Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 33 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

I posted a bunch of "proof" on Troy's website, nothing nasty, merely pointing out Craddock ain't "just an affiliate". We'll see if he approves the comment. :)

Post Thanks / Like

I think I'm like ~this~ close to issuing a formal moderator warning. kschang, if you don't put a link to your blog in your sig, then I just might have to.

Your recent post is an excellent example of the sort of thing I would be proud if this site could help promote. Don't be bashful my friend, cross promote. And if not an order, consider it a firm request. Thank you.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like Troy approved the comment, and proved beyond a doubt those guys are reading OUR postings:

Craddock renewed his Florida Biz Reg SATURDAY AFTERNOON online. I put out warning that his corp was inactive on FRIDAY.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GlimDropper View Post
    I think I'm like ~this~ close to issuing a formal moderator warning. kschang, if you don't put a link to your blog in your sig, then I just might have to.

Your recent post is an excellent example of the sort of thing I would be proud if this site could help promote. Don't be bashful my friend, cross promote. And if not an order, consider it a firm request. Thank you.
    Done... New Sig is in, short and simple.
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

5. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure what Troy's getting at. He said that Craddock's a PI doing jobs for Caldwell, more as a "reputation manager" who goes out and tries to scare people into giving up satire / sucks domains, and did so previously with FHTM.

Does that mean that any linkedin profile he posted is a lie, as are any other stuff he may post about his "real" roles?

If so, how can we trust him now? Maybe he's really working for Caldwell undercover trying to sue Burks and the rest for ensnaring him in this mess. :D

Heck, makes as much sense as "SEC made a horrible mistake" narrative. :D
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

Reproduced here with the kind permission of REALSCAM.com member, kschang from his blog A MLM SCEPTIC

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

This sorta rounds back to a question set that's been brewing for quite some time now. And I'm not asking this as "Glim" co-admin of an anti scam site because there is no way in hell this is just me. Behind MLM, Kasey's Hub Page, Patrick Pretty and even MLM dot com, each and every one of us spotted this fraud long before the SEC and Secret Service nailed it's door shut. And even after the doors were nailed shut and the echos of those hammers have faded people like Len and Troy think it's premature to call Zeek a "Ponzi."

The one advantage we all had over Troy is that none of us ever sat down and talked to Paul, Dawn, Craig, or any of the lot of them. Why it's almost like the less you rely on personal charisma and the warm feelings a good glad hander can inspire in you and the more you can look at the numbers, the less susceptible you are to the unmitigated bullshit artists that can pretend they're a legitimate MLM company when all they are is (yet another) stupid little money game.

But Troy is not into the fact finding game, it's real hard to punch the keys on a calculator when your hands are waving pom poms. I like Troy, I honestly do but you need to accept your friends for all their faults. MLMHelpDesk is not a place to go for a balanced yet comprehensive opinion, it's where you go when you only want to find the "good things' about a program/company. I wish that weren't the case and if Troy ever acknowledges the distinction I'd bend over backwards to help him find his fulcrum.

But the issue remains, a small group of small time serial scammers conned the best and brightest minds of the MLM community taking the public at large for better than half a billion and the MLM dream team dosn't even care. There's a new program and/or product launch to fill the news cycle so who cares if they all got caught not only with their pants down but (in some cases) with their hands in the cookie jar. Forget that, it's embarrassing, hey look over there, Vemma just entered the diet drink market, oh, what so ever will ViSalus do? (film at 11)
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's some interesting facts revealed by Troy about Craddock

2011 Help FHTM deal with Joe Isaacs in his quest to post false information including filing UDRP complaints to remove fhtmclassaction.info fhtmclassaction.in fhtmscamnews.com"
    Any one want to find Joe Isaacs and see what his story was? I have a feeling Craddock threw the same sh__ at him he did to me, except I didn't fold. May need to post a link to the FHTM thread.

EDIT: UDRP complaint is a domain cybersquatting takedown. here are the legal issues.

Who Sucks? Legal Issues

This would make Craddock a part of "reputation management", and since he worked for Caldwell, makes Caldwell a reputation manager too.

Which makes his LinkedIn profiles that says he's FHTM, Zeek, etc. all cover stories. In fact, he may be lurking here now. :D
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

---

Post Thanks / Like

---

Post Thanks / Like

For all those Zeek members who are asking about previously commenced legal action, or are contemplating new legal action, I can't imagine how the court could have been any clearer in spelling out what can and can't happen:

Here's ¶¶ 32-33 of the order.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Another story about a group of Zeeklers about to get a rude awakening when they realize what the court order actually says:

The Dispatch.com

15. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Some people either don't understand or grasp at straws:
    The other interesting point is that one of the attorneys representing the group has also represented SEC receivers. Therefore he knows and understands BOTH sides. Logic tells me he would not take the case unless he thought it had merit.
    (bolding mine) The actual post is here:Zeekrewards - Zeekrewards.com
    Errr, the merit that many, if not most attorneys see in a case is the payday. If they truly thought it had real merit they would take it on contingency, rather than $100,000 retainer.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

The other interesting point is that one of the attorneys representing the group has also represented SEC receivers. Therefore he knows and understands BOTH sides. Logic tells me he would not take the case unless he thought it had merit.
    That's what Zeekheads said after Nehra and Grimes were hired.

"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it." -- George Santayana
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

The latest e-mail from Dave:

Zeek Affiliates Legal Team Update

To:xxxxxxxxxxx@yyyyyy.zzz
    Date:Mon, 27 Aug 2012 9:34 AM (6 hours 24 minutes ago)

IMPORTANT - DO NOT CONTACT THE LAW FIRM or our attorneys! If you have any questions, they need to go directly through Robert and the lines of communications we have set up. There are only 12 people that are allowed to speak directly to the law firm and they have asked for no one else to call regarding our case. This is delaying the work they need to do, so please stop!

As everyone knows, Zeek Rewards is under the control of Kenneth D. Bell of McGuire Woods LLP as temporary receiver of ZeekRewards for the purposes of marshaling and preserving all assets of ZeekRewards and those assets (a) held or possessed by ZeekRewards; (b) held in constructive trust for ZeekRewards; and (c) fraudulently transferred by ZeekRewards.

For this reason the leaders of Zeek Rewards (your up line leaders) are working to correct this issue. The leaders have come together and are in the process of obtaining a law firm to represent all of us that join the protected group. You simple action of going http://www.ZteamBiz.com and donating anything from $20 dollars to $100 dollars will allow us to hire one of the best if not the best firm in the country to protect us.

Our goals are simple, first protect everyone one of us by first proving that Zeek was not a ponzi scheme, second by assisting Paul Burke to re-open Zeek Rewards allowing all of us to continue making money. And last to prevent the government from keeping all the money that we used to purchase bids with and the money we have received or is pending in one of the e-wallets.

We feel our chances are good and expect to restore Zeek to a position better than it was before.

There will be an additional link coming up on Zeek Rewards Affiliates united against what is believed to be Unlawful action by the SEC » Let for latest news and updates we will be keeping everyone informed at this location.

If you can spread the word as we are putting together a dream team of attorneys, accountants and PR firms to assist in correcting the damage the government has caused and restoring our income.

In the next few days, a website will be set up for everyone who donated money to be able to enter their name, address, email, phone number and Zeek Rewards username if they were not able to enter when submitting the PayPal purchase.

Please continue to Like our Facebook page in support of our cause and spread the word here: NC Attorney General's Office - Raleigh, NC - Professional Services | Facebook.

A recording was set up online of the call that we announced on from Saturday giving more details about our fight against the SEC here: Zeek Affiliates Seek Justice for Day in Court - YouTube.

Please send any questions that you may have directly to: zeeklegal@gmail.com.

Sincerely,

Zeek Affiliates Legal Team
    I'm listening to the call now, some quotes will follow.

"Uncle" Todd Disner @ 6:40 "they categorized this as a ponzi scheme by waving their arms around, doesn't make it so."

Umm, sorry Todd. The SEC isn't impressed by "compliance speak" so just "waving your arms around" claiming this isn't a ponzi isn't working out for you, is it? When less than one quarter of one percent of the VIP bibs purchased were actually use in the auctions, then people weren't buying bids for the auctions. They were buying the because they were being paid to buy them. And when you buy something to receive income from it you are two thirds of the way to defining yourself as an investment. The only remaining issue would be if copy and pasting one add a day means you performed the labor which generated the profit, otherwise, boom. Your an investment.

Our friend Robbert Craddock comes on the call at a bit before the 9 minute mark and he admits he was brought into ZR to "take down" negative information about the program from the web. Hey Kasey, he gave you some (indirect) credit for taking Zeek down. Bang on Bro. Robbert has a friend in SR Denton. RC confuses the NC AG with the SEC when explaining how Paul got "negotiated out of buisness," claims Gregg Caldwell witnessed Paul being (blackmailed) and that Greg is now helping "them."

Boom, at about 24:45 Todd Disner reveals that a member of his downline has already been subject to a clawback. Great news, he wont be alone. And not long after that Robber Craddock admits that when he filed the take down request for Kasey's Hubpage he wasn't officialy working for ZR and that he was acting under direction of Gregg Caldwell (26:20).
    Last edited by GlimDropper; 08-27-2012 at 07:20 PM.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Fits with what Dooly said about Craddock. Dooly kept saying he's an "investigator".

Stands to reason: Craddock's Caldwell's muscle, to muscle (muzzle?) critics off the net and bury the negative info in what nowadays is called "reputation management".

Looks like he's now going for positive spin. F___ him.
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

"Uncle" Todd Disner @ 6:40 "they categorized this as a ponzi scheme by waving their arms around, doesn't make it so."
    This is the same Disner that once said "Secret Service evidence against Ad Surf Daily is tissue-paper thin", right? :)
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

Boom, at about 24:45 Todd Disner reveals that a member of his downline has already been subject to a clawback. Great news, he wont be alone. And not long after that Robber Craddock admits that when he filed the take down request for Kasey's Hubpage he wasn't officialy working for ZR and that he was acting under direction of Gregg Caldwell (26:20).
    Now I know that our U.S. Government is well known for it's lightning fast movement :), but is it possible that clawbacks would have begun this quickly?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by surfer View Post
    Now I know that our U.S. Government is well known for it's lightning fast movement :), but is it possible that clawbacks would have begun this quickly?
    Tough to say, it is ~possible~ and "Uncle Todd" says it's going on but that doesn't mean it's true. I mean I wish it was and I wish he'd have said it was him being clawed back on, but you have to admit that the looming fear of losing your Zeek winnings could be a powerful donation attractor.

So it could go either way. But if it is it's a sign the good guys are winning so you know what I'm rooting for.

Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post
    This is the same Disner that once said "Secret Service evidence against Ad Surf Daily is tissue-paper thin", right? :)
    Yep, self same one. And he's still litigating the issue (well he hasn't dropped the case yet but will), which can give some of his potential donors an idea of what kind of timeframe they might be looking forward to. I mean, ASD was shut down in August of 2008 (August is a bad month for ponzi schemes it seems) and if Todd and Dwight have the balls to step into Judge Rosemary Collyer's courtroom they can explain to her in person the errors she made when finding Andy Bowdoin guilty. (all previous motions in Todd's case were filed in the Southern District of Florida and once he made enough of an ass of himself there he was ordered to talk to the Iron Lady herself if he wanted to keep wasting the court's time).

And a late edit too add another familiar face to the Roges Gallery of Zeek Rewards affiliates. From the Zeek Rewards Affiliates Against the SEC Facebook page:

• Barbara Alford ‎@ Joshua, you truly have to walk in another persons shoes to understand what they are going through. Paul Burks was being told he was going to prison for the rest of his life. What might you have done??
      51 minutes ago · Like

Another "Surf's Up" mod and serial ponzi game player in the wood pile. When is the government going to get serious about clawbacks?
    Last edited by GlimDropper; 08-27-2012 at 08:58 PM.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

The latest e-mail from Dave:

I'm listening to the call now, some quotes will follow.

Umm, sorry Todd. The SEC isn't impressed by "compliance speak" so just "waving your arms around" claiming this isn't a ponzi isn't working out for you, is it? When less than one quarter of one percent of the VIP bibs purchased were actually use in the auctions, then people weren't buying bids for the auctions. They were buying the because they were being paid to buy them. And when you buy something to receive income from it you are two thirds of the way to defining yourself as an investment. The only remaining issue would be if copy and pasting one add a day means you performed the labor which generated the profit, otherwise, boom. Your an investment.

Our friend Robbert Craddock comes on the call at a bit before the 9 minute mark and he admits he was brought into ZR to "take down" negative information about the program from the web. Hey Kasey, he gave you some (indirect) credit for taking Zeek down. Bang on Bro. Robbert has a friend in SR Denton. RC confuses the NC AG with the SEC when explaining how Paul got "negotiated out of buisness," claims Gregg Caldwell witnessed Paul being (blackmailed) and that Greg is now helping "them."

The leaders have come together and are in the process of obtaining a law firm to represent all of us
    But I thought they said the already had one lined up? None of these scammers can keep their lies straight.

Post Thanks / Like

ZTeambiz.jpg

Sorry for the really crappy sizing on that image (click on it for an ever so very slightly larger image). One of these days I'll get curious or frustrated enough to make sense of our image uploading settings (LRM could hip me to this but he seems to be squirreling this particular secret away).

Anyway, after listening to the Zeek Rewards Affiliates Against the SEC call we learned, among other things, that Robert Craddock was brought into the company by none other than "Captain Compliance", Greg Caldwell. What does the above image AND the previous statement have to do with each other? Why it's just another data point in proving that "Zeek Compliance" and real world compliance don't even have a nodding familiarity with each other.

That's a partial screenshot of a Google Site: search of ZTeambiz dot com, the website which is the spearhead of the Anti - SEC donation gathering machine. But the site was registered on June 25th by none other than our good buddy and serial SLAPP artist Robbert Craddock and while I find no evidence it was ever actively promoted to be such the screenshot above clearly shows it was created to be (yet another) "we sell you Zeek Customers" website.

Let me remind you of what (in my opinion) is the single most damming thing in the SEC complaint, less than one quarter of one percent of bids purchased were ever used at auction. I don't care what you're selling, if you sell a mega crap load of them and less than one quarter of one percent of them get used for their intended purpose, something less than legitimate is going on. In Zeek Rewards case it's easy, they in fact paid you to buy their bids but you needed 1 customer of every 1,000 VIP Points you wanted to earn. These customers never really needed to exist they only needed to register. I could have written a macro to register as many ZR customers as I might ever have wanted but other people might have been so benighted as to have to pay for them.

Todd Disner and Dave Kettner ran one of these "we'll sell you a downline" sites and it looks like Robert would have been moving into the game as well. If only that nasty SEC didn't cut off this potential source of revenue. But Robbert, always one to make lemon-aid out of lemons took the fact that the SEC cut off a potential income source, and turned it into an income source. I'd call that a classic example of American pull your self up by your own boot strap thinking if saying that didn't make me want to vomit.

OK, just keeping score for the folks at home. One huge reason ZR was shut down as the ponzi it is was because most of the "customers" in the program never actually existed. Greg Caldwell was presented as the sort of no nonsense investigator who could root out any sort of fraud when he was made COO of Zeek Rewards. Greg Caldwell brought in Robbert Craddock. If the SEC didn't point out the fraud that Greg Caldwell couldn't, Robbert Craddock would most likely have contributed to that self same fraud. But because the SEC took much needed action, Robbert Craddock is making money off of calling the SEC's action a fraud. And the MLM dream team still has not offered any constructive advice to the all the ever so many people their inaction and complicity has helped make victims. (Kevin Thompson may be making an effort however)
    Last edited by GlimDropper; 08-27-2012 at 11:29 PM.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by surfer View Post
    They are probably exaggerating. All eWallets related to Zeek, including affiliate's ewallets have been frozen according to court order per receivership. They can spin that as "I can't access my money! It's been clawed back!"
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

Got a "Yami Shogun" who spammed a copy of that announcement to my hubs... 3 times. IP address traces to "eagle mountain", Utah.
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Glimdropper
    Sorry for the really crappy sizing on that image (click on it for an ever so very slightly larger image). One of these days I'll get curious or frustrated enough to make sense of our image uploading settings (LRM could hip me to this but he seems to be squirreling this particular secret away).
    Now, now, be nice.

I resize and frame the .jpegs in CorelDraw before I upload them to Photobucket or ImageShack