Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

Post Thanks / Like

Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

Hi,
    need to share with you something really phenomenal ! I'm a part of the most amazing earning opportunity right now that this has NEVER been done before, EVER - until now.
    The company is called “Zeek Rewards”, and it is an opportunity where you can earn excellent money starting as a free member. Your daily task for earning money is to place one Ad. You will be given a step by step instruction on how to place an Ad.

Here´s the plan in a nutshell:
    1. Join Zeek Rewaeds free ZeekRewards , get $100 bonus. Place your ad daily and report it (takes 1-5 minutes), let the $100 credits earn daily interest until it becomes $225 credits. After signing up, I will send you important information about this business.

2. At that point (in approx. 10-12 weeks), you need to upgrade for $10 a month. Then $125 is moved into your compounder and you get 125 auction bids. That $125 profit just turned into REAL MONEY and all it cost you out of pocket is $10!

You can then continue compounding it at any rate you like from 0% to 100%.

Based on the ‘return on investment’ Zeek Rewards aims for, and with 100% compounding, it only takes about 72 weeks to get to the $25,000 level. Then with an 80/20 repurchase/withdrawal ratio, that will make you about 3k per month TAKE HOME.

You are invited to become a part of one of the easiest-to-do and most exciting business opportunities on the internet!
    Marco
    Independent Investment Manager
    P.S. Please contact me. I am a real person and I want you to tell me your concerns or ask me questions.
    [self-promotion link removed]

edited by Soapboxmom; 04-06-2011 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Not to bright to make jokes about spamming a forum. Your deluge of garbage posts are gone. Your referral ID is gone
    Last edited by GlimDropper; 04-22-2012 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Title Edit

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member ! Zeek Rewards

How to lose your shirt with Marco the not so magnificent forum spammer! If he was making such good money and the opportunity was so grand, why would he need to spam forums with his ridiculous promotions???

Bye, bye, Marco!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

3. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marco
    P.S. Please contact me. I am a real person and I want you to tell me your concerns or ask me questions.
    Gee, that's good of you, Marco, don't mind if I do.

For starters, I'm concerned about asbestos dust being given off brake pads and I'm concerned about contracting Legionnaires' Disease from dry potting mix, and I'm very concerned about why my cakes don't come out of the oven flat and are higher in the middle than the sides.

I'm not particularly concerned about global warming, but the fact we haven't had a drop of rain since January 31 is of MAJOR concern.

There, will that do ????
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

5. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

and I'm very concerned about why my cakes don't come out of the oven flat and are higher in the middle than the sides.

There, will that do ????
    When I take my cakes out of the oven they always seem to have a crack in the middle. I do manage to cover the cracks up with icing but then I get a sugar high from too much icing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

For starters, I'm concerned about asbestos dust being given off brake pads and I'm concerned about contracting Legionnaires' Disease from dry potting mix, and I'm very concerned about why my cakes don't come out of the oven flat and are higher in the middle than the sides.

I'm not particularly concerned about global warming, but the fact we haven't had a drop of rain since January 31 is of MAJOR concern.

There, will that do ????
    Let me help you with that... a couple of strategically timed door slams will produce a nice crater, rather than that annoying lump...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You MUST read their disclaimer:
    Important Legal Stuff!
    No specific level of income is guaranteed. Any reference to specific levels of earning on this web site are for the purpose of explaining the compensation plan only and are not projections. Your actual income will depend upon the success of your marketing efforts and of those you introduce to the program and on the overall profitability of the company. Income is derived solely from the sale of products and/or hosting services to end users. There is no compensation for recruiting. Affiliates may qualify to participate in the compensation plan without making a product purchase by making a sale to a customer. Customers may buy our products without participating in the compensation plan.

To qualify for Cash Rewards compensation you must be on a monthly subscription (Silver, Gold, or Diamond level) and you must have made at least a minimum bid package purchase. You must also place a qualifying advertisement daily to qualify to receive Cash Rewards for that day. Commissions that would have been earned on purchases made by your referred members are forfeited if they make their purchases prior to your becoming commission qualified.

Cash Rewards are paid by the company based on your Compounding Bid purchase history. From time to time the company may add bonus amounts to your purchase history during special incentive offers. You may also be given "grandfathered" bonus amounts as a reward based on your prior months or years of loyalty to the company or balance amounts may be transferred by the company from previous compensation plans. Bonus amounts increase your daily share in Cash Rewards, but Cash Rewards earned based on bonus amounts must be automatically compounded. They cannot be withdrawn as cash commissions. Once you have been paid and compounded 125% on the bonus amounts then you may begin withdrawing cash commissions on the future daily Cash Rewards if you choose.

Although Rex Venture Group, LLC observes a strict risk management policy, the company does not offer any guarantee of income to any Affiliate. Income is earned through the dedicated efforts of Distributors making sales and good old fashioned hard work. Rex Venture Group LLC guarantees to deliver any and all products or services sold to each purchaser in a timely manner. Cash Reward projections are based on expected revenues. Distributors are strongly advised to only make purchases that they can afford without creating a financial hardship for themselves or their families.

IMPORTANT: The following paragraph MUST BE READ ALOUD whenever the ZeekRewards compensation plan is presented verbally or by telephone, or included in it's entirety when communicating in writing:

"If you make a purchase from ZeekRewards you are purchasing a SUBSCRIPTION to our penny auction site or you are purchasing BIDS OR ADVERTISING. You are NOT purchasing stock or any other form of "investment" or equity. You MUST actually use the bids or advertising units that you purchase. Affiliates who present our products to others in a misleading manner or in a way that leads the buyer to believe he or she is making an investment or purchasing equities will be terminated and all commissions will be forfeited. Buyers MUST read the entire How It Works and Get Paid pages on the ZeekRewards website and the Legal Disclaimers."

Copyright © 2010 - 2011 Rex Venture Group LLC. DBA ZeekRewards All rights reserved. Terms of Service | Purchase Agreement
    Notice: We collect personal information on this site.
    Zeek Rewards

People who are desperate to make money will try anything.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

No info on registrant in Who Is but checked zeekrewards.net and found this

Diamond Partner Phillip Bennett

It is from zeekrewards.com, password reset.

Post Thanks / Like

Which leads us to:
    Complaint review: NewNetMail, Lighthouse America, Rex Venture Group, Paul Burks Creator Of NewNetMail
    on RipOffReport: NewNetMail, Lighthouse America, Rex Venture Group, Paul Burks Creator Of NewNetMail | Rip-off Report: 221927

and

Free Store Club

500 East Center Street
    Lexington, NC
    27292 USA

FAX: 336 243-1094
    NewNetMail To: FreeStoreClub

Free Store Club is owned by Rex Venture Group LLC, a subsidiary of Lighthouse America, a US (NC) company. The company was established on June 24, 1997 and adopted the d/b/a Lighthouse America later that year. Lighthouse America operated three MLM divisions, LHAStore and TeamFire International and Free Store Club.
    The President and owner, Paul Burks, is the hands-on manager of Free Store Club and our sister company, NewNetMail.
    The office / warehouse / shipping complex at 500 East Center Street, Lexington, NC 27292. Lexington is a small community on the bustling I-85 corridor between Greensboro and Charlotte, NC.
    FSCAuctions is an Internet only company, telephone support is limited to emergencies that cannot be handled through the Contact Us system online. Should you have such an emergency, you may reach the company at 336 243-1123 (voice) or 336 243-1094 (fax). Office hours are 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern US time Monday through Friday.
    Please do not call with questions about the marketing plan, pay plan or other general questions. If you can't find the answer to your question, please use the Contact us page to submit your question to Customer Service.
    About Us - Zeekler

not just a scammer, but a scammer with a history of multiple scams, it seems.

Post Thanks / Like

hiya,

is this still viable?

shawnlim

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shawnlim View Post
    hiya,

is this still viable?

shawnlim
    The website is up, but it is still an absolute scam! Did that cleaer things up a bit???

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I'll be hornswoggled.

Who woulda guessed young "shawnlim" would turn out to not be a naive newbie seeking information, but, instead turn out to be one of those serial get-rich-quick scammers.

What's more, apparently he is also a "secret millionaire"

The Millionaire Secrets

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, it's SOOO secret even he doesn't know he's got it...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. ZEEK REWARDS IS TOTALLY 100% FREE TO JOIN. So what is the harm in giving it a try?? Just a question...Try it out for 6 months and if you are not making anything, WHAT DID YOU LOSE??? NOTHING. One person that posts an ad for them a day, its not going to do anything for zeek rewards. Thousands of people posting daily, zeek rewards makes money and they reward you by helping to get the word out. ONCE AGAIN...ITS FREE AND THEY GIVE YOU A FREE WEB SITE AND 100 POINTS JUST FOR GETTING IN. [referral url redacted]
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 01-08-2012 at 04:08 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Boys and girls,

You will be shocked to hear that I have had a complaint. The original poster, Marco, who spammed the forum and was sent packing is being accused of violating company policy by making earning claims. I declined to remove the post, but did invite anyone who wanted to share their experience with Zeek Rewards to join us. I shared our Motto:

Attached Images Attached Images

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Boys and girls,

You will be shocked to hear that I have had a complaint. The original poster, Marco, who spammed the forum and was sent packing is being accused of violating company policy by making earning claims. I declined to remove the post, but did invite anyone who wanted to share their experience with Zeek Rewards to join us. I shared our Motto:

GASP ! SHOCK ! HORROR !!

Only ONE complaint ???

Post Thanks / Like

does Zeek Rewards is scam?

does Zeek Rewards is scam? anyone knows? someone was do money with this site?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: does Zeek Rewards is scam?

Quote Originally Posted by lp3x50 View Post
    Welcome to the site. I hope you will find the answers you seek here.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: does Zeek Rewards is scam?

Quote Originally Posted by lp3x50 View Post

I have been an affiliate of Zeek Rewards for 3 months now. I have only bought 125 VIP bids so far but by placing my one ad daily and repurchasing bids with 100% of my retail profit share awards, my VIP account balance is now at 588 points. I am looking forward to purchasing 1000 more bids to further grow my point balance. I have not taken out any cash rewards yet since I am repurchasing bids with my awards currently, but my sponsor has and so has his sponsors, along with many others. Good luck with any of your future endeavors. If anyone would like real answers to legitimate questions feel free to email me privately.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member ! Zeek Rewards

Why wouldn't you answer them in a public forum? What are you hiding?

Post Thanks / Like

I have nothing to hide. It was late when I was typing and I thought I had put something about wanting more information on the opportunity. <- that I would have to do privately so that I don't get banned from this forum for self promotion. What do you want to know?

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I too have been a member of Zeek now for several months. I have taken cash from my account as have others that I know. I am not here to self-promote at all as I have no need to team build. I am happy to answer genuine questions and have nothing to hide. I am a normal person, not a director of the company or anything akin to that.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to REALSCAM.com cwildgoose.

I certainly hope the "ads" you place are well designed and sell lots of products and/or services.

Otherwise, ZeekRewards will start looking like a ponzi where people THINK they are being paid to place ads, but, in reality, are being paid from other members' fees.

Maybe it's just me, but, I'd really like to know where the money is actually coming from.

No matter how you cut it, the only place where "placing ads" is a paying proposition is HYIPs, autosurfs and ponzis ESPECIALLY when you've got so many people (reportedly) doing it.

Post Thanks / Like

I realise that obviously opinions of this program are very low and it maybe that it will turn out sometime in the future that I have made a mistake in joining. However, it was my mistake to make, I am actually just an honest person who wanted to do something on top of what I already do that might help our financial situation. I didn't come on here to attempt to get anyone to join and certainly didn't expect that I would receive replies that ought to be directed at the company and not at innocent individuals like myself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwildgoose View Post
    I realise that obviously opinions of this program are very low and it maybe that it will turn out sometime in the future that I have made a mistake in joining. However, it was my mistake to make, I am actually just an honest person who wanted to do something on top of what I already do that might help our financial situation. I didn't come on here to attempt to get anyone to join and certainly didn't expect that I would receive replies that ought to be directed at the company and not at innocent individuals like myself.
    Welcome to the site. The sad fact is the vast majority of work from home / online opportunities turn out to be scams, uneconomic ventures or opportunities where it is virtually impossible for a rep that joins to make any money. Most particpants are honest, hard working people who want or desperately need to supplement their income and it usually ends up costing that person more time and money. Our colleague Dr. Taylor has some great ideas for supplementing income. Sometimes a second part-time job is the only answer. Get creative and work with family friends and neighbors to set up babysitting exchanges and perform needed services for one another.

1,357 ways to make more money than in MLM.

A reply about the nature of a business should be directed toward a rep for the simple reason the rep can be held legally liable for the representations they make according to the FTC:
    Your Responsibilities
    If you decide to become a distributor, you are legally responsible for the claims you make about the company, its product and the business opportunities it offers. That applies even if you're repeating claims you read in a company brochure or advertising flyer. The Federal Trade Commission advises you to verify the research behind any claims about a product's performance before repeating those claims to a potential customer.

In addition, if you solicit new distributors, you are responsible for the claims you make about a distributor's earnings potential. Be sure to represent the opportunity honestly and avoid making unrealistic promises. If those promises fall through, remember that you could be held liable.
    So, one should be sure to thoroughly research any business they will be representing for their own protection.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

I have seen Zeek pimped by dubious charachters for months and never bothered to read more than a few words of the sales spiel but I saw one on Scamlandpro, that may interest readers on this thread. Scamland's Zeek Sales Spiel.

QUOTE FROM SCAMLAND.

ALL ABOUT ZEEK REWARDS
    ZEEK REWARDS SUBSCRIPTIONS
    QUALIFICATIONSRANK AND VOLUME
    THE 2X5 MATRIX
    ZeekRewards excel calculator
    ABOUT US

HOME
    "Business is a combination of war and sport" Andre Maurois
    ALL ABOUT ZEEK REWARDS customer service

ALL ABOUT ZEEK REWARDS
    Zeek Rewards is an affiliate program for Zeekler.com. Zeekler.com is a penny auction site that brings in huge revenue daily. Instead of paying for costly advertising the company decided to create an affiliate program Zeek Rewards. Zeekler shares a percentage of the revenue brought in daily with Zeek Rewards members. In return Zeek Rewards members place one ad daily in the easy to use back office for zeekler. This is how upgraded members qualify for the retail profit pool daily.WHO IS BEHIND ZEEKLER AND ZEEK REWARDSZeekler and Zeek Rewards are owned by Rex Venture Group LLC, a subsidiary of Lighthouse America, US (NV) company. The company was established on June 24, 1997 and adopted the d/b/a Lighthouse America later that year.Their headquarters is located in the beautiful town of Lexington, NC, USA on the I-85 corridor connection Charlotte and Raleigh. Rex Venture Group, LLC is a Nevada-based limited liability company that got it's start and has operated as a company in good standing for 14 years under the d.b.a Lighthouse America.Zeek Rewards provides a world-class Affiliate Services Department. Our dedicated web server farm, operated and maintained by Internet Dynamo, Inc is located in Miami, Florida, USAcompensation-planZEEK REWARDS DEFINITELY REWARDS 1- ZAP Commissions: Earn 20% on all personally referred customers retail bid pack purchases on Zeekler.com 2- Your Retail Store: Earn the difference between your wholesale discounted price and the retail price listed in your retail store. No inventory, no hassels, no "garage qualifying". Simply promote your link and earn monthly margin checks on any purchases made by your customers without any of the headaches! 3-The Retail Profit Pool: As a Premium, Qualified Affiliate* who places and submits one FREE AD every day, you can earn daily awards through the ZeekRewards profit-share program. PLUS earn up to 10% on every VIP bid sold on your personally sponsored affiliates and up to 5% on your 2nd generation affiliates purchases (for those who qualify). Read more on the How It Works page. 4-Retail Subscription Profits: Earn a 20% monthly retail profit from all personal retail sales on personally sponsored affiliate’s subscriptions. The 20% is based on the monthly subscription price regardless of rank qualification or placement in the matrix structure. This 20% takes precedence over other matrix commissions as follows and NOT in addition to it. 5-The Shopping Daisy: Earn affiliate commissions through the most popular affiliate shopping programs on the Internet by giving away this incredible price-saving application FREE! 6- The Matrix: Earn up to $3.50/month on every paid subscriber in your personal 2x5 Forced-fill matrix...and qualify to earn matching bonuses to unlimited depth...residually! * A Qualified Affiliate" is a Preferred Customer or Representative who is currently enrolled in one of our monthly Premium Business Center subscription plans (Silver, Gold or Diamond), has enrolled Retail Customers or joined the Customer Co-op, has given away a minimum of 10 VIP Bids as samples, and has placed a qualifying advertisement for Zeekler.com for the current 24 hour period and submitted it through his or her ZeekRewards back office. Affiliates who have not yet qualified can earn retail profits while they watch their Bonus Points grow daily, however only Qualified Affiliates can qualify to earn daily retail profit-share awards.JOIN ZEEK TEAM NOW!

Zeek Rewards Official Review

ZEEK REWARDS SUBSCRIPTIONS Office meeting

ZEEK REWARDS SUBSCRIPTIONS
    Free AffiliateFree Affiliates are able to use the ZeekRewards system and share it with others. You'll have your own replicated Zeekler penny auction website, your own replicated ZeekRewards website, your own replicated ShoppingDaisy app download and marketing website AND You are also given your own personal online, e-commerce enabled retail store. This store is fully stocked with high-value merchandise and whenever someone makes a purchase YOU earn the profit! Plus you receive your own ShoppingDaisy! ShoppingDaisy is a fantastic money-saving, downloadable web-based app and your very own personal Shopper! Give it away free to everyone you know and drive customers and traffic to your Zeekler.com website with your unique Zeekler link on every app you give away!Your enrollment also places you in a 2 x 5 "forced matrix" as part of your sponsor's group. As you and the affiliates upline from you invite others and then they invite still others you begin building a group of affiliatess in your own 2 x 5 "forced matrix". Should you later decide to upgrade from Free Affiliate status or earn qualifying PV and Rank you will already have these affiliates in your downline!ZAP - Zeekler Affliate ProgramAll registered affiliates qualify (regardless of title or rank) to earn through our powerful Zeekler Affiliate Program.20% Retail Profits on Personally Sponsored Premium Subscriptions! Earn 20% on every Silver, Gold & Diamond subscription you sell, month after month! 20% Retail Profit on Retail Bid Sales on Zeekler.com! Earn 20% on every bid pack sold on your personal referred retail customers!! Monetize your blog...advertise directly...share the auctions through our social media tools in every way possible and you will earn 20% on your personally referred customers' biddpack purchases through ZAP!**Please Note: Affiliates in your 2 x 5 forced matrix who upgrade before you do will not create commissions for you. The sooner you upgrade or qualify the less the chance of missing out on potential earnings! The purchase of a Premium subscription generates automatic rank qualifying PV. **2nd level retail profits and matrix commissions and 2nd level VIP Bid purchase overrides are paid to qualifying representatives of distributor rank or higher. A qualified rep is an active affiliate who generates PV to earn specific rank AND has personally sponsored a minimum of 2 Preferred customers or higher. (see "Qualifying Rank" and "Personal Volume" sections below)1-Premium SubscriptionsSilverSilver Affiliates pay just $10.00 per month for their Silver subscription and receive 10pv/month on the purchase and renewals.Silver owners receive:Their own unique personal e-commerce enabled retail storewith even higher profit margins and deeper discounts in your wholesale store! Plus you receive your own ShoppingDaisy!ShoppingDaisy is a fantastic money-saving, downloadable web-based app and your very own Personal Shopper! Give it away free to everyone you know and drive customers and traffic to your Zeekler.com website with your unique Zeekler link on every app you give away! 2-GoldGold Affiliates pay only $50.00 per month for their Gold subscription and receive 50pv/month on the purchase and renewals.Gold owners receive:A fully customizable personal e-commerce enabled retail store with even higher profit margins and deeper discounts in your wholesale store!Add your own departments and products...take the ones away you don't want...it's entirely up to you! Plus you receive your own ShoppingDaisy withAn all-inclusive ShoppingDaisy affiliate link-up system in your ZeekRewards back office!Link your account to the top affiliate shopping programs on the Internet! Start earning TODAY on the purchases of everyone who downloads the app in your personal referral network! Give it away free to everyone and earn on their purchases!!Drive customers and traffic to your Zeekler.com website with PLUS you receive a unique link to your ZeekRewards biz opp Drive traffic like never before to BOTH your Zeekler.com AND PLUS you will receive ShoppingDaisy special Co-Op Opportunities for lead generation and customer and rep acquisitions!3-DiamondDiamond Affiliates pay only $99.00 per month for their Diamond subscription and receive 100pv/month on the purchase and renewals.Diamond owners receive:Our MOST fully customizable personal e-commerce enabled retail storeEarn the highest profit margins and deepest discounts in your wholesale store! Add your own departments and products...take the ones away you don't want...it's entirely up to you!PLUS Diamond store owners can customize the look and feel of their store. Plus you receive your own ShoppingDaisy with an all-inclusive ShoppingDaisy affiliate link-up system in your ZeekRewards back office!Give it away free to everyone and earn on their purchases!!Drive customers and traffic to your Zeekler.com website with your unique Zeekler link on every Shopper you give away FREE!PLUS you get a link to your ZeekRewards biz opp site!Drive traffic like never before to BOTH your Zeekler.com AND ZeekRewards.com websites! Link your account to the top affiliate shopping programs on the Internet! Start earning on the purchases of everyone who downloads the app in your personal referral network! PLUS Receive "Roll-up" Retail Profits on any uncollected profits on your entire personal referral network!PLUS a fully integrated Lead Capture System for both customers and biz opp seekers!PLUS you own the ad space on both the app AND the searches of everyone in your referral network!Diamond Subscribers will also receive ShoppingDaisy special Co-Op Opportunities for lead generation and customer and rep acquisitions _ 50% OFF!The Diamond/Executive Pool$1.00 from every New Gold and Diamond Subscription and renewal is placed in a special pool. Each month that pool is divided and paid out to qualified Diamond/Executive Affiliates, using the following chart to determine the number of shares each will receive. The shares are based on the previous month's NEW enrollments:Personally Sponsored Level Shares Earned Silver Suite Subscription 1 Gold Suite Subscription 5 Diamond Suite Subscription 10Note: No VIP Bids are included with any of our subscription packages.JOIN ZEEK TEAM NOW!
    QUALIFICATIONSRANK AND VOLUME
    add-page01
    QUALIFICATIONS,RANK AND VOLUME
    Personal VolumeThere are 4 ranks that can be achieved through ZeekRewards that offer our qualified reps the ability to earn exponentially more residual income. These ranks depend on Personal Volume (PV) achievements. PV can be achieved by owning and/or selling Premium (Silver, Gold and Diamond) s. Each purchase and monthly renewal of a Premium BC earns the following PV for the sponsoring representative:Premium BC Subscription Level Personal Volume Silver Affiliate 10Gold Affiliate50 Diamond Affiliate 100Qualifying RanksThe ranks are as follows:Rank PV Required Distributor 10 Manager 50 Executive 100 Sr. Executive 600Distributor:As a Silver subscriber you automatically qualify as a Distributor rank when you personally sponsor 2 qualified Preferred Customers and automatically begin earning residual income on every paid subscriber in your personal 2x5 forced matrix instantly when you qualify!! Plus Distributor's also earn 5% retail profit on all VIP Bid purchases of people they personally sponsor and **an additional 2 1/2% override on their second-level affiliates purchases (**once you qualify!)Reps who qualify at the Distributor rank earn $0.25 on each Silver, Gold and Diamond subscription in your downline in the 2 x 5 forced matrix. (Paid monthly upon renewals). Manager:As a Gold subscriber you automatically qualify as a Manager rank when you personally sponsor 2 qualified Preferred Customers and automatically begin earning residual income at the Manager level on every paid subscriber in your personal 2x5 forced matrix instantly when you qualify!! Plus Manager's also earn 7% retail profit on all VIP bid purchases of people they personally sponsor **and an additional 3 1/2% override on their second-level affiliates VIP bid purchases! (**once you qualify!)Reps who qualify at the Manager rank earn $0.35 on each Silver Affiliate's monthly subscription and $1.00 on each Gold and Diamond Affiliate's MONTHLY subscription in your downline in the 2 x 5 forced matrix.(Paid monthly upon renewals). Executive:As a Diamond subscriber you automatically qualify as an Executive rank when you personally sponsor 2 qualified Preferred Customers and automatically will begin earning residual income at the Executive level on every paid subscriber in your personal 2x5 forced matrix instantly when you qualify! Plus Executive & Sr. Executive's also earn 10% retail profit on all VIP bid purchases of people they personally sponsor **and an additional 5% override on their second-level affiliates VIP bid purchases! (**once they qualify as rep!)Reps who qualify at the Executive rank or higher earn $0.40 on each Silver Affiliate's monthly subscription, $1.50 on each Gold subscription and $3.50 on each Diamond Affiliate's MONTHLY subscription in your downline in the 2 x 5 forced matrix.(Paid monthly upon renewals).JOIN ZEEK TEAM NOW!
    THE 2X5 MATRIX
    add-page01
    THE 2X5 MATRIX
    All subscribers, free and paid, are placed in a 2 x 5 "forced matrix" pay structure when they initially subscribe .Please Note : Free and inactive subscribers are compressed out during commission runs.2 x 5 means that each affiliate has two positions directly connected to him or her, one to the left and one to the right directly below their own. Each of these positions, likewise has two connecting positions below them, and so forth.There are 5 rows, or LEVELS. This means that, numerically each row or level has twice as many positions as the row above. It's called a "forced" matrix because, since each position only has two direct downline positions, additional invitees are "forced" below existing positions.For example, if you sponsor Joe and Mary then Joe would be placed in your first position (your left downline position) and Mary would be placed in your second position (your right downline position). If you were to then sponsor Andrew, he would be placed under Joe, filling Joe's first, or left, downline position, since your only two direct connected positions are full.Affiliates that are forced under other affiliates are called "spillover" affiliates. Again, although Free Subscribers are placed in this structure, they can not earn from it until they have upgraded to one of our Premium subscriptions or have earned qualifying rank and personally sponsored a minimum of 2 Preferred Customers.IMPORTANT: Commissions are paid on a COMPRESSED 5 levels or rows. In other words, free affiliates are skipped and not counted when 5 levels are calculated for commission payments.Zeek Rewards has a very deep affiliate plan. Our goal is 2 upgraded members for all We Zeek Members at first,but look what happens when you personally sponsor more than 2 members. Make sure you notice matching bonuses and the ranks.Your Personal Matrix(Personally Sponsor 2 Preferred Customers to qualify) To earn through the first 5-Levels... Rank to sponsor is-Preferred-to achieve this goal.Matching Bonus 1(Personally Sponsor 3 Preferred Customers to qualify) Level 5 -1,984... Rank to sponsor is-Preferred-to achieve this goal.Matching Bonus 2(Personally Sponsor 4 Preferred Customers to qualify) Level 10-63,488... Rank to sponsor is-Preferred-to achieve this goal.Matching Bonus 3(Executives who personally Sponsor 5 Qualified Reps to qualify) Level 15-2,031,616... Rank to sponsor is-Qualified-to achieve this goal.Generation Bonus(Sr. Executives who Personally Sponsor 6 Manager rank or higher to qualify plus 600 pv) Generation...Rank to sponsor is-Manager-to achieve this goal.Bonus Pool People will naturally achieve the above with We Zeek in time..25/Silver, $1/Gold & $2/Diamond subscription and renewal is put in the Generation Bonus Pool and shared by all who qualify. JOIN ZEEK TEAM NOW!
    ZeekRewards excel calculator

add-page01
    How Much Money Is It Possible To Make Joining As A Free Member
    In the calculations below I have used my ZeekRewards excel calculator. You can download the calculator in the following link, to check my calculations for yourself:=> Click Here to Download Zeek Rewards Excel Calculator A very common option is to join Zeek Rewards as a free member. In the following video I demonstrate using the excel calculator that even in this case you can get to around $300 a month

zeek_compound.xls
    ABOUT US business meeting

About Us
    We have been an affiliate marketer online for awhile. We have never seen an affiliate program like Zeek Rewards! There are so many ways to earn here,that you can tell the management group knows how valuable their affiliates are. Zeek Team wants to really take advantage of this and make a lot of people money.If you think you are a serious internet marketer or are ready to make a change in your life Zeek Team is for you.If you are new to online affiliate marketing and would like to learn. We are here to help you.You may send me a message by clicking the contact word on the navigation menu up top.All The Best,

Zeek Team

Questions? I am Here To Help

Email Us

Cellphone

All Rights Reserved. Zeek .Team (c) Privacy Policy
    This Website was created usingwix.com StartWebsite builder

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post