Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    PHEW !!

Relax everybody.

It's only a minor staffing problem:

And the ******* members. Imagine, them expecting what they've been promised. When will it end?

Post Thanks / Like

PHEW !!

Relax everybody.

It's only a minor staffing problem:

Plagiarizing myself from over at Oz's Place in response to the same TG post:

(Coming soon to ZeekRewards News):

“…Hello Fine people, this is Paul here. First off everything is peachy in the Zeeklerhood. No really, and I mean that.

In fact we’ve consulted with our compliance attorneys and have been told that if Zeekler gets any more peachy we’d be forced to move our home offices from North Carolina to Georgia. I assume they mean The Peach State and not the former Soviet Republic (but I might be confusing that conversation with ones I've had with our current banking partners).

We are facing a few tiny little challenges however. Payments not sent out and money transfers received but not credited and that isn’t to mention the mess Dawn’s idiot offspring has made of our website. We are all redoubling and reredoubling all our efforts (except Dan, we gave him an X-Box someone won at auction but never got around to shipping and the number of programming errors per hour decrease with every hour he spends playing Call of Duty).

Fine people, you all know me as a straight shooter, anytime anyone asks me a question I tell it like it is (just ask Troy Dooly). Our customer service issues have weighed heavy on my heart and for quite some time. We have hired thousands and tens of thousands of customer service representatives and we will continue to hire several hundred thousand more.

But we can’t just slap a headset on some kid and expect him to provide you with accurate and informed answers to your questions.

The problem is as soon as they understand the POWER of this program, the moment that they really “get it” they all immediately quit to become Zeek Rewards affiliates just like all you fine people. I don’t think any of us can blame them, in fact you should all blame me for creating such a brilliant program.

I’m afraid this problem is insoluble. We’re all screwed.….”
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

I am going to categorize all the bad arguments used by scheme supporters. Already started on my blog.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone notice this morning's Zeek Rewards News post from Zeek's IT team on how to maintain a strong password... and their admission that you can't do what they recommend on their own site? Zeek corporate needs a lesson in PR and good IT security. The two aren't related but if you have poor IT security you can at least try to spin it with some good PR.

My emphasis below:

Passwords are supposed to be secure and prevent others from logging into your account. In the past few weeks we’ve run across people using “password” as their password. Some people have just used their username as their password. Still others decided that “123456” is a somehow secure (thousands of you!). Don’t use common words like “money” or “love” or “success”, “Cash” “Penny” or common religious words or names. So called “Dictionary Attacks” (Dictionary attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) will grab those in a matter of seconds.

So, here is your lesson for ALL your passwords: A secure password should contain a capital letter, at least one number and even one or more special characters “&%$#” (NOTE: Not all sites allow special characters. Currently Zeek doesn’t allow either).
    Then there was the amateur recommendation of replacing vowels with symbols and number ranges. Wow, I bet the dictionary attack skiddies out there don't know about th@t t3chn1qu3:

Another tip: Use increasing or decreasing (in value) numbers for the vowels in your own name. For instance, let’s say your name is Jack G Welsh; your password would become, “J1ckGW2lsh”. That password would become even stronger by using a $ for the “S”, making the password: “J1ckGW2l$h”; Pick something you will remember, tweak it and don’t give it to anyone!

Post Thanks / Like

It's just the typical 'blame the members' phase.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    It's just the typical 'blame the members' phase.
    Yep.

It's cool being a HYIP ponzi owner.

Any problems and you get to make up any old excuse to cover your a**.

Unfortunately for the "members" it usually takes 3 or 4 attempts before they start to recognize a pattern, by which time their money is sunning itself on some faraway tropical beach somewhere.

Post Thanks / Like

UH-OH.

It's easy to tell when it's time to pull your money out and head for the hills when it comes to HYIP ponzis.

When Amanda / Quicksilver gets on board and starts promoting a HYIP, you just KNOW it's on its' last legs.

From her MoneyInsiderNews subforum on CashFindForum Quickie blurted out this:

As a side note:

see that link to Zeek Rewards: Visit Site: ZeekRewards, Program of the Future!

That's not just a link.

That's a "referral link"

Here's what it really says: http:// moneyinsider2.zeekrewards.com/

So much for young Quickies' "impartial" revue

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

UH-OH.

It's easy to tell when it's time to pull your money out and head for the hills when it comes to HYIP ponzis.

When Amanda / Quicksilver gets on board and starts promoting a HYIP, you just KNOW it's on its' last legs.

From her MoneyInsiderNews subforum on CashFindForum Quickie blurted out this:

As a side note:

see that link to Zeek Rewards: Visit Site: ZeekRewards, Program of the Future!

That's not just a link.

That's a "referral link"

Here's what it really says: http:// moneyinsider2.zeekrewards.com/

So much for young Quickies' "impartial" revue
    And the phony numbers are hysterical with, of course, nothing to back it up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch McDeere View Post
    Anyone notice this morning's Zeek Rewards News post from Zeek's IT team on how to maintain a strong password... and their admission that you can't do what they recommend on their own site? Zeek corporate needs a lesson in PR and good IT security. The two aren't related but if you have poor IT security you can at least try to spin it with some good PR.
    And yet ZR's Magic Bullet to solve all their eWallet problems is to enable ACH fund transfers. Folks, Google "ACH Fraud" and ask yourselves if you would trust you bank account and routing numbers to Dan Olivares and his programing skills? I mean it's not like the site has ever been hacked and is isn't like if the hackers get your account and routing numbers that would mean they could clean out your bank account.

Oh wait, that's exactly what I mean.

Friendly word of warning to ZR affiliates from your good friends here at RealScam.Com, if you do ever make an ACH transfer of funds from you bank to ZR, open an extra account with your bank first. Keep enough money in that new account to fund any transfers you make but as soon as ZR puts money back into that account, move it into your real account. This way if ZR's programing skills should prove to be unequal to what ever group of hackers get there first, they will only be able to clean out your "Zeek Rewards" bank account and not your real one.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

When the professional HYIP ponzi pimps like Manolo/Strosdegoz/Dirson Eduardo Jiminez Santana start complaining, you just KNOW it's time to grab hold of your wallet and run:

Post Thanks / Like

The natives aren't buying the "growing pains" argument any more. If Zeek has any more delays after they implement ACH, they will reach the tipping point where everyone else starts withdrawing more aggressively...

Please stop with the "Growing Pains" excuse already. How long will you buy into that? What other company says that?...hand on...let me think....

My bank? No. They don't say sorry sir, we can't give you your money today. We have no method of doing so currently because we are experiencing growing pains.

My credit card company? No. They don't say, sorry sir, but we can't let you buy anything today even though you have a clear balance and have always paid your balance off on time and have an upstanding account history.

My dry cleaners? No. They do not say, sorry sir, we are experiencing growing pains and therefore can not give you your clothes back to you which you gave us to dry clean for you. Come back later when our growing pains shrink and we will try to get your clothes to you then. It could take up to 2 weeks...but likely more like a month. Have a good day!

My Web Hosting company? No. They do not tell me, sorry sir, we know you bought server space / web space and a domain from us, but we just can't give you any of our server space for that website you were so eager to get up and running due to the amount of growing pains we have been experiencing. Thanks for giving us your money...but you may have to wait in line for server space as we are at capacity, so you will have to wait a couple of weeks. Sorry. Why doesn't this happen?? Because THEY BUY MORE SERVERS!!!

I think you see where I am going with this. I have never EVER heard a company use the "growing pains" excuse in my life. That is a ridiculous and unprofessional excuse. Do what needs to be done to get things working properly ASAP.

Someone mentioned "Don't give the naysayers more to throw on the fire". So we could turn a blind eye to the issues then? Is that the answer? Certainly not.

There are HUGE issues with both funding and payment with all three methods. Please get a reliable method in place!

Also, hire some more support people for goodness sake. I called 21 times today and got a recording which would immediately hang up on me. What kind of BS is that??

Action needs to take place. No excuses. Action. If its not profitable, well you need to look into other solutions. HIRE someone who DOES know how to take care of the issue, or seek out side consulting from a reliable and professional source who can take care of the issue. No more excuses please. People are fed up with it.

Post Thanks / Like

And more, I like this 'greenmatrix' guy on the support site. He's calling it like it is.

"This forum is for POSITIVE people that want to change their lives and help other people. What will you do if Zeek said "we thought the forum would be good to help affiliates, but all they do is moan". Lets say enough is enough. They pull the forum- too much hassle!"

Clearly you do not appreciate the severity of the issues at hand. If I could call in to support and get someone to answer the phone, or have someone respond to my support ticket, I could have a more "positive" attitude about things.

Furthermore, I cannot "help" other people if I can't help myself. The company won't even pick up the phone when I call. How am I suppose to help my down line when I can't even get corporate to help me? Lets call it what it is and not live in a facade. The support is awful. It has nothing to do with growing pains, and if it does, then hire more people. Think about it. If the "pains" are from "GROWTH" then you should be able to afford more people. Nuff said.

Post Thanks / Like

Now the penny really DOES start to drop for the "true believers"

Post Thanks / Like

Is this the "financial incentive" that makes Troy Dooly's review of Zeek biased?

Oz screen captured this from Zeek's Facebook page:

Zeek Rewards: “No new member $$$ in, no $$$ out” | BehindMLM

showing URL instead of image because BehindMLM has anti-leeching enabled for images :)

Post Thanks / Like

To be fair to troy, there are only certain methods of monetizing readership of a blog. Unless you put the videos online and charge a dollar for each one...

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, found a link to (part of) one of the increasingly secret leaderships calls, and the most recent one. (Link for as long as it lasts)

(Minor) Highlights:

Kevin Grimes informed Dawn that the number of ZR affiliates who have taken the compliance course has reached "six figures." Until the new changes are in place only US affiliates are required to take that course so if the numbers are accurate that means ZR has reached 100,000 US affiliates. Yippy.

Dawn is still telling Whoppers about Big Macs (from about the 16:30 point on that link). Gee, I could have sworn that Mr. Dooly has assured us all that not only had ZR straightened out their banking issues but their new banking partners were right here in the good old US of A. But if ZR really has their banking issues in order that would mean that they no longer need to wait for affiliates to fund one particular eWallet for that particular eWallet to make payments. They could receive money from any of their payment processors into their bank accounts and when the need arises they could send money into one of their eWallets to make sure their affiliates were payed without delay.

Yet Dawn is still using the same drive through analogies she was pawning off on us when ZR clearly didn't have a bank willing to do buisness with them.

Hmm, what to think?

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post
    To be fair to troy, there are only certain methods of monetizing readership of a blog.
    Very true,

but are any of them worth sacrificing ethics and/or integrity ??

Post Thanks / Like

I find it unfortunate that a suspect scheme decided to advertise for him. Though unless he "requested" the advertorial I don't see it as his own fault.

Unless you can prove a quid pro quo relation this is suspect, but not quite "shady".

Post Thanks / Like

(Yet another) Excellent post by Patrick on his blog:

Zeek Promoters Send Email To AdSurfDaily Members, Asking Them To Wire Money To Confessed Ponzi Schemer Andy Bowdoin’s Jailhouse Account In The District Of Columbia; Zeekers ‘Owe This Man A Great Deal Of Gratitude And More’ For Opening ‘Path To Success,’ Email Claims

UPDATED 1:54 P.M. EDT (U.S.A.) It’s beginning to look as though the Zeek Rewards’ MLM “program” has within it a large downline consisting of members of the AdSurfDaily Ponzi scheme. And in what may go down as one of the most spectacular PR blunders in the history of multilevel marketing, some former ASD promoters who now are Zeek promoters are encouraging their email contacts and downline members to wire money to jailed ASD President and recidivist securities huckster Andy Bowdoin — while using Zeek’s name in the appeal and describing Bowdoin as a pioneer who inspired “programs” such as Zeek to model themselves after ASD.
    The rest of the article is on Patrick's blog.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Someone told me that Zeek has now stated that the FTC and the SEC has given them a clean bill of health. Is that true?

If so, are these people totally nuts? There is no way the FTC or the SEC would make a statement like this.

The FTC or SEC would have said this if they had to charged them with something and then Zeek was able to prove the charges wrong, and we all know this hasn't happened.

Talk about painting a bulls-eye on yourself. You can bet if the FTC or SEC was not investigating them, they are now. What idiots.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

More trouble in paradise ???

More fees and more reasons for not being paid: