

I am new to this site. I am skeptical of profitable sunrise. A family member signed me up (with my permission of course) and put money into the program (HYIP, ponzi scheme, etc.). I am hoping to at least get the money back that this family member put into it. I was a member of zeek and recieved about $2,000 before it shut down. We will see what happens with this program. I am sure at some point it will shut down just like zeek. I will keep everyone updated as to how much (or how little) money I make from the $100 that was donated by this family member.

DocD

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DevildocCarebear View Post
    I am new to this site. I am skeptical of profitable sunrise. A family member signed me up (with my permission of course) and put money into the program (HYIP, ponzi scheme, etc.). I am hoping to at least get the money back that this family member put into it. I was a member of zeek and recieved about $2,000 before it shut down. We will see what happens with this program. I am sure at some point it will shut down just like zeek. I will keep everyone updated as to how much (or how little) money I make from the $100 that was donated by this family member.

DocD
    There is a thread on Profitable Sunrise here

http://www.realscam.com/f9/profitabl...ough-yet-1795/

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Zeek members again targeted

Quote Originally Posted by cardiobeam View Post
    As the saying goes... Successful people are open minded people. So let me help you get your facts straight here. Roman Novak moved his business to the UK and registered and was accepted as an International corporation in 2011. His company now called Intereef Ltd. is a legal corporation and licensed business in the UK with an address and building. They are a very quiet company as are most all Hard Money lenders as their clients require privacy. Research Hared Money lenders on google and it will help you understand this world. The charitable platform (arm) called Profitable Sunrise is not a company but is like a sub division that is offering an opportunity for charities to benefit from their program through their participation. I know that nobody in this blog has spoken to Roman but we have many times and we also have the legal documents on the company as well in our possession. I understand everyone's skepticism these days as the world has been very tough for alot of people. My advice is to not spend money on any program that would cause a risk if lost. So far we have seen over 3000 people who are having great results.
    Thank You for this Input - It is True - The Critics have NOT Talked to Novak and PROBABLY they are in another HYIP competing. The Rich Have Their way of Garnering their Wealth. What have the Poor Have? At least somebody is THINKING of them. To put it in another Perspective: This Scheme Can Be Called "Social Entrepreneurship". A LOT depends on Good People Telling Good People the Good News. May The Good Live Long. By the Way: Is there anything in the World Today that is RISK PROOF ?

Post Thanks / Like

David... the English language uses capital letters for certain purposes to convey meaning. You aren't.
    Do you mind honoring the communication conventions of the language itself, rather than capitalizing the first letters of random words?

Edit: On second thought, never mind. I just looked at your blog and Facebook, and it was plain as day that you are a lunatic. Strawman redemption mythology, sovereign citizen balderdash, and you aren't even in America doing it but Malaysia.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Don't you just love the scammers who tell the IRS and the Receiver what they are "NOT" going to do and stick their tongue out to them! LOL, I love it!

Here is one who who was issued a 1099 and clawback paperwork from the receiver.

( I just copied and pasted from MMG. The bolded part is my answer.

baylee

post Today, 03:37 PM
    Post #9864

MMG Member

Group: Member
    Member No.: 171,424

QUOTE (misterkailo @ Feb 14 2013, 04:48 PM) *
    who's going to pay their taxes and then pay the clawback returns? For me, I'm just writing the whole thing off

I really hope you do what you post. LOL, I really, really hope that you do. It will be good for somebody one way or the other. LOL

--------------------
    Some people are educated above and beyond their intelligence.

Eagle Research Associates, Inc. - Home Page

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    Don't you just love the scammers who tell the IRS and the Receiver what they are "NOT" going to do and stick their tongue out to them! LOL, I love it!

Here is one who who was issued a 1099 and clawback paperwork from the receiver.

( I just copied and pasted from MMG. The bolded part is my answer.

baylee

post Today, 03:37 PM
    Post #9864

MMG Member

Group: Member
    Member No.: 171,424

QUOTE (misterkailo @ Feb 14 2013, 04:48 PM) *
    who's going to pay their taxes and then pay the clawback returns? For me, I'm just writing the whole thing off

I really hope you do what you post. LOL, I really, really hope that you do. It will be good for somebody one way or the other. LOL

--------------------
    Some people are educated above and beyond their intelligence.

Eagle Research Associates, Inc. - Home Page
    Yep...! Funny thing about receivers and 1099 forms, they usually send a copy to the IRS. Grab the popcorn folks...!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Laidback
    Funny thing about receivers and 1099 forms, they usually send a copy to the IRS.
    By law, he is required to send them.

Post Thanks / Like

(I was just being polite...)

Post Thanks / Like

Since when do ponzi players, shills and reff whores give a rats about the law??....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Since when do ponzi players, shills and reff whores give a rats about the law??....
    True, but there's "not giving a rats' ass about the law" and then there's "deliberately pissing off the Tax Department"

Post Thanks / Like

True, but there's "not giving a rats' ass about the law" and then there's "deliberately pissing off the Tax Department"
    I hope they decide to "deliberately piss off the tax department".....Is about time if not long overdue that the IRS took a long hard look at the tens of thousands of undeclared dollars that the Ken Russo's, Faith Sloan's and Chad Foss's of this world shove into their pockets via SolidTrustPay and Alertpay.....

STP accounts are in real names....Withdraws done via bank wire.....So would not be hard at all for the IRS to follow the paper trail and look into their bank accounts over the past 7years(or more) to see how much these scammers have failed to declare on their income tax returns....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Okosh
    So would not be hard at all for the IRS to follow the paper trail and look into their bank accounts over the past 7years(or more) to see how much these scammers have failed to declare on their income tax returns....
    Exactly.

All it would take is one politician or one senior bureaucrat to wake from his/her slumber, realize the cost to the taxpayers they are supposed to represent and institute an action plan and the face of the online HYIP ponzi fraud biz would be changed forever.

It's not like the top 10 HYIP ponzi pimps are anonymous or hard to find.

Sure it may cost a few more dollars than they are able to recover, but, it sure as hell would put the frighteners up the HYIP ponzi "industry" for a while.

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

They're talking the big game but they're running to satisfy those tax obligations as fast as possible so that no one looks at them any further.
    They pay it and kiss the governments ass while posting what a big man they are standing up to the government and telling them to suck ass.

25. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    You tell us. You used to play, no? And promote. Did you lose respect for the law entirely in the process? I always looked at it as game to be played strictly online and with make belief money. Started out with $500 egold, PTR payouts from clicking links. It never occurred to me to turn it into real money.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Finix View Post
    You tell us. You used to play, no? And promote. Did you lose respect for the law entirely in the process? I always looked at it as game to be played strictly online and with make belief money. Started out with $500 egold, PTR payouts from clicking links. It never occurred to me to turn it into real money.

Finix, keep up the good work in mmg forum with jarret. Unbelievable that these "trusted" admins all of a sudden in the mmg forum are coming out of the woodwork. Look at yodaman, jarret and a couple others that have recently decided to run their own ponzi scams. They have only been forum members for a short time and all of them just happen to be upgraded members of the forum to fool the sheep forum members to believe the are trusted admins for some reason. F'ing snakes!