Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 15 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

Post Thanks / Like

re: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    When Cities Rip Off Business Consultants- due to Corrupt Local Politicians « economicdeveloper

That is some diatribe. Holbrook's contention that he is an honest business consultant may meet with quite a bit of challenge from the Plaintiff. His charges of corruption are quite serious. I will anxiously be awaiting his proof of all that. He better also definitively prove his attorneys claims that there was defamatory and false information being disseminated. I think he and his attorney are going to look really silly when asked to substantiate those allegations. He is certainly doing everything he can to draw attention to this case.

Soapboxmom

Eh? How far has this case gone so far? Far enough that juror selection would be on the horizon, or not? One would wonder what Ms. Seeberger would do if her client's blog activity were to taint the pool of potential jurors. Of course, if matters are nowhere close to reaching that point, it would be moot, but keeping her client from screwing himself over further would be part of her job... assuming that he doesn't screw her over with another bankruptcy or a default on bills.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Eh? How far has this case gone so far? Far enough that juror selection would be on the horizon, or not? One would wonder what Ms. Seeberger would do if her client's blog activity were to taint the pool of potential jurors. Of course, if matters are nowhere close to reaching that point, it would be moot, but keeping her client from screwing himself over further would be part of her job... assuming that he doesn't screw her over with another bankruptcy or a default on bills.
    Most of the attorneys I know seem to think one should do their knitting in the courtroom. Just the fact Holbrook is being sued is bad for his business. Even though the suit is in its infancy and he just filed his first response, I can't see why he insists on generating so much publicity.

If he can't provide proof of those false statements of fact and defamatory information being disseminated to the city staff and city council then he is going to look incredibly dishonest and foolish. I don't think he can successfully impeach the newspaper stories, court records, his own e-mails, his own blogs and videos filled with lofty claims much less convince the judge that opinions regarding all that fall into his wining about Huber Heights being mislead by these mysterious and yet unenumerated defamatory posts containing such. And, since he stiffed another law firm to the tune of over 1.2 million in his chapter 7 bankruptcy, I would think Seeberger should be careful how far she goes with this clown.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Unfortunately I don't live or own property in Mont. Co. or I can assure you one thing, my name would be the first one dribbled on a petition to dissolve this absolute waste of taxpayers money! I also don't know if this is as simple as it sounds, I'm not a lawyer, just an uneducated neck from some woods North of the Mason-Dixon line, but raised here with a little common sense. What if the majority dissolved the EMCPEC ( East Montgomery County Personal Enrichment Council ), and filed for bankruptcy. Since this entity is a "body politic and corporate, and subdivision of the state of Texas, and created through an enactment by the Texas Legislature, wouldn't the state be responsible for the bond expenditures? This would light a fire under the whip-crackers resonsible for investigating this matter through the Attorney Generals Office, wouldn't it? .....Hmmmmmmmmmm

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Or did the voters of EMC vote to create the EMCPEC. If thats the case, I guess their
    the ones holding the bag.......of imaginary parking fee receipts

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Don Holbrook is babbling on:
    Tags
    business case driven financing, Consultants, out of the box thinking, paradigm shift fees, risk and reward mindset, solutions versus studies

Today there is more and more pressure to perform versus just provide advice. The traditional consulting houses have always favored hourly fees versus risk for reward. But businesses today are less and less prone to risk big retainers and open ended monthly exposure to fee based billing. This same phenomenon has also swept across the site location and business incentives driven side of economic Development consulting.

It is much easier to gain clients when you can say to them, if I don’t succeed you don’t have to pay me. This is the new risk for reward mindset that is slowly taking over our industry.
    Personally I am glad this practice is taking hold. I have been mostly using this approach since I started consulting 6 years ago.

My focus has been go big or go home so swing for the bleachers.

My selling proposition is a simple formula that everyone seems to favor. It goes along these lines; for every dollar I save the company I get a nickel.
    When I am providing a financing strategy for a public sector organization it is based on a 3% value of the project.

Again if I don’t put the deal together no matter what side of the table I am on, it lets my client know I am not gonna get paid. Nothing like a sink or swim situation to keep a consultant focused.
    Today the biggest challenge in this type of approach is to only engage with the very best businesses and weed out the tire kickers.
    Code of Ethical Principles and Standards - Enforcement Procedures - Ethics - AFP
    AFP members both individual and business aspire to:

• practice their profession with integrity, honesty, truthfulness and adherence to the absolute obligation to safeguard the public trust
    • act according to the highest goals and visions of their organizations, professions, clients and consciences
    • put philanthropic mission above personal gain;
    • inspire others through their own sense of dedication and high purpose
    • improve their professional knowledge and skills, so that their performance will better serve others
    • demonstrate concern for the interests and well-being of individuals affected by their actions
    • value the privacy, freedom of choice and interests of all those affected by their actions
    • foster cultural diversity and pluralistic values and treat all people with dignity and respect
    • affirm, through personal giving, a commitment to philanthropy and its role in society.....

Compensation and Contracts
    21. Members shall not accept compensation or enter into a contract that is based on a percentage of contributions; nor shall members accept finder’s fees or contingent fees. Business members must refrain from receiving compensation from third parties derived from products or services for a client without disclosing that third-party compensation to the client (for example, volume rebates from vendors to business members).
    3% of a multi-million dollar project is ridiculous. That money should be used to cover the bonds issued and public money spent. This guy is just money grubbing slime. This is just as ridiculous as his contention he is worth $400.00 an hour. He can't even keep his degrees straight!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I believe this will be the last nail in the Earthquest coffin. We have that complete buffoon Frank McCrady to blame for this ridiculous debacle. I assume to board will send him packing and never pay Don Holbrook another dime after this outrage!

PLAINTIFF
    CITY OF HUBER HEIGHTS OHIO
    6131 TAYLORSVILLE ROAD
    HUBER HEIGHTS OH 45424

ATTORNEY(S)
    L. MICHAEL BLY
    2700 KETTERING TOWER
    DAYTON OH 45423

DEFENDANT
    DON ALLEN HOLBROOK LLC
    9200 DALMAHOY PLACE
    LAS VEGAS NV 89145

ATTORNEY(S)
    SUE SEEBERGER
    5975 KENTSHIRE DRIVE, SUITE D
    DAYTON OH 45440-4264
    3RD PARTY PLAINTIFF

DON ALLEN HOLBROOK LLC
    ATTORNEY(S)
    SUE SEEBERGER
    DAYTON OH 45440-4264

3RD PARTY DEFENDANT
    HEATHER DOBROTT
    AKA: SOAPBOX MOM
    2518 SUNCREST DRIVE
    GARLAND TX 75044-7032
    ATTORNEY(S)
    NO ATTORNEY ON FILE

3RD PARTY DEFENDANT
    FRANK MAURIZIO
    581 CHINA STREET
    PAHRUMP NV 89048-0782
    ATTORNEY(S)
    NO ATTORNEY ON FILE

3RD PARTY DEFENDANT
    CRAIG MALISOW
    IN CARE OF THE HOUSTON PRESS
    1621 MILAM STREET
    SUITE 100
    HOUSTON TX 77002
    ATTORNEY(S)
    NO ATTORNEY ON FILE

3RD PARTY DEFENDANT
    HOUSTON PRESS
    DBA: HOUSTON PRESS LP
    DBA: VILLAGE VOICE MEDIA HOLDINGS LLC
    DBA: BACKPAGE.COM LLC
    REGISTERED AGENT
    NATIONAL REGISTERED AGENTS INC
    300 W CLARENDON AVE SUITE 230
    PHEONIX AZ 85013
    1201 E. JEFFERSON STREET
    PHOENIZ AZ 85034
    ATTORNEY(S)
    NO ATTORNEY ON FILE

3RD PARTY DEFENDANT
    PAHRUMP VALLEY TIMES
    DBA: STEPHENS MEDIA LLC
    DBA: STEPHENS MEDIA GROUP
    P O BOX 70
    LAS VEGAS NV 89125-0192
    2160 E CALVADA BLVD
    PAHRUMP NV 89125
    ATTORNEY(S)
    NO ATTORNEY ON FILE

3RD PARTY DEFENDANT
    CYNTHIA CALVERT INDIVIDUAL
    1036 FIRST ST SUITE C
    HUMBLE TX 77338
    ATTORNEY(S)
    NO ATTORNEY ON FILE

3RD PARTY DEFENDANT
    CYNTHIA CALVERT EDITOR PUBLISHER CHEIF EXEC OFFICER
    OF THE TRIBUNE AKA OURTRIBUNE.COM
    1036 FIRST ST SUITE C
    HUMBLE TX 77338
    ATTORNEY(S)
    NO ATTORNEY ON FILE

3RD PARTY DEFENDANT
    TRIBUNE
    AKA: OUR.TRIBUNE.COM
    1036 FIRST ST SUITE C
    HUMBLE TX 77338
    ATTORNEY(S)
    NO ATTORNEY ON FILE

3RD PARTY DEFENDANT
    JOHN AND OR JANE DOES
    ATTORNEY(S)
    NO ATTORNEY ON FILE

3RD PARTY DEFENDANT
    DOE INC AND OR DOE LLC
    ATTORNEY(S)
    NO ATTORNEY ON FILE

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Female Matador 4

Don Holbrook is making his bull run in a desperate attempt to silence all his critics across the planet. This will be an epic fail!!!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Why are you a defendant against Huber Heights? I figured you would be one of their witnesses.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I think I am a defendant of a suit by Don Holbrook. None of us have been served. I just happened to be watching that case and noticed that the party info had changed today. I have contacted everyone and there may well be a veritable deluge of media coverage. Holbrook seems to have the crazy notion he is in charge of the internet and that the media and we bloggers have no right to discuss facts and our opinions. That is not going to bode well for him. No company or governmental agency is going to touch a litigious goon with a ten foot pole. Who would risk this kind of blow-up where the local media and taxpayers get attacked by their own consultant. Frank McCrady is going to feel the heat on this one.

And, if Holbrook is attacking the Houston Press and Tribune is he going to claim his friend Don Lessem lied to those publications? Much of the first Houston Press article centered around an interview with Don Lessem. How does Lessem view this attack on the news media and taxpayers???

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, you are correct:

A third party defendant means that you have been sued by the original defendant of the lawsuit. The original defendant is probably claiming that you are at fault for all or partly at fault for the complaint by the plaintiff in their lawsuit.

You have the same rights as the defendant to answer the complaint, to counter-sue the original defendant (now called the third-party plaintiff) and to assert any defenses to dismiss the original defendant's complaint against you.
    I don't see how holbrook could hold anyone responsible since his failures all occurred well before anyone started talking about him right? Why isn't his scammer buddy trey white a defendant since that's who got the eyeballs on holbrook? lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Holbrook should go for the gold. Anything shared, discussed, posted, linked or otherwise disseminated to anyone anywhere about Holbrook is public information. King Holbrook needs to do the job right and take out Google. Anyone with an IQ exceeding their own shoe size uses Google and could read about him. Oh the humanity!!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

I must admit, I've never before witnessed someone sabotage their own career with as much determination and persistence as Mr Holbrook is doing/has done.

One wonders if he's not able to accept, or is not getting, outside advice.

Talk about being hoist with ones' own petard.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Stii lol-ing on the comment about IQ's of a shoe-size. Couldn't help but jump back on the dino-discussion bandwagon. Please feel free to post it on your site. You ROCK Soapboxmom!!! If you ever run for public office in our neck of the woods, this peasant will gladly cast the first vote for you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Discussion about the New Caney Dino Park - Houston Dinosaur Park
    Comment by: pantherdadx2 on Jun. 13th, 2012 - 9:45am

Sorry guys, I'll have to take back what I said earlier about my last post being my last post. Don Holbrook has dug a hole too deep now for him and his family to crawl out of. The fun and games are over with. This self-proclaimed and self-promoted fraud in my opinion and the opinion of others will have to find another line of work very soon. If it wasn't for the guts of a few proud Texas women named Cynthia Calvert and Soapboxmom and the guts of a few citizens willing to stand up and say something, the complacency of many would have no doubt led to the continued feeding frenzy and outright raping of your tax dollars. One can only wonder what the expenditures of the EMCID are now on this epic failure called EarthQuest. It was the laziness and ineptness of Huber Heights to investigate the backround of Holbrook and the same laziness and ineptness of Frank McCrady and the EMCID to investigate the Whitestone Group and Holbrook that has led to the debacle you see before you. jk, if it was you or I responsible for the expenditure of over 10 million dollars of corporate or company money with nothing physical to show for it but 4 holes in the ground,conceptual drawings, malarky written on paper, and a model in our office, what would become of our job working for a company or corporation? That's right, we'd be shown the door, yesterday! But wait.....McCrady and gang make their own rules(according to documented comments by Holbrook)and they work for you, right?.....they sould be shown the door by you and the citizens of EMC, IMMEDIATELY! The HIGH TIME on YOUR DIME needs to end. PERIOD! Perhaps the ball being coaxed ever so gently down the alley by Holbrook in Huber Heights will eventually lead to this!!! Good luck in your next career choice Don, hand-waxing the lanes and emptying the trash cans in Huber Heights bowling alley!
    Amen!!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

International Economic Development Council

The IEDC actually sells it members information. Perhaps Holbrook's 32,000 colleagues need a lovely letter detailing his great success in dealing with the United States taxpayers. Suing or threatening to sue the pants off of everyone that crosses his path and dares comment certainly is one way to draw enormous attention to his problems. When is the IEDC going to discipline this rogue member who is tainting the reputation of the profession??? It is time for some serious housecleaning!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The court site is really getting humorous:
    PLAINTIFF
    CITY OF HUBER HEIGHTS OHIO
    6131 TAYLORSVILLE ROAD
    HUBER HEIGHTS OH 45424

ATTORNEY(S)
    L. MICHAEL BLY
    2700 KETTERING TOWER
    DAYTON OH 45423

DEFENDANT
    DON ALLEN HOLBROOK LLC
    9200 DALMAHOY PLACE
    LAS VEGAS NV 89145

ATTORNEY(S)
    SUE SEEBERGER
    DAYTON OH 45440-4264

3RD PARTY PLAINTIFF
    DON ALLEN HOLBROOK LLC
    9200 DALMAHOY PLACE
    LAS VEGAS NV 89145

ATTORNEY(S)
    SUE SEEBERGER
    DAYTON OH 45440-4264

3RD PARTY DEFENDANT
    HEATHER DOBROTT
    AKA: SOAPBOX MOM
    2518 SUNCREST DRIVE
    GARLAND TX 75044-7032

2518 SUNCREST DRIVE
    GARLAND TX 75044-7032

ATTORNEY(S)
    SUE SEEBERGER
    DAYTON OH 45440-4264

3RD PARTY DEFENDANT
    CRAIG MALISOW
    CO THE HOUSTON PRESS
    HOUSTON TX 77002

2518 SUNCREST DRIVE
    GARLAND TX 75044-7032

581 CHINA STREET
    PAHRUMP NV 89048-0782

ATTORNEY(S)
    NO ATTORNEY ON FILE
    3RD PARTY DEFENDANT
    HOUSTON PRESS
    DBA: HOUSTON PRESS LP
    DBA: VILLAGE VOICE MEDIA HOLDINGS LLC
    DBA: BACKPAGE.COM LLC
    REGISTERED AGENT
    PHEONIX AZ 85013

1201 E JEFFERSON ST
    PHOENIX AZ 85034

581 CHINA STREET
    PAHRUMP NV 89048-0782

1621 MILAM STREET
    SUITE 100
    HOUSTON TX 77002

ATTORNEY(S)
    NO ATTORNEY ON FILE
    3RD PARTY DEFENDANT
    PAHRUMP VALLEY TIMES
    DBA: STEPHENS MEDIA GROUP
    DBA: STEPHENS MEDIA LLC
    2160 E CALVADA BLVD
    PAHRUMP NV 89125

P O BOX 70
    LAS VEGAS NV 89125-0192

1621 MILAM STREET
    SUITE 100
    HOUSTON TX 77002

REGISTERED AGENT
    PHEONIX AZ 85013

1201 E. JEFFERSON STREET
    PHOENIZ AZ 85034

ATTORNEY(S)
    NO ATTORNEY ON FILE
    3RD PARTY DEFENDANT
    CYNTHIA CALVERT INDIVIDUAL
    1036 FIRST ST SUITE C
    HUMBLE TX 77338

1201 E. JEFFERSON STREET
    PHOENIZ AZ 85034

2160 E CALVADA BLVD
    PAHRUMP NV 89125

P O BOX 70
    LAS VEGAS NV 89125-0192

ATTORNEY(S)
    NO ATTORNEY ON FILE
    3RD PARTY DEFENDANT
    CYNTHIA CALVERT EDITOR PUBLISHER CHIEF EXEC OFFICER
    THE TRIBUNE AKA OUR TRIBUNE.COM
    1036 FIRST ST SUITE C
    HUMBLE TX 77338

1036 FIRST ST SUITE C
    HUMBLE TX 77338

ATTORNEY(S)
    NO ATTORNEY ON FILE
    3RD PARTY DEFENDANT
    TRIBUNE
    AKA: OURTRIBUNE.COM
    1036 FIRST ST
    SUITE C
    HUMBLE TX 77338

OF THE TRIBUNE AKA OURTRIBUNE.COM
    1036 FIRST ST SUITE C
    HUMBLE TX 77338

ATTORNEY(S)
    NO ATTORNEY ON FILE
    3RD PARTY DEFENDANT
    JOHN AND OR JANE DOES
    1036 FIRST ST SUITE C
    HUMBLE TX 77338

ATTORNEY(S)
    NO ATTORNEY ON FILE
    3RD PARTY DEFENDANT
    DOE INC AND OR DOE LLC
    ATTORNEY(S)
    NO ATTORNEY ON FILE

This lists Sue Seeberger as my attorney and poor Craig Malisow is now at my address. Hilarious!!!
    Why not serve us all on the moon after our Dreamquest trip on Frank McCrady's Amex card of course!!!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Are you sure that card has'nt been melted into a big plastic blob by now. And..........Me, Buzz, and Woody would like to sincerly apologize to those invovled in this lawsuit. It was our gift of the moon rocks to Don that we brought back from our trip there that has caused all this. We thought it was a nice gesture of peace but we didn't think he'd SMOKE them. They must be pretty powerful!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

While I'M ON THE SUBJECT OF ROCKS, could someone please tell Warden Holbrook (of the internet) to please not throw that rock so hard next time, it almost broke my back window.........You know, the one he threw through the poster of Racquel Welch before he uttered the infamous phrase "It's one big ******* conspiracy, and your ALL in on it!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Waiting to find the true identities of John Doe and/or Jane Doe should be exciting.

Maybe NBC or one of the other networks could base a reality series around the search for John and Jane.

Even better, how about an Oscars-like spectacular.

We could have a nomination night, and then a "And the winner is...................." awards ceremony, with a red carpet and all.

Mr Holbrook could do ALL the speeches (on a time limit, of course)
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

For Nixon Peabody 1.29 million unpaid by Holbrook. For the rest of us the comedic gold and out of this world posting by our own pantherdadx2. Kudos!!!

Discussion about the New Caney Dino Park - Houston Dinosaur Park
    Comment by: pantherdadx2 on Jun. 13th, 2012 - 7:57pm

WCW, I don't think you are fully comprehending what's really happening, and please don't take that as an insult, because I totally agree with everything you're saying. Every citizen of EMC, including WCW, should be embracing Don Holbrook as their best friend and WELCOMING the focus on him right now! It is the responsible reporting by your good friend Cynthia Calvert at the Tribune, responsible investigating and the TRUTH by yor good friend Soapboxmom, and a few (well, a LOT by me.....sorry, Donnyboy, it's this peasant's form of "sick" entertainment as you so eloquently put it) snide comments and opinions by good citizens and also your friends, that has inflamed him to the point he spews forth blabberistic blubberings all over the internet that he'll eventually have to prove in discovery. The comments by him that Frank and Co. border on criminal and some of the things they did should be illegal but they reinvent the rules should work very well in the citizens of EMC's corner of the ring. Sorry guys, playtimes over , pantherdadx2 is PO'd! How DARE Don Holbrook threaten me or anyone posting our opinion's on the VERY serious matter of misappropriation of taxpayers money. How's that song by Joan Jett go? Put your dukes up, lets get down to it. Hit me with your best shot! His blabberings about corrupt local officials will eventually meander thier way to Mont. Co., just give it time. But I'll give Frank credit where credit is due, he might have made a few mistakes along the way, but at least the man has kept his mouth shut when it counts! I guess that's where a REAL education comes in.
    Frank McCrady has learned the fine art of can it clowny (zippeth thy trap)!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good idea Soapboxmom, maybe the warden could have an assisstant, Miss Fuzzybritches, let's ask her. Oh....which Frank were you referring to? Clowny the Frog or Froggy the Clown

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Holbrook's bizarre comments know no bounds. I had to laugh at this one:

How many little college towns has this guy visited? I spent years at E.T.S.U. in Commerce, TX. We had two grocery stores, a dinky Walmart, a chicken Express and a Brahms. Plus a few other restaurants that were roach motels. That place, which I dearly love, is never going to be a "world class community". It is what it is and it only exists as the college has been there for over 100 years.

Commerce, Texas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Texas A&M University

Go Lions!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I need to fix that time travel broomstick! EMCID and Frank McCrady invited Don Holbrook to their meeting. The very man who is (apparently as we have not been served yet) suing Cynthia Calvert, The Tribune, Craig Malisow, The Houston Press, numerous yet to be identified taxpayers and me, is in our great state of Texas. This is an outrage.

Texas taxpayers are being stabbed in the back! Dissolve that board!

A BILL TO BE ENTITLED

AN ACT

relating to the creation of the East Montgomery County Improvement District; authorizing a tax.

BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF TEXAS:

SECTION 1. CREATION OF DISTRICT. (a) A special district to be known as the "East Montgomery County Improvement District" exists as a governmental agency, body politic and corporate, and political subdivision of the state ......

SECTION 32. DISSOLUTION BY BOARD ORDER. The board by order may dissolve the district at any time unless the district has outstanding indebtedness or contractual obligations.

SECTION 33. DISSOLUTION BY PETITION OF OWNERS. (a) The board by order shall dissolve the district if the board receives a written petition signed by the owners of 75 percent or more of the real property acreage in the district.

(b) After the date the district is dissolved, the district may not levy taxes.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The taxpayers of EMC would like to know if this meeting is open to them and where this meeting will take place. If it's Chez Nous they will need directions, as none of them have had a meal there. A new Amex card will more than likely have to be ordered due to the magnetic strip on the back being obliterated by the thousands of swipes related to their long-anticipated world-class theme park and vacation destination. Jed, Ellie Mae, and Granny called and said they were very pleased with the relatively low cost of 10 million and change for 4 powels. a sawn, some Mickeyangerlo qwality drawins an dat purdy mawdal sittin in Franks office! Oh, and Jethro wants to know if his freshly washed (3 days ago) jeans, checkered shirt, rope-belt, and bare feet are standard dress code for Chez Nous, as he's never been there either.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

plaintiff
    city of huber heights ohio
    6131 taylorsville road
    huber heights oh 45424

attorney(s)
    l. Michael bly
    2700 kettering tower
    dayton oh 45423

defendant
    don allen holbrook llc
    9200 dalmahoy place
    las vegas nv 89145

attorney(s)
    sue seeberger
    5975 kentshire drive, suite d
    dayton oh 45440-4264

3rd party plaintiff
    don allen holbrook llc
    an arizona limited liability company
    9200 dalmahoy place
    las vegas nv 89145

9200 dalmahoy place
    las vegas nv 89145

attorney(s)
    sue seeberger
    dayton oh 45440-4264

3rd party defendant
    heather dobrott
    aka: soapbox mom
    2518 suncrest drive
    garland tx 75044-7032

attorney(s)
    no attorney on file
    3rd party defendant
    craig malisow
    co the houston press
    houston tx 77002

attorney(s)
    no attorney on file
    3rd party defendant
    houston press
    dba: houston press lp
    dba: village voice media holdings llc
    dba: backpage.com llc
    registered agent
    national registered agents inc
    300 w clarendon ave suite 230
    pheonix az 85013

1201 e jefferson st
    phoenix az 85034

attorney(s)
    no attorney on file
    3rd party defendant
    pahrump valley times
    dba: stephens media group
    dba: stephens media llc
    p o box 70
    las vegas nv 89125-0192

2160 e calvada blvd
    pahrump nv 89125

attorney(s)
    no attorney on file
    3rd party defendant
    cynthia calvert individual
    1036 first st suite c
    humble tx 77338

attorney(s)
    no attorney on file
    3rd party defendant
    cynthia calvert editor publisher chief exec officer
    the tribune aka our tribune.com
    1036 first st suite c
    humble tx 77338

attorney(s)
    no attorney on file
    3rd party defendant
    tribune
    aka: ourtribune.com
    1036 first st
    suite c
    humble tx 77338

attorney(s)
    no attorney on file
    3rd party defendant
    john and or jane does
    address unknown
    dayton oh 45422

attorney(s)
    no attorney on file
    3rd party defendant
    doe inc and or doe llc
    address unknown
    dayton oh 45422

attorney(s)
    no attorney on file
    defendant
    frank maurizio
    581 china street
    pahrump nv 89048

attorney(s)
    no attorney on file
    defendant
    craig malisow
    co the houston press
    1621 milam street suite 100
    houston tx 77002

attorney(s)
    sue seeberger
    dayton oh 45440-4264

Now, Craig Malisow has that nut Sue Seeberger listed as his attorney. This is a circus side show!

Love some Bunny! I do!