Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

Post Thanks / Like

Re: How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member ! Zeek Rewards

* 89.2% of Zeek Rewards’ US based members are either ‘inactive’ or have failed to recruit at least two preferred customers.

* Of that 89.2%, 65.73% are inactive and the remaining 70% are active, but have failed to recruit two preferred customers. Pretty indicative of just how much importance is placed on preferred customers when you consider that every member of that 70% group have been active in Zeek Rewards for over 12 months.

* Membership wise for the 2011 year closing Zeek Rewards had 15,318 active members, making up just 34.22% of the total 44,763 registered memberbase.

Note that these are US-based affiliates, with the company choosing not to share its global memberbase statistics.

* Income wise not so surprising was the top average income bracket being the ‘Executive’ membership level, coming in at $10,310.

Executive Zeek Reward members are Diamond members who have at least 2 preferred customers underneath them. Diamond being the paid membership level that offers members the highest amount of VIP bids to give away per customer, it only follows that with most Zeek Rewards members participating in the investment scheme, that this bracket would have the highest average income.

* Senior Executives give them a run for their money (an average of $5,594) but there are almost four times as many Executives as there are Senior Executives.

* The average annual income for all affiliates worldwide in 2011 was $1076.24
    * In 2011 64 % of all distributors worldwide received no income at all (65.73% in the US)

Download complete Zeek Rewards 2011 Annual Income statement
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Reproduced here with the kind permission of OzSoapBox at BehindMLM.com

Audio clip: Adobe Flash Player (version 9 or above) is required to play this audio clip.
    Download the latest version here. You also need to have JavaScript enabled in your browser.

Post Thanks / Like

Report Problems with Online Auctions

If you have problems during an online auction transaction, try to work them out directly with the website operator. If that doesn't work, file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission at ftc.gov/complaint and your state Attorney General, using contact information at naag.org.

The FTC works to prevent fraudulent, deceptive and unfair business practices in the marketplace and to provide information to help consumers spot, stop and avoid them. To file a complaint or get free information on consumer issues, visit ftc.gov or call toll-free, 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357); TTY: 1-866-653-4261. Watch a video, How to File a Complaint, at ftc.gov/video to learn more. The FTC enters consumer complaints into the Consumer Sentinel Network, a secure online database and investigative tool used by hundreds of civil and criminal law enforcement agencies in the U.S. and abroad.

Read the full FTC Penny Auctions Consumer Alert

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Now if I have this right Zeek claims that revenue from the penny auction site is high enough to keep paying all their promised obligations. How profitable are these auctions anyway? Well I can't think of another way to put it but they are frequently irrationally profitable. The following examples are from the Zeekler "Winner's Circle" and all of them are from the last two days. There were more than seven auctions like this but seven establishes a point.

Zest1.jpg

Prize Value: $200
    Winning Bid: $125.27
    Total Cost of Bids (TCB) made ONLY by eventual winner: $228.80

Zeek2.jpg

Prize Value: $25
    Winning Bid: $17.81
    TCB: $98.80

Zeek3.jpg

Prize Value: $75.00
    Winning Bid: $11.84
    TCB: $87.85

Zeek4.jpg

Prize Value: $75.00
    Winning Bid: $41.33
    TCB: $185.90

(There's a limit of five attachments per post so continue in the next one)
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Zeek6.jpg

Prize Value: $50.00
    Winning Bid: $5.94
    TCB: $68.90

Zeek7.jpg

Prize Value: $100.00
    Winning Bid: $55.25
    TCB: $183.95

Zeek8.jpg

Prize Value: $100.00
    Winning Bid: $20.28
    TCB: $229.45

Maybe Zeek is earning enough, on paper, to pay rebates, err, rewards but these are just a handful of auctions results and only since yesterday and I fail to see how those numbers can be reconciled with common sense let alone with generally accepted accounting principles.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Just looking at that last auction and a light bulb went off. 65 cents per bid is the rate of record so to speak but with all the free VIP bids being bandied about and all the BOGO specials, a VIP bid is worth far less than 65 cents but $100 in an AlertPay account is still worth $100 in an AlertPay account*. So the winner of that auction traded $20.28 and 353 VIP bids who's value has the elasticity of rubber nickles for $100 cash into their AlertPay account.

Now it makes sense.

*-Zeek offers a cash value option in lieu of any prize you win, so this isn't specific to cash auctions.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" George Santayana

http://www.ripoffreport.com/multi-level-marketing/newnetmail-lighthous/newnetmail-lighthouse-america-b8e4p.htm

Post Thanks / Like

Wondering why we would feature Aaron and Sharon ??

Do a quick Google using the term "team aaron shara" will provide you with plenty of bedtime reading about "Team Aaron Shara" and it's involvement with the HYIP and get-rich-quick industries stretching back many years.

Including:

Aaron Brett Andrews & his wife Shara
    7601 Kingsley Court
    Lake Worth
    Florida
    USA
    Phone: 1 (561) 432-1339
    Email: teamaaronshara@bellsouth.net
    Email: teamaaronshara@teamaaronshara.com
    The original whois information from their domain name which they try to hide from you:
    http://www.teamaaronshara.com
    Domain name: teamaaronshara.com
    Registrant Contact:
    Aaron Andrrews TeamAaronShara@BellSouth.Net
    +1.5614321339
    Fax: +1.5614321339
    7601 Kingsley Court
    Lake Worth, FL 33467
    US
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 04-24-2012 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Took out link to joolrod.com and AKA that does not belong to Andrew

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

PAUL BURKS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

Wondering why we would feature Aaron and Sharon ??

Do a quick Google using the term "team aaron shara" will provide you with plenty of bedtime reading about "Team Aaron Shara" and it's involvement with the HYIP and get-rich-quick industries stretching back many years.

Including:

Why does that Venture Capital Holdings sound familiar?
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 04-24-2012 at 07:40 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Don't you just feel sorry for these people when this happens???

I would guess the 'timed out' was because so many were TRYING to get their money...

Post Thanks / Like

There was an interesting post over at Oz's BehindMlm site. If I'm reading this correctly prior to one of the compliance crackdowns some big promoters were flashing screen shots of their back office to brag about their Zeek Rewards incomes and it's quite possible that 2011's top earning US affiliate was none other than Andy Bowdoin's old friend Todd Disner. Perhaps with an on paper profit of $700K. If true I want to know who he's working with (besides Dwight), looks like he's been in for over a year now. There's some level of indication that he's working with Dave Kettner of TVI fame which may explain Todd's new found networking skills and it would certainly explain all the spam blog backlinks tying their two names to Zeek.

Now if someone could just please send their Zeek affiliate link to Curtis Richmond, Barb Alford and Terralyn Hoy and we'd have the old gang back together.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GlimDropper View Post
    There was an interesting post over at Oz's BehindMlm site. If I'm reading this correctly prior to one of the compliance crackdowns some big promoters were flashing screen shots of their back office to brag about their Zeek Rewards incomes and it's quite possible that 2011's top earning US affiliate was none other than Andy Bowdoin's old friend Todd Disner. Perhaps with an on paper profit of $700K. If true I want to know who he's working with (besides Dwight), looks like he's been in for over a year now. There's some level of indication that he's working with Dave Kettner of TVI fame which may explain Todd's new found networking skills and it would certainly explain all the spam blog backlinks tying their two names to Zeek.

Now if someone could just please send their Zeek affiliate link to Curtis Richmond, Barb Alford and Terralyn Hoy and we'd have the old gang back together.
    Let’s not forget Laura Pont, Kat, and Lady Di to be added to the group. But it seems they have almost gone underground since there were some bank accounts frozen by the feds.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Out of the keyboard of one of Zeek Rewards own cheerleaders.

I can't quite figure out if he's trying to prove it IS a ponzi or trying to prove it ISN'T:

Either way, the quote from Zeek Rewards own back office goes to show it's nothing more than a productless HYIP ponzi (barely) disguised as a MLM

Post Thanks / Like

Ha ha ha ha. Sloan even jumps on ripoff report:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/multi-le...-rew-18758.htm

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I have started a multi-million dollar business.

I co-founded Lenos Software - Enterprise Interactive Marketing Platform | Strategic Meeting Management Platform | Partner Solutions Platform if you want to check for yourself. I was the CTO founder with 2 other women. I opted out and received stock options. One day they will go public... LOL! If you don't believe me about my assertion, contact Patti and Debbie. They will tell you I was a founder who helped secure $3m in VC cash to run the company.

But that is besides the point, right?

Back to the subject at hand.

We can go back and forth but the fact remains that my support tickets are not being answered. I was demoted from Diamond to FREE because of their issues with SolidTrustpay. I didn't receive any daily earnings because of that. And rather than wait a day longer, I decided to upgrade as a Silver member. I still have yet to hear from support as many others.

I am not upset.

I am not angry.

I am getting paid now because I chose to fix the problem myself with what I know. It is okay.

So it is not essential that you come here sharing with me that the world isn't perfect. I am fully aware of that.

That is another issue we can talk about at another time if you so desire.

If you have any idea how long it will take for me to receive approximately 8 days ( i forgot how many days. which shows that I am not stressing) back-earnings and to receive my $99.00 Solidtrustpay payment refund for my subscription, then GREAT! That is all I ask. If they say "Faith, you will get in within 3-6 months. We are sorry for our sucky support and lack of communication, then that would be GREAT!" But dear, to-date, I have received ZERO communication except for the automated email that says we have received your request.

LOL.

Why do people think that when there are problems with a deal or in life, that a person is being negative? No. I am just being factual and asking for communication or insider knowledge as to what is going on. Is that too much to ask for?

Don't take it personal honey. Detach the emotion from the deal. Life is truly grande!

Thank you
    Faith Sloan
    Faith Sloan Gray Matter: Making Cash, Advertising/Marketing, and Ramblings - faithsloan.com

Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry about being a free member, even potential paying members are discovering the truth about Zeek Rewards:

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4762475&postcount=513

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    You MUST read their disclaimer:

Zeek Rewards

People who are desperate to make money will try anything.

Why do you feel the need top trash something you are obviously VERY ignorant about. I am a member of the zeek squad and I am making money. The amount is none of your business but I will tell you that you are known as a dream stealer. What does it matter to you if somebody else does this? It is so blatantly obvious you are a scared and small minded individual who will stay broke. So just shut your pie hole and continue your wallow in misery. Or you can take an objective look at the enterprise and make outstanding money for yourself. I would love it if you were not so jaded and would take a real look at the company. I don't want you on my team because I think you would be more work than I am willing to give to you, but I am sure somebody out there would work with you. remember: stupid is as stupid does.