Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 27 of 62 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

In keeping with the Olympic spirit, if a gold medal was awarded to a group for fiscal responsibility, I'd definately cast my vote for the city of Huber Heights, Ohio. Dishonorable mention.....the EMCID - coached by none other than Frank (the BANK) McCrady

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

SBM........Didn't you mean lying sack of (rhymes with zit)?

Post Thanks / Like

Despite the efforts of TV writers and certain media outlets to convince us otherwise, I refuse to believe the US legal system has so degraded there is any possibility of this or any similar attempt at stifling criticism gaining any traction.

ez123wealth --- 1 hours ago - quote - hide comments Ms Heather, from our conference on your case today may I enlighten you. You are being sued because your slander of Don and others caused to not just loss of wages, but caused the city in Ohio to sue Don. And just another update, Don's Lawyer is suing you personally next. And Prof Henry and little man from your site have some coming their way also. Next is NC turn.
    I mean, come on, get real.

This isn't an episode of Jerry Springer or The Young and the Restless.

In purely practical terms it would be "libel" and not "slander" AND some of the named critics are not even US based.

But, as they say, the main problem with common sense is, it's not all that common.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I don't know about you guys, but the only definition I could come up with for NC is (NO CLUE) That post kind of speaks for itself, doesn't it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Not only do you have Don to contend with, but I think I would be more concerned with his wife, Laurie. She looks like she could take Don anytime:

Laurie Holbrook.jpg

She's the one on the right in case you didn't know.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 08-09-2012 at 01:27 PM.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Not only do you have Don to contend with, but I think I would be more concerned with his wife, Laurie. She looks like she could take Don anytime:

Laurie Holbrook.jpg

Mrs. Holbrook is a fiesty one to be sure, but also a very high maintenance lady! How does the bankrupt buffoon keep her in the style to which she has become accustomed???

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Mrs. Holbrook is a fiesty one to be sure, but also a very high maintenance lady! How does the bankrupt buffoon keep her in the style to which she has become accustomed???
    Hidden assets.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post

Laurie Holbrook.jpg

So could a box of cats.......

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So Mr. Barnes, a.k.a. ez123wealth, insists on dragging my name into this?

I do believe that means that I'm going to investigate him. Considering that a very cursory check of the name Tony Barnes in Rocky Coast, NC brings up businesses with names such as "My Rich Bank Account" and "Emergency Funds Cash Advance" would suggest that I've already found him. However, unlike That Darn Blister, I don't think that Antonio Renard Barnes is our candidate. He's too young, and other online clues suggest that "ez123wealth" is in his 40s or perhaps 50s. So, possibly Antonio's father? Does that sound sensible as a place to start from?

Why do I say that Antonio is too young? This report from Jan. of 2007.
    --Antonio Renard Barnes, 17, of 835 Sycamore St., Rocky Mount was arrested and charged with misdemeanor breaking and entering and felony larceny.

Barnes has additional charges pending against him in Edgecombe county that include felony breaking and entering, felony larceny after breaking and entering, misdemeanor injury to personal property and misdemeanor possession of a handgun by a minor. His Wilson charges are scheduled to be presented before the grand jury on Jan. 17.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Holbrook is going to be so glad that he stirred the pot! Every nut is going to crawl out from under their rock!

And, speaking of nuts. Holbrook is getting lots more media attention:

Questions raised over economic developer’s new role | Pahrump Valley Times

We learn that Holbrook is out of the Pahrump project and that his Vercitas Group has folded as his partner in that has moved on. He couldn't distance himself from Holbrook fast enough! "as long as I’m not associated or affiliated with either the Vercitas name or with his activities,” he said."

Vercitas.com

The paper points out that Holbrook's Nevada Corporation, Economic Developer LLC (which Chris Brown said Holbrook was using), is in default, which we already knew.

Bradley also provided comment on what role Holbrook will play in the Front Sight project.

“We hired him last year to assist us in our expansion needs. He is an expert at what he does and seems very knowledgeable on how to approach designing public-private partnerships. He provided us with testimonials of his work from clients; we were satisfied with their answers,” Bradley wrote.....

Still, Bradley and Front Sight officials maintain they have the utmost confidence in Holbrook’s abilities.
    “He disclosed the disagreement and litigation with us. We have no issues with Mr. Holbrook’s performance. According to EMCID in Texas, the project is beginning to recover under the new developer and his management. They also have said they are happy with Holbrook’s work performance on that project.”

It should also be noted that in February, Front Sight penned a preliminary agreement with EMCID officials to build a firearms training facility in that city.
    Holbrook also directed all questions concerning the EarthQuest bankruptcy matter to Seeberger.

He did however provide comments via email about the projects as well as the reporters who covered respective stories revealing questionable outcomes for his work.
    In reference to the collapse of the Texas endeavor, Holbrook stated in part, “I have to tell you, professionally, when folks maliciously target me with defamatory, unsubstantiated, and untruthful remarks that impact my consulting business negatively and tarnish my professional character, reputation and accuse me of unethical conduct I take such allegations very seriously and do make a point to not allow such libel to continue,” he noted in an email from May.
    Earthquest has no funding from the East Montgomery County Improvement District in the current budget. Contour will have to pay for the new feasibility study they want and then come up with hundreds of millions in financing for Earthquest to go forward. That park will be built when Hell freezes over I would imagine. As Holbrook is suing the local papers in Texas and all the taxpayers that dared comment, I don't think he is going to be welcomed back here. Same situation in Pahrump. The fine paper that posted this article is a defendant as are the commenters on their site. Why should Holbrook ever be allowed to step foot in Pahrump either??? It is time to take a stand!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Angry re: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

Well, it seems that if you place a response to the Pahrump Valley Times on any article that appears about Mr. Holbrook you are blocked and ban from posting anything in there response section.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

1. Don Allen Holbrook IEDC International Economic Development ...

Successful Scammer or Ethical Business Builder? You Decidedon-allen-holbrook-iedc.../index26.html
      25 posts - 4 authors - Aug 4
      A Disneyland for gun lovers Monday, February 20, 2012 Cynthia Calvert Frank McCrady, president and CEO of the East Montgomery County ...
    2. Amazon.com: Don Allen Holbrook: Books, Biography, Blog ...

Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & moreDon-Allen-Holbrook/e/B001JS1PGA
      Visit Amazon.com's Don Allen Holbrook Page and shop for all Don Allen Holbrook books and other Don Allen Holbrook related products (DVD, CDs, Apparel).
    3. About Don Allen Holbrook, Public Speaker & Author ...

economicdeveloper.wordpress.com/about/
      Don Allen Holbrook, CEcD, FM is a world renowned economist that works in the area of assisting communities, regions and even nations look at catalyst actions ...
    4. Theme park contractor Holbrook sued by Ohio town | Pahrump ...

pvtimes.com/.../theme-park-contractor-holbrook-sued-by-ohio-town/
      May 4, 2012 – “This matter with the City of Huber Heights, Ohio; and Don Allen Holbrook is now in litigation. Needless to say, we dispute each and every one ...
    5. EarthQuest's Don Holbrook Threatens to Sue Critics into Submission ...

blogs.houstonpress.com/.../holbrook_threatens_critics_earthquest.ph...
      May 8, 2012 – Don Allen Holbrook LLC's frivolous, harassment suit against half of the planet may be ending very soon: http://www.realscam.com/f11/don-allen ...
    6. Quatloos! • View topic - Don Allen Holbrook LLC Sues Soapboxmom ...

Quatloos! • View topic - Don Allen Holbrook LLC Sues Soapboxmom & Half of the Planet
      21 posts - 3 authors - Jun 13
      In an email dated February 29, 2012 to Don Allen Holbrook, LLC, Mr. ... a contract with Don Allen Holbrook, LLC and Mr. Adams said that it was ...
    7. Huber Heights suing consultant for more than $50000 | www ...

Dayton, Ohio, News and Information | www.daytondailynews.comNewsLocal
      May 26, 2012 – Seeberger issued a statement, saying: “Don Allen Holbrook, L.L.C., completed and fulfilled its contract with the city of Huber Heights and there ...

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Don Allen Holbrook's Google results for page 1. Realscam is on top! Him dragging half the planet into his lawsuit with Huber Heights has been disastrous for his public image and reputation. A competent attorney might have well recommended he settle out and the settlement be kept confidential as part of the terms of the deal. Bringing totally uninvolved and innocent parties into that debacle with the city of Huber Heights, Ohio might prove to be business suicide. Judging from the Google results, plenty of people are reading!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

pantherdadx2 doesn't just "like" this, Soapboxmom, he "LOVES" it.........x2

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The voice of reason from the Dino Park Forum. The people of Texas want Front Sight and Holbrook gone!!!!!
    Comment by: on Aug. 14th, 2012 - 4:43am

Moron,a.k.a. the real Walt Disney,a.k.a. Realist, and others. Forgive me for referring to you as Moron in my last post. Seeing as though you not only possess intelligence but more importantly COMMON SENSE, I will from now on refer to you as Realist. During my lifetime I have met and also worked for individuals with multiple degrees who had the common sense of a brick (please take note of this, Mr. McCrady). Your comment during the meeting at that church was very insulting to a lot of fine folks out here, Frank. Yes, Realist, EMC will recover from this, it will take awhile, but EMC is poised for a natural progression outward from Harris Co. The biggest factor, besides the Houston area being the major oil and gas hub for the nation, is its direct location on the international corridor from Mexico to Canada (the proposed I-69) and its close proximity to Bush Intercontinental Airport. Don Lessums original idea wasn't a bad one but other individuals blew it way out of proportion without having solid financial backing. These "visionaries" as they like to call themselves, from what I understand, claimed other cities were just standing in line waiting to take the first bite out of the sour apple EarthQuest has become. From what I gather,(unfortunately for the citizens of EMC), THIS WAS A LIE. Frank McCrady and the EMCID greedily took that first bite using taxpayer money (that isn't even there) without doing their homework investigating the backgrounds of the snake-oil salesmen selling them on this idea (common sense). These "visionaries", in particular Don Holbrook, sold this "vision" as a Disney-like theme park. Walt Disney,who I might add had very little education, Frank, accomplished his dreams and built his empire over time, a time of unprecidented growth in the American economy. Take a look at reality, folks, the only new businesses on Hwy 59 in the last few years from 1485 to Cleveland are two new flea markets and a Kubota dealership with the John Deere dealership folding and the property up for sale (sound familiar, America?) Frank, those flea-markets will have to sell a ton of soiled mattresses and used bicycles to recoup the taxpayers money you've blown on this project, with a big helping hand(emphasis on the "helping", as in helping himself,) from Don Holbrook. Yes, Our Gain, Holbrook is attempting to foul EMC once again, working for a group trying to bring another gun-range into Mont. Co., problem is there's one 10 mi. traveling West on 242 off of 1314. Hey that's a great idea, let's put a business out of business that's been paying taxes to Mont. Co. for decades! I say keep Don Holbrooks bags unpacked and let him find a way to make a living feeding off the dregs of the over-built, over-taxed, and operating in the red section of the country he lives in, Las Vegas. Read about. I know first-hand what has happened there, I lived there 6 yrs. ago and moved before the area "tanked" That's right, Don, "Think TANK" Let's just hope Freindswood developement will come in and do what they've always done, build a nice community with businesses located in the special retail-zone set aside by the EMCID to at least partially mop-up the mess they've created for their constituents.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

How about a nice recommendation on the EMCID Facebook page:

EMCID Events 392 likes · 7 talking about this · 44 were here
    Local Business

Highlights

• Recommendations
      • Heather Dawne Clarke DobrottI want to personally thank Frank McCrady. The dubious consultant, Don Allen Holbrook LLC, Frank McCrady brought into town and courted like a king is suing half of the planet. Don Allen Holbrook LLC has sued Cynthia Calvert, The Tribune, Craig Malisow, The Houston Press, Frank Maurizio, The Pahrump Valley Times, me (Soapboxmom) and John and Jane Does (all of you good taxpayers who dared to comment on these matters of public concern i.e. Earthquest.) Perhaps, McCrady will take care of all the legal bills for this totally frivolous suit with his Amex card. Lord knows it has paid for everything else Holbrook cooked up! One would think Don Holbrook would never be welcome to step foot in Texas again after this outrage!!!

Last edited by Soapboxmom; 08-14-2012 at 09:11 AM.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm wondering which load was easiest to bear? (1) the pony and camels load carrying the taxpayers children (for their entertainment) or (2) the load being carried by the PARENTS of those children (for Frank and Dons entertainment )?

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Registrant:
    East Montgomery County Improvement District
    PO Box 1019
    New Caney, TX 77357
    US

Domain Name: EMCTX.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
    Parmer, Suzanne
    PO BOX 1019
    NEW CANEY, TX 77357-1019
    US
    281-354-4419

Record expires on 21-Dec-2014.
    Record created on 21-Dec-1998.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.EASYDNS.COM
    NS2.EASYDNS.COM
    The website has been down since at least yesterday morning. What is up with that??? Did someone forget to pay the hosting service? Is Frank McCrady too busy wining and dining Holbrook and the dubious bunch from Front Sight to be minding the store???

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Maybe Frank is attempting to recoup some of the taxpayers money and hired the pony and camel to mind the store. After all, a bag of feed and a bucket of water IS a lot cheaper than two more diners in Chez Nous!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Remember all of Don Holbrook's talk about his expertise in public / private partnerships (though he hasn't had a successful one in years.) Well, the self-proclaimed best selling author of economic development books, Lord and master of the internet and developer extraordinaire is not listed as a speaker for the big Public Private Partnership Conference to be held in Dallas in 2013. No surprise there!

Perhaps, someone will host a conference on the pitfalls of filing frivolous, harassment suits and he and Tim Darnell will be invited to speak and share the stories of their very public demises.

Speakers - P3C 2013

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oscar Gonzalez

Did the park, just roll over and die..???

August 11 at 3:33pm

John Mullis

anything new?

July 6 at 12:43am near Oklahoma, TX

• Dean Kerne no unfortunately........
        July 6 at 8:57pm
      • John Mullis that sucks
        July 8 at 2:03pm
      • Dean Kerne pretty much going to have to take the "believe it when we see it" stance on it, unfortunately.....
        July 8 at 3:03pm
      • John Mullis i dont understand why the people involved cant just go to these companys ie disney or six flags or schlitterbahn and do a proposelle
        July 8 at 3:04pm
      • Dean Kerne because that is what happens when the wrong people are involved and don't know what they are doing/try to take advantage of something for their own personal gain @ the expense of taxpayers of east montgomery county.
        July 8 at 3:09pm · 1
      • Oscar Gonzalez Built it and they will come.......
        July 13 at 7:48pm
      • John Mullis so if it is a dino theme park that is wanted why not someone talk to dino quest in san antonio..
        July13 at 11:31pm
      • John Mullis but Oscar Gonzalez your right build it and they will come
        July 13 at 11:31pm · 1

• Come on Holbrook. Keep chasing all those John and Jane Doe taxpayers. You haven't stopped the public debates about what crumb bum you are and how questionable your proposed projects may be.
    • What wonderful publicity for Holbrook's alleged public private partnership, economic development and business expertise all this hullabaloo will be! Holbrook hasn't had a successful project since 2006 if not before that I am am aware of, but is getting quite the reputation for being a threatening, litigious goon. Who will ever forget the way he very publicly attacked city officials in Ohio and taxpayers and media in Pahrump, Nevada and Texas.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Joyce Hamilton

Earthquest Adventures Resort
    www.youtube.comComing soon 2012/2013 to New Caney, Texas 1600 acres Disney style theme park and resort with over 50 rides! and 2 water parks

Share · Yesterday at 8:07am

• Oscar Gonzalez likes this.

• Oscar Gonzalez This is just an old ad....that went up in smoke..
        Yesterday at 3:48pm · 1

• Dean Kerne well said Oscar Gonzalez, just like the dinos of the past, it is dead, much to the dismay of east montgomery residents/taxpayers!

Yesterday at 7:09pm

Another Dreamquest into space episode featuring Dr. McCoy pointing out the obvious. "Its dead Jim!!!"

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom
    Who will ever forget the way he very publicly attacked city officials in Ohio and taxpayers and media in Pahrump, Nevada and Texas.
    Certainly not anyone looking for an economic development consultant anytime between now and the Twelfth of Never
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post