Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 17 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member ! Zeek Rewards

Zeekrewards is not a scam. You get paid by the money they make from penny auction bids. If your a free user then you wont get VIP points (which is what makes you money) until 60 days, because thats when your Bonus Balance roles over into VIP points when that happens you will have to have atleast 1 customer. You give the customer free bids and you can make money off of them as long as there sign up to zeekrewards under your username and they can be a free membership That's why people are complaining they haven't made money and they've been there for a week or so amd don't have a customer. Anyone can be a customer as long as it's not someone you live with. Before you go accusing a website for being a scam you should try it out and actually research it. Without researching it and going to the meetings it's hard to understand. But it's an easy way to make money but it doesn't happen overnight it takes time. I don't know if it's just the community hosting the meetings in my community or if it's the website officials. So don't start trashing the website because i mentioned meetings and your community doesn't have them. Zeekrewards isn't a scam next time try something before you start saying it's a scam it might help.

Post Thanks / Like

*yawn* same old, same old. Don't worry, if you're lucky, you'll eventually get some money before they run......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    *yawn* same old, same old. Don't worry, if you're lucky, you'll eventually get some money before they run......
    LOL, the usual, "You can't know if you haven't tried it," crap! That is as silly as the other one they trot out, "innocent until proven guilty,"...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    The website is up, but it is still an absolute scam! Did that cleaer things up a bit???

Soapboxmom

actually it is still viable, and doing well..

soapbox mom clearly has nothing to do but eat potato chips and live in her closed minded home where she thinks EVERYTHING is a scam.. which is rediculous.
    I personally have had success in ZeekRewards and still do.. ive been in for nearly 2 months and make about 90 dollars a day.. sooo yea...
    something is only a scam if you put money into something and someone takes your money with empty promises.. ZeekRewards is a REAL business..

-KeepZeekin

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by keepzeekin View Post
    actually it is still viable, and doing well..

Soapbox mom clearly has nothing to do but eat potato chips and live in her closed minded home where she thinks everything is a scam.. Which is rediculous.
    I personally have had success in zeekrewards and still do.. Ive been in for nearly 2 months and make about 90 dollars a day.. Sooo yea...
    Something is only a scam if you put money into something and someone takes your money with empty promises.. zeekrewards is a real business..

-keepzeekin
    Got you fooled, don't they???
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Troy posted in a reply at mlmhelpdesk:

Troy Dooly July 27, 2012 at 10:26 pm #

@Gen3Benz,

I should clarify my explanation better because I was on the road, and it did not come out as clear as needed.

All customer loyalty program points can be used for real fair market value awards. But, none have a dollar for dollar value for each point. And neither does the RPP points. Instead of going into detail on that point, there is plenty written here to explain how the conversion works.

Now, to your real issue. For this example since you used 1.4% we will stay with that. But after checking with Zeek corporate your math is wrong, and there has never been a 100% daily 1.4% figure used from day one to current.

But, again for your example, here is what would happen. Since the 1.4% is based on the incoming revenue. If all affiliates decide to convert 100% of their RPP points, then eventually, as the revenue of the company goes down, because no one is building and selling, the 1.4% average would also go down to where the points would not have any value and the Retail Point Pool would be as useless in the compensation plan as a generational override bonus when the majority of the affiliates are at the same rank.

I am not sure why you do not understand the RPP is 100% tied to revenue, and nothing else. Without a doubt there are plenty of folks with large RPP balances, but as of August 1st, because so many top level affiliates seem to love to procrastinate, I would predict many will find themselves not qualifying for the RPP for a little while. Which once again proves that Paul Burks seems to better understand the compensation plan he created than any of the rest of us.

He knows when to add qualifiers and caps to keep the compensation plan in check as the volume balances out and continues to grow. But what will really be interesting to what is what happens when the customers start to correct as we see with all network marketing companies. With the purchase of the new company and the launching of ZeeBates, you might have an even hardy time understanding things.

Maybe the real issue as I read over what you write, is that you feel the 1.4% you use is some real number and it is guaranteed. There is nothing in the compensation plan that guarantees anything in the bonus pools. And the company also makes it clear they can change the compensation plan as needed.

So, although you seem to feel the 1.4% or better the RPP is the backbone of the compensation plan, the real money is in the matrix, and other bonuses. The RPP is just what folks talk the most about, because they love seeing large bonus pools.

I know we will never agree, and I respect that. I do not fully understand your motives, but at least you are congruent in your stance.

Living An Epic Adventure,
    Troy
    Thoughts:

1. Troy is basically describing a Ponzi without the "guarantee" of profit, just the "expectation" of profit by participants, disclaimers be damned.

2. If many Zeek affiliates will not qualify when ZeeBates is rolled out, does that mean the end is near? There is no way Zeek can recover from the top affiliates pulling out all their VIP points in cash.

3. Or maybe what is about to happen is a major cramdown of existing VIP points? If you cannot qualify, you aren't earning, but your points will expire in 90-days.

4. Or maybe the top affiliates just spend their own money in order to "qualify". It's the same shell game being played with PRC's and purchasing 3rd party customers off some mailing list who don't even know or care about Zeek and have never logged in.

5. If you assume that Paul Burks use of virtual expiring points has legal merit, wouldn't this only absolve Zeek of not being an investment? Even if points expire, it would still be a Ponzi, would it not, because money is being used from new affiliates to pay off previous affiliates with a positive ROI.

6. It should be pointed out that while there are disclaimers that the RPP rate is not guaranteed, 1.4% (or thereabouts) has been used by almost every affiliate and corporate itself as earnings examples. So yes, nothing is "guaranteed" with a wink and a nudge, but everyone uses this number to sell and evaluate their ROI. In fact, the Zeek Rewards back office still has this example with your daily Retail Profit Pool report:

Here's a scenario here where you could be receiving $4,200 per month RESIDUALLY.

Let's use a 1.4% daily reward figure in this example (Please note: This is only an example and the actual amount will vary day to day). When you reach 50,000 points in your account, then you could start doing an 80/20 cash-out plan. Pay close attention... When you hit 50,000 points in your account, if the daily reward percentage is 1.4%, ZeekRewards will be awarding you with $700.00 each day.

First of all, did you catch that?...you're making $700 per day...it's your money!

Ok, the 80/20 plan works like this, take 80% of that $700 (or $560) and purchase more Zeek Sample bids to give away to new customers as samples to continue growing your points balance. Then, keep doing what you've been doing every day, which primarily consists of giving free bids away as samples and placing one free ad per day for Zeekler.com's penny auctions and submitting into your ZeekRewards back office. Then, pull out 20% of the $700 (or $140) and request a check weekly.

That's $980 per week, or about $4,200 per month in residual income!

And keep in mind…these amounts can continue to grow day after day and month after month. Where else can you do that?

[ rest trimmed including disclaimer that this is "not an investment" ]

Post Thanks / Like

Troys' main problem is always going to be, unless he's "inside" Zeek Rewards, and that would be "inside" as in: he has access to the financials, all of his explanation/s are merely conjecture.

Zeek and Burks can say what they want.

Put up a logical objection and they will lie.

Whether or not there is an "expectation of profit" is completely irrelevant. Its' a myth spread by fraudsters that "expectation" has any bearing on the fact a ponzi is a ponzi.
    Members ARE profiting and there's no outside source of income sufficient to cover what's being paid out.

That's the nature of HYIP ponzis.

Just as it turned out NONE of what Bowdoin and AdSurf Daily or CEP or Legisi said was, in fact, correct, so it is with anybody offering 1% or 2% or any % per DAY.

"Not guaranteed", "guaranteed","1%", "1.4%", "2%" "tied to revenue", it makes no difference.

There has never been, in the history of the planet a single, solitary instance of ANYONE being able to offer even .5% per DAY interest WITHOUT being a ponzi.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Troys' main problem is always going to be, unless he's "inside" Zeek Rewards, and that would be "inside" as in: he has access to the financials, all of his explanation/s are merely conjecture.
    Troy claims that he does have this insight, saying:

If I understand you correctly as I stated above, then let me put your mind at ease. I know about what the weekly gross commission payout is, and I also know what a few of the weekly deposits have been, and the deposits far outweigh the commissions.
    From this very long reply - a few logical fallacies in here to dissect along with several "anecdotal data points as evidence":

@David W,

First let me say thank you for the kind words. I am celebrating my daughter’s 18th and my 25th, but since the girls are still in bed, I will take a little time to answer this important comment.

1. The company is not restructuring the complete compensation plan. However, they are adding qualifiers to the RPP portion of the compensation plan. This has been in the works since last March or April and each month the company has made it clear that someone in the future it would happen. Also in the P&Ps it is clear under #60 Amendments, that the company can from time to time make changes. This is common in all companies who use independent business owners aka affiliates to maintain the integrity of the compensation plan.

You have been buying and selling Zeek products from day one if you are qualified for maxing out the compensation plan… Bids and showing people how they can save money in the auctions, or by buying the product at a fair price if they did not win the auction. On the 22nd when ZeeBates launches, you will be given a powerful new was to show people how they can save even more money.

I am not sure why you feel the complete compensation plan is changing, or that the focus is changing. The company is looking for ways to increase your overall commissions without changing the business model. The new qualifiers do just that. Those who are just getting in will continue doing as they are now, while getting certified through the compliance course and setting up their daily advertising routine. Then when they qualify and hit the 10001 points RPP, they will see the new qualifiers kick in 2,4,6,8 retail monthly customers.

As for Paul buying another network marketing company, which is a cool move also, I have seen nowhere privately or publicly where Paul or the company has said anything about making it mandatory you sell those products to anyone. If you have been told this or you can send a link I will gladly review it. And by the time RVG makes it public which company it is, you really do not know if you would want to promote the product or not. For that matter no one publicly may ever know what company it was, or anything. The product may be so close to what Zeek is already doing, that on the surface we would not see much change.

2. I do meet with folks on a monthly basis who do use the FSC store system. They are folks who own their own outside businesses and sell their products through those stores. See, inside of Rex Venture Group, there are several types of people. One type of affiliate was drawn to the company years ago, by the FSC stores and have been using them worldwide to build their businesses. Some of these folks are at the top of the compensation plan, and were sitting where you are today when Paul decided to launch the penny auctions.

This last weekend one of them told me a story just about like you are sharing here. They did not want to try and focus on placing an ad each day for some auction, because they were already busy, and knew they would not be using the auctions, because they could not place their products in the auction to sell.

But, they went along with things, started placing ads, talking to others about the Zeek Rewards side of things. Well, today, they are glad they decided to engage instead of quitting like one of their upline did. Change just for the sake of change sucks. But when a leader, who is willing to think outside the box, is willing to do what others won’t do, and are willing to risk more than others will risk, and we as the outsiders are willing to open our eyes to what the change might mean in the big picture of things, then we get to benefit from these changes. When we close our mind before we have all the facts, then we limit out own success and the potential success of those we influence. I would challenge you keep an open mind until you get all the fact.

By the way, if you have been reading Zeek Rewards News, or reading my editorials or watching the videos, then you should have known a change was coming. It has been talked about for months across the net.

3. So let me make sure I fully understand what you wrote. Some affiliates feels the glitch is not really a glitch, but is the company manipulating the compensation plan (RPP) payout because they do not have enough money to pay the affiliates who qualify for the RPP?

If I understand you correctly as I stated above, then let me put your mind at ease. I know about what the weekly gross commission payout is, and I also know what a few of the weekly deposits have been, and the deposits far outweigh the commissions.

Now sure if you were at Red Carpet Day or not, but at the RCD it was announced who all the new executives of the company are, and what their roles are. The new CTO and his team are handling the frustration of the underlying code used to run the websites and database. This has been a huge issue talked about for months across the net. When the new code and server farms are taken live, your frustration and the glitch will be gone.

You do not hire the top brass, or buy a company when you can’t pay affiliates.

And, as for the manual work of giving away bids to customers… Well that would sure take away some of the critics issues that Zeek affiliated don;t have to work for their money.

Seriously, this glitch has been happening off and on since at least May. In reviewing the posts at Zeek Rewards News we see where when the company has huge growth months, this glitch comes to the surface.

You will not see me disagree with you on the communication issue. With the new communication direction coming on board, and Dawn now back in her role as CMO dealing only with the Affiliates and not with the operations of the company, I feel the communications from all levels will start to improve. In the mean time I will do my best to keep folks posted on things.

4. Zeek Rewards news for months has been talking about the qualifiers. And in July they did explain what the qualifiers would be, just not the details, because they have been waiting until all the coding is done and they are ready to launch ZeeBates. Several affiliates who I talked with at RCD told me they had not waited until the company made it mandatory, they had already attracted just retail bidders at Zeekler, who really did not want anything to do with the network marketing opportunity.

These affiliates realized that the more customers (not affiliates) they have the more money they were making in the compensation plan. And the more money they made personally. It has always been and always will be the customer base of a company that allows it to sustain through the early stages of growth to become a legacy company.

With the new ZeeBates platform it is my understanding that 100% of the net revenue is going to count in the RPP pool. Do you realize the potential of what this could mean? Look at the big shopping and entertainment portals across the net, FourSquare and GroupOn. Millions go to those sites each day looking for international, nation and local deals. If we add millions and millions of eyeballs coming to your ZeeBates site and the deals they get are based on where they live or are located at the moment, do you not feel you will convert some of them. You place a new ad, driving them to the site and BAM, new customers on a monthly basis who are spending cold hard cash and getting cash back.

Again, change is something most folks do not like. But if we do not change, then another company will come along and kick our butt, no matter what business we own. Just look at AOL… Yahoo kicked it’s butt… Look at Yahoo… Google kicked it’s butt. Look at Sears… KMart kicked it’s butt… Look at KMart…. WalMart kicked its butt… Sears and KMart go bankrupt, merge in bankruptcy and WalMart is still kicking their butts. Look at Starbucks… the critics said… No one will pay $5.00 for a $.50 cent cup of coffee… Well my stock and wallet sure made the critics look foolish… But they did not want to change.

5. Not sure which announcements our downline are talking about. I have not done a post or video yet. But come the first of the week, I will be making some great announcements on what RVG has done and how this these moves will give the affiliates more opportunities to earn a nice income. Is work going to be involved… YEP. Because no matter what the marketing method one uses, we must do some work to earn an income.

But… with that said, when we work smart, we may not have to work as hard as those who are looking for entitlements or handouts. I saw a guy standing in the heat yesterday on the island I am visiting to celebrate my 25th and my daughter’s 18th, and thought, if he would get a job and do a little work, he might not have to stand in the heat asking for a handout. (and no I am not suggesting you or your team is looking for a handout.) just stating that all success is preceded with some form of work, mental or physical.

Paul Burks put in at least 15 years of hard work at REX Venture Group, before he came up with the penny auction project and hit a home run, for the company and hundreds of thousands of affiliates. But since it has NEVER been done before the company is the pioneer, and due to that fact, change is going to take place every step of the way.

Show me a legacy company in any industry earning billions in sales, paying millions in commissions and I will show you a company with leadership who were willing to change every step of the way.

Living An Epic Adventure,
    Troy

Post Thanks / Like

Expectation of profit is a part of the 4-point Howey test.

The point is there is ALWAYS an expectation of profit, unless it's a donation to a philanthropic endeavor. Nobody works for free (except volunteers).

Ponzi promoters like to pretend that a disclaimer ("may lose money") will get them out of that point in the Howey test. It doesn't.

Post Thanks / Like

I would say Troy is mistaken in at least one thing:

RVG's Penny auction started as FSCAuction in March 2010, and didn't hit a growth spurt until they added MLM comp plan to it in August of 2010 by adding Darryl Douglas' MyBidShack, and that other penny auction Zeekler bought. So Penny auction AIN'T successful. They themselves claimed to have futzed with the comp plan until they hit one with ZeekRewards, which is in late 2010 or early 2011.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MitchMcDeere
    Troy claims that he does have this insight, saying:

Quote Originally Posted by Troy Dooly

Are we certain Mr Dooly knows what the heck he's talking about ???

He knows what the "weekly gross commission payout" is and he knows "what a FEW of the weekly deposits have been" and "the deposits far outweigh the commissions"

Is he saying or implying it's not a HYIP ponzi fraud until payouts exceed deposits ??

What sort of nonsensical reply is that ???

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Time to compile profiles about all the names in the bottom. I think I've heard of Mr. Minglis before, but who's Caldwell?

Post Thanks / Like

Just to let everyone know that KSChang's original blog post about Zeek that was removed by Hub Pages is now on Eagle's website. You will find it by clicking on our Warnings, Alerts & Hot Topic link on our home page. Then just click on Zeek Rewards - Real or Scam? You Decide.

His other post that has all the udpates will be added shortly.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

The much esteemed Mr. Dooly just dropped this small bombshell:

Breaking MLM News: Zeek Rewards Officially Parts Ways With Dr Keith Laggos After Recorded Call Goes Public

On July 21st I received an email asking me “how can Dr. Keith Laggos dis Zeekler as a paid consultant, while promoting Lyoness?” This question took me by surprise because I have known Dr. Keith Laggos for years. And although we do not always agree, and he has made mistakes just like me, I have found him to always take care of his clients. Then I listened to the call…

[Troy's video is formatted here]

I asked Greg Caldwell the new COO of Rex Venture Grou, LLC., if he could give me the exclusive story on the seperation of RVG and Dr. Keith Laggos, and the following is the only statement RVG or anyone at Zeek Rewards will make.
    “Keith Laggos and Rex Venture Group have agreed to part company, effective immediately. We wish him luck in his future endeavors”.
    More commentary and Troy's video are at the link above.

Folks, my RL job is blowing me up at the moment, I will try to find the time to digest this and post informed comments but this is significant. I don't place much store in Dr. Keith Laggos (One example of why) but he's an insider's insider and he's jumping ship (that much I can give him credit for).

And I do thank Troy for posting just a little "warts and all" coverage of ZR.

[Wow, Keith's Lyoness call is tacked on the end of Troy's video, the 35 minute mark get's interesting. According to Keith the FTC was the reason for ZR's banking problems.]
    Last edited by GlimDropper; 07-31-2012 at 11:57 PM.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Glimdropper
    According to Keith the FTC was the reason for ZR's banking problems.
    Add in the compulsory nature of Suspicious Activity Report filing with Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) by U.S. banks and the provisions of the Bank Secrecy Act, and I think Dr Laggos has taken the only sensible option.

Post Thanks / Like

I think you left out what Caldwell *really* said about Laggos... [Troy] Don't call me about this EVER again.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm... I wasn't aware that Laggos also filed a bullsh__ amicus brief also saying ASD's not a Ponzi. I'll need to add that to my hub if it ever gets back online. I know it's up at Eagle's nest. I need to get him some updates.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Add in the compulsory nature of Suspicious Activity Report filing with Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) by U.S. banks and the provisions of the Bank Secrecy Act, and I think Dr Laggos has taken the only sensible option.
    It's more than just that, I'm not calling Mr. Laggos a lair but his truths have an indeterminate agenda. I do need more time to parse but he's clearly conflating some issues to fit his agenda. He's claiming the FTC is moving against ALL penny auctions by encouraging US banks and processors to not do buisness with them. Sorry, that's bull ****. Go over to Quibids and you can use any credit card you like or even PayPal. He deliberately lied about this, Zeek Rewards has to resort to banks in China, card possessors in Korea and eWallets from hell, but Quibids doesn't have to hide who they bank with. There are reasons for this most of which my friend LRM posted above. One he missed is KYC.

I have to admit I've never listened to a Keith Laggos confrence call before but I have had the occasion to hear a Ken Russo pitch. I honestly wish I could be disappointed in how little the two men differ.

But I can't.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't Laggos got slapped by SEC for double-dealing? Promoting a stock while didn't disclose that he owns shares or something like that?

Did Laggos say anything about him being a Zeek affiliate when he made Zeek his cover company for April 2012?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post
    Didn't Laggos got slapped by SEC for double-dealing? Promoting a stock while didn't disclose that he owns shares or something like that?

Did Laggos say anything about him being a Zeek affiliate when he made Zeek his cover company for April 2012?

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/lr18887.htm

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GlimDropper View Post
    It's more than just that, I'm not calling Mr. Laggos a lair but his truths have an indeterminate agenda. I do need more time to parse but he's clearly conflating some issues to fit his agenda. He's claiming the FTC is moving against ALL penny auctions by encouraging US banks and processors to not do buisness with them. Sorry, that's bull ****. Go over to Quibids and you can use any credit card you like or even PayPal. He deliberately lied about this, Zeek Rewards has to resort to banks in China, card possessors in Korea and eWallets from hell, but Quibids doesn't have to hide who they bank with. There are reasons for this most of which my friend LRM posted above. One he missed is KYC.

I have to admit I've never listened to a Keith Laggos confrence call before but I have had the occasion to hear a Ken Russo pitch. I honestly wish I could be disappointed in how little the two men differ.

But I can't.

ANYONE, who intends to play ponzis, PARTICULARLY U.S. based ponzis needs to be aware of what's underlined in the above explanation of what how Know Your Customer (KYC) and Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) actually work.

Note what it says:

Banks doing KYC monitoring for anti-money laundering (AML) and checks relating to combating the financing of terrorism (CFT) increasingly use specialized software such as names analysis software and risk scoring algorithm software. Typically, these software systems will identify potentially suspicious or risky customer accounts. The systems create "alerts" which are then subject to manual due diligence or Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) investigative processes.
    IOW, banks are required to demonstrate to FinCen and other regulatory agencies that they have in place automated systems to both Know Their Customer and detect suspicious activity AND, they're prevented by law from advising anyone they are under suspicion.

The only action the banks can legally take to avoid being implicated is to close the account/s and refuse to do any further business unless the client complies with the regulations.

My point is, Zeek Rewards is US based, just like C.E.P and just like AdSurf Daily.

The usual suspect forums are filled with people claiming to have deposited large sums into Zeek.

Large sums that will AUTOMATICALLY trigger alarm bells.

It was only ever a matter of time until "banking problems" surfaced.

Think about it.

When the Federal task force applied for a civil order to shut down AdSurf Daily it already had ASDs' bank account details BEFORE it was allowed access to the inner workings of ASD.

Coincidence ???

I think not.

Post Thanks / Like

Just musing, but, if any of it is true, (and who can tell when it comes to HYIPs) Dr Laggos must be sweating bricks right about now.

MLM expert.

Public statements

Reputed 4,500 "downline"

A reputed $40,000 Zeek related income per month

Accepts money

Bank action

FTC action

Plausible denial implausible.
    Last edited by littleroundman; 08-01-2012 at 04:01 AM.