Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: Ari Maccabi - Ponzi Pimp Is His Brand

Bestbud is online now Senior Scambuster

Re: Ari Maccabi - Ponzi Pimp Is His Brand

"As with all Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment slows down Xtreme Coin will be unable to meet its advertised ROI obligations.

Being a matrix cycler, this will correlate with position cycling slowing down, before stalling altogether.

At that point a collapse is triggered, resulting in the majority of Xtreme Coin affiliates losing money."

Xtreme Coin Review: 2x2 matrix bitcoin Ponzi cycler

Offense: Rape in the third degree

Ari_Maccabi.jpg

Sex Offender Archive Records Nationwide

busttheblock is offline Senior Member

I read through the EXP document and all I read is WE ARE A F'ING PONZI!

littleroundman is offline Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by busttheblock View Post
    I read through the EXP document and all I read is WE ARE A F'ING PONZI!
    Be careful when clicking on the link to the EXPASSET website:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry

Quote Originally Posted by Bestbud View Post

You have to love Facebook. "Ari" not his real name a violation of community standards. Openly promotes Ponzi and Pyramid Scams another violation of community standards. A convicted rapist, probably statutory, just the type of person you want having access to your children's profiles.

https://www.facebook.com/arimaccabi

But I'm the bad guy.

Ari Maccabi Sex Offender.jpg
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

shipdit is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bestbud View Post
    Offense: Rape in the third degree
    I checked the Indiana statutes and in a state where the age of consent is 18 years old:

It is rape in the third degree to have sexual intercourse with another person under 16 years of age.
    Or. Rev. Stat. 163.355

Meanwhile back in the Philippines .... *cough*

Ari Maccabi announces that the Cryp Trade Capital SCAM he has been promoting now appears to be toast:

Schlomo Aryeh Maccabi states at 1:10 - yes, Cryp Trade is "shutting down that office, moving outside of the EU because of the laws there. We’re aware that some things happened with Baffin in Germany and with the Italian version of the SEC in Italy and they wanted to get outside of the scope of those things and out of their reach". He mentions having a withdrawl of $14,281, two for $4,500 and one for $20,000 that have gone unpaid.

If you ever doubt that this scammer knows that he is profiting from promoting your failure, at 3:50 he states, "I have told everybody: when you put an investment in if you put in $10,000, it takes 101 days to earn your money back. After you get that money back? Take it out; put it back so you’re whole and you have no skin in the game, you have no risk! Then you can proceed guys by playing with the profits. That’s the most important way to work these businesses. If you learn that and you understand it you always stay on the top half, meaning you always stay in profit and you never take a loss"

SD
    "No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster

I bet if enough people reported him to FB as using a fake name, not his real name, FB just might take down his page.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    http://swindles.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12