Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 53 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1531

Thread: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

Another glowing recommendation for the litigious goon:

http://www.realscam.com/f12/blue-gre...759/#post75006
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

Gotta love blimp-base's play on words in his letter to Ray. So, He's gone from "creating" over 50,000 jobs to "ASSisting (emphasis on the ass) in the creation of over 50,000 jobs by being on a board that approves small business loans". That's like driving down the road and claiming to create a job by throwing your trash out the window. Someones got to clean it up, right?

Speaking of trash, perhaps Wind Bag is looking in all the wrong places for a review on his book. He should contact the United Refuse Workers of America. Maybe a few of their members have accidently stumbled on a copy whilst rummaging during their daily routine and read a sentence ......or two. Oh, what the hell am I talking about....if that happened......they'd throw it right back where it belonged.

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pantherdadX2 View Post
    Gotta love blimp-base's play on words in his letter to Ray. So, He's gone from "creating" over 50,000 jobs to "ASSisting (emphasis on the ass) in the creation of over 50,000 jobs by being on a board that approves small business loans". That's like driving down the road and claiming to create a job by throwing your trash out the window. Someones got to clean it up, right?

Speaking of trash, perhaps Wind Bag is looking in all the wrong places for a review on his book. He should contact the United Refuse Workers of America. Maybe a few of their members have accidently stumbled on a copy whilst rummaging during their daily routine and read a sentence ......or two. Oh, what the hell am I talking about....if that happened......they'd throw it right back where it belonged.
    You ARE kidding, right? Even confirmed dumpster divers would give windy-britches book a wide margin...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Don Holbrook ‏@9thTemplar 19h Customer Reviews for Next America 2nd Edition http://wp.me/p26CUa-ad via @9thTemplar please take time to add your review to Amazon, thanks
    Details

Soapboxmom, a customer just told us your review was helpful to them while shopping on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Next-Ameri...DateDescending

Clown boy is still begging for reviews and I am still the most recent and the first one listed. That is sure swell of him to publicize my helpful review! Hilarious!
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 08-08-2014 at 05:56 PM.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Become Part of the Movement Today to Rebuild the American Dream

Posted by economicdeveloper in The Next America Discussion

WE The People Want YOU to become an Agent for Positive Change in America Today! Join our Movement Now

We live today in a time that may cause us to watch the decline of the Greatest nation on earth!

Join the movement to rebuild the American Dream before it is too late! You are either part of the solution or part of the problem, but you cannot straddle on the fence on this issue. Show your patriotic support for the country our Founding Fathers envisioned for us all, before we allow it slip away from us on our watch.

God Bless America… and all those that support the truly American Ideal of Freedom from Oppression!

Follow me on Twitter to become better informed on how you can become an Agent for Positive Change Today!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fjjm303 View Post

WE The People Want YOU to become an Agent for Positive Change in America Today! Join our Movement Now

We live today in a time that may cause us to watch the decline of the Greatest nation on earth!

Join the movement to rebuild the American Dream before it is too late! You are either part of the solution or part of the problem, but you cannot straddle on the fence on this issue. Show your patriotic support for the country our Founding Fathers envisioned for us all, before we allow it slip away from us on our watch.

God Bless America… and all those that support the truly American Ideal of Freedom from Oppression!

Follow me on Twitter to become better informed on how you can become an Agent for Positive Change Today!
    Obviously a bowel movement!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Holbrook's not watching the decline of the greatest nation on earth, he's been a part of it for most of his career. What? WE The People Want YOU. Who's he trying to be? Uncle Sam?,,,,more like Uncle SCAM if you ask me. I'll just file that one in his ever growing list of nicknames, right in front of his given Indian name, WindBag. FatA$$ really needs to lay off the Peace - Pipe.

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

EarthQuest looks forward to potential capital infusion - Your Houston News: News

Chris Brown and the mysterious investors did not show as promised. Earthquest will now be taken off of future EMCID agendas until such time as Brown has money and contracts in hand. Earthquest is busted!

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/courier/new

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Show Me the Money
    Aug22 by economicdeveloper /Don Allen Holbrook

Every business deal that is being contemplated usually makes a few costly assumptions or leaves money on the table.

If you or your company are considering expanding and investing in new facilities and hiring folks to work, then there are some awesome resources available to you .

These site location decisions can be handled by a veteran site location consultant such as myself and garner a much greater ROI on your investment.

Here is the best part. Most of the risk for hiring and paying for this negotiation are only paid, if I’m successful.

This is just like the movie… Allow me to give you opinion on your options . If you like the opinion, then you can pay the performance success fee once we have negotiated and secured the monetary public incentives package. This money found for you usually can amount to a range of 40% to 20% of your total investment. Not a bad ROI now on your use of funds.

Any project whether an expansion or relocation is eligible for this type of monetary partnership with the various governmental agencies .

If you’re interested in a preliminary discussion just drop me an email at EconomicDeveloper@gmail.com

Nothing ventured nothing gained, so let me Show You the Money!
    Don Allen Holbrook got 1.2 million of various Earthquest pies and look at the result. He is out there trying to collect millions more from unsuspecting taxpayers (governmental agencies) for projects that will likely never happen. He says, "Here is the best part. Most of the risk for hiring and paying for this negotiation are only paid, if I’m successful." Brilliant! Texas taxpayers, demand a refund from Holbrook, the dubious consultant! What legitimate business and governmental agency would ever get tangled up with this dubious and exceedingly dishonest consultant???

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Don Holbrook @9thTemplar · 6h

If you have ideas for getting interviews in the media regarding becoming an agent to create positive progress... #Next America, contact me

Desperately scrounging for ways to make the big bucks looting the vaults filled with taxpayer money? How about some serious postmortem on Earthquest!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Don Allen Holbrook got 1.2 million of various Earthquest pies and look at the result. He is out there trying to collect millions more from unsuspecting taxpayers (governmental agencies) for projects that will likely never happen. He says, "Here is the best part. Most of the risk for hiring and paying for this negotiation are only paid, if I’m successful." Brilliant! Texas taxpayers, demand a refund from Holbrook, the dubious consultant! What legitimate business and governmental agency would ever get tangled up with this dubious and exceedingly dishonest consultant???
    Finally, Gasbag comes out with the truth in his first sentence in the garbage he posted. Yes, I'd say EarthQuest was a mighty costly assumption for the taxpayers of EMC, and yes, Froggy and his gang of imbiciles left a sackfull of their cash on the round table for Sir Talks-a-Lot, but what table did he leave it on? The black-jack table at the Bellagio? The Luxor? Ceasar's Palace?

Congratulations, Lard-A$$, Your biggest legacy is the worst mistake in the history of East Montgomery County, Texas........

17. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Become an Agent to Rebuild the American Dream

You are part of the problem or the solution. All of us have to participate in advocating for the positive changes we all desire. Each of us needs to understand what’s at risk if we fail to act. Pick up your copy of my latest book, The Next America- Thriving and Surviving in an Unpredictable Economy. You can purchase your copy today at Don Holbrook | Official Author Website

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Become an Agent to Rebuild the American Dream

You are part of the problem or the solution. All of us have to participate in advocating for the positive changes we all desire. Each of us needs to understand what’s at risk if we fail to act. Pick up your copy of my latest book, The Next America- Thriving and Surviving in an Unpredictable Economy. You can purchase your copy today at Don Holbrook | Official Author Website
    Anyone notice the heavenly halo behind the 'second edition' right above the title of Ga$$bag's latest book? I'm wondering.... what happened to the 10 copies of the FIRST edition?

I can just hear it now....lardass talking to his latest unsuspecting victom at BlueGreen Resorts. "With this purchase you will recieve a FREE copy of my best-selling book, 'The Next America - Thriving and Surviving in an Unpredictable Economy'.

heading over to the New Caney site to give em a dose of pantherdad

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pantherdadX2 View Post
    Anyone notice the heavenly halo behind the 'second edition' right above the title of Ga$$bag's latest book?

No halo,

just some of the overflow from the trough from which certain snouts have been helping themselves.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

https://www.linkedin.com/groups/Erra...k=.gmr_2250542

We shall see if the Knights Templar have the integrity to clean up their own house. Will they remove this dark knight from their midst???

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

EconomicDeveloper

How Abolishing the IRS and our Current Tax Code would Stimulate the US Economy

Sunday

Aug 2014

Posted by economicdeveloper in Abolish IRS

≈ Leave a comment

Have you ever considered that before 1913 the United States got along just fine as a national power without having to tax all of her citizens on their wages and earnings? The fact is that our current IRS enforced income system is not only out of date and punitive towards those that want to invest and grow our economy, but also inefficient. The current tax code has not demonstrated the ability to pay for our current cost of governance, yet we remain stuck with it. What sense does this make? It remains in service even though it has failed to produce the revenue to keep our nation out of an untenable irresponsible financial long-term debt obligation that is able for us to cash flow from our revenue sources (taxes, fees, etc.)

We have heard the old saying, if you continue to do the same thing over and over again but expect a different result, then you are insane. You have to change your behavior if you want a different result. The same should hold true with our tax code and the overly zealous and unaccountable bullies that enforce it at the IRS.

The current income tax system is not capable of creating a realistic and fair method to tax those that participate in our economy that will pay our government obligations in the short-term or the long-term. It is time to reinvent our tax code to produce the revenue that will provide all American’s with a financially sound future and not burden us with so much of our money going to pay taxes versus being invested to grow our economy.

If you would like to find out more about how this is all possible and why it should be our single largest economic development initiative for the 21st Century then read my latest book, “the Next America- How to Thrive and Survive in an Unpredictable Economy, 2nd Edition, by Motivational Press.”

All of us need to play a role in redesigning our government’s accountability to produce the economic environment that is best for our nation and not sell out our capitalistic nature as a nation. I believe each of us is either part of the problem or part of the solution. It is time for each of us to act individually and see collective results for our becoming agents of positive change within our nation to rebuild the American Dream before it is too late.

Post Thanks / Like

Professional deadbeat scammer wanting to abolish the IRS? SHOCKING! I say........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Professional deadbeat scammer wanting to abolish the IRS? SHOCKING! I say........
    Perhaps this means he will be paying back all the taxpayers he stole from? Funny thing about these clowns is it always seems the other guy's plate is the one with too much bacon. When the truth comes out, they almost always have their hand in the cookie jar, or are deadbeats living on the good graces of others.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"When you get something for nothing, you just haven't been billed for it yet." - Franklin P. Jones

The taxpayers of EMC got absolutely nothing from scuzzbucket and paid out the wazoo plenty. That dirtbag didn't even have the common decency to offer up a jar of Vasilene before bending them over.

I'm wondering what's up with the document-shredding comment by one of the posters on the other site. Could Frank the Bank and Sir Talks-a Lot have starred in the sequel to The Devil's Advocate? Hmmmmm....

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Economic Development Incentives 101- Case Study on their Use and Approval Process

Economic Development Incentives 101- Case Study on their Use and Approval Process.

Every business needs to understand when to use experts on financially getting them the best deal. Using a performance based consultant like myself can greatly enhance your access to capital and the return on investment you receive from your investments. I also look for ways to reduce your cost of capital by leveraging economic development incentives to reduce your front end risk and your cost of capitalization.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Desperation tactics of a dishonest dirtbag:

• Tweets

Las Vegas, NV Don Holbrook @9thTemplar · 11h

I'll send your money back plus double it when you post your review on Amazon Sept 12 price . Thank you all pic.twitter.com/jvKcJRhdx4

If you buy my book Sept 12... I'll even refund you $2.00 if you do a review on Amazon and provide proof of purchase . That's a 100% ROI

September 12th The Next America-2nd edition will be $1.00 for only 24 hours. Watch then save 13.99 on your normal purchase price

On Sept 12 for one day my publisher is going to offer my latest book on Amazon for $1.00 watch for the one time special. Coming soon!

Don Holbrook @9thTemplar · 20h

Wow awesome http://lnkd.in/bqB4bET
    View summary

Paradise, NV Don Holbrook @9thTemplar · 23h

Go Army ... Beat Buffalo, and Navy too!

He has to pay people to read his worthless trash! Who wants to be mentored into a 2.5 million spending party wining and dining Holbrook's lard butt to be followed by $21,000,000.00 in bonds to satisfy on his latest colossal development failure - Dreamquest (formerly known as Earthquest.)

When is he sending the Texas Rangers out to pick up all the taxpayers, bloggers and journalists that have blogged about Dreamquest???

Love some Bunny! I do!

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

How can he pay anything when he's claiming (albeit fraudulent) bankruptcy?

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Pretty soon lard-a$$'s publisher will be auctioning off the whole lot of his books (all 50 of them).

I can just hear the auctioneer now. dolla dolla dolla dolla.....fity cent fity cent fity cent fity cent.....qwawta? qwawta? qwata? qwawta? Aw, ****, jus call Waste Management and have em haul this trash off.

34. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The Slippery Slope of the Economic Development Profession… the Impact of Economic Incentives
    Slippery Slope of Economic Development

Originally Posted as: I Worry About the Image of the Economic Development Profession
    Sep 8 2014 by Ed Burghhard
    I have been talking with a number of economic development professionals across the country, so I know I am not alone in my concern. Two issues that have real potential to damage the image of the economic development profession – 1) Incentive packages are getting larger and 2) company attraction tactics are getting more aggressive.

The deal between Tesla and Nevada is a recent example of the magnitude incentive packages are reaching to close deals. The public sector is investing $1.2 billion to bring an estimated 6,500 jobs to Storey County (population 3,935 in 2012). The Reno Gazette-Journal published a good article detailing the specifics of the deal. As thorough as the article is, it fails to talk about the additional investments taxpayers in Storey County and the state will need to make to accommodate the facility and the increased population associated with it. The lives of current residents will be forever changed in the name of economic progress. So what is the true public cost of this deal? And what if Tesla ends up being a business failure? After all, it is not like established auto manufacturers aren’t entering the market (e.g. BMW i3). Is this ultimately a good deal? I don’t have the answer, but the residents of Storey County better hope it is and better hope Tesla is successful. And, as a profession we need to hope Tesla is successful otherwise we will collectively look like trading cash for magic beans is good economic development. At a minimum, economic development leaders in Storey County will need a disaster plan to handle the downside risk of a Tesla market failure.

On the second point, the tactics being used in Texas to “poach” companies from other states is concerning. I appreciate Texas has a historical appreciation for rustling. But, in Texas rustling used to be a crime and rustlers were hung from the nearest high tree branch for perpetrating it. Now the state is getting predatory in its company attraction efforts denigrating other states in the process. I don’t have any personal problem with aggressive competition, but I do have a concern when it involves bad mouthing the competition in order to make your state business climate appear better than it may actually be. I worry about the ethics of that approach and the potential negative impact it can have on the economic development profession. Getting ahead by bad mouthing the competition doesn’t sit well with my personal principles. Nor, do I believe should it with our collective professional principles.

In my recent blog post “Are Deal Incentives Killing The Economic Development Profession?”, I attempt to shine a light on how the above practices may be having a negative impact on the economic development profession image. I am genuinely concerned that if www continue on the current path the profession will pay a price. I believe it will be increasingly hard to encourage the best and brightest to enter and/or stay in economic development. Given the importance of the profession to our national economic prosperity, this should be a topic of interest to everybody involved.

I don’t profess to have answers. But I am trying to highlight some of the right questions. It is a debate I encourage you to enter and share your thinking/experience. To be clear, in no way am I trying to make the case that incentives or aggressive competition will (or should) go away. I am suggesting though that there is an accountability to better enabling our residents to achieve their American Dream that needs to be considered in deal making and a set of ethics that should guide competition practice.

My response to this article was as follows:

I think the economic development industry has been at-risk for the past decade or so, but for some very different reasons. The impact of what Ed has mentioned here is part of the outcomes of a far more dangerous problem that is underlying the entire industry. Economic Development has become far more dependent upon government funding over the past 20 years than the original public-private initiatives that were in place when I entered the industry nearly 25 years ago. The result has been all of the organizations are now forced to sing for the their supper or public funding or risk being cut off and thus ineffective. In addition, the skill development of economic developers getting their hands dirty and rolling up their sleeves and working on deal financing options has grown morbidly and woefully weak. Most economic development professionals with ten to fifteen years experience now… that I meet have very limited ability to help create a deal incentive that can be monetized to make the financing more possible to cover the desired capital costs of the project. If their skills are present they have not shown much desire to engage and use them. What I have seen is more and more cheerleading and expecting the private sector to come to the table with a ready to go financing in hand project. This means many smaller companies get little if any assistance in getting their funding in place in a reasonable time period. I have heard this over and over again from business owners in the small to medium size group. The EDO’s aren’t interested in base hits they are looking for bleacher reachers… homeruns. Economic development has always traditionally been a hard job that gets involved in solving the business issues that will grow their economy. Today many of the younger economic developers are not getting the training they really need to ultimately be successful. In addition, the old avant guard of elite economic developers with the amazing skill sets I speak of are retiring and some becoming consultants. The issue in Texas I believe is actually a healthy situation for the economic development industry. It will make poor competitors sharpen their skills or face losing to major competitors. The competition is a healthy way to force economic development professionals and those they represent to improve their skills, begin to create better incentives and make sure their business climate is competitive and aligned with the cost of business requirements of today’s global economy. As in all capitalism based issues, the weak will lose and the strong will prevail and grow.

If the economic development profession does not address this growing weakness in actual skills by their professional economic developers then the impact of such lack of leadership and acumen will result in many businesses going to those that can and will assist them… as they should I might add. Also, the deals that they do go after may be unhealthy risks and could result in the loss of local capital that might cripple their ability to compete in the future. The Tesla deal in Nevada could prove to be just such a situation. The only question I would have is why was Nevada really chosen over Texas? Was it because Nevada was the right business location or was it because Nevada mortgaged the state to get the deal far above what Texas and others thought was realistic or merited? Yes, we all know the raw materials are here but those can be transported quite cheaply to the necessary site. One has to question if Nevada sold the farm to get the cow. I am not saying that such an investment and calculated risk is not sometimes necessary or merited, but I would hope that the young crew of economic developers on the Governor’s team did their homework. Some deals are really worth the risk, but such risks have to be calculated none the less and the calculations need to be done correctly. Only time will tell if this is Nevada’s BMW deal like South Carolina, or the Honda deal in Ohio, or the Toyota deal in Kentucky or the Mercedes deal in Alabama. In those cases the transition of those states was very well worth the investment. But with Mercedes coming out with their new E class and S class hybrids that will surpass the mileage of the Prius and BMW coming out with the I3 and the I8 it could be a very risky deal for Nevada.

The greatest challenge that professional organizations such as IEDC face is the proper education of their new entrants to the industry and the improvement of their skills so that they can become proficient. These organizations are the elite hang outs for economic developers to learn their trade, refine their craft and find and adapt their own situations from best practice examples. But sadly, even though the number of classes as increased exponentially since I was a young new entrant to the economic development field, it would seem that the competency has actually declined. Today many economic developers have been referred to as no more than cheerleaders and savvy say anything marketers for locales with not much substance or depth at problem solving. I hear this over and over again as complaints about professional competency seem to be on the increase. So to use a term to celebrate the annual conference of IEDC, it is something akin to a Texas saying, “They are all hat and no cattle.” If the economic development field wants to become more relevant to the business community and not just glad handers and back slappers for politicians they have to improve the ability of their ranks to become and be problem solvers for those that make the investments into local economies and hire people. While I believe this analysis may be taken wrong by some professionals that are blindly loyal to the fraternal nature of their professional membership groups, it is meant as constructive criticism to enlighten them to work on their A game. The fate of our nation depends on not just our spirit and innovation of our people, our ability to keep our government in line with our founding fathers principles and the ability of our cities to remain vibrant and recreate themselves when faced with adversity. Economic Developers play a crucial role in the success of our nation creating jobs, retaining jobs and remaining globally competitive.

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting he has no concerns about the lying, disingenuous, scammers in the business who can't get to that trough fast enough with little regard to what will happen to the residents. Tesla is a blip on the map compared to that