Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 31 of 67 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

I just realized there's a business opportunity in Lexington NC...

a mobile printing depot making signs for protesters outside Burks' house. :D

THE FACTS: Dissecting the Zeek Ponzi apocalypse | BehindMLM

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody still think your money is safe in offshore payment processors ???

Zeek Rewards thread, Talkgold HYIP ponzi forum
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

This on Facebook from Alex De Brantes, Zeek Rewards "internet marketing manager" and fiance of the infamous Dawn Wright-Olivares

Alex De Brantes on Facebook

Alex De Brantes ________ Dawn Wright-Olivares

Post Thanks / Like

WOW !!!! I wish I knew the law as well as gatesenergy.

Legal way, you say ??

Coiffures ???

The government is going to hide the assets in their hair ???

Devious bastards.

Post Thanks / Like

And that guy is going to charge you a fee for filing that document, eh?

it's probably a bogus lien of some sort.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, this was kinda interesting. I'm sure word of it is out but I didn't see it posted here:

Direct from NX Pay
    To Our Valued Customer:

As you may be aware the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has commenced an investigation into Rex Venture Group, LLC, d/b/a ZEEKREWARDS.COM (“Rex Ventures”) and filed a complaint in U.S. District Court. The investigation and complaint has led to the closing of Rex Ventures.

NxSystems Inc. is in no way affiliated with this closing. However, as of August 17, 2012, we have been given a directive from the United States District Court to freeze all assets affiliated with Rex Ventures (Zeek Rewards).

We are in direct contact with the appointed trustee from the United States District Court and are currently pulling reports and reconciling each account. This reconciliation will assist with the investigation and determine all funds that belong to the NxPay account holders versus funds that belonged to Rex Ventures. Due to the court order and during this investigation period you will not have the ability to move any funds in or out of your NxPay account. We hope to have the reconciliation completed within a couple of weeks.

We ask at this time for your patience and understanding as we are under a direct court order and the task at hand is very large. We will continue with our communication as we have new updates regarding your account and when funds can again be moved. Keep in mind, this reconciliation is our highest priority as well as maintaining communication with the customers.

If you have any questions feel free to contact NxSystems, Inc. In the interim we thank you for your patience and cooperation in this matter.

Best regards,

NxSystems, Inc. Support Department.
    This is a very good move by the "eBil Gubomint" and it looks like nXpay isn't the only one given this directive. If you have money in one of the payment processors AND took more money out of Zeek than you put in, it looks very much like your eWallet balance could flow directly into the restitution effort.

And, from our "It would be funny if it wasn't true" department:

Hello Zeekers,

8/23/2012 - This WEEKS "ZEEK DIAMOND UPDATE" - WE HAVE FOUND AN SEC LEGAL DEFENSE LAW FIRM

WE HAVE FOUND
    AN SEC LEGAL DEFENSE LAW FIRM

By Monday 9/1/2012 The Following Website Will Be Active
    (IT'S BEEN SET UP AS A PRIVACY DOMAIN TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT)
    ZEEKREWARDSDEFENSETEAM . COM
    "We Will Take A Stand - What Was Done Was Wrong"
    "I'm as mad as hell and I'm not gonna take this anymore!"
    Network - "I'm as mad as hell" speech [english subtitles] - YouTube
    IT'S NOT JUST ZEEK - IT'S OIL - IT'S TAXES - IT'S GOV'T

We do not wish to spam any one any updates
    To be removed from these
    - just reply with the words PLEASE REMOVE...
    The rest of you need to help us get the word out so send our ZEEK UPDATES out to every ZEEK PERSON YOU KNOW!!!
    To be added to our list just e-mail your request to: zeekdiamondupdates@gmail.com
    Please post this communication on facebook, blogs, talking boards and any other online sites available to you.
    "THINK REAL HARD ABOUT JUMPING INTO ANOTHER PENNY AUCTION"

Regardless of our warning in our past communications many ZEEK Affiliates are jumping into what they are being told is the next BIG ZEEK. Bidify, Bidxcel, Bid2Give and many others. Unless these companies can show you LEGAL DOCUMENTATION - STAY AWAY. You will just be leading more people into a very risky opportunity. If you dig deep behind the management of many of these companies you will not like what you find. For example take BIDIFY. Frode Jorgensen is behind such and it was just a few years back that he was shut down in NORWAY and we in the field lost OVER $300,000,000.00
    YES OVER 300 MILLION DOLLARS with NOT ONE DOLLAR RECOVERED

BE SAFE THAN SORRY - WE SUGGEST YOU WAIT AT LEAST 90 DAYS BEFORE YOU GET INVOLVED IN ANY PENNY AUCTION

For those of you who have not received our FIRST UPDATE - Below is a copy

IN THIS COMMUNICATION

• Summary of two hour Legal Option Call...
    • Beware of jumping into another similar program ZEEK WAS ONE IN A MILLION...
    • If we fail. The USA Zeek Reward Agents who had funds in ZEEK will be PAID BACK FIRST... Here is why...
    • Be careful of these self proclaimed online self promoted experts... And attorneys who write it makes me mad and angry...
    • A letter from JOHN...

• Summary of two hour Legal Option Call...

Last night at 7pm with several legal minds and about 25 zeek rewards leaders including myself discussed ZEEK REWARDS AFFILIATE OPTIONS to hire a legal team, to form a 1000 person march at the North Carolina Federal Court House and why the 22 page SEC document that allowed them to freeze funds, close down Zeek was full of innuendos and mis-information especially when claiming that ZEEK was a PONZI. We discussed the possible cost in retaining a WASHINGTON DC & NC SEC Law Firm to represent all the 1 million affiliates. We have an e-mail into Kevin Grimes to see if he can share any insight or recommendations on the matter. We all agreed that Paul Burke is innocent but was possibly scared into his quick no contest type plea. We all agreed that action must be taken quickly if we are going to have any possibility of getting Zeek back open and salvage our business. We do not think the powers that be understood that they were shutting down a company that has been 15 years in the making. If they did not agree with the penny auction system why did they shut down my free store portion of it. They have interrupted the privately own businesses of over 2 million people and only a professional team of LAWYERS RETAINED by ZEEK AFFILIATES will PROVE THIS TO THE COURT AT HAND. Within 48 hours after some Legal Due Diligence and with the LAWYERS PERMISSION we will set up a ZEEK LEGAL WAR CHEST FUND WEBSITE and go to battle. It will be an argument by The Private Zeek Rewards Affiliates Business "VS" The SEC. We believe we can raise over 1 million dollars quickly and put this argument before the courts THIS WEEK. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE. PLEASE GET THIS WORD OUT!

Another note the SEC said that if everyone went to 100% pull out of funds and did not re-purchase that ZEEK would have had to PAY OUT $45,000,000.00 (FORTY-FIVE MILLION A DAY)... NOT... It was always known that ZEEK would pay out up to 50% of GROSS SALES. So yes if everyone pulled out 100% they would of had to pay out 45 million maybe on that day. But the next day because of no re-purchases the payout as the PLAN CLEARLY DESCRIBES would have only shared up to 50% of the NEW PURCHASES. So it may not have been as much in fact it would have been a fraction of such. ZEEK was quite capable of sustaining itself for the long term of the business until the penny auction and who else knows what Paul and the leaders would have brought to the company to make it very profitable...

What is sad is how the Government screams FIRE where there is not even smoke and so many people are ready to crucify Paul and wish bad things to happen to him. I on the other hand is saying especially to all my CHRISTIAN BROTHERS and SISTERS to come together and PRAY for PAUL and his family and to get ready to come to this HONEST MAN who never did anything wrong in his 40 years of being in business and with what 8 SATISFIED COMPLAINTS from almost 2 million agents over 15 years in business. SHAME ON THE GOV'T...

• Beware of jumping into another similar program ZEEK WAS ONE IN A MILLION...

Please be very careful not to jump into the dozen penny auctions or so called HYPE programs that sad to say even many ZEKK LEADERS have already jumped into. When I 1st learned of Zeek I tried to talk my sponsor out of not doing it. Because after 36 years in this industry I have seen similar opportunities really hurt so many people. It was only the integrity of the previous 14 years of Paul Burke and the 6 month track record of Todd Disner's Back Office along with the legal team that made me feel comfortable with moving forward with a $99 commitment. The rest is history. These others that are talking big and shouting better than Zeek. 99% of them will be gone and not because any Gov't shut them down it will be because of HUMAN GREED of the company itself. SEC proved to me that Paul was one of the most honest businessmen to ever run one of these type of programs. They screamed that PAUL took ONE MILLION DOLLARS or more... ARE YOU KIDDING ME... What CEO of any company that grew a new division from ZERO to 600 million would not PAY THEMSELVES multiple times such amount. No ONE MILLION DOLLARS was a very HUMBLE TAKE as far as I can tell. My goodness he had leaders earning 1 million dollars a month.

• The USA ZR Agents who had funds in ZEEK will be PAID BACK FIRST... Here is why...

It's just the way the cookie will crumble if it does crumble.The NC Attorney General's job is to protect NC Residents. The SEC's JOB is to protect INVESTORS in The USA. It is my opinion that of the 225 million seized that more than 70% of such came from outside the USA. This tells me that most of the USA Agents who had funds tied up such as my team had well over 5 million dollars in BRAND NEW PURCHASES that I believe will be refunded before International People will get a dime. Again that is not my desire just my opinion. In fact I am not an attorney so everything in this e-mail is just my opinion.
    (I added underlining, I would have bolded for emphasis but they already bolded the whole thing)

There are many humorous things in that missive but only one thing I find encouraging. If Todd Disner is already trying to hit people up for $99 each, he may have been given just cause to fear clawbacks already.

Hey, we can hope at least.

A late edit to add ore on the illegal efforts to restore Zeek. This is long, not to interesting except for the names at the end:

Hi Team,

Please be sure to read this entire email as there are a lot of important updates and actions to follow through on at the end. Please share this with everyone and post this news all over the Internet, on your Facebook, Twitter, etc. I have set this up as a Facebook page so everyone can promote it and get the word out here: Zeek Rewards Affiliates United Against The SEC | Facebook.

I am sorry that it has taken almost a week to get out my next update regarding any news that has been happening with any updates from Zeek Rewards, the SEC charges, the court appointed receiver, and what leaders and I have been working on. The fact is that there has been a lot of junk and lies posted online and I want to make sure you understand this and protect yourself from the predators out there that are trying to take advantage of this unfortunate situation. I will be posting later the new receiver email and website to receive their information for getting any lost funds from Zeek Rewards submitted for a refund and other important steps for moving forward with this.

But that is not the purpose of this email...The purpose of this email is to get you up to speed on what I and a bunch of fellow Zeek Rewards leaders have been working on since we first heard the SEC news last Friday. When I use the word we below, I am talking about this group of us that has stood up to see what we can legally do as independent Zeek Reward affiliates to fight for our rights of due process.

Anyone that has been associated with Zeek Rewards for any duration of time knows that not only was the SEC indictment inaccurate, but it was so inaccurate that they were able to turn a viable company into a Ponzi scheme. Since we believe this statement to be true, we sought out legal advice in defense of what we believe to be a major injustice to all of us affiliates.

The SEC has tried to make us all believe that Zeek Rewards was an "investment" and a Ponzi scheme. All the pages that were submitted by the SEC indictment has all been one sided and what we believe to be a misrepresentation of the truth and facts of what Zeek Rewards was as a viable and legal business. The SEC mislead the judge in its claim against Zeek Rewards convincing him that emergency action needed to be made against Zeek to shut them down before they collapsed in their words saving the affiliates from losing everything and they did this without even having to provide the judge proof. Therefore, we needed to get the facts and real numbers to defend against these accusations.

Over this past week, we have sought out to get the proof that was needed to prove that Zeek Rewards was not a Ponzi scheme and not an investment but rather a legal viable business that was thriving and paying out its affiliates daily profit sharing from the proceeds from the Zeekler auctions and Free Store Club and not that of the proceeds from purchasing of sample VIP bids by its affiliates. We now have the proof that we need to defend Zeek Rewards against the SEC allegations and to bring this proof before the courts to defend Zeek Rewards and all of our independent businesses as per our legal rights of due process.

We have set up a website to unify our collaborative actions together as one united legal front to fight for our due process rights as independent Zeek Rewards affiliates. We also have set up a PayPal button to accept donations from as many Zeek Rewards affiliates as possible to protect each of you legally moving forward allowing us to be a protected group with legal council secured by Fun Club USA. These funds will be used to obtain the retainer needed to petition the courts to remove the emergency injunction by the SEC against Rex Venture Group and Zeek Rewards and demand that the SEC provide us (the united Zeek Rewards represented affiliates) with proof for the indictment filed on August 16, 2012.

Furthermore, we will petition the court to allow us to provide the legal proof that we have attained from the corporate office of Zeek Rewards, legal statements of Zeek Rewards corporate officials, and accounting records which will disprove ALL accusations by the SEC to be false and severely misrepresented.

We have also been advised by legal counsel that if these SEC accusations are not challenged, that all Zeek Rewards affiliates will be impacted most likely in a negative way for both affiliates who made profits and by those affiliates who are expecting to be refunded. Therefore we all lose if we sit back and do nothing and be led like sheep to the slaughter. We cannot allow our legal rights to justice be taken away by our government, and so I ask you all to STAND UP AND FIGHT with us!

If you would like more information and have further questions, an email has been set up by Robert Craddock at zeeklegal@gmail.com. He will be addressing all questions and comments into further announcements on the site at Zeek Affiliates united against what is believed to be Unlawful action by the SEC » Let.

There is finally hope for our business and justice to be done! I am now cautiously optimistic that this fight will lead one day to Zeek Rewards being proven that it is a legal viable business and be back in operation if due process is followed and we are allowed to prove our case to the courts.
    Thank you all and God Bless!

Dave Kettner
    And here I was wondering about what further embarasment of Robert Craddock we could document on this site. Mr. Kettner however is beyond being embarased.
    Last edited by GlimDropper; 08-23-2012 at 07:33 PM.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I think KSChang needs to update his blog post about Mr. Kettner.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, North Carolina has a lot to be proud of, Zeek, and now this:Bible belt nude-fest plans charging forward
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps we should run some sort of competition where members have to match the names of Zeeklers with their counterpart in the AdSurf Daily saga.

It's almost eery, the way virtually every event and personpost-Zeekcrash is a clone of someone post ASDcrash.

Now we have lawyers proposing group actions.

From memory the lawyer Larry Friedman and his friend Bob Guenther got away with around $130,000 by pulling off the same sting and the members who signed up gained not one cent extra.

Talk about deja vu all over again

Post Thanks / Like

Dang, this new video published over at Troy's place (and now at Oz's place) sure shows that Burks knew exactly what he was doing...

Post Thanks / Like

Just checked that zTeambiz thing. It's full of fearmongering.

Though spotted something else: it says that they'll hire attorney, CPA, and PR through "Fun Club USA".

Fun Club USA is owned by Craddock, and Florida says the corp is INACTIVE

Fun Club USA Inc Company Profile - Located in Daytona Beach, FL - Theodore F Zentner, Robert Craddock

Post Thanks / Like

(Uploaded in December 2011 on the YouTube account ‘soljaboy2006′ as an “unlisted” video.)

[Paul Burks 36:06] Obviously you can’t sustain millions and millions and millions of dollars in rewards every day. To somebody for placing one ad every day, that’s not sustainable.

[36:20] We are looking at things now that will keep that realistic.
    You can earn a great deal of money in rewards with our program, and right now we have people that are in the hundred thousands in VIP balances.
    You can’t let that go forever, otherwise you would be operating a Ponzi scheme

Paul Burks 37:56 It would be impossible to sustain forever, if you just let it grow and grow and grow, and then at some point set your (reinvestment) balance to 0% and start taking out a million dollars a day or whatever.
    Paul Burks 59:12 I went to a business training course when I was nineteen years old, I had an oldschool teacher.
    This one thing that he taught over and over and over and over again that I never forgot. He said, “no matter what your business is, no matter how tall you are or how large you are, always sign the checks” (laughter).
    He said “the businesses that fail almost always have an owner who let somebody else handle the money”. Nobody can handle the money like the guy whose neck is in the noose.
    So, to answer your question about will we farm that part of things (the money side of Zeek Rewards) out, not as long as I’m here.
    [1:01:20] There are three people in the company who are capable of handling the money and I’m one of those three and right now I do almost all of that.
    But Dama, you heard her coming in, Dama is extremely capable with that stuff. She actually has a rubber stamp that has my signature on it that she uses for checks that we send out to the field.
    And Roger, Roger has the authority to sign the company checks as well. Roger Plyler, he’s been with me for fourteen years.

Paul Burks 16:37] That’s when we initially contacted Gerry Nehra. Nehra had done some legal research for me in the past with “Free Store Club” years ago.
    Seven of our key players in Zeek Rewards had a relationship with him and wanted to get him involved, cuz he’s, he’s probably the number one MLM lawyer in the world.
    Just having him on retainer and having him on our team, it goes a long way from keeping anybody from launching an attack. Because generally when Gerry Nehra is involved, the Feds know that he’s cleaned up the act really well.
    Paul Burks 17:22 He (Nehra) just took our system apart. When he first came in he said “you can’t do this”.

You know, we were using terminology that I thought was applicable, like what we call the “retail profit pool” now we called “the compounder” in those days.
    Paul Burks 17:55 He (Nehra) said it doesn’t matter that you’re not doing anything wrong, it looks like you’re offering people an investment opportunity and you can’t do that.
    Paul Burks 18:14 He (Nehra) said you can’t offer a fixed percentage, 125% was what we paying. “You can’t do that”, he said.
    “You can offer them a period of time that they can get rewards, based on their balance”. So we changed to the 90 days.
    Paul Burks 42:28The key thing to remember as marketers is always tell the truth. Tell everything like it really really is

Last edited by littleroundman; 08-24-2012 at 08:32 PM. Reason: replaced deleted video

Post Thanks / Like

Just checked, Theodore F Zentner is an attorney. Apparently he's gonna keep it in the family. Craddock also runs a few other companies. I wouldn't be surprised he he has a PR firm and knows a CPA or two.

Robert Craddock - Executive Profile

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post
    Just checked that zTeambiz thing. It's full of fearmongering.

Though spotted something else: it says that they'll hire attorney, CPA, and PR through "Fun Club USA".

Fun Club USA is owned by Craddock, and Florida says the corp is INACTIVE

Fun Club USA Inc Company Profile - Located in Daytona Beach, FL - Theodore F Zentner, Robert Craddock
    HeHe, one of its' AdSurf Daily equivalents was called the "JoyLuck Club"

It's still up, but my anti-malware programme blocks access, calling it a "potentially malicious website"

POTENTIALLY, nothing, it was malicious back then and it continues to be malicious now, as many AdSurf Daily members discovered to their horror.

Post Thanks / Like

Such logic,

such comprehension,

such common sense.

So, Paul Burks forfeits $4 million and signs away over $200 million, to make "allegations" go away.

GENIUS, pure genius.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Am I being dumb, or aren't they rather late in suing Zeek if the Government has already frozen the funds?

Post Thanks / Like

I think they want to sue Burks personally, AND the upper affiliates as part of the conspiracy to defraud.

Post Thanks / Like

FYI, Soldajaboy pulled the video. You can link to TroyDooly's copy for now.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post
    FYI, Soldajaboy pulled the video. You can link to TroyDooly's copy for now.
    Problem fixed

Post Thanks / Like

My "expose" on Craddock's attempt to pass himself off as merely an affiliate is up:

A MLM Skeptic: WARNING: "reload" scams targeting Zeek Rewards Ponzi victims

Post Thanks / Like

Troy still doesn't believe Zeek is a Ponzi.

Perhaps some of you with more history than I can answer this...

What is the SEC's record when they have alleged a business is a Ponzi, have they ever been wrong? If this was a sports analogy, what is their record? 20-0? 40-1? 50-2? etc.

Does Troy understand that the more he resists belief that Zeek is a Ponzi, the deeper hole he is digging as far as perception & credibility?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch McDeere View Post
    Troy still doesn't believe Zeek is a Ponzi.

Perhaps some of you with more history than I can answer this...

What is the SEC's record when they have alleged a business is a Ponzi, have they ever been wrong? If this was a sports analogy, what is their record? 20-0? 40-1? 50-2? etc.

Does Troy understand that the more he resists belief that Zeek is a Ponzi, the deeper hole he is digging as far as perception & credibility?
    1,000,000,000,000-0.....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ