Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 30 of 62 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

pantherdadx2 --- 23 hours ago - quote - hide comments BREAKING NEWS STORY!!! Dirt FINALLY being moved on EarthQuest project...will post after final confirmation from very reliable source.
    u uic --- 23 hours ago - quote - hide comments I don't see how they can find confident investors after a bankruptcy.
    SueHeatherPaulDobrott --- 1 hours ago - quote - hide comments BREAKING NEWS STORY!!! Dirt Heather Dobrott FINALLY being moved on project...will post after final confirmation from very reliable source.

Yes the news is in and Heather can pretend its going her way but we were informed she will be hit with large damages and set up the criminal case which is to follow.
    Some people just don't know when one is pulling their leg!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

Didn't catch a big fish yesterday, but I caught one today! lol....PS: this one stinks though, I think I'll ......................................THROW IT BACK

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by =SueHeatherPaulDobrott
    Yes the news is in and Heather can pretend its going her way but we were informed she will be hit with large damages and set up the criminal case which is to follow.
    Gee,

someone has a great understanding of the law.........NOT !!

Criminal case on a civil matter ????

I don't think so, somehow.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

SueHeatherPaulDobrott
    --- 7 hours ago - quote - hide comments BREAKING NEWS STORY!!! Dirt Heather Dobrott FINALLY being moved on project...will post after final confirmation from very reliable source.

pantherdadx2 --- 27 min ago - quote - hide comments SECOND CONFIRMATION NOW IN!!! Dirt IS being moved on EartQuest project.....After recording unusually high seismic activity centered around the proposed EarthQuest project property, a U.S. Geological Survey team was sent to investigate. After conducting a thorough investigation, it was determined a MASSIVE colony of termites have finished devouring the stumps and root systems of the trees that were cut down to make room for the now illegible EarthQuest sign, and are now furiously tunneling their way to the poles holding it up!!!....many thanks to Buzz Lightyear's pardner Woody for confirming this story. Sorry, SueHeatherPaulDobrott, just meant to tug on your leg a little, not pull it out of it's socket. Soapboxmom and pantherdadx2 2 - SueHeatherPaulDobrott 0
    That poor SueHeatherPaulDobrott is dumb as a rock. Holbrook sure is getting plenty of great publicity from his lawsuit stunt!!!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sir Gasbag and SueHeather......birds of a feather

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pantherdadX2
    Sorry, SueHeatherPaulDobrott, just meant to tug on your leg a little, not pull it out of it's socket.
    Do trolls even have legs ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I don't know, littleroundman, but I'm starting to think whoever stole Spock's brain stole this little troll's brain also!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

EarthQuest land in bankruptcy - Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - Copyright 2007 Ourtribune.com

In fact, McCrady said,”Without a doubt, this will happen. If Contour fails, others are willing to step up. We are not putting all our faith in one developer. That is not the way we do business. We have backup plans A, B, C and D.”
    The intellectual property rights are still in question. Don Lessem wants them back and Contour and EMCID both seem to be claiming they own them. Not to mention the chances of getting hundreds of millions in funding are very slim.

Did Don Holbrook tell McCrady he could easily get another developer to step into this dino disaster? Was Holbrook assuring McCrady that this project was actually viable? Why has McCrady insisted for years that Earthquest going to happen and it was only a question of when even though it was becoming glaring obvious this project was not going to go forward?

When are the taxpayers of Texas going to get some straight answers? How long is this game playing and subterfuge going to go on. I believe Frank McCrady should have been fired ages ago and all the consultants and contractors involved in this fiasco that wasted millions of tax dollars thoroughly investigated. Holbrook pushing this nonsense and then suing the taxpayers discussing this dino disaster is an outrage!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm with you about getting straight answers Soapboxmom, unfortunately we're dealing with East Mont. Co., where there ARE no straight answers. This neck of the woods has been run by the same 4 or 5 families (so I'm told) for the last 150 yrs. You either play by their rules or you don't play at all. Perhaps this can explain why EMC hasn't prospered as it should have.The biggest questions are whose pockets have been greased and how much and how far up the political ladder this has gone. As far as McCrady being fired, either the majority of landowners of EMC will have to do that by petition or the taxpayers will have to suffer for another 1 1/2 yrs. with inept leadership at the helm of the EMCID unless the supposed investigation by the state of Texas bears fruit. In my opinion, the EMCID has been the biggest waste of taxpayers money in EMC since it's inception. But I will give McCrady credit for keeping his mouth shut when he needed to, unlike that fat, pompous, piece of crap who wants to rule the internet. Kiss my ass, Holbrook. McCrady will have to blow twice as much smoke up peoples asses than Holbrook to serve another term when the smoke from this mess (EarthQuest) clears! As far as consultants and contractors go, SBM, WHAT CONTRACTORS!!! all we've seen here are consultants (smoke-blowing windbags) with bloated CONTRACTS, with the biggest smoke-blower of them all, Sir Gas-Bag, leading the charge. The only contractor seen on this project was the poor schmuck who put up the EarthQuest sign. Gee, Wally, wonder whose brother-in-law THAT was? Oh, I'm not done with you GasBag. There's a big shale play up near where your from and plenty of taxpayer money flowing from it. Seems to me that's the thing your best at, sitting on your lard- ass, blowing smoke, and collecting checks from government entities funded by taxpayers (people that actually work). Gee, Wally, sounds like half the welfare recipiants out there, exept they don't go for the gusto whereas you do! After your lawsuit ends in the same fashion as your bloated project here, move one state over to Pennsylvania, peddle your crap there, AND STAY THE FVCK OUT OF TEXAS!!!!
    Last edited by pantherdadX2; 09-06-2012 at 09:09 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Earth...e/224584770416
    EarthQuest Institute

4 hours ago

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to give you all my assessment of the situation with regard to EarthQuest Institute and the connection with the now reorganized EarthQuest Adventures Theme Park project.

First, Dr. Matt Gardner and myself (Don A. Holbrook) have not been formally affiliated with the project since 2010. That is because the Non-Profit lost it's financial support from EMCID, and could no longer pay us for our time spent on the project. When this occurred the former staff ceased all fundraising efforts seeking clarification on how to progress EQI, but did not get any direction from the Board of Directors. In fact, Dr. Gardner, Myself and another staff member continued to perform our contractually obligated services at the request of EQI and EMCID and we have not been paid after almost two years for our time, which was deferred under this promise of payment. Finally, the former staff resigned and have awaited our final compensation now for over two years. Therefore, while we as the former staff remain very supportive of EQI, we cannot represent them or respond to requests for more information uncompensated for our time.

At this time, the original board of directors no longer exists or is not functional. Leon Cubillas the EMCID Chair was unelected, so I believe according to the formation by-laws the new Chair Person of EQI is Connie Bloodworth of EMCID. The developer also required as a minimum board member John Marlin no longer controls the Global EarthQuest Adventures Theme Park project and it would be my understanding that now Mr. Chris Brown the new developer (Contour Entertainment) would automatically become the 2nd board member of the three required. Mr. Don Lessem the original creative idea and founder has the third seat by rule of the formation and by-laws but he has formally resigned and does not want to be responsible for EQI debts and/or mission any further. That seat will need to be filled by EMCID and Contour.

All the files related to the EQI have been turned over to the Federal Government until EMCID and the remaining board members can take corrective action to address the EQI debts and on-going concerns.

Please do not reference the former staff, who were paid to manage the Board of Directors ideas for how to progress EQI as part of the basis for why EQI is not functioning or responding to the media. This is squarely the results of the original board of directors not fulfilling their obligations to provide adequate funding for the EQI and payment of their obligations that they agreed to provide to the former staff for undertaking and carrying out their instructions.

Furthermore, EMCID and Contour have both stated to me that once the new theme park project gets funded that EQI is going to be addressed and brought forward again in connection with the for profit project as a major element of the projects vision for a sustainable message underlying the fun elements of the theme park.

We wish EQI nothing but good luck, and we believe the original message and mission is still very valid and critical. In our opinion, without the support financially of EMCID and the developer well documented and carried out the fund raising was not adequate enough to maintain the mission. It can and should be a major contributor to the theme park mission and message once that is viable. In fact, it is my understanding that the current developer and EMCID have formally planned on including EQI in their new development agreement, but the former staff has not been apprised of how our deferred compensation is going to be addressed as of this date. We have been assured by EMCID that our unpaid time will be addressed that EMCID will make sure that we are fully paid at some point. We feel we have been more than patient but would like a definitive time for who and how we are going to get paid.

We just recently were informed of yet more media requests related to EQI and at this point we feel it is most appropriate that any such information requests should be addressed to EMCID in the future. They were the organization ultimately responsible for the formation of EQI and funded the first two years of operation and EMCID has control of the development agreement with Contour with regard to the themepark, so they are the best point of informational contact on this matter.

1Share

Is Don Holbrook saying the IRS has seized the records? Does he really think the taxpayers are going to throw any more money at this ridiculous deal???

I was told by Matthew Gardner that he had sent the records to EMCID care of Frank McCrady. Frank and that attorney David Marks can bite me. I am tired of the run around and BS! I want the public records made available immediately as required by law!!!!

I would suggest that Don Holbrook take appropriate action to get his name removed from all the charity's official filings. Until it is removed, I will be demanding the paperwork from him as he is the CEO and president. Since Holbrook is chasing me around in court, I will be requesting that and lots more in discovery. I intend to get everything but his used toilet paper!! Glad to know he is being hounded about this.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

TheNiche

• 13887 posts

Posted Today at 11:09AM
    I'd say something specific about the players involved, but don't want to be thrown in with all the litigation.

Suffice it to say, if I were a hypothetical key employee of a failed entity that owed its existence to a government entity acting as angel investors, and my entity's business plan sucked and serious allegations had been made of impropriety on my part, then I would not be making a fuss about not getting paid even more money from the investors. I would not be deferring blame to the investors at all. I wouldn't be citing hearsay from them or about them to the public or the media. I'd be making as few waves as possible. I'd try to get on with my life, probably in a different city doing something very different. I might even consider seeking a legal name change.

That's just what I would do. It's just one man's opinion. (This statement is not intended as legal advice and should be strictly construed within the limits of the hypothetical scenario that is proposed with limited applicability to complex real-world situations.)

"Forgive him for he knows not what he does. On the other hand, maybe he does know." --Frank Zappa
    Holbrook doesn't know when to stick a sock in it!!!

Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 3:08 PM
    To: Dobrott, Heather; leon.cubillas@att.net
    Cc: fmccrady@emctx.com; sparmer@emctx.com
    Subject: RE: Earthquest Institute Information Request

Ms. Dobrott

This firm does not now and had never represented Earthquest Institute or The Institute Earthquest, and therefore does not have access to any of the records you requested.

David

David M. Marks
    Marks Richardson PC
    3700 Buffalo Speedway, Suite 830
    Houston, TX 77098
    Phone 713.942.9922

Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 4:14 PM
    To: Dobrott, Heather
    Cc: David Marks; Leon Cubillas
    Subject: RE: Earthquest Institute Information Request

Heather,

Earthquest Institute is a independent nonprofit corporation not under control of EMCID and as such neither I nor EMCID have access to its documents.

Frank F. McCrady
    President/CEO
    East Montgomery County Improvement District
    P.O. Box 1019
    New Caney, Texas 77357
    281-354-4419

Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 4:45 PM
    To: leon.cubillas@att.net
    Cc: Frank McCrady; Suzanne Parmer; dmarks@marksrichardsonpc.com
    Subject: Earthquest Institute Information Request

This request is made under the Texas Public Information Act, Section 552 of the Texas Government Code. In accordance with the law, which requires that the “Officer for Public Records shall promptly produce such information for inspection or duplication, or both, in the offices of the governmental body,”

The Texas Non Profit Corporation Act says:

Art. 1396-2.23A. FINANCIAL RECORDS AND ANNUAL REPORTS. A. A corporation shall maintain current true and accurate financial records with full and correct entries made with respect to all financial transactions of the corporation, including all income and expenditures, in accordance with generally accepted accounting practices.
    B. Based on these records, the board of directors shall annually prepare or approve a report of the financial activity of the corporation for the preceding year. The report must conform to accounting standards as promulgated by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and must include a statement of support, revenue, and expenses and changes in fund balances, a statement of functional expenses, and balance sheets for all funds.
    C. All records, books, and annual reports of the financial activity of the corporation shall be kept at the registered office or principal office of the corporation in this state for at least three years after the closing of each fiscal year and shall be available to the public for inspection and copying there during normal business hours. The corporation may charge for the reasonable expense of preparing a copy of a record or report.
    D. A corporation that fails to maintain financial records, prepare an annual report, or make a financial record or annual report available to the public in the manner prescribed by this article is guilty of a Class B misdemeanor.

Also certain disclosures are required by the IRS, therefore I respectfully request access to the following information:
    All records of the Earthquest Institute or The Institute Earthquest that are required to be publicly available including, but not limited to financial records, records reflecting the activities of the charity as outlined on its website EarthQuest Institute - Programs, a list of the currently active managers and board members of the Institute, information relating to Dr. Gardner’s proposal to house the Institute on EMCID property until it could be moved to the theme park, filings with the IRS or State of Texas and any other information concerning fundraising or activities of this charity.

Thank you for your kind help. Please make the records available to me via e-mail and or publication on the charity’s website.

Thank you,

Heather Dobrott
    Pass the buck is sure working out swell isn't it? After Holbrook dumping the Earthquest Institute debacle in Frank McCrady's lap, I assume McCrady won't be kissing his rear any longer. I also suspect that Holbrook will not be invited back for more dips into the tax dollars he and McCrady have so freely blown.

Why is McCrady not on the chopping block? How many hundreds of thousands did McCrady promise Holbrook? How many more $185.00 hours should the taxpayers have to fund? Holbrook has no experience running a non-profit. Look at Bobby Schindler who is paid only $17.00 an hour to work for the wonderful charity he runs. What a dino disaster!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Great subject matter for a new book titled "The Resurrection(s) of the Immortal Seargent Schultz". This book could be co- authored by anyone involved with the EQI with an intro by the three monkeys See no Evil, Hear no Evil, and Speak no Evil. The first chapter could be titled "WE know...NOTHING!!!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Memo to PigPen: The taxpaying citizens of EMC would like to know if your last message means you are done gorging on the numerous pie fillings generously provided to you by Frank the Bank and the EMCID on thier behalf. If so, they respectfully request the remnants of the 55 gal drum of industrial strength Mr. Clean so generously provided by Buzz and Woody be Fed-Ex'd to Frank's office ASAP. They're pretty sure Frank and his buds are anxious to wash thier hands of this mess also!!!

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

IN THE COMMON PLEAS COURT OF MONTGOMERY COUNTY, OHIO
    CIVIL DIVISION
    CITY OF HUBER HEIGHTS, OHIO
    Plaintiff,
    v.
    DON ALLEN HOLBROOK, LLC
    Defendant/Third-Party Plaintiff
    v.
    Heather Dobrott, et al.,
    Third-Party Defendants.
    CASE NO. 2012-CV-02947
    JUDGE MICHAEL TUCKER
    NOTICE OF DISMISSAL WITH
    PREJUDICE OF THIRD-PARTY
    DEFENDANTS STEPHENS MEDIA
    LLC D/B/A THE PAHRUMP VALLEY
    TIMES
    Pursuant to Ohio R. Civ. P. 41(A)(1)(a), and Mont. Co. C. P. R. 2.15(I)(A), Defendant
    and Third-Party Plaintiff Don Allen Holbrook, LLC gives notice that it dismisses, with prejudice,
    its claims against Third-Party Defendants Stephens Media LLC d/b/a Pahrump Valley Times in
    the above-referenced matter.
    Respectfully Submitted,
    s/Sue Seeberger
    Sue Seeberger (0059730)
    5975 Kentshire Drive, Suite D
    Dayton, Ohio 45440-4264
    Voice: (937) 291-8646
    Fax: (937) 291-8650
    sueseeberger@biegeltye.com
    Attorney for Defendant Don Allen
    Holbrook, LLC

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Holbrook's attorney wench just dismissed another party that had not filed any response. Holbrook's bid to silence the taxpayers speaking out about Earthquest and more has been a catastrophic failure. This certainly speaks to the merit of his case!

What kind of idiot files a case that is so weak they have to drop a slew of parties before they have even filed a response??????

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

draino --- 1 hours ago - quote - hide comments Soap Box Mom;

You seem to be deranged and self-absorbed with your own ideals in my opinion, of what is going on in situations and never even consider the other side of situations.

I don't know why you think you are the judge, jury and executioner in matters of legalities, but your ideas and comments are absurd and vigilantism went out with the wild west,

For example tactical situations in matters of the law are that you don't even consider that perhaps the other sides attorney's cut deals with Holbrook to settle out of court. Secondary to that in my own opinion, he is probably cutting loose and settling with them to focus on you and your cyber thugs and bullies as a major focus... he surely does not have any intent on letting you off the hook. Even if you manage to avoid him in Ohio he will probably just sue you in Texas for your defamatory comments. He certainly did not dismiss you, Cynthia Calvert or Frank Maurizio and rumor has it the PVT settled to avoid litigation at least that is what is being stated in Pahrump. Lastly, I would wager that he will be relentless in his pursuit of you for your hounding of him and his family and trying to ruin in livelihood. Quite candidly you deserve to get your trap shut up... we are all tired of listening to you. I know you like to listen to yourself and you seem to have nothing better to do than to torment Mr. Holbrook, but get a life! Really you are so self-absorbed and righteous in your statements it sickens most normal folks. I read that he posted a pretty good outline of what went on with EQI and that does not seem like someone trying to avoid telling the story, he is smart not to respond to you, you would only attack him more and then blast all his clients and past clients with your negative blather. You are in my opinion one sick individual.

You fail to mention in your comments that the Judge ruled against Huber Heights on 2 of their motions and dismissed two claims and told the City they had until next Monday to produce some factual evidence of their other claims... so I think Holbrook is actually on the momentum of winning not failing in his case. I'd watch out according to my sources he has won all his previous suits and you may just be next in his legal sights. Why don't you admit you have no evidence of your statements and apologize to the man and get your own life back and allow him to do the same? Your bad kharma will only bring you pain and emotional distress because what we sow we reap.

draino --- 1 hours ago - quote - hide comments BTW:

Rumor has it that the Houston Chronicle may be doing an expose on EMCID and that people are coming forward to tell the behind the scene antics of the new board and past board and what they don't want the public to know about.

The new board and their new Chairperson Connie Bloodworth and Vicki Floyd have already created legal problems for EMCID in their own righteous indignation of promises and contracts they have broken and/or not honored... as a public agency you would think folks could trust EMCID to do honorable business but apparently they do not honor their obligations. EQI is just one example of them purposefully avoiding their own responsibility as the organization that enabled the creation of it and paid for the majority of the staff fees the first two years... they also promised the staff that they would make sure they were fully paid for their time if they continued to work but now according to the FB post they have selective memory on these topics.

Not very good when you can't trust EMCID to pay their promised financial obligations and then shameless for the EMCID board to place the scrutiny on the unpaid staff of EQI for responding to the media and government on these matters. EMCID's chairperson was the chair of EQI by nature of a guaranteed board seat in the organizing charter according to the FB post.

Looks like statutorily compliant corruption is alive and well in Texas as well. EMCID should do the right thing by the vendors and former staff of EQI and pay the account current and let the new board and EMCID decide how to go forward instead of letting all those folks get stuck with the bill, that EMCID helped to create. SHAMELESS!

That comes from a good source I have in the area that is in the media business.

Let me guess. This is Holbrook having yet another meltdown.

I think Holbrook dismissed numerous parties because it was obvious to his attorney they had no legitimate case against them and the case could possibly be turned around on him. Supposing the parties settled out, just what did Holbrook get? The Houston Press articles and comments still stand. I haven't noticed the Pahrump Valley Times removing anything either, so do tell us what this brilliant strategy accomplished other than making Holbrook look even more foolish and foolhardy???

Really choice calling the beleaguered tax payers "cyber thugs." How charming! And, now that Holbrook has sued me he really has my attention and I will be focusing on his antics with great interest! He single-handedly ruined his own livelihood with his years of threats, exaggerations and outright lies.

EMCID, read Frank McCrady, should never have agreed to throw hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars to that silly charity, the Earthquest Institute. There was no legitimate reason I can see for that fiasco to be funded largely by tax dollars. EMCID had no choice but to end that gravy train. Earthquest is not likely to happen and those are taxpayer dollars that will have been completely wasted. Cry about the $185.00 that buffoon was paid? I think not! Even if he was paid for only half of the hours he worked that is way too much to pay someone running a charity (especially when that individual has no experience doing so.)

Holbrook has won a case where he clearly according to the meeting minutes was fired for falsifying his resume. Red Wing, unfortunately, had a contract with him that did not give them the authority to fire him in the manner they did. Holbrook has denied falsifying the resume even though the Red Wing meeting minutes clearly document his shenanigans. If it was such a stunning victory then tell Holbrook to publish in their entirety all the court documents from that case. They were old enough that I could not purchase them, though I already know where to request them if the case we are currently fighting makes it as far as discovery. What does he have to hide?

I do not believe EMCID should pay Holbrook another dime. And, who is actually so far gone as to believe Earthquest is going to move forward? Chris Brown had his 90 days to formulate a new business plan and did not attend the meeting. Everyone in the know has figured out it is completely extinct. The board is no longer discussing it because they have long since moved on. It is now clean-up the disaster time. With Holbrook's latest missive attacking EMCID, I think even Frank McCrady will part ways with him.

If Holbrook had to respond to the government, then it is possible the IRS and/or Texas Attorney General's Office demanded the paperwork for the silly charity that blew through1.4 million dollars whilst not doing and of the charitable activities promised.

Everything here is truth, facts and opinion only. I will never apologize to that lying and threatening goon.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

draino --- 1 hours ago - quote - hide comments

Soapboxmom;

Again, in my opinion you are a wholly sick individual with some wicked sense of self-righteous and self-absorbed need to be heard. You really do need mental help. I am of the opinion that you are just whacked.

Either that or you are truly a vile and evil person with a dark heart and pure malevolent soul. This path you have taken will only create hurt, eventual emotional distress and the damnation of your soul to the fiery pits from which it seems you must have been spawned. You are doing nothing but bringing sorrow and shame upon your own family and for what basis. People hate you and curse your soul and pray for your demise... with so much hatred out there directed at you, you are doomed to a pitiful life.

Holbrook did not steal taxpayer's monies. He was hired by the EMCID and EQI to do the mission they asked him to do. He did not create the idea for EarthQuest Don Lessem did. Yet you blame the person that was hired and that the others admit did his job to their own satisfaction for the problems related to their project and for the decisions they made. Holbrook told them right up front what his fees were per hour... they hired him knowing the situation with full disclosure... it seems to me you have taken the crusade to the wrong doorstep.

You forced him to sue you because you defamed him. In fact he has broken no laws and done nothing wrong. You are the one that has the wrong interpretation of the first amendment. Freedom of speech does not entitle you to defame or libel another person.

Since you believe people are stealing tax payers monies why not go after the real culprits in the last four years that have stolen billions of dollars of real taxpayers monies the bankers. They even created a global economic crisis. Now that is challenge not even you are up to.

Your continued fight with Holbrook just demonstrates your own shortfalls. The only true fans you have are that Fat turd Loud Mouth Pantherdad, who is probably as big a loser in my opinion as you are. Get over yourself and move on. People seem to hate you. I know that the entire Holbrook family probably feels you need to have a timely tornado come through Garland and create a modern version of the Wizard of Ozz on your house. No you're not Dorothy... you're the wicked witch the house lands on... watch out dark woman a house may just land on you eventually (speaking metaphorically of course).
    I am feeling the love.

Let's review who started this feeding frenzy at the East Montgomery Improvement District trough and just who raked in the big bucks:

EMCID entourage racks up expenses at resorts, restaurants, theme parks - Monday, April 02, 2012 - Copyright 2007 Ourtribune.com

EarthQuest 2009 bond sale: where did tax dollars go - Monday, April 30, 2012 - Copyright 2007 Ourtribune.com

Now, that Holbrook has been publicly biting the hand that was feeding him, (EMCID and Frank McCrady) that should end his $185.00 an hour adventures!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Don Holbrook demanding more money from EMCID has drawn the ire of the taxpayers:

• Al Tilley I was raised on the KISS principle (Keep It Simple Stupid) and this whole project just doesn't pass the smell test putting it mildly. To ask for anymore $s from the citizens in Montgomery county is the height of arrogance. If this turns out to be a possible scam then those perpetrating this fraud need to be fined heavily and spend possible jail time. I hope I am wrong as I would love to see this project be a reality one day.
      Tuesday at 9:52am · 1

Love some Bunny! I do!
Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

From Swamplot yet another concerned taxpayer:

From Max:

I hope it falls through and never gets built here.
    I live here and close to it.
    I do not want to hear it every night when I’m trying to sleep.
    The Officials in EMCID should be held accountable for their actions.There was no excuse for this.
    It has been a burdon on the Tax Payers in this area, there are many many of us that are upset with our Officials. It will be seen at the Polls.
    Good luck.
    September 8, 2012 at 7:40 pm

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Feeling the love x2, signed....your #1 fan, SBM, pantherdadx2

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

pantherdadx2 --- 55 min ago - quote - hide comments (lolx2).that's Fat turd Loud Mouth (pantherdadx2) for your information Donnyboy, I mean draino. C'mon, you can do better than that. Fortunately, I don't have too much time to respond as I have a life and do something constructive with it. When I'm finished at the end of the day, I can actually stand back and LOOK at my work product, unlike the product Mr. Holbrook puts out. Well, I take that back, you can look at garbage printed on paper, much like EarthQuest and the EarthQuest Institute Charity (what a joke)! I might be a loser in your opinion, but I've never been in a courtroom or had to answer to a court to explain why I should be paid for my work product. Don Holbrook is currently reaping what he has sown himself. Too bad. He should get a job, get up in the morning, and actually accomplish something others besides himself and his family can be proud of. It's a great feeling, I can speak from experience. As far as Soapboxmom goes, she can't shut down every thief, but she sure as hell helped shut down the continued thievery of taxpayers money from EMC! (global economic crisis)- a term Holbrook has used in previous publishings and comments, which leads me to believe draino is an alter ego or someone posting for him. I'm guessing right about now he could use an industial-strength drum of draino to unclog the pipeline that WAS feeding his bank account. You know, that non-profit (LOL) called the EarthQuest Institute.
    u uic --- 17 min ago - quote - hide comments Mr Holbrook should be happy he stole money and got away. Only reason he is mad sbm stopped him stealing from others. How much money do you need dude? To be happy...
    draino --- 2 min ago - quote - hide comments You folks are just crazy and absurd. Mr. Holbrook never stole anything that is why SoapboxMom is so full of crap. EMCID, EQI, Lessem and Marlin hired him to do work for them in fully disclosed contracts. Your accusations are clearly aimed at the wrong culprits, and that is why he is suing Soapboxmom and that is why others with some intellect know your blatherings on here are full of crap.

As for Soapboxmom, she must just be so ugly that she has to hide in her house and gain attention by attacking folks over the internet. She obviously craves attention even if it demonstrates her absurdity and lack of IQ in common sense. She is so desperate for attention she has to act out like this which is totally inappropriate (sorry Pantherdad) I will use smaller words so you can understand them.

Perhaps you and Soapboxmom should hook up you already seem to have a cyber dating service going... Maybe Holbrook should send you a bill for matchmaking..,. after all two extremely negative people might actually create a positive... again that is science and I'm sorry if your IQ can't follow such high level discussions. I wasn't aware that Global financial Crisis was coined by Holbrook... LMAO. You two are like a good comedy movie. So stupid and full of yourself you don't realize everyone else is just laughing at you!

Well, the idiots that signed the contracts weren't the ones that had to fork over most of the cash. And, make no mistake. I think without a doubt Frank "The Bank" McCrady's head should roll for his part in this outrageous debacle.

The beleaguered taxpayers funded much of this complete tomfoolery. Of course, Holbrook did a marvelous job of selling himself to these folks. We all know his about his highly padded resume, degree fraud and snow jobs. Unfortunately for him, I have a Texas sized Bullshit Detector and a mondo snow blower!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Don Holbrook says:
    Check out my book at www.wheredidmyjobgo.com to find 50 ideas and more on how to thrive and survive in this global transitional economy.....I hope you will check out my books on my official website at www.wheredidmyjobgo.com.
    Well, Donny boy, your days of milking the taxpayers are certainly over. We know where those jobs went!

I guess he is relocating to the orient as he certainly isn't thriving and apparently can't even afford to keep his website up!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I have a Texas -sized Bullshit Detector and a mondo snow blower...LMAO www. wheredidmyjobgo.com??? It was flushed down the toilet, along with millions of EMC TAXPAYER DOLLARS!!! Donny better call his new boyfriend, "draino"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pantherdadX2 View Post
    I have a Texas -sized Bullshit Detector and a mondo snow blower...LMAO www. wheredidmyjobgo.com??? It was flushed down the toilet, along with millions of EMC TAXPAYER DOLLARS!!! Donny better call his new boyfriend, "draino"
    Oh. I thought that might be a new enema formula he was promoting...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Soapboxmom: Does your mondo snow blower require an operator? If so, are you looking to hire someone to fill that position? If so, I know of someone looking for employment that only charges the unbelievably cheap sum of $185.00 dollars an hour to operate it. He informed me he could work side-by-side with the Texas-size bull-**** detector, but it would require the use of a good set of ear-muffs to stifle the continuous beeping sound eminating from the bull-**** detector.

• Page 30 of 62 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast