Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree288Likes

Thread: Ari Maccabi - Ponzi Pimp Is His Brand

shipdit is offline Senior Scambuster

Re: Ari Maccabi - Ponzi Pimp Is His Brand

Ari Maccabi 2019-03-01.jpg

Ari Maccabi claims to have lightened the sucker's pockets to the tune of $10,500 promoting the Bitcoin Frontiers SCAM.

Steve Lawson claims to be "proud to be in the top ten" because "there are some of the best online marketers in the industry in this program".

There has to be a few sensible people out there that understand:

"If Ari Maccabi and Steve Lawson are promoting it, any money you 'invest' will suffer the same fate as sending it to a prince in Nigeria"

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster

I expect that Clay Montgomery is also in this. He fled to the Philippines just like Ari did as they know they are pretty safe there from being extradited back to the US. Clay has a court date in Oklahoma later this month, but you can bet he won't be there. Seems Clay hasn't filed federal or state taxes for a decade. In fact I think Clay lives pretty close to Ari. Two thieves in a pod.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

shipdit is offline Senior Scambuster

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    I expect that Clay Montgomery is also in this. He fled to the Philippines just like Ari did as they know they are pretty safe there from being extradited back to the US. Clay has a court date in Oklahoma later this month, but you can bet he won't be there. Seems Clay hasn't filed federal or state taxes for a decade. In fact I think Clay lives pretty close to Ari. Two thieves in a pod.
    Clay Montgomery hasn't cleaned up his web refuse, either.

His promotional page "Beware the Scams – Here’s what to look for" explaining why Traffic Monsoon and Charles Scoville passed his personal plan for "due diligence excellence" is still up:

"Following through, however, taught me that the owner is not only very open and transparent about who he is but he also has good public reputation that anyone can find online and he has been known to even show up impromptu at local events and talk about his vision for the company. Charles Scoville is his name if you want to look him up yourself.

Just yesterday I learned that Traffic Monsoon smashed 1.9 Million members/advertisers. That’s a crazy number right there. That made me think about the privacy issue again. Would you want 1.9 million people knowing exactly where you live?

I hope you enjoyed this ‘awareness’ training and you’ll put it to good use. The lesson to be learned here is to know how to protect yourself from would-be scammers but also, and just as importantly, know that not everything is a scam. I believe Traffic Monsoon will bring about a new generation of top quality advertising websites that also offer that truly passive income opportunity that we all love. As long as we know what to look for, together we can debunk all the misfits and help the cream rise to the top"

Clay Montgomery needs one of those high-powered jobs on Sesame Street.

I'm sure he can keep himself warm, fed and "lonely no more" sharing the Philippines with Ari Maccabi.

CLay Montgomery 01.jpg

SD

Last edited by shipdit; 03-01-2019 at 09:18 PM.
    "No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry

[QUOTE=Montgomery the Math Wiz]
    Just yesterday I learned that Traffic Monsoon smashed 1.9 Million members/advertisers. Thatís a crazy number right there. [quote]

That is a craZy number, almost like someone pulled it right out of their ass.

"Traffic Monsoon in October 2014 as a combination Internet traffic exchange and pay-per-click program and recruited more than 162,000 investors around the world" https://www.sec.gov/litigation/litre...16/lr23604.htm
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345