Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 14 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

Lessum should had peddled this idea to some fine folks from his neck of the woods in the first place. They're known as the AMISH. This project would have been designed, ground work laid, and project completed by the time McCrady, Holbrook, and various family members returned from thier 3rd vacation....my bad (theme park investigational tour)! I wonder if some, if not ALL the family's expenses were paid for with taxpayer money. I wonder if Frank's going to pay it back with his bonus money if it was......hmmmmmmm

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

Quote Originally Posted by pantherdadX2 View Post
    Lessum should had peddled this idea to some fine folks from his neck of the woods in the first place. They're known as the AMISH. This project would have been designed, ground work laid, and project completed by the time McCrady, Holbrook, and various family members returned from thier 3rd vacation....my bad (theme park investigational tour)! I wonder if some, if not ALL the family's expenses were paid for with taxpayer money. I wonder if Frank's going to pay it back with his bonus money if it was......hmmmmmmm
    The newspaper never got ink on who paid for what. Holbrook's kids and McCrady's kids not to mention the board members spouses might have been on those reconnaissance missions on the taxpayers dime. I want ink on all that still!!!

Of course, the biggest elephant in the room is the question of who actually owns the intellectual property rights.

http://www.realscam.com/f11/iedc-int...html#post22082

That issue could lead to very messy and expensive litigation and scare off investors. Lessem saying how great it looked for this to go forward when he is wanting the intellectual property rights back, seriously???? Not good!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Reason being why I posted the word "wonder" not once, but twice in my last post. The reason I started following this sordid saga in the first place is the fact I met McCrady a few times through my son, who was a good friend of his son's, ( they were in the same class in high school).( (This was in the same time frame as the questionable charges on the county's Am-Ex card). My son went on numerous trips to restaurants with and without Frank McCrady, but always with his son and without a dime in his pocket. When I finally commented to him (This kid((Philip))'s father must make a lot of money to feed you too!) he replied(Oh, he just whips out the Am-Ex card). My son, mind you, is not fat, but 6'2", 310lb of mostly muscle, and not inexpensive to feed! When Cynthia Calvert started to write her articles on the use of the Co.'s Am-Ex card, is when I started to WONDER if that was the very same card they were using to feed him with. When I first met Frank, he seemed like a nice enough guy, but then again I'd be a nice guy too making the money the county is paying him! The first thing I told him (my son) after meeting him was ( He seems like a nice guy but he also seems like a beady-eyed politition ) I WONDER if my first impression of the man will turn out to be prophetic?........Soaboxmom, of of my son's first college football games will be in Cowboy's stadium, right around the corner from you, in mid-Sept. I would love to sit down with you and your husband and have a cup of coffee ( if it's early ) or a glass of wine, ( if it's late ).......BOTTOMS UP!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

We would be honored to treat you to dinner! That is so exciting that your son is playing college ball with a full scholarship! That requires so much encouragement and support from the parents to see their grades stay high and the the kids keep up with their sports commitment. Congrats to you both!

Don Holbrook had his Twitter page littered with those scammy posts about making $100-250 an hour. Those are gone, but I signed up for the autoresponder and moonzombie is still e-mailing me. Is moonzombie Holbrook or a spammer that hacked his Twitter page???
    Legit Online Jobs Special Offer

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    There went Holbrook's new career! Awwwwww!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Tweets

3h Don Holbrook ‏@9thTemplar
    WANTED: Average Internet Users for $100-250 Hourly Job http://bit.ly/M9xurC

Размещение домена на хостинге 2х4 приостановлено

Причину приостановки Вы можете узнать в панели управления, либо у администрации хостинг провайдера. Вероятные причины блокировки:
    - технические работы,
    - финансовая задолженность,
    - нарушение правил пользования платным/бесплатным хостингом.
    Domain suspended on 2x4 hosting

You may read additional information at the control panel or you may ask www.2x4.ru hosting service support. Probably it caused by:
    - technical works,
    - no npayment done,
    - violation of the hosting rules and terms
    [IMG]http://da.ce.b1.a1.top.list.ru/counter?id=1174151;t=219;js=13;r=http%3A//easiestway.in/;j=false;s=1920*1080;d=24;rand=0.6049933903278742[/IMG] 2x4 Hosting

The tweets of a twit!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Maybe Holbrook stole the idea I had from my post on KU 22 days ago and used Frank's pool area! Abilene Christian University plays Tarlton State Sept. 15 at 4:00, mark your calender. Go ACU Wildcats!......good post on the "another dino-disaster in the making"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Dear pantherdadx2, I am borrowing your post from over yonder. Great minds do think alike.
    Comment by: pantherdadx2 on Jun. 1st, 2012 - 7:41am

Your welcome, Two stockings and a blaze. WCW, good post! Personally, I think the whole pompous organization called the EMCID needs to be disbanded. I doesn't take a college degree to realize that with East Mont. Co.'s relatively lower land prices,(compared to Harris), lower property taxes, close proximity to Houston and the Intercontinental Airport, and location on the corridor between Mexico and Canada,(forgot what it's called, International Corridor, maybe?), Hwy 59, that big companies will be inclined to move here without the whining, dining, and extravagant spending habits of Frank MaLarky and Co. If simple tax incentives where put in place to attract these company's, they could provide desperately needed jobs, attract smaller businesses, grow the local economy,so on and so forth. This can be done WITHOUT the, and I'm going to refer it now as the EMCPEC, the East Mont. Co. Personal Enrichment Council. A basic water-themed park MIGHT, and that's a BIG MIGHT, work here, but it would have to be moved a little closer to the Humble area, perhaps between 1314 and Norhpark Dr.
    What you are suggesting worked really great here in little Garland and we had no Frank Malarkys or Don Holbrooks running around.

http://www.realscam.com/f11/iedc-int...html#post21187

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

What a joke? Renewed his contract before new boards were sworn in. Sounds like Pahrump? My Continuing Sga of the "Music Man", & his new partner "Don Quixote", Part 4 should be out this week. Our Stupid Town Board voted to give Don Quixote another $204,000 to continue tis scam in Pahrump.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks for moving my post over here Soapboxmom, apparently the stuffy Admin. "over yonder" dropped and broke his (or her) jar of grey poupon when they seen the word Malarky and accused me of name-calling!Well boo-hoo and EXCUUUUUSE ME, but pantherdadx2 calls it like he sees it! This is the second time this has happened "over yonder" They'd probably have to pop a couple nitro pills if I typed the names I'd really like to call him! The first deleted post was in response to Malarky's smokescreen in the form of Contour's courting of international investors and read as follows........... Once again, a load of dung has been dumped on the unsuspecting masses of East Montgomery County by the Master dung-dumper himself, Frank Malarky. Whats wrong with that? I'm sure the masses in that neck of the woods would substitute another word for the word dung, and it's not "excrement". Same goes for the word Malarky.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Maybe I'll conduct
    a poll with a list of names the people of EMC would like to call him. Reckon it'd garner a few more votes than the one Sir Gasbag conducted?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I got in trouble over yonder for calling Marlin Atlantis White's Trey White a fake multi-billionaire. Well, that dufus appeared in an MLM crap promotion video for his MLM water scam and was introduced as a multi-billionaire and he hammed it up for the camera. Funny that the multi-billionaire couldn't pay the monthly nut on the Earthquest property. I am all for telling it like it is! The truth will set us all free!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here are some goodies from Don Allen Holbrook LLCs response to the lawsuit filed by Huber Heights:
    48. In an email dated February 29, 2012 to Don Allen Holbrook, LLC, Mr. Adams
    said that he had been contacted by a reporter in a city near Houston, Texas, asking if the City had
    a contract with Don Allen Holbrook, LLC and Mr. Adams said that it was a “strange
    conversation”, but that he was not concerned about it because it did not pertain to the City.

49. In an email dated March 1, 2012 from Don Allen Holbrook, LLC to Mr. Jones,
    Don Allen Holbrook, LLC sought to open a discussion with Mr. Jones about finance models,
    assumptions, approximate costs, and other factors to be considered for financing issues.

50. Don Allen Holbrook, LLC received no substantive response from Mr. Jones to
    numerous phone calls and emails to address the economic business case analysis for the final
    report.

51. On March 9, 2012, the Dayton Daily News published a story that on or about
    March 16, 2012, Mr. Adams would resign as City Manager after only 10 months in that position.

52. Upon information and belief, on or before March 14, 2012, defamatory, untrue,
    derogatory, and false postings from internet bloggers about Don Allen Holbrook, LLC were
    distributed and circulated to the City Staff and members of the City Council without any notice
    to Don Allen Holbrook, LLC.

53. At a meeting on March 14, 2012 between the City and Don Allen Holbrook, LLC,
    Mark Campbell, a member of the City Council, said that the City no longer wanted a relationship
    with Don Allen Holbrook, LLC, did not believe that the City had received any value for the
    monies paid, and demanded a full refund of all monies paid.

54. At the meeting on March 14, 2012, Don Allen Holbrook, LLC, unaware of the
    defamatory and derogatory material being circulated, immediately offered to address any specific
    dissatisfaction and offered to provide additional information and clarification on the findings,
    conclusions, and next step recommendations within the original scope of work to continue to
    move the project forward.

55. Mr. Campbell said again that the City wanted all of its money back without giving
    Don Allen Holbrook, LLC any opportunity to remedy any alleged dissatisfaction, without any
    specific explanation, and threatened to take legal action within 48 hours.

56. No one else from the City said anything during the meeting.

57. Upon learning later that defamatory and derogatory internet postings may have
    wrongfully contributed to the City’s change in position without notice to Don Allen Holbrook,
    LLC, Don Allen Holbrook, LLC sent a litigation hold letter to counsel for the City and also made
    a public records request of the City asking the right to inspect and make copies of any
    documents: (1) relating to Don Allen Holbrook, LLC, Don Allen Holbrook, and/or to the
    Economic Development Business Case Analysis performed by Don Allen Holbrook, LLC,
    including all correspondence, electronic correspondence, documentation of conversations,
    meetings, notes, memoranda or other written documentation; and (2) between any member of the
    City Council, the City Manager, Donnie Jones, any staff person employed by the City in
    connection with Don Allen Holbrook, LLC, Don Allen Holbrook, and/or the Economic
    Development Business Case Analysis performed by Don Allen Holbrook, LLC.

58. Although the City provided Don Allen Holbrook, LLC with electronic copies of
    documents purportedly responding to the public records request, the City failed to provide any
    records relating to any contact by a reporter in a city near Houston, Texas, asking Mr. Adams if
    the City had a contract with Don Allen Holbrook, LLC and failed to provide any records from
    any internet sites or bloggers exchanged between members of the City Council, the City
    Manager, Donnie Jones, or any staff person employed by the City relating to Don Allen
    Holbrook, LLC, Don Allen Holbrook, and/or the Economic Development Business Case
    Analysis performed by Don Allen Holbrook, LLC.

59. Should it be learned through the course of these proceedings that the City
    willfully withheld information that was the subject of a public records request or that the City has
    spoliated or taken other steps to erase, delete, or hide evidence relating to any telephone calls
    from the reporter or information from internet bloggers and websites, Don Allen Holbrook, LLC
    will seek leave of this Court to supplement its Counterclaim to include a claim of spoliation of
    evidence, punitive damages, and attorney’s fees and costs in this action.
    This is absolutely ridiculous. This attorney needs to have her feet held to the fire. What defamatory internet postings? Holbrook and his attorney have not identified even a single false statement and refuted it with verifiable evidence. I did forward links to all the newspaper articles published that concerned Don Holbrook. I sent links to court documents related to the Whitestone bankruptcy. I forwarded e-mails Holbrook had sent to me. I forwarded links to Holbrook's Facebook postings, personal and business websites. I forwarded links to Holbrook's videos, which as they were loaded with his unsubstantiated claims about 100s of projects and 50,000 jobs, have since been removed by Holbrook. I forwarded the publicly available e-mails he exchanged with Pahrump where he bragged of Earthquest breaking ground in December 2011 or early 2012 and claimed that Contour was buying the land in the summer of 2011.

Why is it this attorney and Holbrook are hell bent on silencing everyone? What does Holbrook have to hide? When are they going to quote and refute these false statements of fact they are braying about. Since when were Americans not welcome to read newspapers? Since when were they not welcome to discuss their opinions on matters of public concern? Sir gasbag was very concerned about his reputation. He and his attack dog attorney are making a public spectacle of him and taking care of that all on their own. I can't wait for the Plaintiff's response to this utter tripe!

Holbrook Counterclaim Huber Heights.pdf

Holbrook Motion to Dismiss.pdf

ser.pdf

Who would want to do business with someone who does not stand behind the representations they make and is running around melting down about newspaper articles and public commentary. Again, Sir gasbag never enumerated any false statements made by anyone anywhere and refuted them:

EarthQuest's Don Holbrook Sued by Ohio City for Alleged Fraud - Houston News - Hair Balls

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Community Viewpoint
    Part 4 – Continuing Saga of Mr. Holbrook AKA “MUSIC MAN” &
    Mr. Chris Brown AKA “DON QUIXOTE”

On May 21, 2012, Mr. Chris Brown, of Contour Entertainment, Inc. gave a presentation to the Nye County Board of Commissioners regarding the Contour Phase II Project for the Town of Pahrump. Mr. Brown’s presentation was lacking in every respect. It was like Don Quixote chasing wind mills.

After the presentation, Mr. Brown was questioned by Commissioner Eastley about Mr. Holbrook and his continued involvement in Harley World. Mr. Brown refused to answer. She got Mr. Brown to admit that besides EarthQuest, he doesn't have any experience as a developer and Contour has in fact not created even one (1) amusement destination. He also admitted that he is just trying to re-start the EarthQuest deal. Commissioner Eastley got Mr. Brown to admit that he has no prior experience at raising any money or doing lobbying. He pointed out that we have to hire and pay separately a lobbyist, estimated in the Town proposal as another $40K. The Contour agreement is for more than the $207,000! The Town has to give Contour another $13,000 for travel expenses and in addition the Town must pay for rooms and transportation while they are here in Pahrump. He also admitted that Mr. Holbrook continues as their Economic Development consultant as a subcontractor. Can you believe that? Mr. Brown stated that Mr. Holbrook has started a company called, Economic Developer, LLC in the State of Nevada. A check with the Secretary of the State of Nevada shows that this LLC is in default. Commissioner Schinhofen asked Mr. Brown twice how many theme parks, he (Mr. Brown & company), have successfully worked on. Mr. Brown stated, “NONE”. Commissioner Schinhofen stated for the record that he has no confidence in this company.

So, now the question remains what happened to Mr. Holbrook AKA “Music Man”. He is not mentioned in the contract attached to the May 22, 2012 Town Board agenda. Mr. Brown now known as “Don Quixote” stated that Mr. Holbrook is now a sub-contractor. Is the Town protected from the litigious Mr. Holbrook? Once again no background check has been completed. The Town has doubled down with Contour an unproven contractor with "The Music Man" still involved. The Town Manager and the Town Board are mindlessly plowing ahead with Harley World without a second thought to the public money at risk. Shame on them all!
    Something else has popped up from the dust. The Town Manager has an Ad Hoc Committee. Where is the list of the Ad Hoc members? Why aren't the names public? Why were the meetings held in secret? Where is the written recommendation from this group, including their due diligence on the ability and past experience of Contour Entertainment? So it begs the question that who was on the committee with Mr. Kohbarger and is any of them going to benefit from this study and if so why is the Town of Pahrump paying for it. And HOW IS THE TOWN OF PAHRUMP GOING TO DO A PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP with no vote of confidence from the Board of County Commissioners?

After the November election, if there are no significant changes then it is apparently time to dissolve the Town Board. They have proven themselves untrustworthy and unable to make informed decisions. The Town Board cannot be trusted with public money and neither can Mr. Kohbarger. Let the County Board of Commissioners have the necessary oversight and final approval of Town Board decisions.

Frank J Maurizio

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I listened to that whole meeting. The county commissioners are obviously not going to financially support any of this nonsense. And, the public private partnership is laughable. Holbrook and Contour come in empty handed and the public spends a veritable fortune wining and dining them and then hundreds of thousands of dollars later the problem of financing these pipe dreams rears it ugly head.

Chris Brown acted like he was just starting the fundraising phase for Earthquest when Holbrook was hired in 2007 to do that. And, his unwillingness to address the questions about Holbrook was a huge red flag. The talk of lobbyists and all this indicated Pahrump is hundreds of thousands of dollars from any hope of financing much less any dirt being moved. Again, if a project in the Houston Metropolitan area can't get funding, what chance is there for Pahrump???

Keep the editorials coming Mr. Maurizio!!!

EAST MONTGOMERY COUNTY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT / Directors approve contracts / Contract OK'd for theme park consultant

SUZANNE WEST, Houston Chronicle Correspondent

Thu 11/29/2007 Houston Chronicle, Section ThisWeek, Page 6, 2 STAR Edition

East Montgomery County Improvement District directors approved contracts for services to the district. These ranged from site surveying to retaining consulting services in connection with the Earth Quest theme park project at a special directors meeting Nov. 7.
    The directors will retain Don Holbrook and the Vercitas Group for consulting services in connection with the for-profit theme park portion of the Earth Quest project.
    Under the terms of the $25,000 contract, Holbrook will provide the district with outside consulting services connected with securing financing and investors, said Frank McCrady, EMCID president and CEO.

"We want to make sure he stays with the project and makes the presentations," said McCrady.
    Holbrook has already been working with the project's promoters, founders and the district and was actively involved in the process that selected the site of the Earth Quest venture.
    The district has five potential financing sources for the for-profit portion of the project, he said.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You keep telling it like it is Soapboxmom, it's nice to see someone like Holbrook squirm like a toad! I'm pretty sure he hasn't liked some of my posts, if not ALL of them, go ahead Don, ask me if I give a rat's (rear-end)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Guess what Jill at the Roman Forest site noticed in the paper:

DA gets added public integrity prosecutor - Your Houston News: News
    County commissioners unanimously approved funding for an additional prosecutor in the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office Public Integrity Division, but not before grilling DA Brett Ligon over the need for one during Monday’s meeting.

The position is needed because investigations into complaints against public officials – which have increased recently – are complex and time consuming, Ligon said.....

Meador also asked if the Public Integrity Division anticipates a “big influx” of new investigations. Ligon reiterated the numerous complaints filed during his campaign and the complexity of the investigations.
    “Is this somebody you need desperately?” Precinct 2 Commissioner Craig Doyal asked.
    “Absolutely,” Ligon said.
    Increased complaints? Now, with Frank "Bonus" McCrady and the dubious consultant Don Holbrook having been running loose, isn't that a coincidence??? Ligon has certainly heard from me!!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ligon doesn't mess around when it comes down to it but I made him look like a fool when they tried to squeeze $140.00 out of me right before I moved from Mont. Co. A State trooper was coerced into writing a BS ticket to me by a jealous snake from HELL that I believe had a thing for my son, well, teenage boys in general.(LONG story, not getting into it). Well, out of a packed courtroom (standing room only, with lines stretched around the circumference and 2 deep in the middle aisle, approx. 8 people plead not guilty. After 2 more trips to court, that list of 8 was whittled to one, me. The strong-arm bullying tactics of Mont. Co. might work with the majority of peasants there but not with pantherdad! What, reduce my fine from $400 to $140 and have that on my record? Go to HELL, Ligon!!! One of the first things asked by the judge was if I had a lawyer, to which I replied " what for? I don't need one." What, pay one the $600 (starting price) so he could slip $200 in your pocket and $200 in the DA's pocket for 5 mins. of his time to get it dismissed? KISS pantherdad's BUTT!!! Well, to make a long story short, 25 prospective jurors were brought in to prosecute a $140 fine. I told the Asst. DA ( I guess Ligon was to embarassed to try this case, so he sent his flunky) I had no problem with ANYONE in the jury pool. After hearing all the facts ( Ligon refused to, that arrogant, pompous,%#^@,his ASSisstant DA also) and listening to me thunder away at the state trooper (God, isn't this country great!), the jury (of my peers, mind you) was ready to ring the necks of Ligon and his asst. for WASTING their time AND the taxpayers money! ( Oh well, business as usual in Mont. Co., sound familiar?) The best feeling I had after walking out of that courtroom with a not guilty verdict was when my son turned to me and said " Dad, I'm proud of you for doing what was right". This should serve as a lesson to the citizens of Mont. Co., that although it might cost a little time (which of coarse is money) they will leave a lasting impression on their children because they did what's right for their children in the future. The strong-arm tactics of the EMCID and other Gov. entities that are corrupt NEED TO GO!!! Please feel free to edit this and send it to that raggity thread "over yonder"as I've about had enough of that pompous Admin., Soapbox mom!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Keep up the good fight!

We have more Tweets from the twit:
    Tweets

19h Don Holbrook ‏@9thTemplar
    Make a side-income filling out some surveys, no joke. They pay you $3-30 per survey.. http://bit.ly/Lo7vrF

Expand

6 Jun Don Holbrook ‏@9thTemplar
    Does anyone have a good literary agent they could recommend that has done a good job in getting a manuscript picked...: http://lnkd.in/RrgUk3

He has got to be kidding, right???

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

When Cities Rip Off Business Consultants- due to Corrupt Local Politicians « economicdeveloper

That is some diatribe. Holbrook's contention that he is an honest business consultant may meet with quite a bit of challenge from the Plaintiff. His charges of corruption are quite serious. I will anxiously be awaiting his proof of all that. He better also definitively prove his attorneys claims that there was defamatory and false information being disseminated. I think he and his attorney are going to look really silly when asked to substantiate those allegations. He is certainly doing everything he can to draw attention to this case.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

A BILL TO BE ENTITLED

AN ACT

relating to the creation of the East Montgomery County Improvement District; authorizing a tax.

BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF TEXAS:

SECTION 1. CREATION OF DISTRICT. (a) A special district to be known as the "East Montgomery County Improvement District" exists as a governmental agency, body politic and corporate, and political subdivision of the state ......

SECTION 32. DISSOLUTION BY BOARD ORDER. The board by order may dissolve the district at any time unless the district has outstanding indebtedness or contractual obligations.

SECTION 33. DISSOLUTION BY PETITION OF OWNERS. (a) The board by order shall dissolve the district if the board receives a written petition signed by the owners of 75 percent or more of the real property acreage in the district.

(b) After the date the district is dissolved, the district may not levy taxes.
    Start signing the petition!!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Soapboxmon,
    I just finished reading the above link. He is got to be kidding. This sounds like a confession while he is looking into a mirror. He is speaking of corrupt elected officials and the bullying of the consultant. This is got to be one of the funniest jokes I have read in a long time.

Frank Maurizio - fjjm303

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fjjm303 View Post
    Hi Soapboxmon,
    I just finished reading the above link. He is got to be kidding. This sounds like a confession while he is looking into a mirror. He is speaking of corrupt elected officials and the bullying of the consultant. This is got to be one of the funniest jokes I have read in a long time.

Frank Maurizio - fjjm303
    Mr "economicdeveloper" really does need to get a professional spin doctor if he's going to attempt to play the "what if" game prior to court action.

The one big "what if" he has left out of his blog posting is "what if the City is entirely justified in its' complaint and the consultant in question has failed to perform the works satisfactorily/in a timely manner/within budget ?"
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing