Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1531

Thread: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

Post Thanks / Like

re: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

Share This Profile

This profile was last updated on 6/23/15 and contains information from public web pages and contributions from the ZoomInfo community.
    Is this you? Claim your profile.

Mr. Don Allen Holbrook
    Wrong Don Allen Holbrook?

President and Chief Executive Off...

Phone: (866) ***-**** HQ Phone

The EarthQuest Institute
    21575 US Highway 59 North Suite 200
    New Caney , Texas 77357
    United States

Company Description: This is the EarthQuest Institute, dedicated to developing and presenting state-of-the art exhibits, programs and information for children, adults, businesses and... more

Background

Employment History

Author

Economic Developer

International Economic Development Council

Partner

The Vercitas Group

President and Chief Executive Officer

The Vercitas Group

Certified Economic Developer

The Vercitas Group

Executive Director

Partnership for Economic Development

President and Chief Executive Officer

Partnership for Economic Development

Vercitas Partner, Author, Speaker

Economic Developer

Economic Development

Economic Developer

President

EDC

President

The Economic Development Corporation

Board Memberships and Affiliations

Board Member

International Economic Development Council

Education

Bachelor of Arts , Urban Economic Planning Geography
    Wright State University

Bachelor of Science , Environmental Studies
    Wright State University

Master of Business Administration ( MBA , Technology Management
    University of Phoenix

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

re: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

DON HOLBROOK IN LAKE, AZ

Data Updated April 15, 2014

Write Review

Claim

Upgrade

Don A. Holbrook is listed as a Manager with Development Strategies & Solutions Holding Company, LLC in Arizona. The address on file for this person is 2230 N Palo Verde Blvd, Lake, AZ 86404 in Mohave County.

The company is a Arizona Foreign L.L.C., which was filed on February 22, 2006. The filing status is listed as Unknown. The address on file for this company is 2230 N Palo Verde Blvd, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86404 in Mohave County.

The Registered Agent of record is Don A Holbrook.

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Check this out
    https://youtu.be/VVBqVG6wo5g

Published on Dec 25, 2015

The fictional story of how a group of victims of a cyber stalker, extortionist and blackmailer and cyber bully organized themselves to get their own version of revenge against their tormenter. This story is fictional but it was inspired by the author's own dealings with a malevolent cyber bully and stalker and the legal systems failure to keep up with the online world and society. The Internet (Abyss) is dangerous and has a dark side. People can post and claim that their statements are factual when they are simply innuendo and made up beliefs of the stalker not factual at all. The problem is those posts are permanent and they can ruin someone's life, real world social status, professional ability to earn a living and create real world problems that become permanent and aren't true at all. This story gives all those victims of such malicious and psychopaths some restitution by being able to believe that maybe at some point these cyber stalkers and bullies will finally get what is coming to them legally. The story itself is 100% fictional as are all the Characters and the events and incidents portrayed in this story are all made up and not taken from actual stalking incidents. This book is not related to anyone in the real world and it is not linked to any actual cyber stalkers no matter what they may try to claim and no matter what they claim their reasons and justifications for those beliefs are they are not factual and untrue

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

DON HOLBROOK (INCORPORATOR)

BESTBUY, INCORPORATED

OHIO CORPORATION FOR-PROFIT

WRITE REVIEW

Address: 505 Atlas Bk. Bldg.
    Cincinnati, OH

Registered Agent: Harry Gehler

Filing Date: June 11, 1963

File Number: 320996

DON A HOLBROOK (DIRECTOR)

CDC SMALL BUSINESS FINANCE CORP.

NEVADA FOREIGN NON-PROFIT CORPORATION

WRITE REVIEW

Address: 2215-B Renaissance Dr
    Las Vegas, NV 89119

Registered Agent: Csc Services Of Nevada, Inc.

Filing Date: October 17, 2006

File Number: E0768182006-7

View People Named Don Holbrook in California

DON HOLBROOK (DIRECTOR)

CENTRAL FLORIDA TECHNOLOGY TRANSIT CORRIDOR CONSORTIUM, INC.

FLORIDA DOMESTIC NON-PROFIT CORPORATION

WRITE REVIEW

Address: 201 N. Franklin St., Ste. 2200
    Tampa, FL 33602

Registered Agent: Mitchell Stephen J

Filing Date: November 05, 1999

File Number: N99000006562

View People Named Don Holbrook in Florida

DON HOLBROOK (PRESIDENT)

C.O. LAND CO.

OREGON DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION

WRITE REVIEW

Address: 2160 Pioneer Rd.
    Dallas, OR 97338

Registered Agent: Don Holbrook

Filing Date: December 19, 1979

File Number: 141481-18

View People Named Don Holbrook in Oregon

DON A. HOLBROOK (MANAGER)

DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES & SOLUTIONS HOLDING COMPANY, LLC

ARIZONA FOREIGN L.L.C.

WRITE REVIEW

Address: 2230 N Palo Verde Blvd
    Lake Havasu City, AZ 86404

Registered Agent: Don A Holbrook

Filing Date: February 22, 2006

File Number: R12654999

View People Named Don Holbrook in Arizona

DON A HOLBROOK (MANAGER)

DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES & SOLUTIONS HOLDING COMPANY, LLC

NEVADA DOMESTIC LIMITED-LIABILITY COMPANY

WRITE REVIEW

Address: 311 S Division St
    Carson City, NV 89703

Registered Agent: The Corporation Trust Company Of Nevada

Filing Date: December 02, 2005

File Number: E0815862005-6

View People Named Don Holbrook in Indiana

DON HOLBROOK (MANAGER)

DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES & SOLUTIONS, L.L.C.

ARIZONA DOMESTIC L.L.C.

WRITE REVIEW

Registered Agent: L And R Service Co

Filing Date: January 20, 2004

File Number: L11134632

DON HOLBROOK (MEMBER)

DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES & SOLUTIONS, L.L.C.

ARIZONA DOMESTIC L.L.C.

WRITE REVIEW

Filing Date: January 20, 2004

File Number: L11134632

DON A. HOLBROOK (MANAGER)

DON ALLEN HOLBROOK, L.L.C.

ARIZONA DOMESTIC L.L.C.

WRITE REVIEW

Address: 230 N Palo Verde Blvd

Filing Date: December 10, 2007

File Number: L14140879

DON A. HOLBROOK (MEMBER)

DON ALLEN HOLBROOK, L.L.C.

ARIZONA DOMESTIC L.L.C.

WRITE REVIEW

Address: 230 N Palo Verde Blvd

Filing Date: December 10, 2007

File Number: L14140879

DON HOLBROOK (PVT)

DON HOLBROOK, INC.

FLORIDA DOMESTIC PROFIT CORPORATION

WRITE REVIEW

Address: 4100 Nw 17 Ave
    Gainesville, FL 32605

Registered Agent: Holbrook Don

Filing Date: July 16, 2004

File Number: P04000107075

DON HOLBROOK (MANAGER)

HOLBROOK DEVELOPMENT COMPANY, LLC

ARIZONA DOMESTIC L.L.C.

WRITE REVIEW

Filing Date: February 04, 2004

File Number: L11162412

DON HOLBROOK (MEMBER)

HOLBROOK DEVELOPMENT COMPANY, LLC

ARIZONA DOMESTIC L.L.C.

WRITE REVIEW

Filing Date: February 04, 2004

File Number: L11162412

DON A. HOLBROOK (PRESIDENT)

HOLBROOK MANAGEMENT GROUP, INC.

ARIZONA BUSINESS

WRITE REVIEW

Address: 6100 Neil Rd #500
    Reno, NV 89511

Filing Date: February 24, 2006

File Number: F12664347

DON A HOLBROOK (PRESIDENT)

HOLBROOK MANAGEMENT GROUP, INC.

INDIANA FOR-PROFIT FOREIGN CORPORATION

WRITE REVIEW

Registered Agent: Ct Corporation System

Filing Date: February 23, 2006

File Number: 2006022300755

DON HOLBROOK (VDS)

HOLBROOK REALTY, INC.

FLORIDA DOMESTIC PROFIT CORPORATION

WRITE REVIEW

Address: Winrock Plaza, Unit #8
    339 Ractrack Road
    Ft. Walton Beach, FL 32548

Registered Agent: Holbrook, Donald M

Filing Date: August 20, 1982

File Number: F97129

OHIO GLORY TRAVEL FASTPTICH ORGANIZATION, INC.

OHIO CORPORATION FOR NON-PROFIT

WRITE REVIEW

Address: 2626 Two Ridge Avenue
    Lancaster, OH 43130

Registered Agent: Steve Drapp

Filing Date: September 11, 2014

File Number: 2326205

RIVER CITY SCENIC, INC.

OHIO CORPORATION FOR-PROFIT

WRITE REVIEW

Address: 2275 Franklin Laurel Rd
    New Richmond, OH 45157

Registered Agent: David Spencer

Filing Date: March 25, 1994

File Number: 868160

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

http://creativeroom4talkdotcom/inter...k/#comment-270

Name:
    Don Allen Holbrook
    Where do you live: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Known for: Author, Motivational & Keynote Speaker, Economist, Economic Life Coaching
    Currently working with:
    Currently I am preparing to release my new block buster fiction novel, “The Ninth Templar- Book One”. This project is designed as a book to documentary and then major motion picture project and I have built out all the three elements to market them one after the other in sequence.
    When did you realize that you were going to work with this/in this area?
    I took notice of some very interesting mysteries around the Knights Templar Order on a long trip abroad in Europe looking at medieval castles and history. The mystery and conspiracy theory I uncovered fascinated me and I felt it was perfect for my desire to write the kind of action adventure thriller I wished I could read at the news stands. So I decided to write the story I saw in my mind. It has been a blast and very rewarding personally. I have devoted the past six years to the project and quite a large sum of my own monies. I do feel it will all be worth it.
    How would you describe your creativity?
    I am a realist that has the ability to find the spark or catalyst that takes common and ordinary to extraordinary… I am motivated by making things better and more spectacular and I have a very big imagination. It probably comes from my nearly one year in quarantine as a seven year old child when I caught advanced adult stage of tuberculosis and I survived, but I was unable to be around anyone for almost a year.
    How and when did you start to work with this in a serious manner?
    I began to work on my first fiction book in 2010 after I returned from Europe with my family.
    What do you do at the moment?
    I have written 15 books, and I do economic consulting for businesses on avoiding risk in new business growth and also I do economic life coaching for some pretty well known celebrity clients, CEO’s, and other high wealth folks, I run my own investment fund, and I do about six to ten paid professional speeches a week here in Las Vegas as a Vacation Advocate and financial investment speaker.
    These things keep me very busy and I am constantly multi-tasking.
    A recommendation for those who think about starting and running a creative business?
    Have the mindset that you will fail several times before you get it right, all winners fail they just get up and keep adapting and mitigating the things that cause such setbacks. You have to be willing to invest real money into your dream not ask others to do so if you yourself have not got some serious skin (money) in the game. Then don’t get discouraged stay focused on your goals and set up realistic milestones so you can see progress.
    Tell us how it all started.
    Back in 2000 I was at a major conference for Economic Development, I was a major keynote speaker at many of those conferences. I was discussing the best techniques to use in order to grow and rebuild local economies with a group of colleagues on the veranda of the Vinoy Hotel in St. Petersburg Florida. I noticed that even at that late hour nearly midnight I had a large contingent of my colleagues sitting around listening to my tales and explanations of how to do it. I puffed on one of my favorite cigars and a thought struck me, why not just write an expose on how to do all this secret technique stuff rather than retell the story at every conference. It gets really old having to tell everyone at every conference a brain dump of my knowledge. So I looked up and around the veranda and announced, “Well folks, I think I am going to write a book and put all this and everything I know and can think of into the book and just share it with everyone.”
    I figured I might as well get paid for sharing and it sounded a lot easier than retelling these stories at every conference. Everyone laughed and said, come on really… Then I said, yep and I think it will be awesome. My first book became the #1 Best Seller in the Economic Development Industry world wide for over four years in a row and now is in it’s Second Revised and Updated Edition and still sells like hotcakes every year. That was 15 books ago. My most recent non-fiction book, “The Next America-thriving and Surviving in an Unpredictable Economy-published 2014 was the #1 Best Seller on Amazon over the summer of 2015 and stayed in the top ten summer books most of the summer and well into the fall. So at this point after ten years of writing as an author, I finally have a fairly solid audience base, but it took a decade and lots of hard work on social media and with many friends assistance as well.
    What is the most important thing in a workplace/studio for you?
    The ability to have a professional, clean and pleasant surrounding so I can focus on my own creative outlet. I love people but get annoyed when I am interrupted while writing.
    What is your favorite film?
    That’s a tough one… I have a six pack… First ARN the Templar, The Original Director Uncut Version of The Highlander, Da Vinci Code, Indiana Jones all of them, and the Bourne Supremacy series of films and I love all James Bond films.
    Who would you like to invite for a dinner and why?
    Wow… I have been fortunate to have had dinner with many very well known people over my life, a couple of Presidents, Movie Stars, and Professional Athletes. I would love to invite Warren Buffet to Dinner and have a few others there as well such as Colin Powell, and Harrison Ford and Steven Spielberg and for entertainment I would invite Donny and Marie. Of course for some comedy it would be Billy Crystal and Steve Martin. Now that would be a dinner party that I would love to host.
    How do you like to spoil yourself?
    I love to get a hot towel shave with a straight razor, then a pedicure (no painted toes) just the foot massage. I also will have a great cigar and a great port wine at the end of the evening and reflect on my journey and what is ahead. My big rewards are normally art (customized and commissioned to my own desire), a great sports car, and I love exotic and historical adventure travel and staying in luxury hotels. I love to take the train around places and sight-see and eat like the locals.
    What is luxury for you?
    Time to relax and have no driving agenda or timeline for several days in a row where I can just chill and relax or chillax as my kids say. It’s nice if you can do that somewhere interesting, beautiful and remote as well.
    What is the nicest compliment you’ve received for your creative work, and from whom?
    I have had several people give me a very similar comment; “Your work changed how I looked at everything and made huge obstacles seem very easy to overcome. I reread it all the time because I continuously learn new ways to be better at my job and produce better results because of how you taught us to keep it simple and just fly the mission. It moved me and has positively changed my life.” (paraphrased)
    There is no higher compliment to an author than to hear that your words touched another person in such a way.
    What do you fear most?
    That I will not have the time I need on this planet to do and see all the things I really still want to do… My list just keeps getting longer.
    What is a happy life to you?
    Spending time with my family and friends and just socializing and enjoying good conversation probably poolside and grilling.
    What does a regular day look like for you?
    Non-stop crazy… Up in the morning have my coffee, take my youngest to school go to the strip in Las Vegas set up auditorium and check my equipment and do my first 65 minute show by 8:30 and then another near or just after noon. Then I head back to my office usually with a honey do list from my wife and land at my office and do more of my client work or I go to a client meeting. Back to school to pick up my son after his sports and then home for dinner. He does home work and I do my client work. I try to respond to all texts and emails and phone calls during the day when I am free so they don’t pile up on me. After we both finish and if my wife is home we either watch a great movie with popcorn or do something as a family. Then a few minutes on the back deck to maybe have a night cap and possibly a cigar while My wife chats with me about her day and then off to bed to start it all over gain.
    Tell us about your dream project.
    I am working on it right now the Ninth Templar is my dream project.
    Who is your professional role model/inspiration?
    I love the stoic strong strength of John Wayne coupled with the smooth savvy fashionable James Bond (Connery) and for business (Steve Jobs and I like Jeb Bush, he is a real straight shooter and brilliant but focused on realistic and ethical behavior to restore financial integrity to America).
    How would you describe your work style (academic field or fashion style, or both, or something entirely different)?
    I am a complete blend of all of this.
    Which is the one thing you can’t live without?
    My family.
    What inspires you?
    Knowing that my effort will help others get their own financial growth and personal economic satisfaction and improve their own quality of life.
    A book that has changed/made the most impression in your life?
    “The Templar Legacy” by Steve Berry and Vince Flynn (late) Term Limits. So it would be a tie. Their characters and writing style inspired me to write and develop my own.
    Now, this twice bankrupt failure of an Economic Developer is bragging that he is an "economic life coaching for some pretty well known celebrity clients, CEO’s, and other high wealth folks." Funny, how that doesn't show on his current bankruptcy nor does a penny in book sales. Holbrook wrote in detail about his desperate attempts to sell books and break even after losing money doing so. How much income is he hiding or it all this a lie to sucker in more warm marks?

His speeches are lie-filled sessions to trick clueless marks into buying timeshares. That is not a financial investment discussion, but the promotion of a seedy scam. Holbrook now has no Economic Developer related credentials and isn't even qualified for dog catcher.

What clients could this guy with his retched reputation have? Who wants to associate with a litigious goon who has sued half the planet including the taxpayers for commenting on his theme park from hell that will leave them holding the bag for 24 million?
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazon Best Selling Author??? How many copies do you have to sell to get that designation, 1?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Amazon Best Selling Author??? How many copies do you have to sell to get that designation, 1?
    None.

You just need to know how to type it
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Another Holbrook diatribe from hell:

http://www.realscam.com/f11/dealing-...html#post96348

Love some Bunny! I do!

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Time for the IEDC to fire that buffoon Jeff Finkle:

http://www.realscam.com/f11/dealing-...html#post96353

Love some Bunny! I do!

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

Jeff Finkle should be fired for failing to do his duty for the IEDC (International Economic Development Council. Finkle was made aware in 2012 of numerous ethics violations by Holbrook in writing by me with verifiable documentation.

Don Allen Holbrook was honored with the Fellow Member Designation in 2008 in large part for the failed Earthquest project. Notice the people in the picture linked below. From left to right we have Frank McCrady of the East Montgomery County Improvement District that spent 24 million for a theme park that is still on paper, Chris Brown of Contour Entertainment who has been following Holbrook around for years and has not yet had anything come to fruition with him, then we have the Holbrooks and the Finkles. Jeff Finkle is the errant head of the International Development Council who has for 2 decades looked away while Don Holbrook committed resume fraud, lied to clients, headed a fraudulent charity that he served as CEO for that was set up to promote the non-existent for profit Earthquest theme park and much more. That award is a complete farce. Don Allen Holbrook hasn't had a successful project in over a decade and before that was fired from 2 Economic Developer positions and not renewed for a third.

IEDC_PR_nov08.pdf

[[ASIN:1436363934 Who Moved My Smokestack?: America's Failure to Protect Our Jobs and Stop the Erosion of the American Dream]] In that tripe written in 2008, Holbrook brags of his success in New Caney with the billion dollar Earthquest theme park that is still on paper and likely will never get off it. How is the taxpayers being out 24 million for bupkis a success? Holbrook and his LLCs made over 1.2 million and he had a hand in very pie in clear conflicts of interest in every aspect of this colossal failure.

Holbrook lied to his clients in Pahrump, NV about Earthquest as well to trick them into paying him more money. Note he claims that Earthquest is going great guns and the scope of the project has not been reduced. He claims that he and Contour Entertainment are buying the property for the park that summer (2011) and that ground breaking will take place in December 2011 or the first quarter of 2012.

http://www.pahrumpnv.org/images/uplo...14_Backup3.pdf

Love some Bunny! I do!

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 2:57 PM
    To: Soapboxmom
    Subject: FW: Hi

So, I take it the IEDC is not going to discipline its rogue member. The thread stays as is until they do:

http://www.realscam.com/f11/iedc-int...holbrook-1240/

Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 1:54 PM
    To: soapboxmom@hotmail.com
    Subject: Hi

Heather,

Is there any chance that we can remove the board listing that is currently on your blog? I do not know what these things are called, so if I have called it something wrong, please excuse me.

I am certainly sorry to see this get so ugly on both sides. Please do not quote anything in this email.

Best wishes.

Jeff

--
    Jeffrey A. Finkle, CEcD
    President and CEO of the International Economic Development Council
    734 15th St. NW Suite 900
    Washington, DC 20005

The International Economic Development Council's 2012 Annual Conference, September 30 - October 3 in Houston, Texas, will address the challenges and opportunities of growing jobs and investment in today's global economy. By energizing and empowering regional partners through shared messaging, resources, and best practices, communities small and large can reap the benefits and remain competitive.

Support the Bollinger Foundation, a unique foundation that supports families in the field of community development, public housing and economic development.

Connect to me through LinkedIn
    I made certain that Jeff Finkle was aware of everything Don Allen Holbrook was doing. Finkle's response was to cry around about how Holbrook's son is his godson. Ridiculous! His job as the president of the IEDC is to see that it is properly run and that clients and the public can trust in the folks using the designations of the organization. The IEDC most certainly can bring a former member up on charges that has lied to clients numerous times over the years and is still using the organizations designations fraudulently.

Don Allen Holbrook should have been thoroughly investigated years ago, but Jeff Finkle always covers up for this lying fraud that has cost the taxpayers millions and millions of dollars. Holbrook should be publicly reprimanded and sanctioned so that he can't cause any more harm to clients and the unsuspecting taxpayers footing the bill. The fact he actually sued the taxpayers that commented on the Earthquest theme park debacle that is still on paper and will cost them 24 million dollars is beyond despicable and totally unprofessional. Jeff Finkle just keeps cheering this sick scammer on.

The board of directors needs to take action against Holbrook immediately. And if Jeff Finnkle can't put aside his emotions and personal relationships and do his duties to the IEDC then he should be replaced by the board immediately. How can clients and the public have any trust in an organization that clearly can't police itself and uphold its own Code of Ethics. Don Allen Holbrook and his supporter Jeff Finkle have done immeasurable harm to the reputation of the IEDC.

ARTICLE IX - STAFF

1. President
    The Board of Directors shall appoint a President who is hereby authorized to manage the business and operations of the Council in accordance with policy established by the Board of Directors. Such authorization shall include but not be limited to the power to sign grants and contracts on behalf of the Council, to negotiate and accept contracts within the parameters of the approved annual budget, to hire and dismiss employees, consultants and other agents and representatives, to set wages and fringe benefits, and to manage the funds of the Council within the approved annual budget. In addition to such other duties as the Board may from time to time prescribe, the President shall report on the Council’s financial condition to the Board of Directors; prepare reports for submission to the Board of Directors; and to keep accurate minutes of all meetings of the Board of Directors.

Board members are listed alphabetically. Click on a board member's name to read a brief biography.
    Mr. William Allen
    President & CEO
    Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation
    444 S Flower St Fl 37
    Los Angeles, CA 90071-2901
    Phone: (213) 236-4814
    Email: bill.allen@laedc.org
    Term Expires: December 2016

Ms. Susan Amring, CEcD, EcD
    Director, Economic Development
    City of Mississauga
    300 City Centre Dr
    Mississauga, ON L5B 3C1
    Phone: (905) 615-3200
    Email: susan.amring@mississauga.ca
    Term Expires: December 2017

Mr. Darrell Auterson, CEcD, EDFP
    President & CEO
    York County Economic Alliance
    144 Roosevelt Ave.
    Ste. 100
    York, PA 17401-1433
    Phone: (717) 771-4573
    Email: dauterson@ycea-pa.org

Mr. David Berzina, CEcD, FM
    Executive Vice President
    Ft. Worth Chamber of Commerce
    777 Taylor St Ste 900
    Fort Worth, TX 76102-4914
    Phone: (817) 336-2491
    Email: dberzina@fortworthchamber.com

Ms. Dyan Lingle Brasington, CEcD, FM
    Vice President, Innovation & Research
    Towson University
    8000 York Rd, Administration Bld, Rm 301
    Towson, MD 21252
    Phone: (410) 704-3780
    Email: dbrasington@towson.edu

Ms. Marva Bryan, CEcD
    Chief Finance Office and Business Development Officer
    Development Authority of Fulton County
    141 Pryor St. Suite 1031
    Atlanta, GA 30303
    Phone: (404) 612-8073
    Email: marva.bryan@fultoncountyga.gov

Mr. Chris Camacho
    Executive Vice President
    Greater Phoenix Economic Council
    2 N. Central Ave. Suite 2500
    Phoenix, AZ 85004
    Phone: (602) 256-7700
    Email: ccamacho@gpec.org

Mr. Robert J. Camoin, CEcD
    President & CEO
    Camoin Associates, Inc.
    120 West Ave
    Suite 303
    Saratoga Springs, NY 12866-8007
    Phone: (518) 899-2608
    Email: rcamoin@camoinassociates.com

Mr. Tim Chase, CEcD, FM
    CEO
    Hutto Economic Development Corporation
    P.O. Box 1016
    Hutto, TX 78634
    Phone: (512) 759-2806
    Email: Tchase@huttoedc.com

Mr. Christopher M. Chung
    Chief Executive Officer
    Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina
    15000 Weston Parkway
    Cary, NC 27513
    Phone: (919) 447-7777
    Email: chris.chung@edpnc.com

Ms. Amy J. Clickner, CEcD
    CEO
    Lake Superior Community Partnership
    501 S Front St
    Marquette MI 49855-4732
    Phone: (906) 226-9658
    Email: aclickner@marquette.org

Dr. Jim Collard, PhD
    Director, Planning & Economic Development
    Citizen Potawatomi Nation
    1601 Gordon Cooper Dr
    Shawnee, OK 74801
    Phone: (405) 275-3121
    Email: jcollard@potawatomi.org

Ms. Hilary Coman, CEcD
    Vice President, Enterprise Operational Risk Management
    Wells Fargo Co.
    301 S. Tryon Street 8th Floor Tower
    MAC D1130-080
    Charlotte, NC 28282
    Phone: (704) 374-7952
    Email: Hilary.c.coman@wellsfargo.com

Mr. Bryan Daniels, CEcD
    President & CEO
    Blount Partnership
    201 South Washington Street
    Maryville, TN 37804
    Phone: (865)983-7715
    Email: BDaniels@blountpartnership.com

Ms. Linda DiMario, CEcD
    Senior Director, Economic Development & Tourism
    Irvine Chamber of Commerce
    2485 McCabe Way Suite 150
    Irvine, CA 92614
    Phone: (949) 660-9112
    Email: ldimario@irvinechamber.com

Mr. Neil Everson, EcD, CEcD
    Director, Economic Development & Real Estate
    City of Hamilton - Ontario
    71 Main Street West, 7th Floor
    Hamilton, ON L8P 4Y5
    Canada
    Phone: (905) 546-2424
    Email: neil.everson@hamilton.ca

Ms. Kristen Fish, CEcD
    Principal
    Redevelopment Resources, LLC
    211 S. Paterson St., Suite 320
    Madison, Wisconsin 53703
    Phone: (608) 729-1807
    Email: kfish@redevelopment-resources.com

Mr. Raymond Gilley
    President
    Decide DeKalb Development Authority
    Two Decatur Town Center, Suite 150
    125 Clairemont Ave.
    Decatur, GA 30030
    Phone: (404) 687-2730
    Email: rgilley@decidedekalb.com

Ms. Gynii A. Gilliam
    President
    Coeur D'Alene Area EDC - Jobs Plus
    210 Sherman Ave., Suite 206
    Coeur D Alene, ID 83814
    Phone: (208) 667-4753
    Email: gynii@relocatetoidaho.org

Ms. Cecilia Harry
    Executive Director
    Greater Fremont Development Council
    1301 Harney St.
    Omaha, NE 68102
    Phone: (402) 233-7141
    Email: charry@selectgreateromaha.com

Mr. Mario Hernandez
    President
    San Antonio Economic Development Foundation
    602 E. Commerce St.
    San Antonio, TX 78296-1628
    Phone: (210) 226-1394
    Email: marioh@sanantonioedf.com

Mr. Clarence L. Hulse
    Economic Development Corporation of Michigan City
    Two Cadence Park Plaza
    Michigan City, IN 46360
    Phone: (219) 873-1211
    Email: hulsecl@yahoo.com

Mr. Tom Kucharski, CEcD
    President and CEO
    Buffalo Niagara Enterprise
    665 Main St. Suite 200, Buffalo, NY 14203
    Phone: (716) 842-1357
    Email: tkucharski@buffaloniagara.org

Ms. Heather Lalonde, CEcD, EcD
    Chief Executive Officer
    Economic Developers Council of Ontario
    6505 Marlene Ave
    Cornwall, ON
    Canada K6H 7H9
    Phone: (613) 931-9827
    Email: edco@edco.on.ca

Ms. Allison Larsen, CEcD
    Principal
    TadZo
    4609 Scenic Drive
    Yakima, WA 98908
    Phone: (509) 972-0833
    Email: Allison@tadzoconsulting.com

Ms. Carol Kraus Lauffer
    Partner
    Business Cluster Development
    3186 Bryant St.
    Palo Alto, CA 94306
    Phone: (650) 387-3159
    carol@clusterdevelopment.com

Mr. Andrew T. Levine
    President & Chief Creative Officer
    Development Counsellors International
    215 Park Ave S, 10th Fl
    New York, NY 10003
    Phone: (212) 725-0707
    Email: andy.levine@aboutdci.com

Mr. Jeffrey Malehorn
    President & CEO
    World Business Chicago
    177 N. State Street, Suite 500
    Chicago, IL 60601
    Phone: (312) 553-2251
    Email: jeff.malehorn@worldbusinesschicago.com

Mr. Scott Martinez, CEcD
    President
    North Louisiana Economic Partnership
    415 Texas Street, Suite 320
    Shreveport, LA 71101
    Phone: (318) 677-2512
    Email: smartinez@nlep.org

Mr. Brian P. McGowan
    Principal
    Dentons
    303 Peachtree St NE #5300
    Atlanta, GA 30308
    Email: brian.mcgowan@dentons.com

Mr. Rodrick T. Miller
    CEO
    Detroit Growth Economic Corporation
    500 Griswold St
    Detroit, MI 48226
    Phone: (313) 963-2940
    Email: rmiller@degc.org

Ms. Mary Ann Moon, CEcD
    VP, Economic Development
    TICE Engineering, Inc
    360 Towne Center Blvd, Suite 301
    Ridgeland, MS 39157
    Phone: (601) 900-8066
    Email: maryann.moon@ticeeng.com

Mr. Tracey Nichols
    Director, Economic Development
    City of Cleveland, Department of Economic Development
    601 Lakeside Ave E, Room 210
    Cleveland City Hall
    Cleveland, OH 44114
    Phone: (216) 664-3611
    Email: tnichols2@city.cleveland.oh.us

Mr. Mark O'Connell
    CEO
    OCO Global
    6 Citylink Business Park
    Belfast, Antrim BT12 4HB
    United Kingdom
    Phone: +44(0)2890 241849
    Fax: +44(0)2890 242597
    Email: mark.oconnell@ocoglobal.com

Ms. Diane Palmintera
    President
    Innovation Associates
    1612 Washington Plz N,
    2nd Floor
    Reston, VA 20190-4303
    Phone: (703) 925-9402
    Email: dpalmintera@innovationassoc.com

Mr. Jonas Peterson, CEcD
    CEO
    Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance
    6795 Edmond St. Suite 260
    Las Vegas, NV 89118
    Phone: (702) 791-0000
    Email: jonasp@lvgea.org

Mr. Lyneir Richardson
    Executive Director, Center for Urban Entrepreneurship and Economic Development
    Rutgers Business School
    One Washington Park, 10th Floor
    Newark, NJ 07102
    Phone: (973) 353-5987
    Email: lrichardson@business.rutgers.edu

Ms. Jan Rogers
    CEO
    Regional Economic Development Corporation for Eastern Idaho
    901 Pier View Drive Suite 204
    PO Box 51564
    Idaho Falls, ID 83405-1564
    Phone: (208) 534-1318
    Email: janr@easternidaho.org

Mr. Gilberto Salinas
    Executive Vice President
    Brownsville Economic Development Council
    301 Mexico Boulevard, Suite F-1
    Brownsville, TX 78520
    Phone: (956) 541-1183
    Email: gsalinas@bedc.com

Mr. John B. Sternlicht, CEcD, Esq.
    CEO
    Economic Development Association of Skagit County
    204 West Montgomery Street
    P.O. Box 40
    Mt. Vernon, WA 98273
    Phone: (360) 336-6114
    Cell: (206) 450-1302
    Email: John@skagit.org

Mr. Michael J. Taylor
    Senior Vice President, Community Development Banking
    PNC Bank
    1900 East Ninth Street
    LOC B7-YB13-35-1
    Cleveland, OH 44114
    Phone: (216) 222-2293
    Email: michael.j.taylor@pnc.com

Ms. Allison J.H. Thompson, CEcD, EDFP
    Economic Development Director
    City of Cedar Hill - Economic Development
    285 Uptown Blvd., Ste. 100
    Cedar Hill, TX 75104
    Phone: (972) 291-5132 ext. 3
    Email: allison.thompson@cedarhilltx.com

Mr. Martin K. Vanags
    President
    Saratoga County Prosperity Partnership
    2911 Route 9
    Malta, NY 12020
    Phone: (317) 464-2227
    Email: mvanags@saratogapartnership.org

Mr. Steve Weathers, CEcD
    CEO
    Erie County Industrial Development Agency
    95 Perry St, Ste 403
    Buffalo, NY 14203
    Phone: (716) 856-6525
    Email: sweathers@ecidany.com

Ms. Joy Wilkins, CEcD
    Serving Communities
    Atlanta, GA
    Phone: (404) 895-6115
    Email: joy@servingcommunities.net

Mr. Roy H. Williams
    President & CEO
    Greater Oklahoma City Chamber
    123 Park Avenue
    Oklahoma City, OK 73102-9005
    Phone: (405) 297-8939
    Email: rwilliams@okcchamber.com

Mr. Ben Wright
    CEO
    Atlas Advertising
    929 Broadway
    Denver, CO 80203
    Phone: (303) 292-3300 Ext.210
    Email: benw@atlas-advertising.com

Last edited by Soapboxmom; 01-22-2016 at 11:10 AM.

Love some Bunny! I do!

24. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Don Allen Holbrook seems determined to take Jeff Finkle down with him:
    Posted on Jan 20, 2016 8:22:29 PM PST
    Don Allen Holbrook says:
    Don,

You can use this brief statement. Tracy is not going to respond any further. I cannot imagine that you and Heather are still going at it. I am not willing to change this message and I am unwilling to post it anywhere. You can if you want. Best wishes

"Don Holbrook is no longer involved in the International Economic Development Council. He is no longer using the certification that he earned, to the best of our knowledge. There are no ethics investigations going on against Don Holbrook as we do not review non-members. Furthermore, we are not aware of any breaches of the industry ethical guidelines under any circumstances. IEDC is not going to respond any further on this issue and nothing from this should imply guilt by Don Holbrook by the professional body."

Jeffrey A Finkle
    President and CEO, International Economic Development Council
    Don Allen Holbrook is still using his CEcD and FM designations in all the places I have named repeatedly. That is resume fraud and the IEDC is obligated to discipline and sanction Holbrook for using them. The IEDC is also fully aware of the deceptions he committed over the years to trick clients into spending thousands of tax dollars paying him for fantasy projects. Holbrook has not had any project come to fruition in over a decade, though he brags to clients of 100s of projects worth billions that created 50,000 jobs. Years ago he was fired from 2 Economic Developer positions and not renewed for a third. Holbrook is nothing but a well dressed thug that has left the taxpayers out millions for bupkis.

Love some Bunny! I do!

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

All that fact based drivel is right out of Don Allen Holbrook's book Soapbox-Momster: Cyber Stalker of the Abyss.
    Social Media Trolls Engagement Tactic
    Don Allen Holbrook
    Jan 20, 2016

This morning I had an interesting conversation with one of my close friends in Texas. I thought I would share this conversation because it underscores a very deep rooted issue on the web related to social media.

As many of you know I have been stalked and bullied and trolled for the past four years by a woman who goes by the name Heather Dobrott and uses up to 7 different online personslities I've been told by security experts. Her most used alias I know of is Soapboxmom.

My recent fiction novella called Soapbox-Momster Cyber Stalker of the Abyss released Christmas 2015 was inspired by what I learned of this huge social media issue myself. While the book is not about her and none of incidents in my story are related to her either. She is posting everywhere on the Internet to the contrary, but that is not factual.

Authors write books from their observations and how things inspire your creativity. I chose to take a very stressful situation and react with a positive action, to write a fiction book that is fun to read and still raises awareness of this travesty within our legal syste, the lack of laws that allow victims of these predators to seek legal restitution and law enforcement to halt such actions. Are police are very aware of this problem and very empathetic but unable to address due to this lack of law and establishment of jurisdiction for online predator crimes.

This past week many of my friends reporting getting highly fraudulent statements about me that cast my character in a very poor light, one which is completely false. So now since my book has come out I am bring attacked by this online bully and stalker as well as my friends and she attacks my book fans reviews on Amazon. She is a very disturbed person.

One of my friends also has now encountered someone trying to impersonate the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, also claiming to know me. Here is what I shared with her.

Typical social media troll and stalker they live in an imaginary world where unlike the real world they feel they are important. They create that world to project who they wish they were but are too inept to have created by their own actions, integrity and character. I have found That they justify any means to their actions as necessary because those that don't agree are either uninformed idiots or bad people. It's also called Hero syndrome they of course are the misunderstood hero going what's right against all odds.

In reality they are delusional self absorbed misfits that are also laced with DNA fueled by sociopath genetic code and a moral compass built on pathological lying. They are very difficult to deal with and only behavior science experts have any hope of addressing their real mental and emotional issues.

In addition they may create multiple fake online personas so that it appears they have others that support their opinion so that normal people are falsely misled into thinking others share their own warped sentiments as being credible and factual. Be careful how you engage them though because in some small percentage of the times they also lash out in the real world physically if they cross the line of real versus made up so much that they believe their own fantasy... then they act on that fantasy and it becomes very dangerous.

I also found another very credible and useful website that is full of awesome information that anyone being subjected to these heinous acts by very malicious people should know about.
    "Cyberstalking is the use of Information and Communications Technology to stalk and refers to a pattern of threatening or malicious behaviors. Cyberstalking may be considered the most dangerous of the three types of information and communications technology harassment, based on posing a credible threat of harm. Legal sanctions range from misdemeanors to felonies and vary by state.

Cyber Harassment differs from Cyberstalking in that it is not involving a credible physical threat. Cyber harassment usually pertains to threatening or harassing messages using Information and Communications Technology to torment an individual, group or organization. Some states approach cyber harassment by including language addressing electronic communications in general harassment laws, while others have created stand-alone cyber harassment statutes.

Cyberbullying and cyber harassment are sometimes used interchangeably, but cyber bullying is used for electronic harassment or bullying among minors. Recent cyber bullying legislation reflects a trend of making school districts the policy enforcers of cyber bullying. As a result, statutes establish the infrastructure for schools to handle this issue by amending existing school anti-bullying policies to include cyber bullying and cyber harassment among school age children. The majority of these state laws establish sanctions for all forms of cyber bullying on school property, school buses and official school functions."

Visit the website at: https://www.ipredator.co/cyberstalking-facts/

Holbrook has the intellect of a head of cabbage. He is rambling on about himself in the book. "In reality they are delusional self absorbed misfits," Holbrook quips, when in fact that he is describing himself perfectly. "He was a site location and public incentive strategist...a board member of the most prestigious international economic development organization in Washington, DC," he writes of the character that is his embodiment. I was one of many that filed numerous complaints with various law enforcement agencies and that did brig the FBI and Texas Rangers in to investigate Earthquest.

Earthquest: Sinkhole for residents’ taxes? - Your Houston News: News
    But with resident concerns that EarthQuest may never happen – even after receiving $7.8 million in bond money and $2.5 million from EMCID, McCrady said – Sadler is cautioning McCrady about his role in continuing to fire the hopes of East County residents and business owners over the promise of EarthQuest.

“Having been a department head of real estate at a major Houston bank for 12 years, I have always been supportive of this project, yet skeptical of its viability for a number of reasons,” Sadler wrote in a letter Wednesday to McCrady.

“There has never been a lender, bank, investment banker or the like who has stepped up to the plate to fund this project. To the best of my knowledge, there has never been an individual or corporation with the ‘credit’ or financial statement to make a project of this scope and size become a reality.

“In short, the entirety of this project has been nothing but photos, renderings and dreams funded with taxpayer dollars.”

Sadler concludes his letter by advising McCrady “that I would not continue advocating this project or addressing the media that ‘this project will happen’ unless and until the above two questions can be answered with clarity and with certain assurances.”

EarthQuest is “busted,” Sadler said. “I’ve been following this for five years; I could have written this a year ago. Hell, enough is enough. It’s unbelievable.”

Sadler said he also has advised McCrady to quit spending money on EarthQuest until an investment banker steps forward.

He also has sent some information regarding EarthQuest to the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office, he said.

“Anytime something is brought to the attention of the Texas Rangers or the Public Integrity Division of the District Attorney’s Office, this office has a duty to investigate,” District Attorney Brett Ligon said about EarthQuest and EMCID’s involvement. “We have been receiving information from not only the county judge but other members of the community regarding what they believe is conduct considered to be questionable.”
    FBI investigating EMCID - Monday, October 01, 2012 - Copyright 2013 Ourtribune.com
    Monday, October 01, 2012

Cynthia Calvert
    The FBI is investigating the East Montgomery County Improvement District, its administrators and some board members. Based on a series of investigative reports by this newspaper, which revealed millions of dollars spent on controversial items, along with equally controversial practices involving the creation of EarthQuest, a dinosaur theme park, The Tribune has learned that the FBI served federal grand jury subpoenas several weeks ago to those close to EMCID. While the complete list is unknown at this time, CEO Frank McCrady, EMCID staff members Suzanne Parmer and Sandy Seelye, and EMCID Board members Leon Cubillas, Leonard Rodgers, Isidor Ybarra, Connie Bloodworth, Vickie Thumann, Sue Rinehart, Linda Floyd and Fred Wetz have all been apprised of the investigation, with some receiving subpoenas..... The Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office and the Texas Rangers also are involved in the investigation.......The attorneys, one of whom introduced himself as the former U.S. Attorney for the Southern District, went on to say the FBI has requested numerous documents including credit card statements, board meeting minutes, contracts, etc. The attorneys said they were representing the board and the staff but warned that if anyone were to get criminal charges filed against them, they will have to hire their own attorney. The Tribune has learned that EMCID has hired prominent Houston lawyer Rusty Hardin, who, according to his website, represents “major corporations, public agencies and high-profile individuals in both civil and criminal litigation.” EMCID has spent more than $100,000 in taxpayer dollars in the last two months, with more than $75,000 going to Hardin alone. Several additional law firms have also been paid thousands of dollars. Previously, The Tribune noted that EMCID legal counsel David Marks receives more than $350,000 annually from EMCID......

You bet I e-mailed all of the IEDC (International Economic Development Association) board members about their then fellow board member and obvious scammer, Don Allen Holbrook. He describes those board members as "folks (that) were less than professionally trained and equipped to handle such situations so that they actually bought into the accusations she made...and asked for his resignation from their board of directors... His professional reputation was destroyed"

The IEDC should have taken action against Holbrook years ago. Now, he has the gall to denigrate them publicly. Jeff Finkle's covering for this lying, litigious and abusive goon for years has totally sullied the IEDC's once sterling reputation. Jeff Finkle must go and the IEDC must take decisive action against this clown that uses their credentials fraudulently and has sullied their name by deceiving clients for 25 years.

Love some Bunny! I do!

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

How to Value our Economic Impact as a Professional Economic Developer?

20 Friday Apr 2012
    Posted by economicdeveloper in Professional Economic Development Ethics & Conduct, The Dark Side of Social Media & the Internet

I would say that anyone in our industry of economic development is normally not the most beloved person of the media, because we recommend the invest of taxpayers monies in order to create the right atmosphere for these types of outcomes to occur. If they were going to occur naturally I think the outcome would already be well down the road. Thus it takes strategic thinkers, visionary leaders, and supporters that want a better tomorrow to agree on taking some form of calculated risk at the expense of their constituents. For sure these are not easy decisions to make. But over the course of a lifetime of service to our profession we do learn the most efficient process for getting to the nub of the matter and making hard choices. Usually those of us in this public spectacle get our fair share of naysayers and critics. With the advent of bloggers we sure draw in many cases our share of unwarranted abuse by uninformed and sometimes malicious and usually people who had no experience and/or involvement in the actual projects being discussed, they are just arm chair experts, with no experience themselves in being game changers, and adding measurable value to our society. Perhaps that is why we draw their negative attention so much.

None the less, one of my biggest questions is so where has the mighty guru the oz of economic development or sometimes even more cynical faux names like the Johnny Appleseed of economic development, gotten the right to proclaim his expertise? Then they use such (alleged slams) like saying that my books are self-published inferring that this means they are not well read and popular amongst my peers. When in actuality my books have sold well and that has been what has propelled my consulting business and my public speaking engagements.
    But finally what is frustrating and irritating and what makes me angry is when they devalue my awards, certifications and accolades given to me over my time of service. They make comments that I am a self-proclaimed expert. This gives no validity to my certifications as a Master Business Retention Consultant, Certified Economic Developer, Certified Economic Development Finance Professional, my life time achievement award given to me by my peers at IEDC allowing me to be called a “Fellow Member,” or ignoring my projects that have won the Governor’s award in Minnesota as the Economic Development Project of the Year, “New Flyer Industries.” The New Flyer project so transformed the Minnesota economy that it created the number one automotive industry in Minnesota and attracted yet another expansion by the company in St. Cloud.......

So when I consider the number of projects I have been involved in from South St. Paul MN, Crookston, MN, Red Wing, MN, Verizon Telecommunications national subject matter expert on economic development targeted foundation investments, Wayne County, IN and then consulting literally all over the world these past 6 years, it can be a very huge number......

So after yet another barrage of naysayers and even an attack on my ethics and conduct related to my work in our industry. They even sent all my professional board colleagues a nasty set of invalid media articles from the less than the main stream media and based mainly on blogger commentaries, citing that I should be somehow ashamed of my accolades, my conduct in achieving my results, and somehow accusing me of breaking our official code of ethics....While I feel such malicious and defamatory bloggers will never be capable of accepting the truth or admitting they were wrong in their comments and accusations.

Tell us again that the book is fiction, Holbrook!

Love some Bunny! I do!

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Holbrook babbles:
    8/15/2007

Don Holbrook has recently been hired to evaluate the feasibility of creating a $6M capital campaign to fund the launch of Chicago metropolitan areas fastest growing county, Dupage County's new Economic Development Organization, Dupage Biz in conjunction with Stellar Fundraising Consultants. Stellar utilizes Holbrook's expertise to evaluate the economic development program initiatives, interview key business leaders and politicians and suggest modifications to the goals to meet the expectations of the business and political constituents.

Don A. Holbrook

http://www.realscam.com/f11/don-alle...html#post23961

Internet Archive: Wayback Machine20070428181612/http://www.stellarfundraising.com/team/holbrook.html

Don A. Holbrook, CEcD
    Vice President and Senior Consultant

Don Holbrook is a published author through the various professional journals such as the Council for Urban Economic Development Commentary, IEDC Economic Development Journal. He also wrote a monthly feature column for nationally distributed Business Facilities Magazine, has written several economic development pieces in local and regional newspapers and previously hosted a monthly public television show on development issues. He has been featured on numerous radio talk shows related to his field of expertise. He has been interviewed by the USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Canadian Business Magazine, New York Times, Washington Post, Site Selection Magazine, Inside Economic Development and Plant Sites & Parks magazine.
    Serving STELLAR Clients
    Don utilizes his vast economic development and funding experience and expertise to benefit STELLAR clients through the development of cutting edge programs, probative exploration of funding alternatives, and skillful campaign management.
    A STELLAR Career
    With over 16 years of practical field experience at the executive practitioner level of economic development, Don has been a pioneer in the development of new methodologies such as risk shared investments, technology driven site selection methodologies (the national adopted best practice) and the collaborative legislative economic development policies for growth of industries. He has developed in conjunction with the International Economic Development Council, a national workforce development compendium of best practices, the encyclopedia of economic development terms and practices, and worked in the early stages of development of the national certification test.
    Don is attributed with creating the first economic development member based portal on the World Wide Web in 1994 and currently has a license agreement for technology applications pertaining to two patent pending economic development business applications utilizing the World Wide Web for a site location methodology.
    In addition to his background in technology and best practice research, Don has been an instrumental subject matter expert on the development of funding concepts and organizational sustainable revenue models within his industry. He has extensive experience in community funding models, community venture capital, and federal and state collaborative funding arrangements. He has been a successful grant recipient over seven times from the state and federal government in the past ten years, raising millions in matched funds for community based organizations. Currently he is publishing his first book within the field of business and economic development (Who Moved My Smoke Stack?).
    A STELLAR Foundation
    Don is a Certified Economic Developer and he, his wife and
    children live in Arizona.
    Internet Archive: Wayback Machine20080705193347/http://www.stellarfundraising.com/team/holbrook.html

2012:
    draino (AKA Don Allen Holbrook)--- 9 hours ago - quote - hide comments Your just stupid and too self absorbed to understand contracts and obligations. Holbrook was hired to manage the process and he followed the direction of the EQI board, which was authorized and funded by EMCID. EMCIDs chairman was also the EQI Chairman. Holbrook was never hired to find funding for either the theme park or EQI. Your a stay at home conspiracy theory idiot who watches too many made up Hollywood shows.

draino --- 8 hours ago - quote - hide comments Soapboxmom why don't you focus on the real causes of the previous EarthQuest project failure and EQI? EMCID bought the former developers promises along with EQI and Marlin Atlantis failed to deliver on their promises to both EMCID and EQI. That is the cause of the failure not Holbrook you idiot!
    EAST MONTGOMERY COUNTY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT / Directors approve contracts / Contract OK'd for theme park consultant 11/29/2007 | Archives | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle
    EAST MONTGOMERY COUNTY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT / Directors approve contracts / Contract OK'd for theme park consultant

SUZANNE WEST, Houston Chronicle Correspondent

Thu 11/29/2007 Houston Chronicle, Section ThisWeek, Page 6, 2 STAR Edition
    East Montgomery County Improvement District directors approved contracts for services to the district. These ranged from site surveying to retaining consulting services in connection with the Earth Quest theme park project at a special directors meeting Nov. 7.
    The directors will retain Don Holbrook and the Vercitas Group for consulting services in connection with the for-profit theme park portion of the Earth Quest project.
    Under the terms of the $25,000 contract, Holbrook will provide the district with outside consulting services connected with securing financing and investors, said Frank McCrady, EMCID president and CEO.
    "We want to make sure he stays with the project and makes the presentations," said McCrady.
    Holbrook has already been working with the project's promoters, founders and the district and was actively involved in the process that selected the site of the Earth Quest venture.
    The district has five potential financing sources for the for-profit portion of the project, he said.

Holbrook is obviously desperate to hide his colossal failure in securing the financing / investors. His old buddies from the fundraising business that bailed from Stellar with him under odd circumstances to say the least were involved in the fundraising for Earthquest when he as the CEO for the defunct Earthquest charity brought them in. Now, we have proof from Archive.org that he was in fact a VP in the fundraising industry during the time he was BSing McCrady and many others with his talk of 100s of successful projects worth billions that created 50,000 fiction and was wallowing in his chapter 7 bankruptcy writing off 1.29 million in legal fees alone. This liar and fraud should have been reined in by Jeff Finkle and the IEDC years ago!

Love some Bunny! I do!

32. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Fund Someone Start Fundraising Search

To view this private campaign, enter the password provided by the campaign owner below:
    Password:
    When is this sleazebag going to stop begging for money? The many campaigns he has launched have all been colossal failures.

Love some Bunny! I do!

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Knights Templar Documentary Movie

Fundraising campaign by Don Holbrook

• Story
    • Updates 0
    • Rewards 5
    • Backers & Comments 0
    • Created By
    • Followers 0

US$0.00
      Donated So Far
      $75.00 Raised offline

Total: $75.00

Help this ongoing fundraising campaign by making a donation and spreading the word.

Donate $3.00 Or More
      Advanced Illustrated Ebook
      0 Backers

Donate $45.00 Or More
      Custom Knight Templar Movie Tee Shirt
      0 Backers

Donate $79.00 Or More
      Signed
      0 Backers

Donate $595.00 Or More
      Named Movie Credit in the Film Rolling Credits
      0 Backers

Donate $2000.00 Or More

Hollywood Movie Mogul Package
      0 Backers

Tell me about the Movie?
      In order to get access to the PPM and Business Case YOU must first visit our landing page at www.ninth-templar.com/investors and agree to the terms and conditions of disclosure and the confidential nature of our information. It also states that you cannot publicly discuss our documents, and any of the information disclosed to you as a potential investor. Once you have approved and accepted those terms and conditions it will allow you to view and download the documents. Your signature must be received via www.docusign.com prior to your investment being considered valid. Once you have done this and as part of the application process... you must fill out short Investor Information Background questionnaire. Without utilizing this approach you cannot become an investor.
      The Hollywood movie industry has begun to transform with the enormous increase in social media and crowd funding and the ownership and funding of movies is evolving rapidly so that the fans can not only have a say in the production of movies they desire but also profit from those investments. Today it is very possible for the fans to own movie points (percentage of royalty based income) right along with the production company and the Director, Producers, Actors and other major investors.
      Our documentary film will tell the tale of one of the most mysterious unsolved secrets of history the legend of the Knights Templar Order.
      Who is the Movie's Director and What is his vision for this film?
      The Director Phillip Guzman has an eye for creating lush and highly engaging films on very competitive budgets. His vision for this documentary was to explore and tell the tale of the Knights Templar much along the lines of a major motion picture, since most of their history since their disappearance on Friday the 13th in 1307 is unknown even today. Guzman will bring major motion picture special effects and cinematography to the documentary to make it a highly entertaining yet educational film. He will explore what happened to the nearly 125,000 knights after the capture of their Grand Master and 600 knights when the Pope and King Phillip IV of France conspired to capture the knights and destroy their order. Yet the Knights enormous treasury, their archives and mysterious secrets evaded capture and disappeared during the diaspora and remain a mystery even today. What gave the knights so much power and where did their wealth and knowledge disappear to and how may it have been continued and evolved to impact the world we live in today? What might the Knights have found that worried the Vatican and Pope with regard to the secret leaking out into the mainstream of society? Where might those secrets be hidden today? All of these fascinating questions will be explored.
      The funding of this documentary package is very unique and could be quite profitable for the contributing investors in the Hollywood Movie Mogul Package. Let's explore what is included:
      What do I get if I become a Contributing Owner?
      Ownership in the Film Royalty Revenue Distribution
      Name Recognition as one of the Owners in the rolling film credits along with a framed picture of your name and a miniature movie trailer poster (picked up Opening Night at the VIP Gala)
      (2) Two Tickets to the VIP Red Carpet Movie Premiere at Graumann's Chinese Theater with the Actors, Director, Producers, Author and major Hollywood entertainment media along with invitations to the after-glow cocktail party and meet the stars event. Pictures will be taken on the Red Carpet by a Hollywood Photography Company.
      (1) Commemorative Movie Premiere Tee Shirt celebrating opening night and the owners club participation
      (1) Signed & Numbered Limited First Edition Illustrated and Leather Bound Novel "The Ninth Templar-Guardians of the Grail" the story that inspired the documentary film... written by world renowned Knights Templar expert Don Holbrook.
      How much does this cost me?
      $1750 which includes the transaction fee cost and the Crowd Funding site
      How will I realize a Return on Investment?
      The Contributing Investment Owners will be paid (30%) thirty percent of the films gross net revenue from film royalties just as the other founding owners will be paid from this same methodology, minus marketing, distribution and licensure costs. The revenue of a documentary film can run for decades and can pay a regular and quite profitable revenue stream to all the royalty owners over a very long time period. Our documentary is being made so that it will command a very nice market competitive posture as it will be interesting and yet still visually entertaining and thus allow us to distribute widely on all platforms such as major media channels, iTunes, Amazon Prime and Netflix.
      When do we expect to begin actual filming and production?
      Summer of 2016 is our scheduled pace for the full production of the film with a release in early 2017.

The director is the guy who did the Earthquest "documantary"

STARmeter
    SEE RANK
    Down 26,708 this week
    View rank on IMDbPro »

Phillip Guzman

Director | Writer | Producer

Official Photos »
    Phillip Guzman is a director and writer, known for 2:22 (2008), Desdemona: A Love Story (2009) and The Lawless (2007). See full bio »

Filmography

Jump to: Director | Writer | Producer | Actor | Self
    Hide Show Director (6 credits)

2015 Hit Call (Short) (completed)

Dead Awake (post-production)

2012 A Kiss and a Promise

2009 Desdemona: A Love Story

2008 2:22

2007 The Lawless (Video)

Hide Show Writer (4 credits)

2012 A Kiss and a Promise (screenplay)

2009 Desdemona: A Love Story (writer)

2008 2:22 (written by)

2007 The Lawless (Video)

Hide Show Producer (5 credits)

Dead Awake (producer) (post-production)

2012 A Kiss and a Promise (co-producer)

2009 Desdemona: A Love Story (producer)

2008 2:22 (co-producer)

2007 The Lawless (Video) (producer)

Hide Show Actor (4 credits)

2012 A Kiss and a Promise
    Photographer

2009 Desdemona: A Love Story
    Michael
    2008 2:22
    The Butcher
    2007 The Lawless (Video)
    The Butcher

Hide Show Self (1 credit)

2011 How We Covered It (Documentary)
    Himself

All of Holbrook's projects in the last decade have been total flops. Taxpayers have spent millions and nothing has come to fruition. The shining example being the billion dollar Earthquest theme park that will cost the taxpayers 24 million for bupkis. Holbrook went all over the country and was tossed out or sued by the other entities that he tried to pitch his destination theme park BS to. Who in their right mind would invest a penny in this sure money loser?

Love some Bunny! I do!

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Tell me about the Movie?
    In order to get access to the PPM and Business Case YOU must first visit our landing page at www.ninth-templar.com/investors and agree to the terms and conditions of disclosure and the confidential nature of our information. It also states that you cannot publicly discuss our documents, and any of the information disclosed to you as a potential investor. Once you have approved and accepted those terms and conditions it will allow you to view and download the documents. Your signature must be received via www.docusign.com prior to your investment being considered valid. Once you have done this and as part of the application process... you must fill out short Investor Information Background questionnaire. Without utilizing this approach you cannot become an investor.

Select Page

No Results Found

The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.

Recent Posts

Archives

Categories

Recent Comments

Holbrook's link leads to that page that says in no uncertain terms "No Results Found." What a dope!

Love some Bunny! I do!

38. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"No Results Found"?.......sounds like his resume

40. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pantherdadX2 View Post
    "No Results Found"?.......sounds like his resume
    I've seen "resume puffery" before, but when I read this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Allen Holbrook View Post
    I run my own investment fund, and I do about six to ten paid professional speeches a week here in Las Vegas as a Vacation Advocate and financial investment speaker
    ... I just about laughed 'till I cried -> "I'M A TIMESHARE SALESMAN AND I PUT MY PAYCHECKS IN A WELLS FARGO CHECKING ACCOUNT"

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Allen Holbrook View Post
    ... those posts are permanent and they can ruin someone's life, real world social status, professional ability to earn a living ...
    I tell ya, I'm cryin' in my beer here.

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

42. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Financial investment speaker? Guess we could give him the benefit of the doubt there. Those timeshares, when resold, COULD net a financial windfall of $2.00...........in another 100 yrs. or so, when bread's $100.00 a loaf.

44. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Knights Templar Movie Mogul Investor Package Rough Draft

Don Holbrook 6 views

Knightstemplarmovie.com
    Producer:
    James LaMarr - IMDb
    Producer (7 credits)
    2015 Hit Call (Short) (producer) (completed)

Dead Awake (producer) (post-production)

2014/I Flutter (associate producer)

2010 Psychic Experiment (executive producer) / (producer)

2009 Desdemona: A Love Story (executive producer) / (producer)

2009 Rockabilly Baby (co-executive producer)

2007 The Lawless (Video) (producer)
    Holbrook's latest money begging video got a whopping 6 views including me in 17 hours. He has no likes or shares on his tweet. The video tells us the name of his worthless producer with nothing of any significance to his credit. And, the viewer is told to go to his Knightstemplarmoviedotcom site which is still a heaping pile of dung. When is this total loser going to crawl back under his rock?

Love some Bunny! I do!

46. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Love some Bunny! I do!

48. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

https://www.facebook.com/TheKnightsT...AllenHolbrook/

Time to shut down Don Allen Holbrook's Knights Templar Movie Scam before anyone else loses money thanks to this lying litigious goon!

Love some Bunny! I do!

50. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post