Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ) Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." / Knights Templar Movie Scam

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ) Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." / Knights Templar Movie Scam

Don Holbrook

Motivational & Keynote Speaker, Amazon #1 Best Selling Author, Economist, Media Commentator, Economic Life Coach

Dealing with a Cyber Stalker & Cyber Bully

Dec 25, 2015

Today I have released my latest fiction novel entitled, "Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." It was inspired by my own dealings with a real life cyber bully who uses an online handle (Soapboxmom) to stalk, harass and defame people online in order to get her own perverse pleasure. She dedicates nearly all her waking hours to seeking out victims and then tormenting them online. She does not work regularly because she cannot fit into normal society. Her husband is an executive at a major company in Dallas Texas that does online security for networks as part of their work. She obviously has been taught some skills by her husband, who plays dumb to his wife's activity. I tried to restrain her through the legal system, but the legal system has not kept up with the online world, so that was not possible. I tried to sue her for her defamatory comments but again you cannot sue her in the state of the damages if she lives somewhere else. So after being totally frustrated and unable to get legal address and restitution for her actions and her stalking of my family, friends, and my clients so much that it ruined my life emotionally, socially and financially, I decided to do what author's do. I decided to write about this issue and create some examples of how this huge social problem has been created by not having proper law and order on the Internet. Social media for all it's good points has just as many dark areas and bad uses. The cyber bullies, stalkers and psychopaths such as my own stalker have found a new medium from which to practice their craft of tormenting and harming their victims for their own malevolent pleasure and malicious fun. They feel empowered by their anonymous abilities. These people do not fit into normal mainstream society because they cannot co-mingle without giving into their own thirst to harm others for their only means of pleasure and feeling important. They often justify their attacks seeing themselves as some kind of social media investigative reporter, but that is not the case, they are not trained journalists that write impartially and without bias and even if they had the true facts they discount or discredit them because it does not fit into their own views. So there is no dealing with them logically. I felt the best way to deal with them is to use their own beloved tools to show them how it feels to be brought out into the light of day as mainstream monsters and deviants and psychopaths that truly need to be dealt with politically first to create laws that do not allow them to hide and continue their tormenting and also to create law enforcement professionals that can track them down and bring them to justice and provide a means of restitution to their victims. But until that time, I decided to write a fictional story about how sometimes the victims might tire of this torment and turn the tables on their stalkers and make the hunter the hunted and the prey.
    I hope you enjoy my new novel dedicated to exposing the severe gravity of this issue.

Add your commentAdd your comment
    CommentCancel

• Soapboxmom-Momster Book.jpgNinth TemplarInvestment Advisor/Stockholder at Two Knights One Horse Productions LLC
      Awesome article my friend! Anyone of status and importance in society has to deal with these unfortunate creatures of pure malevolence. In old days they were known as Harpie's creatures that torment us for their own pleasure. Of course back then we could deal with them more formally by ending their abuse of oxygen.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Dealing with a Cyber Stalker & Cyber Bully / "Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." Don A. Holbrook

LinkedIn
    or free

Main content starts below.

3rd
    Ninth Templar

Investment Advisor/Stockholder at Two Knights One Horse Productions LLC

Sion, Canton du Valais, SwitzerlandFinancial Services

https://ch.linkedin.com/in/ninthtemplar

Published by Ninth

Background

Summary

Currently I am learning to understand my dual role as both a U.S. Citizen and the Heir to the Rochester Alpine Fund including all of our holdings such as the Swiss Union Bank and my citizenship in Switzerland my birth country. As the head of the Royal House of Rochester our interests and holdings are very focused on the legacy and responsibility that our founding father, Sir Hugh de Payen established for our family in 1118, when he formed the Knights Templar Order in Jerusalem during the First Crusade. Today many generations later our destiny is still tied to the amazing discovery that Sir Hugh de Payen found under the Temple of Solomon in 1128. That discovery and the secrets of my ancestors and my responsibility to my brothers of the modern order is an immense responsibility that I must learn to manage and direct worldwide. With the help of my amazing friends, Aidan, Gordon, ODO, and Melisandre I will do my very best to make sure that the amazing power and secrets of the Order are used for the good of all mankind and not for some evil purpose by those that would seek to corrupt the legacy and destiny as Christ has directed us.

CLICK HERE to support Leather 1st Edition Signed Ninth Templar Book

Experience

Investment Advisor/Stockholder

Two Knights One Horse Productions LLC

December 2015 – Present (1 month)Las Vegas, Nevada AreaI am very excited to be part of a very talented group of people that are passionate about developing films that will have meaningful impact and tell stories that have remained untold for centuries. We are in the final stages of the capitalization structure. Yesterday I visited with some of the key management folks and discussed with the Director/Producer I would love to see head up the project in Las Vegas. I am very excited to see how this progresses. The company will start out with a small group of key investors like myself (less than 300 shareholders) and then we will take it public as a new IPO. I have already structured the capital so that the company will have the funds to take the company public and allow others to participate in these exciting films. It is one thing to make money and it is much more fun to make money while doing something meaningful and fun that brings so much enjoyment to others. Happy Holidays

Knight of the Knights Templar Secret Order

Rochester Alpine Fund House of Rochester

July 2014 – Present (1 year 6 months)Overseeing our more than 10,000 men at the profession of combat arms and our worldwide security for our investments and the Royal House of Rochester. All other aspects of my role are Top Secret.
    (Open)1 project

CLICK HERE to support Leather 1st Edition Signed Ninth Templar Book

Chairman

Rochester Royal Alpine Fund

July 2014 – Present (1 year 6 months)Sion, Canton Valais SwitzerlandThe Rochester Alpine Fund owns the Swiss Union Bank and has global investments world wide. We have over 125,000 employees. Our board of directors report directly to me. Jacques Montbard is my CEO and runs all day to day activities of the company. My responsibility is to be the diplomatic and social brand of the Royal House of Rochester, the sole shareholder of the company.

Ninth Templar

Certifications

BUDS Navy Seals Course

US Navy

Education

Harvard Law School

Juris Doctor (J.D.), MBA/JD program

2012 – 2014Too much work and not enough time to socialize and get to know all the lovely gorgeous ladies at our school
    Activities and Societies: Mostly trying to survive all the friggin tests and pass the bar so I could be JAG officer in the Navy.

United States Naval Academy

Bachelor’s Degree, Political Economy

2008 – 2012I was a serious poker player and barely passed my classes but I did learn a great deal, though you would rarely hear me brag about my knowledge and learning.
    Activities and Societies: Rifle Team, Parachute Team, Baseball Team, Debate Team
    entrepreneurship
    Languages

1. English

Native or bilingual proficiency
    2. French

Limited working proficiency
    3. Persian

4. Arabic

Elementary proficiency
    5. Latin

Projects

Seeking the Lost Gospel of Christ(Link)

Starting September 2015The discovery of the missing lost Gospel of Christ is the essential key to all knowledge and wisdom of the past and the future. The message within that gospel will according to the journals of my ancestors provide definitive proof as to the origin of man, the universal question of other life in the universe, God's Plan and Omnipotent Power and the question of immortality and the spark of life in...more

Volunteer Experience & Causes

Causes Ninth cares about:

• Disaster and Humanitarian Relief
    • Environment
    • Human Rights
    • Politics
    • Science and Technology

Organizations

SMOTJ

Starting June 2010

Honors & Awards

Distinguished Service Cross / Purple Heart

Department of the Navy

March 2013Wounded during firefight in Afghanistan protecting the approach to a forward post from enemy hostile combatants.

Publications

Two Knights One Horse Productions LLC (PPM) Private Placement Memorandum

Two Knights One Horse Productions

December 15, 2015This is the mandatory PPM that all investors in the film company must read and sign acknowledgement of their receipt and that they meet the minimum investor criteria prior to the acceptance of their monies for any shareholder investment.

Groups

Following

News

Companies

Schools

LinkedIn Corporation © 2015
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

re: Dealing with a Cyber Stalker & Cyber Bully / "Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." Don A. Holbrook

LMAO! such a scammer. Will his next book be "How To File False Bankruptcies"?
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Amazon.com: Soapbox-Momster: Cyber Stalker of the Abyss (Cyber Thrillers) eBook: Don A Holbrook: Kindle Store

Soapbox-Momster: Cyber Stalker of the Abyss (Cyber Thrillers) Kindle Edition

by Don A Holbrook (Author)

See all formats and editions
    • Kindle
      $1.00 Read with Our Free App

The story of a very ugly cyber stalker and bully that extorts men and women for her own perverse pleasure and then extorts money from them to live her own lavish lifestyle. She taunts, tortures and torments her vicitims and ruins their lives and then promises to clean it all up for blackmail... but she never does she just takes their money and destroys them, after all they don't want to be further humiliated by her so they feel powerless to fight back. But the wake of such a bad and criminally insane person is that they make a huge amount of real world enemies and eventually the hunter becomes the hunted. The victims may just turn the table in the oldset form of revenge known to mankind... MURDER! Now the problem is how to pull off this crime so that there is no evidence of how it was done and who did it. That is the perfect revenge. MURDER without recourse or fear of being caught. In this modern era of instant access to information and virtually any kind of service the very tool used to torment her victims could be the very tool used to find her and end her own life by a very determined person that wants the ultimate revenge.

Love some Bunny! I do!

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Love some Bunny! I do!

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Heather...YOU ROCK!!.....The ultimate badge of honor

Now go after him twice as hard.....

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

14. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Category Archives: cyber stalker

Karma is Pure and not Delusional

10 Tuesday Sep 2013
    Posted by economicdeveloper in cyber stalker, The Dark Side of Social Media & the Internet
    Leave a comment

Tags
    Soapboxmom

This post is specifically being posted just for the following cowardly folks who seem to get their jollies by tormenting others online and blasting them with innuendo and lies and showing their true demonic and dark souls by actually writing on REALSCAMS new name REALSCUMS). I choose not to just sit back and let them spew, but instead to defend my honor, integrity and reputation, and perhaps inspire others that these type of folks have tormented to stand up and do the same. Allowing these kind of people to continue to operate without reprisal will just enable them to feel further powerful in their bullying and defamatory actions. Now let’s look at the term karma;

The total effect of a person’s actions and conduct during the successive phases of the person’s existence, regarded as determining the person’s destiny and fate.
    A distinctive aura, atmosphere, or feeling that a person projects into their life.
    Let me name names here. I am specifically calling out Littleroundman (another sick ******* that has a love affair online with Soapbox Mom apparently), Soapboxmom (mentally ill and delusional conspiracy theorist person who will end up institutionalized at the taxpayers expense) , pantherdadx2 (blowhard chickenshit), Fjjm303 (another sick person with conspiracy theories on their brain), MOM2mom, laidback, WHIP (someone who even wishes our servicemen ill will, wow you are a true patriot!). There I think I have named all the cronies in the sicko’s fan club that seem to congregate on REALSCAMS (what an oxymoron that name is unto itself! LMAO). The network should be named, REALIdiots or REALMorons or REALconspiracyTHEORISTS… the dictionary is full of terms for the less than 1% of society that nobody else gives a crap about because they are mentally deranged. But thanks to the internet all of these sick people now can congregate and amongst over 2 billion users these seven seem to have found each other… what a joke they really are. Now you can post this in your pathetic site and people read exactly what I think of all of you. Let’s be clear, ‘I THINK ALL OF THE ANONYMOUS bloggers named above are PATHETIC LOSERS and EVIL VILE PEOPLE WHO DESERVE THE MISERABLE LIFE THEY WILL END UP LIVING!”

To all of you, “GO GET A LIFE!” You have done nothing but show your total ignorance by your posts. What astounds me is that you all think you have the ear of anyone. Your antics are just cyber bullying plain and simple. Let’s get a few things straight you sickos…

1.) YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BANKRUPTCY so quit acting like you are reporting something valid. I went through reorganizational bankruptcy in order to be able to actually pay my debtors and they know every dime I make. A huge portion of our population has gone through bankruptcy during the global financial crisis, so I am no different than a huge portion of American’s that were devastated by the 2008 financial crisis meltdown. My Debtor Repayment Plan does not restrict my ability to spend or make money as long as I pay my plan. THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY THAT I AM GOING TO JAIL… I have done nothing wrong and I have done nothing that is even unethical. The facts are all of my actions were investigated by both my own professional council, and the IRS and the court and the local authorities and there is nothing to demonstrate any wrong doing on my part.

2.) YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT EARTHQUEST so quit spouting false information! The project is making great progress under the direction of Chris Brown. EMCID has signed a contract to be fully reimbursed before any incentives will be given. Just because you folks don’t know enough to make actual factual comments does not seem to matter to people who always see life in the negative mode. The project will go forward and get built and then you can quote me on this.. “YOU ALL WILL STILL FIND SOMETHING WRONG TO COMPLAIN ABOUT,” because you are just miserable people with your own set of unknown and undeclared problems.

3.) YOU ARE VERY MISERABLE and TERRIBLE PEOPLE, the fact that you seem to take pleasure in picking on other people and wishing them bad, demonstrates just how perverse and vile your own intentions and the core of your cruel nature. I find posts where you speak about my children and my wife and I find that horrific. People do not get personal and bring innocent children into the equation or someone’s spouse. You are all dirt bags! You will all have to deal with your Karma for what you have created. My karma is not evil or malicious, but yours are all vile and God has said, what you sow so shall you reap.

The fact that you poke at my kids and my oldest son’s accomplishment totally on his own shows just how low and evil you all are. You seem to get your jollies picking on those that either cannot defend themselves or choose not to get down in the dirt with you pigs. My pride in my kids is exactly what any normal parent would feel. Your picking on them shows you are despicable people. Wishing my son to drop out or washout at USMA is pathetic and very sick. I curse you all and hope that your lives are filled with misery ten fold that you have wished on others.

4.) With regard to MOM2mom’s stupidity on admittedly not being a good listener… first of all my 140 page book is a coffee table fact book about the research I conducted on the Knights Templar Order when writing my book, the “9th Templar,” which has not been published yet, because it is a book to film project. So the movie deal is real and the book is not released so get your facts straight lady ( I use that term loosely of course since I doubt true ladies would congregate on REALSCUMS…now that name fits their blog site!) LMAO :-)

5.) My lawsuit in Ohio, was directly attributable to you and your blog antics, and I had the proof of it, and that is why the City did not want that to come out in court. You intimidated some members of the city council member and their puppet mayor into lashing out and acting irrationally by breaching their contract. Even their former City Manager, admitted I had performed according to his expectations, this became personal because of your false statements being spread around the internet. Due to that some of my clients freaked out and cancelled their contracts, especially when you started posting and nagging in their local media. Nobody wanted to have you pestering their local constituents and getting their public meetings turned into a circus of fools. Once I proved that they had no case, because they had terminated for no cause, they would have lost. I had nothing but additional legal expense to gain as a person cannot collect attorney fees against a city in court in Ohio for damages (government is a protected status in such lawsuits). So there was no monetary upside in my continuing to pursue them. They offered to settle not me. I just accepted their offer due to my inability to get you into Ohio court, but in Texas I will have no problem. So, watch your mailbox because I will be sending you new papers very soon… and I will find all your chicken bloggers identity in discovery and drag them into court to. Isn’t AMERICA a wonderful place, those that are truly in the wrong do get to be brought to justice eventually. So maybe you had better start pushing slurpees at the convenient store for your second job to pay for your next legal defense.

6.) If you all are such true patriots why don’t you post your actual names and addresses and take some heat in the kitchen that you all deserve so that real people will know who you are and can choose to avoid you in real life… I am sure they would. As for you Pantherdadx2 (does the x2 mean you are twice as chickenshit as most?). You just let me know where to meet you at anytime I’m in Texas and we will see just how brave you are in real life.. you big blowhard and I am sure you are a lard ass as well. Anyone who stoops to ridiculing other people and calling them names is usually suffering from their own set of insecurities and afflictions. I would take great pleasure in meeting you and seeing just how much of man you really are, when you have to face your victims face to face. I am sure your keyboard is much mightier than your actual persona and physique. As a matter of fact, why don’t all of you post your real names so that when justice and law and order come to the Texas court system, we will know right where to send the Texas Rangers to pick you all up for your future court date. Nothing will be more pleasurable to me than bringing all of you up on charges for lying, defamation and tortuous interference with my business. Heather Dobrott taunted me about that and got hauled into the court system in Ohio. Even the courts choose to force me to seek remedy in Texas, it still cost her enough that now she has to go to work to pay her legal bills. I don’t feel sorry for her in the least bit. That woman deserves all the bad outcomes she is going to get, because she enabled her misery by tormenting others, only for once someone fought back and did not cave into her crazy antics.

Oh, by the way SOAPBOXMOM my debut novel about a Cyberstalker is coming out soon and boy is it gonna be fun to make fun of people like you in print. Thanks for the idea, now I can sell millions of books to people who want to read about sick people like yourself and they will enjoy the real conspiracy theory I developed around your type of persona and the types of victims you folks prey upon. Upon hearing that you got a real job, I was not shocked, but when I found out where you worked it did cause me some grave concerns for those poor parents that do not know your history. The scary part is that I heard that you are working with children, that is scary considering how you have stalked mine online. I wonder if your employer knows about your antics… don’t worry I am going to make sure they are fully briefed on you! After all a turn about is just fair play! Enjoy your short lived employment.

Wow it really felt good to let the world know just how I feel about all of you sickos on the REALSCUM blog site. Now go to hell… oh I’m sorry that was a future prediction! Oh, and for GOD’s sake shut up, you are just making your time on judgement day very lengthy. Don’t worry they say the trip to hell is quick but the lasting misery is for an eternity… I can’t think of a more deserving band of blithering idiots to be burning together.

For all of you who read my blog and enjoy the actual content I apologize for my anger towards these people, but I am sure you can understand when people target your family that crosses all lines of moral decency and I had to let you know how I feel about the defamation and lies these people keep trying to spread. When you hurt someone’s children you are the lowest scum on earth.
    Cheers and now onto more productive uses of my time.

Love some Bunny! I do!

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Don Holbrook
    I choose not to just sit back and let them spew, but instead to defend my honor, integrity and reputation
    LOL . . . is he actually trying to make us laugh?

18. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Remind me again why the Holbrook family tree isn't a barren one?
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

QPSlkK.jpg
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I guess I should be excited. Are we all going to be in his new FRICTIONAL BOOK. It does sound like a veiled death threat. But being only 70 miles from the Asshole makes me even more excited. Since he scammed 250,000 dollars from the Town of Pahrump for a report of a project that would never make it here. He has just faded away. What he does not know that his veiled threats can be considered terrorist threats. Being retired from Law Enforcement and just qualified again for my HR 218 carry card, I truly wait for the Music Man to make his move? Exciting to have a surprise waiting for me. My radio station, KPFV 98.1 FM will be up and running soon. The Music man will get a lot of air time, if he tries anything at all here.

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Author Don A. Holbrook updated their cover photo.

December 21 at 1:08am ·

Love some Bunny! I do!

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    LMAO! such a scammer. Will his next book be "How To File False Bankruptcies"?
    Maybe Don Holbrook can write a book called "How to get a fake degree for only $3,000."

http://www.realscam.com/f11/don-alle...html#post29315

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is this the same guy? Looks like it!

Ripoff Report | Bluegreen Resorts Complaint Review Nationwide: 1137910

Blue Green resorts hires the oiliest sales people imagineable. Don Allen Holbrook is hawking timeshares for them in Las Vegas. He has been fired from 2 eceonomic developer positions and not renewed for a third. He declared bankruptcy in 2007 writing off almost 2 million in debt including a whopping 1.29 million in legal fees. He filed once again in 2011 even though he has been claiming to have developed 100s of projects that created 50,000 jobs and are worth billions of dollars. He has not substantiated any of that and journalists who have researched him extensively can't find anything even close.

Holbrook's LLCs made a cool 1.2 million dollars and he was wined and dined extravagantly on the taxpayers dime for the propsed and perpetually stalled EarthQuest mega-destination theme park in which he has had a hand in every pie. Holbrook sued all the journalists, newpapers, bloggers and taxpayers that commented on this boondoggle. He was laughed out of Ohio court for lack of jurisdiction. He has made a career of threatening people and filing lawsuits at the drop of a hat. He claims to be a wildly successful author and speaker, but his bankruptcies show no income from either of those professions. He has fradulently passed himself off as a Phd. Numerous publications over many years have published about his nefarious activities.

Why would a legitimate company hire someone like this???? Please Google Don Allen Holbrook and get the facts before he schmoozes you into a timeshare you don't need and can't afford!

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Don A Holbrook
    An Motivational Keynote Speaker, Author and Economic Development Economist and Knights Templar Order Chevalier, SMOTJ.

Background Information
    Holbrook is an avid historical traveler and frequent speaker around the world. He has been fortunate to travel to many exotic locations and very ancient historical sites. During his travels he has journaled some very interesting fiction concepts that are based on real historical facts with a good mix of what if type thriller fictionalized concepts whitch drive his plots. He draws upon both real people he has met and historically significant people for his character creations. His current fiction books are the latest and debut series "The Ninth Templar" debuting in 2014. He is currently working on three other fiction books, around the area of cyber stalkers, the dark side of social media, a murder msytery loosely inspired by a real series of events. His other works are modern versions of Robin Hood and King Kong from a very different angle. He also has published ten non-fiction books within the world of finance, economics and the global economy inspired by his work in economic development. His non-fiction newest book is currently "The Next America-Moving Beyond a Fragile Economy." It is based on the how to get America back on track as well as our people financially healhty again in the post 2008 global financial crisis aftermath. Holbrook has published one theoretical book on what happened to the Knights Templar Order after their diaspora in 1307 due to the betrayal of the Pope and King of France. It was published in 2012, "The Knights Templar Uncloaked."

Birth Place
    Lexington, KY USA
    Accomplishments
    Fellow Member of the International Economic Development Council
    Additional Information
    Holbrook was Knighted in 2010 at West Point USMA by the Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem (SMOTJ) the modern Knights Templar Order.
    Contact Information
    Don Allen Holbrook, Author
    9200 Dalmahoy Place
    Las Vegas NV 89145 USA
    Contact Author: Don A Holbrook
    Favorite Links
    Author's Blog
    Information on his work, books and thoughts
    Amazon Author Site
    Author's website on Amazon

Love some Bunny! I do!

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Soapboxmom;95093]Don Holbrook

Motivational & Keynote Speaker, Amazon #1 Best Selling Author, Economist, Media Commentator, Economic Life Coach

Dealing with a Cyber Stalker & Cyber Bully

Dec 25, 2015

Today I have released my latest fiction novel entitled, "Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." It was inspired by my own dealings with a real life cyber bully who uses an online handle (Soapboxmom) to stalk, harass and defame people online in order to get her own perverse pleasure. She dedicates nearly all her waking hours to seeking out victims and then tormenting them online. She does not work regularly because she cannot fit into normal society. Her husband is an executive at a major company in Dallas Texas that does online security for networks as part of their work. She obviously has been taught some skills by her husband, who plays dumb to his wife's activity. I tried to restrain her through the legal system, but the legal system has not kept up with the online world, so that was not possible. I tried to sue her for her defamatory comments but again you cannot sue her in the state of the damages if she lives somewhere else. So after being totally frustrated and unable to get legal address and restitution for her actions and her stalking of my family, friends, and my clients so much that it ruined my life emotionally, socially and financially, I decided to do what author's do. I decided to write about this issue and create some examples of how this huge social problem has been created by not having proper law and order on the Internet. Social media for all it's good points has just as many dark areas and bad uses. The cyber bullies, stalkers and psychopaths such as my own stalker have found a new medium from which to practice their craft of tormenting and harming their victims for their own malevolent pleasure and malicious fun. They feel empowered by their anonymous abilities. These people do not fit into normal mainstream society because they cannot co-mingle without giving into their own thirst to harm others for their only means of pleasure and feeling important. They often justify their attacks seeing themselves as some kind of social media investigative reporter, but that is not the case, they are not trained journalists that write impartially and without bias and even if they had the true facts they discount or discredit them because it does not fit into their own views. So there is no dealing with them logically. I felt the best way to deal with them is to use their own beloved tools to show them how it feels to be brought out into the light of day as mainstream monsters and deviants and psychopaths that truly need to be dealt with politically first to create laws that do not allow them to hide and continue their tormenting and also to create law enforcement professionals that can track them down and bring them to justice and provide a means of restitution to their victims. But until that time, I decided to write a fictional story about how sometimes the victims might tire of this torment and turn the tables on their stalkers and make the hunter the hunted and the prey.
    I hope you enjoy my new novel dedicated to exposing the severe gravity of this issue.

Just when you think you've heard it all from Blow-Hard, here he is blowing more $hit out his a$$. At least we know now where he moved his smoke stack. What is this crap? A Christmas present to himself? We all know, as with his other top 10 best sellers, he'll be the only one reading it whilst sitting on his throne thinking up his next brain-fart.

36. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Wolf View Post
    LOL . . . is he actually trying to make us laugh?

Put me on the top of the list.

signed, pantherdadx2 (a.k.a. blowhard chickenshitx2) hahahahahhahah

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desperate Donny
    so that when justice and law and order come to the Texas court system, we will know right where to send the Texas Rangers to pick you all up for your future court date.
    Just a dad blamed, goldurned minute there, cowboy.

Less'n you got a mighty big lariat on that there hoss o yourn, you ain't gonna be seein' me in no KANGAROO court anytime soon.

(hey Donny, did you like the way I mixed our two cultures in that sentence ? Feel free to use it in your next "novel" I'm sure one of its' two readers will get the reference)
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

39. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Desperate Donny so that when justice and law and order come to the Texas court system, we will know right where to send the Texas Rangers to pick you all up for your future court date.
    The Texas Rangers never showed up as they don't have anything to do with civil cases. And, Don Holbrook has had almost 3 years to file in Texas since he lost in Ohio.

So, his claim he couldn't get legal recourse is another outright lie. He knew he would lose in Texas as he has yet to identify a false statement of fact. And, now the statute of limitations on 99% of my postings has passed:

Texas (TX) – Libel or slander: 1 year

Love some Bunny! I do!

41. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

re: Dealing with a Cyber Stalker & Cyber Bully / "Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ)

Originally Posted by Desperate Donny so that when justice and law and order come to the Texas court system, we will know right where to send the Texas Rangers to pick you all up for your future court date.
    Seems like the Texas justice system is functioning perfectly if it doesn't entertain Dumbass Donny's idiot rantings...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

43. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Dealing with a Cyber Stalker & Cyber Bully / "Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ)

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Just a dad blamed, goldurned minute there, cowboy.

Less'n you got a mighty big lariat on that there hoss o yourn, you ain't gonna be seein' me in no KANGAROO court anytime soon.

(hey Donny, did you like the way I mixed our two cultures in that sentence ? Feel free to use it in your next "novel" I'm sure one of its' two readers will get the reference)

Two readers? Who's the second?

45. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pantherdadX2 View Post
    Two readers? Who's the second?
    His wife would be my guess.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

47. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    His wife would be my guess.
    LOL, or a paid shill, if he can get one after his bankruptcy shenanigans!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

49. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post