Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

Post Thanks / Like

Re: How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member ! Zeek Rewards

Post Thanks / Like

Re: does Zeek Rewards is scam?

Quote Originally Posted by lp3x50 View Post
    does Zeek Rewards is scam? anyone knows? someone was do money with this site?
    Zeek Rewards in my opinion is not a scam, I am trying it out now myself and have been for a month now. I must say that so far it seems legit and my sponser whom i've been speaking with for awhile now really is making good money. I have seen it with my own eyes. I am not here trying to sale you but rather tell you that it isn't a scam.

I realize that paul has had other mlm failures but many business men fail for various reasons, I believe that this time, he's done things right. Zeekler started out with two auctions a week and now have hundreds. They have just opened up a new customer service support center two days ago. They are growing and expanding. The community I am with has over 21,000 members and that is just one community/matrix. That tells you just how much they've grown in one year.

I'm here for anyone who wants to know more, better yet you can sign up for free and see all the info you need.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to REALSCAM.com

Your post indicates you're a relative newcomer to the world of online get-rich-quick schemes and 'net fraud.

The main two reasons you've given for your belief ZeekRewards is NOT a scam could have been taken straight out of the "FraudVictims 101" handbook

* "People are making money" Well, of course they are. That's the whole point of fraud, isn't it ?? Someone makes money by defrauding someone else.

Uplines make money, downlines make little or nothing. MLMfraud 101

I find it telling you say "my sponsor" is making money, not "I" am making money or "my friends" are making money.

"The community I am with has over 21,000 members" is another line straight out of the victims handbook.

AdSurf Daily claimed it had 100,000+ members before it was busted by the Secret Service(look it up)

There are 13,500 names on the list of Madoff Investments victims.

The number of victims is more testimony to the skill of the fraudsters rather than an indicator of the likelihood of fraud.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

I am new here but want to share some information with everyone about Zeek Rewards.

.14 year old company (not any old cycler program)

.#1 MLM in the World (you don't gain that status if you are scamming or ripping people off).

.Hired top attorneys such as Kevin Grimes & Howard Kaplan to ensure they are in compliance with the government and the affiliates are taken care of.

.100% are completely serious about compliance & make sure that false promises are provided by affiliates running around.

With that said I would like to explain how they are sustainable & "where the money comes from". Their Zeekler site is a penny auction website. A penny auction runs very simply. They allow customers to purchase penny bids for $1.00. One bid costs a customer $1.00. The Zeekler site starts an auctions at .01 on an item such as a new plazma television. Customers then bid versus each other trying to win the Plasma Television. Let's say for example that this television sells for $300.00.

Well Zeek Rewards has just now made $3000.00 for selling that television. The person who won the auction purchased it for three hundred so everyone is happy. Now with that said they have tons of auctions going on 24/7 & require the 200,000+ affiliates in this business to post 1 ad a day which promotes the PENNY AUCTION WEBSITE. Hopefully you all can see now they are making amazing profits and can sustain their business while paying the affiliates.

If anyone has questions or concerns & needs more information about this company you can reach me at [email address removed as spam by moderator]. I have disected this business down to the T & will answer any questions you have .

Post Thanks / Like

Gee, that's interesting.

I wonder which "Federal Laws" changed and when the changes are/were implemented.

Post Thanks / Like

okay call me [removed by mod] 0r skype me [removed by mod] Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mk46 View Post
    Hi,
    need to share with you something really phenomenal ! I'm a part of the most amazing earning opportunity right now that this has NEVER been done before, EVER - until now.
    The company is called “Zeek Rewards”, and it is an opportunity where you can earn excellent money starting as a free member. Your daily task for earning money is to place one Ad. You will be given a step by step instruction on how to place an Ad.

Here´s the plan in a nutshell:
    1. Join Zeek Rewaeds free [url removed by mod] , get $100 bonus. Place your ad daily and report it (takes 1-5 minutes), let the $100 credits earn daily interest until it becomes $225 credits. After signing up, I will send you important information about this business.

2. At that point (in approx. 10-12 weeks), you need to upgrade for $10 a month. Then $125 is moved into your compounder and you get 125 auction bids. That $125 profit just turned into REAL MONEY and all it cost you out of pocket is $10!

You can then continue compounding it at any rate you like from 0% to 100%.

Based on the ‘return on investment’ Zeek Rewards aims for, and with 100% compounding, it only takes about 72 weeks to get to the $25,000 level. Then with an 80/20 repurchase/withdrawal ratio, that will make you about 3k per month TAKE HOME.

You are invited to become a part of one of the easiest-to-do and most exciting business opportunities on the internet!
    Marco
    Independent Investment Manager
    P.S. Please contact me. I am a real person and I want you to tell me your concerns or ask me questions.
    [self-promotion link removed]
    Last edited by littleroundman; 02-29-2012 at 09:27 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I am new here, but came across this post. I plan to look more around at the forum and review the site in hopes to learn more about various scams, ways to earn legit, etc.

I joined up with ZeekRewards as a free member several months back. I did research the company and it appeared to me as a MLM, it has a product (zeekler penny auction site) you are giving sample bids for people to try then sell them bids for them to use if they like it. It's like the shake companies out there, you have a product you promote (in this case penny auction site), give samples for people try it, if they like it and purchase from you, you earn a commission. Also if you have a people under you (how MLM works) you get a percentage from them. Not saying there are not other ways to make money but MLM have been around for a while and people have been successful with them.

I have not invested any personal funds into this but can say I have seen money from them. I took the option to sign up for the free account what do I have to lose, I earned some commissions from bid packs that customers purchased and upgraded to a paid membership. After some time I started pulling money out and have gotten paid. Like it was mentioned before they allow their members to participate in a profit share. As long as there are customers using bids, paying for auctions they win, then there is a profit to be made with the penny auction model. Some people hate penny auction sites, others love it. As long as there is customers for it then there is a demand. Once that demand leaves then so will the income.

I can see why the first thread was requested to be removed. When you use a company like this you should not make any income claims to bait/lure people into the program. It just screams scam, get rich quick, etc. If you do you have to have some form of disclosure, as each person can have a different experience. I believe to do this is not being 100% legal as a business if you don't include a disclosure. I want to say that Zeek Rewards realized this and as a result are removing these sort of things from the WWW. It has been made clear with them that if they are left up or it continues then those affiliates will have their accounts closed. As with any business income is never guaranteed. It took me over a year to start seeing profit from my primary business (photography).

As far as what federal law was changed and when. Well you can go to http://ftc.gov/os/fedreg/2011/11/111122bizoppfrn.pdf and read all about the changes. All the updates and changes went into place on March 1, 2012 (noted on page 1).

What Zeek was doing was allowing affiliates to purchase customers from them. This allowed people who were not good marketers to just purchase customers from the company which would allow them to earn in the profit share. Also means affiliates had to work less at their business as they could just purchase customers instead of getting them on their own. Yes this does seem shady, but you can purchase leads/lists from other people so not something out of the norm.

On page 45 of the law if you look at the 3rd column, part (M) it reads "Providing locations, outlets, accounts, or customers means furnishing the prospective purchaser with existing or potential locations, outlets, accounts, or customers;" (there is more to this section). But what I took from it is as a business opportunity the company cannot provide you with customers for a fee/cost.

Zeek has made changes according to this hence the screen grab saying "The good news, The bad news" they will no longer be giving customers if you pay them. They will give you customers and there are ways to qualify for this but you wont be buying them. Affliliates also received 1099's for their income last year so they are reporting to big brother. From searching on the web they have been going for a year with this program, they are making changes it seems to keep the program running and not get in trouble with the law.

I am not a high up with Zeek, heck I don't even a huge downline. I am just along for the ride and so far with the changes it appears they are attempting to be a legit business opportunity/MLM. Changing with the times to ensure longevity of the program. Until I see otherwise from them to question it then...

Post Thanks / Like

Selling gambling is not selling a product. Much like the scam dubli is trying and failing at.

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately for the great majority of Zeek Rewards members, Zeek Rewards' interpretation of the FTC regulations which came into effect in March is deliberately misleading, as is Zeeks' explanation of the long term consequences faced by both Zeek Rewards and, more particularly, it's members.

Post Thanks / Like

Reproduced with kind permission from Ozsoapbox at http://behindmlm.com/companies/zeek-rewards/zeek-rewards-admit-business-model-was-illegal/

This happened regardless of whether or not the company gave bids away or not and despite the company claiming otherwise, functioned as an investment with Zeek Rewards paying a daily return.

The problem was that with members re-investing their returns back into their point balances, it was completely unrealistic to imagine that Zeek Rewards would continue to experience infinite customer growth to give the daily bids being handed back to it to real customers.

Indeed it is common knowledge that this did not happen in real-time, with the company drowning in excess points it could not give away, a point queue was formed with Zeek Rewards giving away points as it acquired customers.

Despite member’s point having not been given away however, the company continued to pay members returns. With points not given away, this fuelled speculation that the Zeek Rewards daily returns were infact generated by the money being invested by members, rather than via customers using bids in the Zeekler auctions.

If your points haven’t even been given away, how do they generate revenue to share around?

The above has consistently been one of my major criticisms of Zeek Rewards and changing the business model so that bids are actually given away to real customers before returns are paid out was suggested on BehindMLM roughly a month ago now.

A month later Zeek Rewards appear to have taken that suggestion on board and yesterday the company put out a press release acknowledging their business model was illegal.

Citing Federal laws, Zeek Rewards state that:

The federal law changing is cited as being the ‘Federal Trade Commission’s Business Opportunity Rule‘.

Mostly it seems this rule is being changed to ensure that businesses are more upfront about any income claims they make, revealing a list of those who have previously bought into the business and an increase in transparency so that the end customer is able to make a more informed decision.

Regarding MLM however,

I haven’t gone over the rule in any great detail, but if I’m understanding correctly, the FTC has gone to great lengths to make sure this new rule doesn’t unfairly ‘sweep in‘ the MLM industry.

If Zeek Rewards are worried about it, is that even more evidence that the business opportunity is not MLM but rather a dressed up investment scheme?

Regardless, the problem was never so much that Zeek Rewards was charging for leads, the problem was that members were investing money and earning a return without they themselves selling anything.

The money being pumped into Zeek Rewards effectively served as an investment as those who invested did not they themselves acquire customers. They just gave the bids they were assigned back to the company and sat back as Zeek Rewards paid them a daily return. How much of a return received being entirely dependant on how much money they had invested.

Furthermore with Zeek Rewards refusing to cite how much of the daily profit share was made up of member investments, it was pretty obvious that with the company paying out returns before it had even given bids away that this meant the majority of the profit share had to be coming from member investments.

Nonetheless, in order to address this problem, Zeek Rewards went on to announce that:

The 5cc of course being the ‘dump VIP bids on Zeek Rewards and earn a return on them, regardless of whether they have been given away to real customers or not’ scheme.

In its place, starting March 1st Zeek Rewards are launching a preferred customer scheme.

The preferred customer scheme instead requires Zeek Rewards members to personally enrol two preferred customers a month. Upon doing so, the company then promises to provide any additional customers needed for that month (to dump VIP bids on) for free.

With the 5cc, there was no monthly requirement to acquire actual customers and members were simply charged $2.50 per “customer” they purchased from Zeek Rewards.

Preferred customers are basically Zeek Rewards members who don’t participate in the daily profit share. In exchange for a monthly fee, preferred customers receive VIP bids from Zeek Rewards (presumably bids ZR members have dumped with the company) and their own replicated retail storefront.

Oh and of course they are entitled to VIP bids the Zeek Rewards member who recruited them passes their way (subject to the limitation per customer depending on the Zeek Rewards member’s membership level).

After meeting their monthly two preferred customer recruitment requirement, Zeek Rewards members can then place customer orders with Zeek Rewards and dump their bids with the company as they previously did under the 5cc.

What’s interesting is that this will be a major change for the bulk of Zeek Rewards members. Previously those using the scheme as a passive investment opportunity are now they themselves going to have to recruit at least two preferred customers a month if they wish to continue doing so.

How this sits with the Zeek Rewards memberbase is of course yet to be seen. The company has vowed to uphold existing customer purchases but once these expire (which might take a few months), it is only then that a true reflection of the 5cc changes will be measurable.

Legality wise it appears Zeek Rewards are trying to tackle not only the fact that prior to March they were running a passive investment opportunity, but also the FTC 70/30 rule.

Before March 1st, 100% of the purchases made within Zeek Rewards were by members (VIP bids).

Following the introduction of preferred customers, Zeek Rewards are essentially setting up an autoship member option and by excluding preferred customers, hoping to count their purchases towards the 70/30 rule.

The problem of course is that under the 70/30 rule, 70% of the purchases must be made by non-members. Preferred customers are still members of Zeek Rewards and that’s still a problem for Zeek Rewards.

As far as the 70/30 rule goes, even with these changes they are still hopelessly failing to meet the FTC’s requirement.

I congratulate Zeek Rewards for coming clean and admitting that their opportunity was illegal but I’m a bit concerned over the manner in which they’ve chosen to do it.

The changes to the FTC’s Business Opportunity Rule do give them somewhat of a convenient scapegoat to cover the change to the business model, but at the end of the day it appears that the FTC rule change wouldn’t cover them anyway if they were a bona fide MLM company.

If Zeek Rewards wasn’t a legit bona fide company then that leaves them being an investment scheme, and when you consider the ‘passive investment’ model of the 5cc, a presumably illegal one at that.

It’s no secret that in the last few months Paul Burks and the rest of Zeek Rewards management have scrambled to hire lawyers to help them navigate the mess they’ve created, and if I didn’t know any better I’d say the timing of this announcement (just two days before the deadline seems rather abrupt to me), appears to be a hastily put together interim solution.

Indeed when you consider the company announced that ‘additional qualifiers will be put into place for April‘ it certainly seems like Zeek Rewards themselves haven’t finished addressing the company’s legal problems.

It’ll certainly be interesting to see what happens when the reality of the new preferred customer program hits Zeek Rewards members over the next few months.

I imagine failing to recruit 2 preferred customers a month is going to have some pretty dire consequences to member’s VIP point balances, especially when you consider the potential disruptions as a result of the rolling 90 day point expiration.

Stay tuned!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Another Scamlandpro member is advertising this also:

Re: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky

3/1/2012 6:05:47 PM

What 3 wishes would you ask the Genie to chang ein your life today?

ZeekRewards - The Rewards Program of a Lifetime! you can earn 2% per day or 60% per month use daily JustBeenPaid - "You've Just Been Paid!"
    Lenworth Nelson
    Lenworth Nelson | AdlandPro Community

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh yes!!! He also has that not rewarding JBP!!!

Post Thanks / Like

So you can allegedly make $3,000 a month with out putting anything but pay $3,500 and lose it within a month? lol

Ripoff Report | ZEEK REWARDS | Complaint Review: 851200

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Selling gambling is not selling a product. Much like the scam dubli is trying and failing at.
    You just read my mind. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Someone should tell him he's not doing anything wrong.

It's a ponzi money game, that's how they work.

Of course, the usual suspect shills are telling the poor guy it's all HIS fault.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

Someone should tell him he's not doing anything wrong.

It's a ponzi money game, that's how they work.

Of course, the usual suspect shills are telling the poor guy it's all HIS fault.
    New members of the autosurf and other "advertising style" HYIPs do not usually understand that these are NOT advertising opportunities. The only people who click on their ads are other salesmen, who are also members. They are rarely visible to the online public and, anyway, people do NOT just sit and click on ads out of interest. They are there to give more clicks on people's sites, although it is rarely reasl convertible traffic and, in the case of the Zeeks of this world, to make money promoting them (i.e. creating unregistered investment opportunities)

Real online advertising places are like eBay and other ecommerce sites (not dubli and their ilk, not to cause confusion) where you can go and look for things you want to buy. Digital products averts are rarely allowed onthese places because it is difficult to ascertain whether or not they have real value. There are sites like Amazon and others which sell computer programs and ebooks and other legitimate digital products. They do not, without exception, get involved in the sale of "online opportunities"

I hope he reads this, but doubt that it will ever happen.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Well, if Joe Shoop is in it, other well known ASD members are also in it. I would not be shocked to find out that Bowdoin is also neck deep in this. He knows no other way to fund his lifestyle other than scamming people. Several federal agencies are keeping an eye on Saint Uncle Andy...

What an idiot he is, thinking he can promote scams while awaiting trial for promoting a scam! His lawyers cannot be that good, to get him off after all of this.
    The more I am around people, the more I like my dog !!

http://www.asdupdates.com/wordpress

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks Wizzard, it seems he is involved in other scams while awaiting trial, he must be addicted and just can't quit.
    Humperbogart said
    March 11, 2012 at 3:01 pm
    It appears that they are using money from new members to fund existing members through something called awards. There are free members, but if one wants to earn rewards then they must buy something called bids. (think adPacks, it is the same thing). Then members can earn daily points of 1% to 2% on their bids. Now points can (within confusing guidelines) be given an awards in dollars. But even then the awards are necessarily available for cash out. Guess what, furthermore you have to realize income based on the award of points as well as any cashout amounts. When 1099′s were issued this past month, people found out that their income was much higher than they thought it should have been. Company said to just declare the difference between the 1099 amount and the real amount of income that you received as rebuys. If you read their rules on their website, you will see more similarities between ZeekRewards and ASD than you would any uniqueness. For example, ZeekRewards makes a statement that they will not have ralleys. Why was that statement necessary? Bottom line is that Zeek Rewards is a attempt at imitating ASD and all they did was to just change a few words. Also, members are warned to not refer to the buying of bids as investments. Sound familiar????

As mentioned above, ZeekRewards attempts to convert from bids to points into dollars. While the member gets a ridiculous 1099 showing earning much beyond what they really earned….I would suppose that ZeekRewards would also be filing Federal income taxes and showing each members earnings as a fictious amount from which they (Zeekrewards) take a tax deduction; at least this appears to be the case.

The entire model is very confusing but I will leave it to the IRS or DOJ to help sort it out. I feel pretty sure that at some time or another they will get that knock on the door.

My advice to stay the hell away from it. If you have money in and can get it out, I would do so.

P.S. We know who Joe Shoop is…..as well as a number of other senior members in ZeekRewards….

asdupdates said
    March 11, 2012 at 4:15 pm
    Yeah, I would be the names of the former ASD members abound in this thing. If they are there, Andy cannot be far behind. Would not shock me a bit if he had his hand in multiple scams while awaiting trial for ASD. But, be assured, the DOJ knows about ZeekRewards. How do I know that? Let’s just say a little birdy told me.

Humperbogart said
    March 12, 2012 at 10:41 am
    Outstanding….I was hoping that the DOJ had noticed. ZeekRewards needs to go down. I’m pretty sure that the IRS would be interested too and may already be auditing. Who knows. Their assumptions regarding taxes (e.g. income) is a sure sign that either they don’t understand tax laws or don’t give a flip.
    “Can They Really Win After All This Time??” from Joe Shoop « ASD Updates

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Zeekler Bid Giveaway!! Join Now For Up To 500 Free Bids!!!

Being promoted by Scamlandpro as in this article:

Freezeekler the new home based internet business.
    Real business with real growth. Invest 2 hours a month and see
    your business thrive.

The more time invested the better your growth of course
    Zeek Affiliates are giving away up to 500 FREE BIDS to each of their registered and new customers!

Free Bids can come in one lump or in increments so be sure to check your Zeekler.com bid account often! Our AMAZING Bid Giveaway starts August 15th 2011 and will continue throughout the year! You will receive an email when your extra FREE BIDS post to your Zeekler.com account.

You will have 30 days to use Free Bids from the date they post to your account so don't delay!

Happy Bidding!

Zeek
    Is Zeek another name for Andy Bowdoin or one of his partners in crime??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Is Zeek another name for Andy Bowdoin or one of his partners in crime??
    That's the million dollar question which will likely only be answered during Bowdoins' trial.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

So a zeekster let's the cat out of the bag that alertpay really is paying.......contrary to what russo and the other scammers claim..