Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1666

Thread: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

Judge Mullen Grants Claims Process, bar Date and Notice Procedures

All the docs are on the Files website, https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...NiYjc0ZTdjYTIz

https://sites.google.com/a/asdupdate...wards-sec-case
    The more I am around people, the more I like my dog !!

http://www.asdupdates.com/wordpress

Post Thanks / Like

I see talk between Zeek Pimps that Bell is bluffing. Will never take that many to court.
    In his position he has a fiduciary duty and it WILL happen. They just cant accept it.

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Are these people cashing in on 'scammed already folks'? I question because I saw a 'friend' who gets involved with scam liking this:
    BEST MLM CONSULTANTS ZEKE REWARDS VICTIMS MUST APPLY TO GET MONEY BACK
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

No, Rod Cook is merely pointing out how the receiver is going to organize the verification of victims as per

page 3, paragraph IV in the Approving Order.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks, but when I see these kind of ads, it raises flags IMO.

EBOOKS WILL HELP YOU MAKE MONEY AND GET GOBS OF FRIENDS PLUS THE INTERNET UNIVERSITY!

PUT IN YOUR FIRST NAME & EMAIL .. CLICK SUBMITT QUICK!
    THESE BOOKS (PLUS MORE) QUICK EASY TO READ YOUR WAY TO RICHES - FAST!

THE WATCHDOG MAIL LIST NO SALES PITCHES

JUST HOW TO SPEED UP YOUR MONEY FLOW! FAST!
    SECRETS ON TOP OF SECRETS ON ACQUIRING MONEY, MONEY MONEY

YOU Become an "Insider" and know what to look for! How to avoid scams and scammers. DODGE bad deals and the best INSIDER MLM deals around the world.

You will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER be "recruited" off of this email list.

We have a 20 year history of warning about scams and picking the best MONEY MAKING MARKETING DEALS AT NO COST (NOT ONE RED CENT) TO YOU . We are here to help with honest appraised MLM ventures (AT NO COST TO YOU)! Why some one has to take care of down to earth good people like you.

You automatically get warnings, tips and hints on good and bad companies. All are delivered to your inbox with a live title so you can pick and choose what you want look at IN LESS THAN ONE SECOND in the MLM world. NO TIME WASTED

In a short time you can become an Marketing Guru and help your friends and acquaintances just by being on the MLM Watchdog mail list. Many of our subscribers have become very RICH in the MLM - Network Marketing world just by geting our ONE SECOND email INFO MONTHLY! FREE - FREE - FREE

It is hard work to find a good MLM Company let the MLM WatchDog lead the way by short easy to read updates that make your life easy.

ALL OF THIS FREE! PLUS THE BOOKS ABOVE TO PUT FAST MONEY IN YOUR POCKET

Paid subscribers get lead lists and Free phone calls on top of all of the above.

The contents of the MLM WatchDog are editorial in nature
    and protected by First Amendment rights.

This site is partially supported by donations from paid subscribers, donations by 3rd partties and donations from America's MLM Consultants
    the worlds leading MLM consultants for Network Marketing, Party Plans and MLM
    THE BEST MLM CONSULTANT SAVES MONEY & PROTECTS YOU. MASTER MLM PAY PLAN EXPERT. Our Consultants are MLM Software and Legal experts

MLM Watchdog(tm) ~ All Rights Reserved

Web Master: WebPilot

WatchDog Best MLM Companies and the worst
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

I dropped by the Zeek Facebook page and was going to drop a message about the court receiver, but they are all Empower this and that! I shrugged my shoulders and figured they were making so much money with the Daves that filling out some forms would actually cost them.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

Well, Rod "MLMWatchdog" Cook is a real guy, and he *does* write MLM comp plans for a living as "mlmconsultant.com". He's pro MLM, but anti-pyramid scheme and ponzi scheme. He's pretty quick to denounced what he calls "shaky and flaky" schemes, and Zeek was on his radar quite early.
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    I see talk between Zeek Pimps that Bell is bluffing. Will never take that many to court.
    In his position he has a fiduciary duty and it WILL happen. They just cant accept it.
    Denialism is eternal. It's mostly associated with science (anti-vaccine) and history (Holocaust denial), but financial denial is real. It's a lot like conspiracy theory... anything you can say to these true believers will be twisted around as a bluff, a fake, and so on a so forth. The only question is do they actually believe the **** coming out of their mouth (i.e. their sanity / attachment to reality)
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post
    Denialism is eternal. It's mostly associated with science (anti-vaccine) and history (Holocaust denial), but financial denial is real. It's a lot like conspiracy theory... anything you can say to these true believers will be twisted around as a bluff, a fake, and so on a so forth. The only question is do they actually believe the **** coming out of their mouth (i.e. their sanity / attachment to reality)
    I have been reading elsewhere that a few of the pimps second class and in some cases pimps third class are not going to contact the receiver and just take their chances. This will be interesting indeed. I am already stocking up on popcorn and beverages.

Post Thanks / Like

You mean judas goat 2nd class and judas goat 3rd class. :)

That advice probably came from the masterminds and judas goat 1st class. And their consultant(s).
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post
    You mean judas goat 2nd class and judas goat 3rd class. :)

That advice probably came from the masterminds and judas goat 1st class. And their consultant(s).
    LOL, I truly hope some carry out their promises when/if they are contacted. I do indeed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    I dropped by the Zeek Facebook page and was going to drop a message about the court receiver, but they are all Empower this and that! I shrugged my shoulders and figured they were making so much money with the Daves that filling out some forms would actually cost them.

It's almost comical how these morons jump from scam to scam. They must be masochists.

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BoBosworth56 View Post
    It's almost comical how these morons jump from scam to scam. They must be masochists.
    No, they're merely the perfect target for "internet marketers"... 3 kinds of people are vulnerable to scams: risk-takers (I'll just try this...), grievers (just suffered a loss, emotional, financial, or physical), and debtors (in bad financial situation). Zeek Rewards victims would be all three rolled together. They are PERFECT low-hanging fruit for scammers. They just need a few judas goats to lead them toward whatever. And Craddock was the first with OfferHubb.
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    I have been reading elsewhere and I really hope some of the pimps keep their promises when Mr. Bell contacts them.

Post Thanks / Like

The Zeek Rewards claims portal has opened on the Zeek Rewards Receivership website

and also on the
    ZeekRewards Online Claim Filing Website

Eligible claimants are strongly urged to register with either site as soon as possible.

Post Thanks / Like

Did that AC360 special EVER air?
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone remember what each monthly membership level cost? Silver, gold, etc

How long were VIP points good for? 90 days?

TY

Post Thanks / Like

also, anyone remember what the 'compliance' class cost ?

Post Thanks / Like

MSRP of $10, discounted to $5?

You can read Len Clement's full investigation on his website, should contain all the details you want. (insidenm.com)

He's not a friend here, guess he was roughed up a bit when he came to visit. :D But I think his heart's in the right place. :)
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

‘Net winners’ seek to dissolve ZeekRewards receivership

Posted: Monday, May 27, 2013 2:56 pm | Updated: 9:37 pm, Mon May 27, 2013.

Richard Craver/Winston-Salem Journal

A request to end the receivership over Rex Venture Group LLC and ZeekRewards.com, made by “winning participants,” will be heard June 5 in U.S. District Court in Charlotte.

Rex Venture, ZeekRewards.com and Paul Burks, their principal owner, are accused by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission of raising money through unregistered securities from at least 2.2 million customers nationwide. That includes more than 230,000 customers in the United States and 47,000 in North Carolina.

The Lexington companies were shut down and their assets frozen Aug. 17.

Kenneth Bell, who was appointed receiver in August, said he has determined that about 80,000 user-identification numbers made money off ZeekRewards.com, and that about 840,000 user-identification numbers lost money.

Bell has given the “net winners” a deadline of Friday for reaching a settlement or else they will be sued. Bell defines net winners as participants who took more money out of the alleged Ponzi scheme than they had paid in.

Some net winners have attempted to keep their gains through filing motions to have the receivership dissolved. Some of those participants failed in an attempt to have a judge appoint an attorney to oversee Bell’s actions.

In January, Judge Graham Mullen approved requiring four large net winners to turn over all pertinent documents. Three of the four participants listed by Bell in his motion — David Sorrells, and David and Mary Kettner — “won” at least a combined $1.7 million.

Although it is not certain how Mullen will rule on the motion, Mullen allowed Bell to begin accepting participants’ online reimbursement claims earlier this month at ZeekRewards Receivership Website.

Bell said he expects to receive claims from more than 1 million participants, with a filing deadline of Sept. 5. Participants must use the court-approved claims process to be included. Bell said online claims were chosen to minimize costs and accelerate processing claims.

Kenneth Bell said he expects to recover $312.1 million in assets. He said it could be well into the second half of the year before he gets court authority to begin paying refunds from the recovered assets, with participants likely to receive about 50 cents on the dollar.

“I recognize that many of the net winners also see themselves as victims of the scheme and are anxious to resolve their participation in Zeek without being drawn into court proceedings and the further cost and time involved in the legal process,” Bell said in April.

He said he has reached settlement agreements that would release his claims against net winners if the court approves the deals. The settlement amounts have ranged from 40 percent to 80 percent of the profits.

“'The settlements take into account the amount of the affiliate’s winnings, the nature of their involvement and their involvement of others, their cooperation, their ability to repay the money (and the time period in which the repayment can reasonably be made) and other individual factors and circumstances,” Bell said.

rcraver@wsjournal.com

(336) 727-7376

Post Thanks / Like

More silliness:

Hello Zeekers,

Well Praise the Lord , we have a hearing scheduled for June 5 ,2013 in North Carolina before Judge Mullins.

The judge requested that Ira Sorkin, his top assistant and Kenneth Bell appear before him to present oral arguments about the SEC not having any jurisdiction to shut down Zeek.

Please look at the web site www.fightforzeek.com and get information, I can't possibly answer all your e-mails, so I apologize in advance. Remember this is a decision that can BENEFIT ALL OF US THAT WAS IN ZEEK. This isn't just about NET WINNERS, it's about the majority of people that never had the chance to take anything out of ZEEK REWARDS and have become NET LOSERS because the SEC shut down Zeek before they could become NET WINNERS.

We all worked hard to build our businesses and people were in different degrees of building their businesses, let's pray for the TRUTH AND JUSTICE TO PREVAIL and that we can continue to build ZEEK. We need to pray for wisdom and discernment for Judge Mullins in making his decision

Please consider donating whatever you can to help fund this fight, I know that the majority of people don't have a lot to donate, however if all of us just gave what our budget would allow we can sustain this fight and possibly get ZEEK back up. Lots of people didn't BELIEVE we had a chance and we may still lose, I don't know the out come will be. The one thing I do know is if we don't stick together and support this effort we will definitely lose.

I believe in America and that their are still some great people in our country, but we have to make our voices heard and fight for at least our day in court.

Here's the latest update on Zeek and our attorney. Please pass this website information out to your leaders. www.fightforzeek.com

thanks!!

In Christ name,Matt 6:33
    "Your Servant For Success"

Greg Baker

Post Thanks / Like

Silly scammer... refund is for victims, not self-delusional evangelical judas goats.

Post Thanks / Like

The judge requested that Ira Sorkin, his top assistant and Kenneth Bell appear before him to present oral arguments about the SEC not having any jurisdiction to shut down Zeek.
    lmao....yeah.....I don't think so.

Post Thanks / Like

the Motion to release third party Funds, filed by David Sorrells and David and Mary Kettner has been denied. Seems they never files a reply to the SEC and receiver's response to their motion. Ooops

Guess it is time to put up or shut up.... the doc is on the Files website....