Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree159Likes

Thread: Ari Maccabi - Ponzi Pimp Is His Brand

EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster

Re: Ari Maccabi - Ponzi Pimp Is His Brand

Hmm Ari is in Manila. Now I wonder why he is there? But I received an email from Ari and here is what he had to say, and I quote:

Hello again!

These last few years online have been simply amazing and I can't thank you enough for being part of my world and for following me. It really means a lot, but after doing so much in such a short time, I am going to step back and start building my own offers and programs and won't be promoting anything I don't have a personal interest in beginning January 1, 2019.

Having said that, I have had a few great things shown to me lately, but tonight I am going to release something truly incredible. It's owned by someone I have known for nearly 3 years and he is 100% transparent and shows everything to all the members. Over the last 60 days, I have been hands on behind the scenes perfecting this and by the end of January we will be launching a new site and more, but TODAY we are releasing what is currently available to the masses.

While perfecting it, I have been testing it out and working it behind the scenes and have made almost $50,000 in a matter of TWO WEEKS. Many that we brought in as beta testers have already make over $10,000 too! I know this is simple... literally anyone can do it and tonight at 10pm Eastern time, 7pm Pacific time we will be hosting a webinar to show this very special program to the masses.

Because you are one of my loyal followers I wanted to give you a heads up and invite you to attend. JUST CLICK HERE: Blackops Underground Marketing ยป newcrypto

I look forward to helping you start 2018 with a BANG by showing you the easiest way to earn income online tonight!

See you there!

Ari"

Yep you guessed it he is pimping Krypto Kingdom, but this time it is different. They have all the bugs worked out, cough, cough. They show everything as they are totally transparent. They show the invoice for the equipment to mine, actual trades, yada, yada, yada, yada. But listen for yourself and see how many lies you caught.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    http://swindles.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

littleroundman is offline Administrator

And KryptoKingdom will be different than every other c*** opportunity pimped by Darren Little and Ari Maccabi how exactly ???

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Legal or not legal is offline Junior Member

The fact that people still listen to him and his bullshit is frankly amazing.

shipdit is offline Senior Scambuster

Quote Originally Posted by Legal or not legal View Post
    The fact that people still listen to him and his bullshit is frankly amazing.
    "Heya! Sorry that USI-Tech didn't turn out quite the way I promised, but check this out!!!

All ya have to do is jump into this latest crap I am promoting!

Pagarex and Digitex!!!"

Ari Maccabi 01.jpg

Ari Maccabi 02.jpg

"Best of all, Digitex will pay me (( 30% )) of all money that you are stupid enough to flush down their toilet!

I like that!

Keeping this skinny little Filipina girl half my age happy and interested in a fat f*ck like me isn't cheap, you know?"

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

littleroundman is offline Administrator

Septic Simon Stepsys and Ari Maccabi are both now pimping this one.

What more reason do people need to stay away ???

Desperadoes and ponzi players only will join.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

shipdit is offline Senior Scambuster

Ari Maccabi has a "professional entrepreneur" Facebook page I've never noticed before:

https://www.facebook.com/professiona...7339332686535/

Hey Ari, a little housecleaning is in order. You still have a "Join My Exitus Elite Team" link showing on that page.

Ari Maccabi 03.jpg

Do you think maybe you might be doing some potential suckers a favor by adding a "List of SCAMS I Promoted and Then Watched Disappear" link on that page?

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

Bestbud is online now Senior Scambuster

https://www.facebook.com/professiona...24692224483131

Crypto Bit Club:

Product: bitcoin mining & trading platform
    Extra: completely automated and cooperation with Silver Star Forex
    Participation: from 0.01 BTC without R.O.I. or from 0.05 BTC with return
    Return: 1% per working day (doubling income after 200 working days)
    Payment: automatic payment on your own bitcoin wallet
    Activity: none. it's all fully automatic
    Level: no knowledge or experience needed
    Network: optional. Commissions of 5-30%, depending on your package.
    Explain: fairly easy
    Landing page: for free.
    Co-founder: J. Yagudaev and R. Escalera (personally approachable via Skype)

https://www.cleocompany.eu/content/c...t-club-english

No explanation of the comp plan on the Crypto World Evolution website; but, they show it in this video...

https://www.cryptoworldevolution.trade

"No evidence of the bots existing or Crypto World Evolution affiliates being paid via trading revenue is provided.

What your left with is new affiliate investment being the only verifiable source of revenue entering Crypto World Evolution."

Crypto World Evolution Review: $2000 Pro Miner Ponzi positions

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123