Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 38 of 62 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

Heather Dobrott • Identify, directly quote and post the documentation to refute these alleged false statements!
    2 hours ago

Follow Don

Don Holbrook • Your entire commentary is based on false statements they are patently false and based on your ideas of factual information which is incomplete. No sane person is going to give any information to a person such as yourself you are not capable of being trusted to act appropriately or professionally with your conduct.

Round and round the mulberry bush we go!!!!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

re: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

Too bad that excuse will fail miserably in court.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Howdy back to ya, Glimdropper, I meant to get back to you, but I had get materials for a customer that will actually be pleased with my work product when I'm done. And before you butt in Don, yes, we know Frank "the Bank", your family, and your cronies are happy with your work product, but are the taxpayers? Anyway, Glimdropper, I don't know what county you're from, but I USED to live in EMC. I was forced to move out of there due to an attempt to deny a college scholorship to my son that he rightfully deserved. This went all the way to the top of the school district, to the Supt. himself. Lacking the funds to hire a lawyer willing to take on a school district and the high-dollar tax-payer-funded lawyers that accompany them (example-Rusty Hardin and ASSociates hired with tax-dollars to represent the EMCID) I had to fight this battle alone. Even after moving out of the district, an attempt was made to deny my son. It was only after I contacted a state agency and made a trip up to Austin to set up an emergency District Executive Commitee meeting (where I presented my evidence and their first vote was reversed) that my son was indeed able to fulfill his dreams. How an adult, and especially the Supt. of a school district, could attempt to quash a childs dreams is beyond comprehension. Believe me, I almost lost what business I had doing this, and could very well have sued those responsible (and brought criminal chargesl (long story)), and still could, but who would eventually be paying? That's right, the taxpayers. I might still do it anyway, just to prevent what happened to us from happening to another unsuspecting child. From what I understand from long-time residents of this county, Glimdropper, the same 4 or 5 families run this part of the county and have had their fingers in the pie for a very long time. Now this is hearsay, but like I've said before, if those investigating look into what property has been bought and sold, which more than likely they will if this turns out to be a scam by the original developer, they will find local leaders involved if they were. Now, I think Don Lessum wanted a dream of his to come to fruition, but it seems to me his rights to this whole idea were finagled out from under him by some Master Finaglers.....just sayin

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Don's right about one thing, we ARE vicious in our OPINIONS, aren't we, SBM?.... no YOU'RE the best!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Now it is even our worst nightmare of some sick, deranged, functioning psychopath finding us" What, has Leadbelly's white cousin Lardbelly admitted to us taxpayer's he was hiding from us? Is there some THINGS you are hiding from us, also, Lardbelly?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Channel 2 News Story is Jaded and Highly Inaccurate

27 Saturday Oct 2012
    Posted by economicdeveloper in Consulting, Corrupt Local Elected Officials, Earthquest Project History, Inaccurate Reporting by the Media, Post Global Financial Crisis Recommendations, Professional Economic Development Ethics & Conduct, The Dark Side of Social Media & the Internet
    Leave a Comment

Tags
    EarthQuest, EarthQuest Brief History, Inaccurate Media Stories

These days the media has a great way of skewing their facts to make folks believe the direction they would like you to believe. In an effort to maintain transparency and respond to this video news story, I would like to provide some additional facts that were somehow overlooked by the news station… imagine that… an investigative report based on pure opinion.

First, the Theme Park from the beginning was envisioned to utilize a non-profit research and educational organization (EarthQuest Institute) to provide validity to the founder Don Lessem’s vision for the green and sustainable theme behind the for profit theme park. Quite common for major projects such as Disney and others to support their favorite causes and control the board of directors. In this instance the developer and the founder had agreed that the non-profit would commence ahead of the for profit to build awareness for the for profit project. Both the developer and EMCID (East Montgomery County Improvement District) had pledged funds to hire the three person consulting staff to build the awareness. Each of these staff members including myself signed an hourly compensation agreement, and each of us were private consultants at the time. We sold our time at our published rates.

This for profit theme park is approximately a $500M phase one build out and would have an economic impact on EMCID of billions of dollars and thousands of jobs. The project hired some of the worlds best consultants in the theme park industry to advise them on how to construct the project, what the genre and theme should be and what type of visitor expectations should be provided. In addition, as the site location consultant I provided the site evaluations, special legislation for the establishment of a special economic zone and worked as a contracted subject matter expert on public policy to support the capitalization phase with the developer and his investment banking team. All of us worked under signed contracts that were agreed upon in public open meetings at the East Montgomery County Improvement Districts open public meetings. There was no lack of transparency here by the paid staff. The failure of the project to gain funding in the first attempt can be squarely placed on the developers failure to raise the funds he had promised EMCID he would be able to do. Of course nobody had foreseen the 2008 global financial crisis coming during that process. So just like many communities EMCID had to go back to the negotiating table and find a suitable developer for the project and seek financing all over again with their new developer.

The original developer failed to provide his funds to the non-profit project and EMCID soon found out he was unable to fly the mission on the for profit project as well and they too ceased funding the project in 2010. The BBB made calls about the EQI but the staff had already resigned and was not about to provide work to an organization that had failed to pay their compensation contracts for their time provided, as I believe most paid workers would do if the shoe was on their foot. Secondary to this the Developer, Founder and EMCID were the named board members and they made all decisions regarding the project, including hiring the staff, which to this day has not been fully paid for their agreed upon time provided to the organization. In addition, there was much disagreement between the board of directors as to how to fund the organization, but when the CEO found out the developer was not going to fulfill his obligation to EQI, he closed down the non-profit and informed every one of his findings and let the staff go. Then the CEO asked that the EMCID and Developer pay off the debts they had all run up on the EQI, including promised payment of the staffs unpaid time served over the two years. To this day the staff has not been paid, despite promises made to them by EMCID that if they continued to work through that time they would make sure the staff was paid for their time.

With regard to the theme park, it is a great idea and the market study which was recently updated I am quite confident will continue to demonstrate the value of moving forward with the project under a new developer with specific theme park experience. From the beginning EMCID was told that they type projects require massive upfront funding and risk from the public sector and can take from 8-14 years on average to come to fruition. Let’s not forget that the 2008 Global Financial Crisis hit and created a very difficult scenario for the original developer to find venture capital funding.

The new developer has agreed to make the taxpayers whole as part of his funding strategy and has agreed to move the project along once he has updated the market study, developed a strong financial business case and secured acceptable terms for financing. All this was done by the team of experts that EMCID hired (me being one of them) once they found that the original developer was not going to proceed in 2010. When this occurred EMCID rehired me to bring the new developer on board and assist them in securing the rights to the theme park intellectual capital and the rights to the site from the developers bankruptcy filing with his land company. All of these items were achieved by me and my advisors I brought to the project, without us this project would have failed and left EMCID stranded with no options in the future.

Without these actions the project would truly be a lost cause and the tax payers money would have been lost for sure. Now once the project gains financial footing the taxpayers will be made whole and Houston will finally get a new major theme park. Then I suppose all the naysayers will not bother to apologize to all the hard working staff of consultants who also took risks to get this off the ground and to this date still remain unpaid for a large portion of their time served under specific contracts approved by the EMCID, original developers and founder.

Here is the clip of the inaccurate news story from channel 2 in Houston I am referring to. Now at least when you watch it you will have some additional background on the subject. The staff hiring was agreed upon by the Developer, Founder and EMCID, and then solicited by them to provide their services. The staff is not the financiers, developers, or brain children of this project, merely the contractual help brought in by the various members of the boards of the directors.

New questions arise about amusement park project | News - Home
    Over two years and the non-profit accomplished no charitable functions of any sort. Just two fundraisers were held to further line the pockets of the horrifically overpaid staff. Disgusting!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Holbrook is melting down across the net. This is his latest from Amazon:
    Posted on Oct 27, 2012 9:46:26 AM PDT

Don Allen Holbrook says:
    Anyone who reads these posts knows that you are just a sick person obsessed with hounding me... they only make Heather Dobrott look bad and only cast negative light on your own deranged personality disorders. You are in my opinion what should be defined as a cyber stalker. Your comments are always out of context. You accept third party unvalidated commentary as factual. Fortunately for most people they will never have to deal with someone that is so full of hatred, malice and self-loathing that they must act out on their own shortcomings and regrets in life by attacking others. I have already handled my position on all your reposts and reposts and blah blah blah blather in my own blog, where I can do so with the privacy and assurance that nut cases such as yourself cannot twist the information.
    As we can see, he has yet to quote and refute any false statements of fact. He just rambles on and on. I don't take kindly to cowards like Holbrook that have made a career out of threatening lawsuits against anyone who dares to speak out.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post

As we can see, he has yet to quote and refute any false statements of fact. He just rambles on and on. I don't take kindly to cowards like Holbrook that have made a career out of threatening lawsuits against anyone who dares to speak out.

Soapboxmom
    I don't wish to seem like I am supporting Sir Gasattack, but he is one of the few we've seen that has actually gone beyond threatening court proceedings. 'Twasn't a terribly bright idea, however, as it obviously didn't achieve the outcome he wanted...! Seems like the rest of the nimrods we see here are smarter than Gasattack, since there is no way they want what they do publicly exposed, mush less gotten into court...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Soapboxmom
    I'm sure once the court sees the screen shots, they'll know what the real deal is.

Post Thanks / Like

From what I understand from long-time residents of this county, Glimdropper, the same 4 or 5 families run this part of the county and have had their fingers in the pie for a very long time. Sounds like Pahrump, NV where I live and breath.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, Mister Music Man, I have had it with your nonsense. Why don't you MAN UP (if you can) and state what the F### facts are wrong, misleading or otherwise. That would make you look like something else then a dirtbag scammer, lying gasbag, deadbeat or etc.

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Don

Don Holbrook • Your entire commentary is based on false statements they are patently false and based on your ideas of factual information which is incomplete. No sane person is going to give any information to a person such as yourself you are not capable of being trusted to act appropriately or professionally with your conduct.
    5 hours ago • Like

Heather Dobrott • So, you, Holbrook can't post the facts and truth because I can't be trusted??? Want to try that argument with the FBI and grand jury???

Love some Bunny! I do!

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

http://www.realscam.com/f11/don-alle...html#post31624

...recovering your business stability difficult, time consuming and expensive....As an act of last resort you can place a voodoo curse on them
    I imagine it is hard to pursue legitimate business ventures when you are so busy making and playing with voodoo dolls!!! This kind of delusional rant will certainly have the customers running! It is freakin' hilarious stuff!!!

You are getting hot under the collar Holbrook. This Brahma is for you (can't afford the Red Zeppelin in your bankruptcy, right?)

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Don

Don Holbrook • That's right. I am not under investigation so go figure. I already testified to the facts.
    54 minutes ago • Like

Heather Dobrott • Well, let's have those Earthquest Institute charity papers as required by the IRS and Texas Non-profit Corporation Act since you have developed a sudden fascination with the facts. They are supposed to be available for inspection and copying at the charity's office address.

So just who is being investigated?

Love some Bunny! I do!

17. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Don Holbrook • That's right. I am not under investigation so go figure. I already testified to the facts.
    54 minutes ago

Not yet but you will be. Your signature on credit card receipts on a card belonging Frank the Bank of EMCID will get you 10 - 20 years in a pin stripe suit with a number???????

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

There are open records act requests flying and more scathing articles are coming. I will be watching the incredible Cynthia Calvert and Tribune for more investigative reports! It is high time we get all the facts surrounding the millions spent on this boondoggle!

Did Holbrook reimburse expenses paid by EMCID when his wife and kids went on the extensive world theme park tour he recommended? Frank McCrady reimbursed some of that 5 years later after Cynthia Calvert nailed him on it!

As to who may face charges as a result of the grand jury investigation is anyone's guess. How is it Holbrook is so sure he is not a target??? I have worked with enforcement agencies and they are not in the habit of alerting those who are under scrutiny that they in fact may be the focus of an investigation. What a maroon!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

He has to be dehydrated by now from all his crying.

Post Thanks / Like

These psychopaths quote the first amendment and think they are journalists or actual media professionals. As most professionals realize the first amendment does not permit defamation of character or libel.

While I have little regard for media professionals I have much less for these online stalkers and social media thugs. I am convinced most of them have deep seated emotional issues from their childhood and possibly adult lives.
    You can sue these cyber stalkers but that takes several years and by then the damage is done. They are generally worthless financially so that does not justify the expense.

This was taken from Mr. Music Man's website posting of today. I think he is talking about himself with his awful childhood and adult life. His wife will most likely leave him because he can not scam anymore money from taxpayers to pay for the Rich and Famous lifestyles they were living.

Second, I quess he is telling us that he has no more money to sue the John and Jane Doe's or mostly will skip out paying his no so smart Hamburger laywer.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fjjm303 View Post
    These psychopaths quote the first amendment and think they are journalists or actual media professionals. As most professionals realize the first amendment does not permit defamation of character or libel.

While I have little regard for media professionals I have much less for these online stalkers and social media thugs. I am convinced most of them have deep seated emotional issues from their childhood and possibly adult lives.
    You can sue these cyber stalkers but that takes several years and by then the damage is done. They are generally worthless financially so that does not justify the expense.

This was taken from Mr. Music Man's website posting of today. I think he is talking about himself with his awful childhood and adult life. His wife will most likely leave him because he can not scam anymore money from taxpayers to pay for the Rich and Famous lifestyles they were living.

Second, I quess he is telling us that he has no more money to sue the John and Jane Doe's or mostly will skip out paying his no so smart Hamburger laywer.
    Says the school yard bully 8th grader that steals the lunch from the 1st graders

Says the school yard bully with multiple bankruptcies filed to screw his creditors. One's reputation is always worth the expense....especially when you say to want millions of dollars for what you say you do (actual output is apparently something completely different).

I don't think anyone here has filed bankruptcy have they? Well, at least not as much as this shyster has.
    When is this finally going to see a court room so he can finally prove how 'wrong' everyone is?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Whip, I believe his biggest disappointment in life came when he stole that Partridge Family lunchbox from a first-grader,(alledgedly) only to find a healthy tuna on wheat and an apple meant for the teacher. Kind of like that convenience store robber who risks 10 to 20, only to find $3.72 in the register. It's been haunting him ever since, he was hoping for a double-decker PB&J and a Ding-Dong. (the preceding comment was intended for readers enjoyment, and intended solely to put a smile on their face at the expense of someone who has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong, and is in no way, shape or form based on factual evidence) lol
    Last edited by pantherdadX2; 10-28-2012 at 09:52 AM.

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

More fun with math!!!

From the 2009 Bond Proceeds:

Don Allen Holbrook LLC
    Consulting on Incentive Strategies
    Tax Abatement and Legislative
    Comments, Travel Expenses

Don Allen Holbrook LLC
    Consulting and Performance Fee
    Secure Incentives and Inducements
    Related to Locating the Project On the
    Site in East Montgomery County

$500,000.00
    Those expenses were reimbursed by the bond money to the developer in April and June 2009 respectively.
    Holbrook was paid $144,893.00 by the EarthQuest Institute in 2009 for working 15 hours a week. Curiously, Don Allen Holbrook reports on his bankruptcy that he made only $90,000.00 in 2009:
    Amount
    Year to date: $74,997.00 (2011)
    Last year: $99,996.00 (2010)
    Previous year: $90,000.00 (2009)

Source EMCID
    Creditor = Internal Revenue service 2009 Income tax = $113,500.00

How can one owe more in taxes than they claimed in income???? Just what did he list as deductions???

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    He has to be dehydrated by now from all his crying.
    Not to mention all the sweating taking place in anticipation of a grand-jury indictment. Look at the bright side, Don, that, coupled with eating nothing but tuna sandwiches and Ramen noodles should do wonders for your Fat- Albert figure. Laurie, canba youba checka da maliba boxba an seeba ifa da checkba fromba Frank hasba comba inba yet?

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

More fun with math!!!

From the 2009 Bond Proceeds:

Those expenses were reimbursed by the bond money to the developer in April and June 2009 respectively.
    Holbrook was paid $144,893.00 by the EarthQuest Institute in 2009 for working 15 hours a week. Curiously, Don Allen Holbrook reports on his bankruptcy that he made only $90,000.00 in 2009:

Creditor = Internal Revenue service 2009 Income tax = $113,500.00

How can one owe more in taxes than they claimed in income???? Just what did he list as deductions???

Soapboxmom
    There should be no doubt in anyone's mind SOMEONE passed the Advanced FuzzyMath course at LaSalle!

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q...S4dXGYwZDzM9QA

I love watching Holbrook's Folly go completely viral. That lie-filled, lame and incredibly inept attempt at bullying me into silence does have its comedic moments. I love that crazy attorney wench demanding I turn over every document on Holbrook I have. Everything juicy I have is already online right here!

Seeberger's lecture about how Ohio would have jurisdiction over me and the numerous others (including taxpayers commenting on how their tax dollars are spent in Texas mind you) turned out to be quite a crock and very risky gamble on their part. Epic fail on the jurisdiction of Ohio on out of state bloggers and media making truthful, fact filled posts and expressing their opinions. No one but apparently Holbrook and his incompetent counsel was surprised by the judge dismissing his ridiculous, idiotic filing. And, I am still waiting with bated breath for those false statements of fact he has been braying about.

No one has interfered in clown boy' s business. Tortious interference by people that are not business competitors and only looking out for their fellow taxpayers? Seriously? Conspiracy? Seriously? And, bringing up a sleazy case where folks fabricated allegations of rape and other criminal allegations. What kind of trash are Holbrook and Seeberger? Disgusting!!! We have exposed the facts. God forbid any more tax dollars get funneled to this buffoon. More media coverage is in the works and it will be scathing! I agree totally with accountability and expect Holbrook will be eating those words himself!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Don Holbrook's days at the EMCID trough are long and permanently over from what I hear. Wouldn't want the boy to suffer unduly from the loss of what was for all practical purposes his only source of income, so I took the liberty of finding a new trough for the boy. Perhaps, someone will be kind enough to start a Kickstarter project page to fund this:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Love some Bunny! I do!