Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ) Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." / Knights Templar Movie Scam

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Dealing with a Cyber Stalker & Cyber Bully / "Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ)

Quote Originally Posted by fjjm303 View Post

Hey, fjjm303, tell lard-a$$ to clean the donut glaze off his keyboard, the keys are sticking. What's that you say? His psychiatrist is trying to adjust his meds? Sounds like a logical explanation to me.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Dealing with a Cyber Stalker & Cyber Bully / "Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ)

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,222,289 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
    Author Don Holbrook ‏@9thTemplar 11h11 hours ago
    I added a video to a @YouTube playlist http://youtu.be/RupGu7Zy2Bw?a Jean Hudson News Report soapboxmomster 2016

This video has been removed by the user.
    Sorry about that.
    Knights Templar Documentary Movie

Fundraising campaign by Don Holbrook Followers 0

Backers
    US$0.00

Donated So Far
    Don Allen Holbrook is posting his fake News Alerts again. More of the same ol' BS. When is this colossal failure of the century total zero going to throw in the towel???
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

He is obviously a legend in his own mind, what a freakin' moron!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

saw yet another Templar documentary on History the other morning. Not one holbrook mention. shocking!
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hudson Jean

Owner & Founder of Hudson MediaRoom
    LocationLos Angeles, CaliforniaIndustryMarketing and Advertising
    Current
    1. Hudson MediaRoom
    Previous
    1. Los Angeles Times,
    2. KUAM-TV,
    3. The Real Estate Professionals
    Websites
    1. Blog

LinkedIn

Experience

• Video Content Creator

Hudson MediaRoom

February 2014 – Present (2 years 1 month)
      Jean Hudson, founder of Hudson MediaRoom, has worked with every type of business, from start-ups to book authors to SMB. Jean has had the pleasure of being the liaison for many digital campaign promotions and also has had the honor of working on much light-hearted video gigs, such as delivering birthday wishes/announcements, wedding proposals, and other milestone accomplishments.

MAJOR JOB FUNCTIONS
      •Create video promotional content for clients from SMB, including tutorials, web intro videos, web app instructions, marketing material, and special news format announcements
      •On-camera talent
      •Vlogging/blogging, periscope.tv and blab.im personality
      •Produce and edit online training videos
      •Edit raw footage, assets, animation effects, and green screen keying to a final video presentation
      •Integrate social media campaigns with digital ad schedules

How much is Holbrook going to spend promoting his worst seller?
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So Donnie is paying to promote his drivel? Wonder how much? Hudson Media rates seem to start at $25. Maybe Donnie should consider BB or MAP!

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    So Donnie is paying to promote his drivel? Wonder how much? Hudson Media rates seem to start at $25. Maybe Donnie should consider BB or MAP!
    surely they're doing it for free since he just got out of a (bogus) bankruptcy and all.

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Home - Hudson MediaRoom

Welcome to Hudson MediaRoom

So glad you stopped by. I’m Kini.
    I am a video spokesperson and editor.
    If you’re looking for a stand-out video talent that will keep your visitors on your site, you’re in the right place.
    Bonus: My rates are very affordable as I am the talent, camera person, and editor.
    Why video? Video is a powerful tool and if you’re not using it on your site, you’re missing out on potential leads, sales, conversions, and loyal followers and repeat clients.
    Please check out my portfolio samples for ideas of the many ways you can use videos for your business, blog, special announcements (birthdays, promotions, graduations, party invites/RSVPs, etc).
    When you get an idea of what you want, please contact me here.

Jean Hudson News Report soapboxmomster 2016 11 views
    Sure was swell of Donny to spend money to entertain me and my buds here at RS as judging from the number of views (11) he isn't going to be selling any books! LOL!!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Any guesses how many of that 11 are from the RS community? Not much bang for his buck!

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Any guesses how many of that 11 are from the RS community? Not much bang for his buck!
    Most are me clicking and counting for a laugh at the big very close to zero!

Love some Bunny! I do!

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Most are me clicking and counting for a laugh at the big very close to zero!

I'm quite sure if you've clicked 6 times, Sir Talks -A -Lot, (Sir - Lies - A - Lot ?) ,aauugh, fauck, (whatever) , came in a close second and clicked five times.

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

How the fauck did that happen? The meds must be doing their job. I see three Holbrooks. Lord help me

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pantherdadX2 View Post

I'm quite sure if you've clicked 6 times, Sir Talks -A -Lot, (Sir - Lies - A - Lot ?) ,aauugh, fauck, (whatever) , came in a close second and clicked five times.
    Actually, not. I clicked once!

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Best selling author my a$$! How low can he go???

Love some Bunny! I do!

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The rapid descent into the abyss continues. Also, I am pretty much the only person clicking on the Big Zero's paid videos he is throwing upon Youtube. And, still no donations for the Templar film the big blowhard is still trying to pimp. Hilarious!

Love some Bunny! I do!

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Holbrook is throwing up numerous links to documentaries on the Templars and more in a desperate attempt to be relevant. About time for a video about Holbrook entitled the History of the Spawn of Satan!

Love some Bunny! I do!

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Best selling author my a$$! How low can he go???

Surely he can surpass Bob the Hobo's 1930's masterpiece "The Great Depression - Surviving and Thriving in Today's Economy" He wrote it for a bowl of pea (minus the peas, they were used to flavor the next 20 bowls) soup and a cracker.

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Knights Templar Movie Fund

January 27 ·
    We have begun the Movie Ownership campaign and the site will be live later this week if you would like to own a piece of the royalty revenue stream. The ownership is limited to only 450 people. All owners will receive two VIP tickets to the Red Carpet Movie Premiere at Graumanns' Chinese Theater in Hollywood opening night.

January 29 ·
    The Fundraising Site is now live if you want to join the ownership of your first motion picture then this is the opportunity for you to grab onto and not only have fun but make some potentially serious return on investment. Here is the link to the funding information site.

January 30 ·
    Here is the revised Knights Templar Movie preview that tells the story behind the book and the film we are developing funding to produce. I hope you will check it out.

February 3 ·
    Make sure you go consider the Knights Templar Movie ownership group... you get to have fun, be a part of the Movie Opening night at the Red Carpet VIP gala at the famous Grumman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood with me, the Director, Producers, Stars, Media, and other celebrities. You also will have your name in the movie credits, and get your picture taken on the red carpet. It will be fabulous fun... plus you will get your return on investment from owning 30% of the movie's box office revenues over the life of the movie. The package is the Hollywood Movie Mogul Owner package at...

February 3 ·
    There is normally only one chance to be part of something that is both unique and entertaining that can also be very profitable and fun. How many times have we watched the Oscars and the Emmy's or the CMA or Grammys and wished we could be there in the lights meeting all the stars? Come on be honest many of us have had that fantasy! I put this opportunity together so that a good many of us... 450 to be exact can have our own night under the stars on the Red Carpet rubbing e...lbows with Hollywood stars and media. I have secured the Grauman's Chinese Theater for our gala opening night preview of the movie. It will be only for our owners and the stars, director, producers and media. You will have the chance to not only live a dream, but own a piece of the revenue and see your name in the permanent movie credits. I call it the Hollywood Movie Mogul Package. It can be realized for only $2500 and it includes the two tickets to opening night, ownership, and a special limited edition leather bound book signed by me the Author and the person behind the story. We have created some unique and easy payment plans so that everyone that really wants to be an owner can afford to be one. Credit Terms are very easy and payable over 6 months to 9 months. I hope you will consider joining me and the rest of our cast and production team in Hollywood in early 2017 to see OUR Movie about the "Knights Templar Mysterious Secrets-Guardians of the Grail."

March 4 at 10:25pm ·
    A really good historical video from my brothers at the SMOTJ about the Knights Templar our founding in 1118 through today. I hope you enjoy the short video.
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...CBF4A600632854
    There is a smattering of the continuous begging and pleading for money by serial failure Don Allen Holbrook. When is this clown going to give up? He hasn't had one cent in donations on the site after weeks of this.

Love some Bunny! I do!

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

March 5 at 5:02pm ·

Big News out of Hollywood... It's a green light we are making the movie!
    Director – THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR MOVIE

Barry McCullers - Executive Producer

Barry is our lead investor relations expert and our main Liason with our prospective owner investors in the Hollywood Movie Mogul Owners Group. Barry has been instrumental in the funding management to guide our movie to the necessary capital to make our awesome story.
    This poor slob is totally wasting his time working with Holbrook. Why didn't these folks check him out???

Love some Bunny! I do!

38. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Time for the brain transplant!

Love some Bunny! I do!

40. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If that's who I think it is, he's been tangled up with shady financial schemes before ("5 Point Relief") and the term "pimp" comes up readily in searches on his name... and not in the Ponzi player sense.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

42. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Don Allen Holbrook has literally hooked himself up with another total loser.

Love some Bunny! I do!

44. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Barry McCullers

C&M Consulting

Las Vegas, Nevada Area
    Marketing and Advertising

66connections
    Send Barry InMail

Contact Info

Background

Summary

Serial Entrepreneur, Actor, Rapper, Comedian & Master Closer!

Experience

Director Of Government Contracts

Crisis Response International,

February 2011 – Present (5 years 2 months)Las Vegas, Nevada AreaSolicite And Facilitate Counter Terrorism Training Contracts

Actor

Baskow & Associates

January 1998 – Present (18 years 3 months)United StatesPrincipal Actor

Presedent

The RockStar Doctor

December 2010 – October 2012 (1 year 11 months)Men'sHealth

Site Director

GreenLink Networks

Education

The College for Financial Planning

Accredited Asset Management Specialist - AAMS, Economics, A

2000 – 2002'Accredited Asset Management Specialist - AAMS'
    A professional designation awarded by the College for Financial Planning to financial professionals.The AAMS program is developed in conjunction with some of the nation’s top investment firms.
    Activities and Societies: Accredited Asset Management Specialist - AAMS

Joseph Banard School Of Acting

Associate's degree, Acting

1998 – 2000

September 2008 – September 2010 (2 years 1 month)Developed Sales & Marketing Collateral, Ran the day to day opperation of our National sales team.

Presedent Barry McCullers has a seat on the Latest Don Allen Holbrook Titanic. Those videos are really bad. Imagine what Holbrook's movie could end up like.

Love some Bunny! I do!

46. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

PIMP CANDY

Clothing, namely, sport shirts, sweatshirts, t-shirts, hats, jerseys, jackets, underwear, socks, shorts, sweat pants, athletic shoes, wrist bands, head bands, swim wear, bras, panties, lingerie, pants, skirts, blouses, sweaters and scarves

Perfect for these industries Words that describe this logo
    clothing sport shirts sweatshirts tshirts hats jerseys jackets underwear socks shorts sweat pants athletic

This is a brand page for the PIMP CANDY trademark by McCullers, Barry in Las Vegas, NV, 89123. Write a review about a product or service associated with this PIMP CANDY trademark. Or, contact the owner McCullers, Barry of the PIMP CANDY trademark by filing a request to communicate with the Legal Correspondent for licensing, use, and/or questions related to the PIMP CANDY trademark.
    On Tuesday, July 06, 2004, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for PIMP CANDY by McCullers, Barry, Las Vegas, NV 89123. The USPTO has given the PIMP CANDY trademark serial number of 78446338. The current federal status of this trademark filing is ABANDONED - NO STATEMENT OF USE FILED. The correspondent listed for PIMP CANDY is BARRY MCCULLERS of 924 HOLLANDSWORTH AVE, LAS VEGAS NV 89123-5300, . The PIMP CANDY trademark is filed in the category of Clothing Products . The description provided to the USPTO for PIMP CANDY is Clothing, namely, sport shirts, sweatshirts, t-shirts, hats, jerseys, jackets, underwear, socks, shorts, sweat pants, athletic shoes, wrist bands, head bands, swim wear, bras, panties, lingerie, pants, skirts, blouses, sweaters and scarves.
    Word Mark: PIMP CANDY
    Status/
    Status Date:
    ABANDONED - NO STATEMENT OF USE FILED 6/14/2006

Serial Number: 78446338
    Filing Date: 7/6/2004
    Registration Number: NOT AVAILABLE
    Registration Date: NOT AVAILABLE
    Goods and Services: Clothing, namely, sport shirts, sweatshirts, t-shirts, hats, jerseys, jackets, underwear, socks, shorts, sweat pants, athletic shoes, wrist bands, head bands, swim wear, bras, panties, lingerie, pants, skirts, blouses, sweaters and scarves
    Mark Description: NOT AVAILABLE
    Type Of Mark: TradeMark
    Published For Opposition Date: 9/20/2005
    Last Applicant/Owner: McCullers, Barry
    Las Vegas, NV 89123 Why is this contact information displayed?
    Mark Drawing Code: Standard Character Mark
    Design Search: (NO DATA)
    Register Type: Principal
    Disclaimer: (NOT AVAILABLE)
    Correspondent: BARRY MCCULLERS
    924 HOLLANDSWORTH AVE
    LAS VEGAS NV 89123-5300

PIMP HARD

Clothing, namely, sport shirts, sweatshirts, t-shirts, hats, jerseys, jackets, underwear, socks, shorts, sweat pants, athletic shoes, wrist bands, head bands, swim wear, bras, panties, lingerie, pants, skirts, blouses, sweaters and scarves

Perfect for these industries Words that describe this logo
    clothing sport shirts sweatshirts tshirts hats jerseys jackets underwear socks shorts sweat pants athletic

This is a brand page for the PIMP HARD trademark by McCullers Barry Lee in Las Vegas, NV, 89123. Write a review about a product or service associated with this PIMP HARD trademark. Or, contact the owner McCullers Barry Lee of the PIMP HARD trademark by filing a request to communicate with the Legal Correspondent for licensing, use, and/or questions related to the PIMP HARD trademark.
    On Thursday, February 03, 2005, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for PIMP HARD by McCullers Barry Lee, Las Vegas, NV 89123. The USPTO has given the PIMP HARD trademark serial number of 78559539. The current federal status of this trademark filing is ABANDONED - NO STATEMENT OF USE FILED. The correspondent listed for PIMP HARD is MCCULLERS BARRY LEE of 924 HOLLANDSWORTH AVE, LAS VEGAS, NV 89123-5300, . The PIMP HARD trademark is filed in the category of Clothing Products . The description provided to the USPTO for PIMP HARD is Clothing, namely, sport shirts, sweatshirts, t-shirts, hats, jerseys, jackets, underwear, socks, shorts, sweat pants, athletic shoes, wrist bands, head bands, swim wear, bras, panties, lingerie, pants, skirts, blouses, sweaters and scarves.
    Word Mark: PIMP HARD
    Status/
    Status Date:
    ABANDONED - NO STATEMENT OF USE FILED 12/28/2006

Serial Number: 78559539
    Filing Date: 2/3/2005
    Registration Number: NOT AVAILABLE
    Registration Date: NOT AVAILABLE
    Goods and Services: Clothing, namely, sport shirts, sweatshirts, t-shirts, hats, jerseys, jackets, underwear, socks, shorts, sweat pants, athletic shoes, wrist bands, head bands, swim wear, bras, panties, lingerie, pants, skirts, blouses, sweaters and scarves
    Mark Description: NOT AVAILABLE
    Type Of Mark: TradeMark
    Published For Opposition Date: 4/4/2006
    Last Applicant/Owner: McCullers Barry Lee
    Las Vegas, NV 89123 Why is this contact information displayed?
    Mark Drawing Code: Standard Character Mark
    Design Search: (NO DATA)
    Register Type: Principal
    Disclaimer: (NOT AVAILABLE)
    Correspondent: MCCULLERS BARRY LEE

924 HOLLANDSWORTH AVE
    LAS VEGAS, NV 89123-5300
    Playboy in training takes over the Palms - Las Vegas Weekly
    Perhaps the strangest touch of the evening came from the fellow sipping Remy Martin Louis XIII cognac out of the bottle with a pink curly straw no less. Sporting a “Pimpin’ Since Pimpin’” jersey, local comedian Barry McCullers explained that he’s trying to use his in-your-face Vegas lifestyle to catapult him to stardom. With an HBO comedy special in the works for later this year, it would appear that the Big Man of Comedy is well on his way. “I try to take my lifestyle here in Las Vegas and turn it into entertainment. I like to walk around drinking Louis XIII because it’s absolutely arrogant. It’s egotistical, obnoxious and the only way to go. If you’re going to do it big, you gotta go Louis XIII, or stay f-cking home.” McCullers then made my boyfriend’s night by pouring him a glass of the legendary cognac.

Of course, the main draw of a party that goes by the name Naughty Nighty is skin – satin-clad, slathered in paint or delightfully bare.
    What a total sleaze. And, Holbrook is all holier than thou and bragging about his brother the Knights Templar from the SMOTJ. They need to oust these disgusting creeps. How gauche.

Love some Bunny! I do!

48. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Presedent Barry McCullers has a seat on the Latest Don Allen Holbrook Titanic. Those videos are really bad. Imagine what Holbrook's movie could end up like.
    holbrook scammer.JPG

just sayin'

50. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post