Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 49 of 67 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1666

Thread: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

Ok, maybe I have misunderstood something, so please correct me if I am confused here.

So, a subpoena-receiving Zeeker can pay $300 for the attorney to file an "objection to Kenneth Bell's subpoena request for you" Or hire your own lawyer to do it? Or even file the objection yourself?

You will be listed on the court records as being represented by the firm and they will file the objection to Kenneth Bell’s subpoena request for you.
    Does that mean that the subpeona-receiving Zeeker is represented ONLY for just this one filing, not for anything else? Because that is how I read it, after all, $300 doesn't buy one a lot of work from a lawyer firm.

Post Thanks / Like

Nobody knows until you actually TALK to the lawyer.

For all you know, that $300 is just to file a piece of paper, that you "object" to the subpoena. :D
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbulb View Post
    Ok, maybe I have misunderstood something, so please correct me if I am confused here.

So, a subpoena-receiving Zeeker can pay $300 for the attorney to file an "objection to Kenneth Bell's subpoena request for you" Or hire your own lawyer to do it? Or even file the objection yourself?

Does that mean that the subpeona-receiving Zeeker is represented ONLY for just this one filing, not for anything else? Because that is how I read it, after all, $300 doesn't buy one a lot of work from a lawyer firm.
    One thing is for sure, you don't want to ignore a subpoena, they have the authority of the court behind them and Judges get a little testy if they are ignored. This may help" Subpoena - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

I think I may have given the incorrect impression with my prior post, I am not a Zeeker or anyone involved with hyips, ponzis or penny auctions. I am more of a scam-baiter-scam-buster. I just thought it was interesting that Craddock seems to be trying to hustle $300 from Zeekers for filing something that will probably be overturned.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think anyone misunderstood you, Lightbulb.

I don't think there's any doubt that Mr Craddock is, indeed, trying to run a hustle on the back of the Zeek scam.

For anyone who wasn't around at the time of the AdSurf Daily HYIP ponzi bust, what Mr Craddock and Co are attempting to do is a carbon copy of the post AdSurf Daily scam run by the notorious failed car salesman Robert Guenther and his lawyer mate Larry Friedman.

The sad thing is, those who followed the scare mongering advice given at the time to refuse to deal with the receiver missed out, bigtime.

Those who did co operate with the receiver and were judged bona fide victims of ASD received a 100% rebate of their losses.

In fact, the ASD receiver has just applied to the court to allow the receivership to allow a second round of rebates to be given to those members who either failed to, or were encouraged not to file a claim.

So much for the Zeekler insiders' horror stories about how receivers steal the money from the victims.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

On a Zeek phone conference today, one of the people said. "I am no Todd Disner, I only took out $100,000"
    The more I am around people, the more I like my dog !!

http://www.asdupdates.com/wordpress

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Latest update from Craddock, with his Objection as filed by Rodney Alexander:

November 7, 2012

Greetings good people

First let me say that for everyone that has been served a subpoena by Kenneth Bell you would be wise to consider the following: first you may be giving up valuable rights by not responding to the request. That in not saying you need to provide the requested documents but rather you need to retain competent legal counsel.

The attorneys for Fun Club USA are ready and willing to assist you for a simple and reasonable flat fee of $300.00 but you can also respond in what is known as a Pro Say motion where you represent yourself. I can also tell you that it is likely the method you received your requests were not proper and would not be recognized by the court as so, for example what proof does the receiver have that you received the request?

I have received a request and it was served on our attorneys which is proper, but it is our position that the receiver request is objectionable because, it seeks documents related to matters traditionally discoverable only post-judgment. Specifically, the Subpoena seeks the discovery of documents relating to Respondent’s personal financial information, including bank accounts, investment accounts, trust accounts, savings or credit union accounts, certificates of deposit, future interests, life estates, etc. when, not only is there no judgment against Respondent, there is no basis for any claim against Respondent and there is no basis for any claim that Respondent is liable to any person or entity for any conduct in connection with the Subpoena or the receivership.

I can advise you on what you should do but if you would like to see the filed response to Kenneth Bell I have provided a PDF file for you to view.

http://www.zteambiz.net/Objection.pdf

Post Thanks / Like

I read the response/objection filed by Craddock's lawyer, Hamilton. Interesting.

First, he addresses Mr. Bell with "Dear Ken"? How professional. Then, item after item, he objects with the same argument over and over again, but at the very end, he states that Craddock already gave all of the information to the SEC, and Mr. Bell should contact them for copies. I'm guessing Craddock spent more than $300 out of the Fun Club Defense Fund on this as well.

Maybe Hamilton truly believes Mr. Bell just fell off the turnip truck, but I have a feeling this will get even more interesting in the near future. All Mr. Bell has to do is get one objection overruled, and all of the pro se ones that may follow will instantly be tossed.

This whole saga is like watching a train wreck - you know you should look away, but you just can't...

Jerry

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LuvNLife View Post
    I read the response/objection filed by Craddock's lawyer, Hamilton. Interesting.

First, he addresses Mr. Bell with "Dear Ken"? How professional. Then, item after item, he objects with the same argument over and over again, but at the very end, he states that Craddock already gave all of the information to the SEC, and Mr. Bell should contact them for copies. I'm guessing Craddock spent more than $300 out of the Fun Club Defense Fund on this as well.

Maybe Hamilton truly believes Mr. Bell just fell off the turnip truck, but I have a feeling this will get even more interesting in the near future. All Mr. Bell has to do is get one objection overruled, and all of the pro se ones that may follow will instantly be tossed.

This whole saga is like watching a train wreck - you know you should look away, but you just can't...

Jerry
    LOL, objection 1 seems to fail coming out of the gate: they are objecting because the info requested is usually disclosed "POST" judgment...! Exactly what did they think the court procedure was that put Zeek in the hands of the receiver and fined Paul Burks $4mil...? Sure looked like a judgment to me!

Post Thanks / Like

No surprise, still nothing filed by Craddock's lawyers.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a summary from a reader of the Nov 3rd update call:

on the call was Greg Baker, Keith Lacey and Robert Craddock

Kenneth Bell was utilizing panic and fear when he sent out the subpoenas

Rodney Alexander had been conversing with Todd Disner and Dwight Schweitzer, who was also an attorney (no, he is a suspended attorney due to ethics violations)

there will be a motion filed on Tuesday, the 6th, to release the money in E-wallets (not filed)

another motion later in the week will be filed to force the SEC to prove their case (also not filed)

there is no Court Order forcing affiliates to return money, so no one has to return any money, so do not return money

there were no victims nor securities involved

they plan on "going after" Kenneth Bell and mentioned that Bell is not well respected in the legal community (their opinion because he is in control of things)

the subpoenas are improperly served if sent by regular mail

Paul Burks wants to clear his name (I wonder if Craddock knows how that statement can harm Burks or if he cares)

Zeek may reopen in January (fat chance of that)

Burks had incompetent legal advice when he consented to settlement

There will be no "crawlbacks"

Kenneth Bell has not given the FCU attorney documents requested (because FCU has no standing?)

the Receiver is "burning up funds" (more BS)

an "example" needs to be made of Kenneth Bell, they will object to all fees and make Bell accountable

Post Thanks / Like

and mentioned that Bell is not well respected in the legal community
    Talk about deja vu . Anyone remember when Andy Bowdoin's followers (and second lawyer) claimed that his highly experienced Criminal Counsel appointed by Akerman Senterfitt was incompetent?

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a link to the Google+ Hangout, with Kevin Thompson, Troy Dooly, and several other lawyers and MLM guys.

Panel re. Zeek - YouTube

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Just a bit of a copy and paste update but not without some worth:

First off today's Crock O' Craddock™:

LATEST NEWS

November 15, 2012

The following is a response to an email I received.

Scott the attorneys are not going to contact Kevin Thompson, Kevin is working for Bidify if you did not know this. Troy does and this is kind of funny that Troy is also behind this.

Mlm Company Review | MLM Help Desk
    Breaking MLM News: Bidify Retains MLM Attorney Kevin Thompson For USA Business - YouTube
    Bidify Testimonial_Thompson Burton - YouTube

When we started Zteambiz.net and com Kevin contacted me and wanted to get access to the database, he offered to pay me for the data and place people below me in the program so I would benefit financially, I told him he was a scum ball, and question if he really was an attorney, and my opinion stills stands. All I can say that I contacted the Tennessee Bar association and they did not have a record of him. Feel free to do the same.

Kevin is trying to get your information and a conference call will allow him to capture your information to pitch you on a different penny auction

I’m here to tell you the experts in this type of law all agree that Zeek did not sell any investment or security, it was not a Ponzi. Yes Kenneth Bell is calling it and that is why we have a legal process to go through. Please understand that Troy and Kevin have an agenda and, their past action do not appear to be to the benefit of this group.
    Robert
    Well, someone forwarded that to Troy Dooly who offered a reply to it. It occurs to me the barrier separating legitimate network marketing and ponzi/pyramid money schemes is fairly permeable but I'm starting to wonder if Robert Craddock realizes how much of a career decision he's been making. There was a time he called himself a friend of people like Kevin Grimes and a colleague of the Greg Caldwell. The man had his MLM card punched. Now he's working with serial scheme promoters like Dave Kettner as a mouth piece for the ponzi world's Todd Disner. Now this didn't need to be a fork in the road for him, the only thing network marketers are better at than forgiving is forgetting. But to go out of your way to lie about Troy Dooly and Kevin Thompson and getting caught doing it might mean some doors are closing for him. But not to fear, rumor has it that Uncle Todd has already moved on to his next scam and I'm sure he'd be willing to give Robert a place in his downline.

One point of interest, I could have sworn that on one of the early zTeam calls Robert said he had "about 500" people in his Zeek downline. But in an email to Kevin Thompson, quoted on Troy's blog (link above) he bragged about having 2,000. If I didn't think he's nothing but a soon to be receding dot in my rear view mirror it might be amusing to document the collected lies of one Robert Craddock.

But on a more significant note Troy, Kevin Thompson, Jordan Maglich, attorneys Walt Burton and Phillip Young and some guy named Len made an informative "Google Hangout" video today. They discuss a lot of issues surrounding the receivership process and do a good job of explaining what Zeek affiliates can expect.

[which on preview I see has been posted]
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Since Craddock generally purveys deflection, misdirection, and out right prevarication, a good rule of thumb is: If Craddock said it, question it...!

Post Thanks / Like

It's been a while since Dave Kettner gave us a Zeek update. It seems that the Fun Club attorneys had explained to him that the easiest way to make sure he doesn't say anything stupid was not to say anything at all. But Dave is now monetizing his mailing list and flogging the latest greatest affiliate marketing pyramid scheme, Power Results Academy so he needs to keep the pablum flowing:

Hey Team,

I have some Zeek updates that I wanted to share with you to keep you in the loop of what is going on. I know there is a lot of bogus information that is popping up around the Internet and I want all of us to be informed with the truth.

Our lawyers have put together a motion that will be filed in court no later then next Wednesday in North Carolina. I have personally reviewed this motion and was very impressed with the points that it addresses. The motion that our lawyers are filing is that all funds that have been frozen in all the ewallets by Kenneth Bell the receiver be released. This motion will be using three NXPay examples of Zeek Rewards affiliates who had and still have their funds frozen in their account. Do know that this motion though is focused on releasing everyone's funds that are illegally being held frozen and not just the three people's accounts being used as examples.

The approach that our lawyers are taking in regards to the subpoenas that were sent out to over 1200 people is that no one will be sending any funds to Mr. Bell as he had no lawful right to request that this be done. All people who were sent the subpoenas have sent objection letters notifying Mr. Bell of this and the reasons why. Currently no one has any obligation to pay back any funds to the receiver and it is not believed that anyone would ever have to.

Our lawyers are using this motion that will be filed next week and in the future steps moving forward to educate the court and the receiver of the Zeek business model and how business was conducted and not how it has been portrayed by the allegations made against Rex Venture Group. We know that this process has been taking lots of time, but it is important that our lawyers are careful with the filings of motions while providing accurate and factual information for the court and the receiver.

As I get more information, I will be sure to share it with you. I hope you are all having a wonderful week!

God Bless,

Dave Kettner

This message was sent to you at xxxxxx@yyyy.zzz regarding:
    Zeek Samurai Kazoku Updates

Message Sender Info: Dave Kettner ( zeeksamurai@gmail.com )
    Dave Kettner | P.O. Box 5441 | Peoria, AZ | 85385-5441 | United States
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

It's well established that Robert Craddock is an inveterate lair who wont stop short of impugning other people when he feels it serves his purpose. Some of the lies he was telling people about the SEC got him called on the carpet by them, brilliant tactic for someone facing clawbacks. But in the last few days he's been lying about Troy Dooly and "MLM Attorney" Kevin Thompson. Well Mr. Thompson recorded a video response to Robert:

Will Robert back down and admit his error? Not bloody likely. Robert's most recent update:

LATEST NEWS

November 16, 2012

Greetings good people, thanks for listening and understanding the motivation behind the targeted conference call by Troy Dooly and Kevin Thompson on Thursday November 15, 2012.

Troy and Kevin effort to capture your information to feed you a steady stream of emails and proposals for business ideas all designed to strip you of your hard earned money has not panned out and now, Troy has lashed out in a tirade wanting to tout his and Kevin’s qualifications which has yet to be determined. I commend you for just saying no to the negative inaccurate messages they are delivering.

The tone of their self-serving web posting has nothing to do with truth and honesty, and is evident of their frustration and lack of ability to capture your personal information. If you are receiving communication from Troy or Kevin and want it to stop just simply request they do so, if they do not I will be posting information how to compel them to stop by using the can spam laws now in effect.

Good Job, also we are expecting additional filing by our attorneys today and Monday, you will see them posted here in your backend.

Have a great weekend.

Robert
    I honestly feel bad for the people who trust Robert Craddock. There will come a day when they see Robert for who he is, but not before they lose a bit more faith in their fellow man and some more money.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

also we are expecting additional filing by our attorneys today and Monday, you will see them posted here in your backend.
    Finally some truth. Robert is telling them that he is sticking something in their backend.

Additional filings? So far, what have they filed other than Notices of Appearance and the Fun Club Corporate disclosure statement.

Post Thanks / Like

we are expecting additional filing by our attorneys today and Monday
    E-r-r-r-r don't you need filings, before you can have "additional" filings? Still curious how Funclub can claim involvement, since it didn't legally exist until after Zeek was closed...!

Post Thanks / Like

New filings, none from Craddock

Date Filed # Docket Text
    11/19/2012 70 ORDER granting 67 Motion to Seal Document 66 Miscellaneous Filing (Application for fees, exhibit G and H). Signed by Senior Judge Graham Mullen on 11/19/2012. (blf) (Entered: 11/19/2012)

11/19/2012 71 Sealed Document (Sealed - Attorney): Exhibit G to Fee Application (under seal) re: 66 Miscellaneous Filing, by Receiver for Rex Ventures Group, LLC; (available to Receiver for Rex Ventures Group, LLC, Securities and Exchange Commission) (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit G.1 (under seal), # 2 Exhibit G.2 (under seal), # 3 Exhibit G.3 (under seal), # 4 Exhibit G.4 (under seal))(Bell, Kenneth) (Entered: 11/19/2012)

11/19/2012 72 Sealed Document (Sealed - Attorney): Exhibit H to Fee Application (under seal) re: 66 Miscellaneous Filing, by Receiver for Rex Ventures Group, LLC; (available to Receiver for Rex Ventures Group, LLC, Securities and Exchange Commission) (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit H (under seal))(Bell, Kenneth) (Entered: 11/19/2012)

Post Thanks / Like

The latest from Craddock is that the receiver agrees that E-wallets should not have been locked and he will get them unlocked. I find that beyond belief. Craddock also said that they will file something the shows the Attorneys are representing all who donated to the fund, in direct contradiction of Craddock maintaining that they were represented from day one. Sounds like he is doing damage control.....

Post Thanks / Like

Holy crap, they are out of money and asking for more donations!!!! In addition, Craddock thinks the E-wallets will be released, maybe he jope everyone will donate the money to Fun Club USA???

November 20, 2012

Greetings good people:

As most of you all know the news is getting good, we have sent to Kenneth Bell a proposed order to release the funds held in the e-wallets. Kenneth Bell has stated it was not his intention to freeze the e-wallets account not held by Rex Venture Group.

As the Attorneys work though the details, we are gratefully of the hours of time they have given this effort to work towards a release of these funds before Christmas. this is for all affiliates not just US

This has many positive ramifications on the case against Zeek and on future concerns for all Zeek Affiliates that worked hard to build and promote the Penny Auction.

As everyone knows PayPal will not allow us to accept funds for legal bills and our only way is to receive checks if anyone willing to help us support this effort would fax over a copy of your personal or business check made out to Fun Club USA to 386-492-3907 we would be grateful as we are now running out of funds and will need to pay the invoices now coming in.

There is also new breaking news on the possibility of Zeek coming back, as everyone knows, last night I told everyone that I did not feel that would every happen, but late today the news I received was positive and in sharp contrast to what I felt last night, I can only say your emails seem to be having a positive impact.

Again, thanks for all your help and support and everyone stay positive as we are now close to getting the funds released from the e-wallets and in addition the funds requested but never deposited to the e-wallets.

Robert

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzard7 View Post
    Holy crap, they are out of money and asking for more donations!!!! In addition, Craddock thinks the E-wallets will be released, maybe he jope everyone will donate the money to Fun Club USA???
    I got on last night's call a bit late so didn't catch Robert's full explanation for why Kenneth Bell was going to release the e-wallet money. I'm sure he said it had something to do with last Friday's notice of appearance but I did catch Robert saying that Ken Bell "never intended to do anything to the affiliates." What a load of crap, this ranks right up there with the Craddock classic "the SEC can not find an investment or any victims." Mr. Bell has been clear from the start that people who took more money out of Zeek than they put in would be hearing from him and they have been. So much for the "never intended to do anything to the affiliates" BS.

I was also fairly amusing to hear Robert not only continue to impugn Kevin Thompson but also pretend that Paul's lawyer Noel Tin could quite possibly be facing a malpractice suit. Go ahead Robert, keep lying about attorneys in a public venue when you have a profit motive involved. And by no means bother to ask any of your many lawyers if there is any difference between protected free speech and commercial speech.

Oh, and one that had me rolling was when Robert was explaining to a caller during the Q&A session that if they had requested a payout from Zeek Rewards but it had not yet been processed prior to the shut down then Ken Bell would have no choice but to send them a check for the amount due. It just nauseates me that there are people who have an emotional need to believe Robert and to trust him. Oh well, not for much longer, the well of suckers will run dry soon enough as they admit to themselves that nothing Robert was selling them came true.

And faxing checks, sounds like Robert might be using a service like BTM Check to fund his Fun Club Fraud. Funny thing about that.

(BTW, more coverage and considered opinion is available over at Wizzard blog.)

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Can you cash a fax of a check?? :)