Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By shipdit
  • 1 Post By Whip
  • 1 Post By shipdit
  • 1 Post By littleroundman

Thread: Arla Mendenhall

shipdit is offline Senior Member

Arla Mendenhall

So we're less than two months elapsed since Arla Mendenhall trying to scam $5,200 from the United States District Court in Denver Colorado.
    NikSam posted this copy of Arla's protestations of innocence and request for money.
    I was amused that her appeal craftily avoided any admission of how much real money she actually sent Achieve Community.
    Her ploy was to designed to obfuscate that fact in a misguided attempt to collect her "numbers on a screen" that disappeared when Achieve collapsed.

On this forum alone, Arla Mendenhall has been identified as being a serial promoter of SCAMS, including:

The People's Program

Zeek Rewards

Achieve Community

Blessing Gold Club

Better living Global Marketing BLGM

many, many other SCAMS

Here's the latest crap SCAM she is trying to make a buck off of by promoting:

intellashares

Kudos to this guy for hounding these crooks with the truth on MMG.

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all

Re: Arla Mendenhall

they stole the Spike TV channel logo too.

spike TV.JPG
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

shipdit is offline Senior Member

omg

I just ran across a priceless page that Oz did on Arla Mendenhall where Arla actually appears to have attempted to justify herself in the comments section:

Serial scammer claims Achieve Community Ponzi ignorance

good lord

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

littleroundman is offline Administrator

It appears Ms Mendenhall isn't planning to go away quietly.

From a June 7 article on BehindMLM entitled Achieve Community SEC case status update (June 2015)

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing