Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ) Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." / Knights Templar Movie Scam

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ) Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." / Knights Templar Movie Scam

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...1IMUhzY1AwVU1B

Dumba$$ who fell for the Dark Knights lies is now publicly humiliating himself on public video. God help Rick from Texas!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ) Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." / Knights Templar Movie Scam

My friend, Sonéy J. Vasquez, Don Holbrook's fan club president is absolutely charming!

And by the way, if you try pulling any of the bullshit with me that you're pulling with him, you will have bigger problems than you can possibly imagine. A jail cell will be your safe place. It's not a threat lil missy, it's a promise.
    https://www.facebook.com/soney.vasquez
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    My friend, Sonéy J. Vasquez, Don Holbrook's fan club president is absolutely charming!

how exactly does he/she think he'll/she'll pull that one off?
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Dumba$$ who fell for the Dark Knights lies is now publicly humiliating himself on public video. God help Rick from Texas!
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

68 shares

Comments

Dan Woods Amen
    Like · Reply · 2 · 16 hrs · Edited

Rick Ervin Amen indeed.
    Like · Reply · 1 · 15 hrs

Stanley Coleman Amen SMIB
    Like · Reply · 1 · 14 hrs

Terry Hayes SMIB
    Like · Reply · 1 · 13 hrs

Joseph Ashford Amen
    Like · Reply · 1 · 11 hrs

Joe Moreno Frates Requiescat in Pace
    Like · Reply · 11 hrs

Knights Templar Movie Be alert the stalker's name is Heather Dawne Dobrott do not accept her friend requests or she will torment you and your family just as she has done mine over the past 4 years
    Like · Reply · 1 · 10 hrs

Dan Woods She requested on messager. So I blocked her
    Like · Reply · 1 · 10 hrs

Richard Ronquillo Morgan Amen my lord.
    Like · Reply · 10 hrs

Knights Templar Movie There is nothing Christian about this social media infidel don't engage her, let us and the Order handle her. She is a vile and heinous person.
    Like · Reply · 1 · 9 hrs · Edited

Jeff Edwards SMIDE
    Like · Reply · 9 hrs
    Holbrook just doesn't get it. He will never be able to hide his many scams, schemes and blatant lies. The Knights Templar will be dumping him soon enough. There is just way too much dirt on this scammer out there. And, when the investors realize who he is all hell will break loose. The media could go after him again at any moment.

Love some Bunny! I do!

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Knights Templar Movie

11 hrs ·

Do not accept a friend request from this Cyber Stalker and Social Media Infidel, named Heather Dawne Dobrott. She is anti-Templar and even very sac religious, her logo is Christ vomiting. Brothers be aware that we have a stalker that has spread malicious lies about me, and she has publicly attacked the Templar Order, berating them and trying to humiliate me and halt our progress on the movie. She is now stalking people supporting us on our movie. Avoid her at all costs, she is a vile sociopath that I have never known but who began randomly stalking me and my family 4 years ago.

LikeShow more reactions
    CommentShare
    Chronological
    Comments

Knights Templar Movie Remember folks that this woman is berating me as a knighted Templar and her only goal is to smear mine and the Templar Orders good name. Sounds really similar to the betrayal and persecution set about by the Pope and King Phillip that tried to destroy the Templars reputation and existence before. We have dealt with these vile folks in the past and we will handle these Infidels today as well. Nothing will stop us from making this movie and telling our story. She is just like Phillip IV and Pope Clement V, her actions are blasphemy and vile attempts to discredit our Order and her own disrespect of Christian morals and sacrilegious portrayal of Christ on her website are purely the work of someone in league with Satan's interests not Christ's. remember our motto, "Veritas vos Librrabit" The Truth Shall Set us Free
    Like · Reply · 10 hrs · Edited

Knights Templar Movie Let it be known by all that reads this that in no uncertain way that an unholy assault on one brother is an assault on us all. My the wrath of Hell fall on her soul!
    Like · Reply · 9 hrs

Knights Templar Movie As the Executive Producer I'm all for free speech. NOT free HATE SPEACH!
    I have drawn a line in the sand. I am my brothers keeper!
    Like · Reply · 1 · 9 hrs
    Holbrook is obviously the brain-trust of the century. He just can't stop carrying on about his problem. His movie deal and membership with the Knights Templar is in jeopardy and he is putting the nails in the coffin!

Love some Bunny! I do!

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

She is anti-Templar and even very sac religious
    WTF is sac religious? You would think that a "best selling" author could spel beter!!!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

And, now for something completely different. Or not! LOL!!! Sir Gasbag is blathering again!

10:15am

Facebook User

Knights Templar Movie Scam, aka Heather Dobrott I noticed that your recent post goes against Facebook's Community Standards about spam. You need to take the post down before i report you to Facebook and turn this over to the authorities as stalking, harassing and cyber bullying of me, my company and my colleagues. You are tortuously interfering with our business and violating our copyrights and trademarks as well as defaming our products and personnel.
    https://www.facebook.com/TheKnightsT...AllenHolbrook/

Don Holbrook Sanke Oil Salesman.jpg

I hope he likes my new picture for my Facebook page exposing his latest scam, The Knights Templar Movie!

Love some Bunny! I do!

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well, gee whiz, Rick, I pray Sir "Foams at the Mouth" at least paid you May's double-wide trailer note for making this video.

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Laurie Holbrook

Yesterday at 9:01pm
    My husband picked up a stalker SHE is malicious and rude. If she spent as much time stalking my husband and raising her children properly she would be successful. Actress never cause she would have to be genuine. Instead she tries to be infamous on other peoples success . SHAME on her. God bless anyone who has had a low life staked like her .
    Holbrook's brainless wife must be melting because scammer boy can't support her in the fashion this stuck up wench demands. She seems to have lost the power to express herself in actual English!

Love some Bunny! I do!

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

America's Internet Stalkers, Bullies, Trolls added 11 new photosfeeling disgusted.

19 hrs ·

These are the kind of malevolent attacks heinous evil sociopath and psychopath persons conduct via the Internet. These posts are clearly civil law violations under defamation, but according to law enforcement they don't legal criminal jurisdiction, even though they clearly felt that Dobrott was acting like a criminally minded person. Enforcement through civil is at the expense of the victim and is very costly (prohibitive to most non-celebrities) and even when you prevail the damages are difficult to collect from folks such as Heather Dobrott as she has no economic livelihood and her regard for the law is best said as disdain. She feels she is acting to enforce her own made up rules that the law enforcement community has failed at. As we all know her allegations are baseless but they mislead people who do not know me and they create unsubstantiated and unwarranted distrust in my character and conduct in my business matters, tortuously interfering with my livelihood.
    People like this can only be stopped when our state and federal law makers make defamation of character and cyber stalking of individuals a criminal offense. This is something law enforcement has been in support of now for several years as well as online predator experts such as Dr. Michael Nuccitelli of IPredator.

+8

LikeShow more reactions
    CommentShare
    More public meltdowns by Holbrook because I am seeing the public gets all the facts. There are dozens of newspaper articles and court docs etc. that are public and I will not be silenced!

Love some Bunny! I do!

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

America's Internet Stalkers, Bullies, Trolls added 6 new photos.

20 hrs ·

These are the nefarious and malicious activities of America's current reigning social media troll, cyberspace stalker, Internet bully and social media infidel Heather Dawne Clarke Dobrott, aka Soapboxmom. Like this post to cast your affirmative vote of agreement And ask others to do the same, in order to make people aware of her abusive sociopathic activities.

CommentShare
    Holbrook the Scammer got only 1 like!

Love some Bunny! I do!

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

America's Internet Stalkers, Bullies, Trolls
    The American Cyberspace Predator Heather Dobrott tops the Templar Public Enemy List at #1. Her anti-Christian Jihadist tactics of trying to suppress the Knights Templar Story and ridicule the Templar Knights by being a social media infidel and tormenter of the Knights planned movie have mobilized their ranks. Her actions and tactics are blasphemies against Christ and his Holy Soldiers along with being guilty of heinously attacking the standards of Chivalric conduct. Her actions cause Templars to reflect upon their ultimate betrayal on Friday the 13th by Pope Clement V and French King Phillip IV in 1307. That attempt to destroy them failed and caused the Templars to become even more secretive in their mission. This is a classic struggle of Good versus Evil and every generation it seems the Templars find new satanic and infidel oppressors that seek to destroy their legacy and mission, yet their enemies never prevail. Evil has a new face on the Internet so memorize it well, this dark soul has no empathy, compassion or morality, she is the agent of pure Malevolence.Like · Reply · 9 hrs · Edited
    Scammers that can't get their snouts in any public troughs or lure in private investors into their scams sure do have hilarious public meltdowns!

Love some Bunny! I do!

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Extortion ???

Damn, have you been holding out on us, SBM ???

My question would be,

What have Braddles and Snout-in-Trough got that's worth extorting ???

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Michael Angelo Bosch There are laws to protect people and companies from slander and false accusations trying to destroy someone's character or reputation and so if this is so Then have your attorney's file a restraining order a ceise and desist .

Michael Angelo Bosch Also have your production of your movie project file a massive law suit against her. In most cases people like this can't afford the leg as l fee's and court costs etc in these cases and will agree to disappear if the suit is dropped.
    Holbrook can't file another losing suit as he is a freakin' pauper and can't afford the negative publicity either.

https://www.facebook.com/TheKnightsT...35153779972722

He has been rightly skewered in the press in numerous states in the last 25 years. I am sure he lives in terror of the Las Vegas media picking up on his years of scamming and skewering him again, especially since I paid to access all the archives and posted snippets of all those dozens and dozens of scathing articles here. I notice he is not trying to get media coverage in his hometown. What a buffoon! No corporate sponsor will touch him with a ten foot pole for fear of being mentioned with him anywhere publicly. LOL!

Love some Bunny! I do!

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Shawn McLerren She tried to friend me too. Even before I saw this post something just didn't quite feel right about what she was trying to promote. Not to mention no mutual friends.

Matt Wilson Her foil hat has a leak

Wade Wichman she tried to friend me and put some **** on my page she would not want to confront me . i'm the real deal .
    Holbrook attracts folks whose IQs don't even approach their shoe size in number. I never tried to friend any of the poor clueless flunkies slobbering over Holbrook's Templar Movie that will likely never happen. I sent them links to newspaper articles. Remedial reading classes are obviously in order. <sigh>

Love some Bunny! I do!

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Knights Templar Movie There is nothing Christian about this social media infidel don't engage her, let us and the Order handle her. She is a vile and heinous person.

Knights Templar Movie There is a website built that addresses these type of stalkers but I wanted everyone to see and know who our stalker and predator is because she is fraudulently causing people to distrust our efforts. This is the last I will speak of this heinous and malicious person. If people choose to believe in these type of dark souls, they are free to make such horrendous choices, but it will not take our focus off of making this movie and telling the Knights Templar Story accurately and from the positive perspective that it deserves.

The only one to be distrusted is Don Allen Holbrook. After his years of scamming with millions of tax dollars wasted, bankruptcy shenanigans, lawsuits and threats he clearly cannot be trusted with a penny. 25 years of scathing newspaper articles tell the real story! Just who does he thinks The Order / SMOTJ is going to handle?

We are a modern Christian Order of Knighthood dedicated to:
    • Seeking God in our lives and promoting love and respect for our community.
    • Increasing understanding between religions, helping pilgrims visit holy places, and maintaining a Christian presence in the Holy Land.
    • Supporting the poor, sick, and unjustly accused; standing against oppression, and protecting freedom of speech.
    • Encouraging the noble ideas of Chivalry; maintaining the monuments, archives, and history of the Knights Templar.
    Holbrook's hideous attacks, including books and threatening websites all designed to terrorize and silence his critics certainly aren't the appropriate behavior for a knight.
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 05-31-2016 at 02:49 PM.

Love some Bunny! I do!

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Knights Templar Movie We have also engaged the services of social media predator expert Dr. Michael Nuccitelli to advise us on how to handle such harassing people such as this social media hate monger and Infidel.
    I have been conversing with Dr. Nuccitelli for months. There is nothing he can do for a known scammer that has been skewered in the press for 25 years. Scammer Holbrook needs to crawl back under his rock and quit begging for money. He hasn't had a successful project for well over a decade.

Love some Bunny! I do!

38. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

1 hr ·

Watch for the upcoming interview of Dr. Michael Nuccitelli regarding the defining characteristics of these new Internet Predators and the need for new criminal cyber laws versus civil law governance to police this electronic frontier. America's Internet Stalkers will be filming a short documentary film on this huge problem that has been spawned by instant and continuous access to communications and information. These new Peeping Toms are malicious souls with a dark desire to act out for attention that they are mostly incapable of getting in the real world.
    More on the planned new series will follow!
    Don Allen Holbrook is completely unhinged and delusional. Reading pages that he chose to make public, newspaper articles, court records, videos and the like that are all readily available is not cyber stalking. Holbrook has been exposed because he has been paid with tax dollars and is going forward trying to bilk money out of Knights Templars themselves and using their good name and unsuspecting folks who have an absolute right to know his history so that they can make informed decisions. Holbrook also has of yet never identified a single false statement of fact made by me or anyone else that he has publicly attacked or sued (and been laughed out of court by.)

Love some Bunny! I do!

40. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I just got off of the phone with Dr. Nuccitelli. Dr. Nuccitelli is not a colleague of Don Allen Holbrook nor is he his "hired gun." The doctor has only spoken to both of us on the phone briefly and read a few short e-mails from us. He gave us both general information and has no knowledge of any specifics. He did not diagnose or discuss "my sickness" as liar Don Holbrook is stating. The doc has had numerous offers of television appearances and interviews and has no plans to work with Holbrook without thoroughly vetting him. He would never work with someone who has threatened and sued innocent taxpayers or that has been a perpetrator of online harassment and bullying such as Holbrook.

Dr. Nuccitelli's main concern in helping to keep children safe online. He would like to see laws come into play that criminalize defamation. Defamation being provably false statements of fact and cases where innocent people are being harmed. Since Holbrook has never produced a verifiably false statement of fact made by me or anyone, then these laws that he wants in place to criminalize defamation would not be applicable to Holbrook's critics in any way. Holbrook is once again taking materials that are free for anyone to access and building a wild tale based on them at the good doctor's expense without his knowledge or consent.

Love some Bunny! I do!

42. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Soapbox-Momster

May 29 at 12:49am ·

My real life stalker continues her sociopathic behavior by messaging countless book readers and posted reviewers on Amazon. Now she is attacking people who like my Facebook posts. I've banned her ft m my profile but she can still request connections from those that are my friends and connections. So she dies so, then she begins sending them unsolicited messages telling them defamatory things about me and trying to embarrass and ruin my reputation. Most of them block her, some tell her they want nothing to do with her, which is like gasoline on a fire to her. She begins her heinous malevolent rants on them at that point. I've had her reviewed by Dr. Nuccitelli of IPredator and he advised me that she is protected by the lack of adequate laws to address this malicious behavior. Dr. Nuccitelli is a psychiatrist that specializes in social media and Internet predators. She is delusional and her actions are always directed at people with sa big public persona. She is sociopathic and possibly psychopath but clearly a very clever person. If you receive a friend request from her (Heather Dawne Clark aka Soapboxmom) you are best advised to block and ban her from further contact. She has a storied reputation for attacking people she has no knowledge of or relationship to online, nobody is safe from her.
    She has tried to conceive herself and others that my fiction book is actually about her and home as far as to say it's a veiled death threat. Of course that is absurd, my book is 100% fictional. It was inspired by my having to deal with her and learning how big of a social and legal problem this is in Our world, but it has no linkage to her in reality.
    If you receive a friend request or message from her don't engage her is my advice.
    Holbrook is desperate to keep people from reading the newspaper articles I am linking. He sued most of them and lost and the horrific truth about his lies and scams is still public. No investor that gets the facts from the newspaper articles and court papers will touch anything this litigious goon is associated with. In 2007 he declared chapter 7 bankruptcy and wrote off 1.29 million in legal fees. He has spent years threatening and filing frivolous harassment suits in desperation to hide the truth!

Dr. Nuccitelli has not reviewed me or Holbrook in any way. We had e-mails and brief phone calls. Nuccitelli invites everyone to share info from his site and nothing more. Holbrook is not his hired gun and Nuccitelli has no plans whatsoever to participate in Holbrook's antics.

Love some Bunny! I do!

44. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The Dark knight just keeps melting and dragging the SMOTJ / Knights Templar into his dirty deals:

Soapbox-Momster shared a page.

May 30 at 2:50am ·

Real life Stalker of the Author becomes Templars Public Enemy #1 by attacking and harassing fellow Templars and their movie documentary film project. Author considering a new television series based on these social media stalkers and trolls to further expose them.
    https://www.facebook.com/Internetstalkers/

American's are reporting on the inappropriate, immoral, and often illegal behavior of cyberspace predators, bullies, social media trolls. Post yours today!
    This delusional buffoon thinks the SMOTJ is going to be dealing with me???? He is forcing their hand as he is begging for money using their fine name and getting very threatening and inappropriate publicly while flying their banner.

Love some Bunny! I do!

46. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Knights Templar Movie Please if you have liked this call to action then under this section message us with your phone number and our producer Barry McCullers will call you back and answer your questions and assist you in signing up to be an owner on our website. You may also call Barry direct at 702-443-3989Like · Reply · 3 · May 4 at 5:14pm

Knights Templar Movie Veritas vos Liberabit
    Like · Reply · 3 · May 4 at 5:15pm

Knights Templar Movie Our goal is to see this list of names hit 900 and then we make the movie.
    Like · Reply · 1 · May 4 at 11:45pm

Torfin Granite Thighs So..do you have a kick-starter?
    Like · Reply · May 5 at 12:14am

Knights Templar Movie Hi Torfin
    I'm Barry McCullers
    The Executive producer for the Knights Templar Movie....See More

THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR MOVIE – Two Knights One Horse Productions, LLC
    knightstemplarmovie.com
    Like · Reply · 2 · May 5 at 12:15am

Linwood Mosley Mosley As knight Templar I would love to invest just got hit hard money wise and daughter graduating school and I am paying for her new career.I will share with my other brothers on my page and good luck brother
    Like · Reply · 5 · May 18 at 8:53am

Kenneth Martin If I could I would donate. I support the order of the red cross
    Like · Reply · May 18 at 12:54pm

Christopher Campbell I'm IN!! I will do the KNIGHTS proud as a Templar warrior!!!
    Like · Reply · 2 · May 18 at 1:16pm

Ronny Aasterud Chivalry is in part the ingredients in a free and harmonic society. Most of us seem to want to be on the receiving end of this process. We need desperately more who understand, that it is on the giving end the biggest satisfaction is to be received. Greed is not the answer.
    Like · Reply · 1 · May 18 at 1:59pm · Edited

Knights Templar Movie Our original brothers gave up ALL their worldly possessions and enormous wealth for the good of the Order. Today we are asking for a much less stressful investment to tell this story properly from the true Templar perspective
    Like · Reply · 2 · May 18 at 2:15pm

Demetris Mendoza When does it release in the United States?
    Like · Reply · Page responded privately · May 18 at 3:16pm

Mark Bruback Real Templars through Freemasonry or some fake?
    Like · Reply · 1 · May 18 at 4:05pm

Knights Templar Movie Our historian is a REAL birthright noble Templar family and member of the REAL Military Order and Original Nobility based order (SMOTJ) which is linked closely to (OSMTH) both are the legitimate military and UN recognized NGOs, they are closely aligned to the Fraternal Templar Order (Masonic). Our story tells how both Orders are closely aligned but separate and joe they all feed and support the original Templar mission. You cannot truly support just one facet of Templar history or you will distort the facts. I hope this assuages your concerns of our Templar focus.
    Like · Reply · 6 · May 18 at 5:56pm

Duston Guidry People tend forget all the other Knight Orders That existed at the same time and some still around today....
    Like · Reply · 2 · May 18 at 8:02pm · Edited

Knights Templar Movie Yes there are numerous orders and they all have their merits. The Templars are remembered vividly because of the high act of betrayal and treachery that the French King created and the wicked alliance he created by killing the old Pope and installing h...See More
    Like · Reply · 4 · May 18 at 8:19pm

Walt Brazington Jr. My ancestors were nights. This,is,swesome.
    Like · Reply · 1 · May 18 at 9:44pm

Stephen W. Rusher i been a templer for 23 years and love it
    Like · Reply · 2 · May 18 at 10:11pm

Jim Kayser Would love to be. Too poor don't have a chapter of any kind of any kind around here. Wouldn't even know how to start a chapter with what I would assume the bylaws ect
    Like · Reply · May 18 at 11:59pm

Knights Templar Movie To all Brothers and Dames if you cannot afford to be an investor-owner, we have a category called contributor that is $395 and you can make payments over 4 months of $98.75. A contributor gets their name in the rolling on screen credits of the movie and their name in the special commissioned Templar art piece being designed by Artist Michael Volpocelli.
    Like · Reply · 2 · May 19 at 11:15am · Edited

Matthew D Johnson As long as it doesn't suck. No B movies.
    Like · Reply · 1 · May 19 at 12:51pm

Knights Templar Movie This is a very elaborate big budget docudrama film on a much better quality to anything that has been created previously with the exception of Arn and Kingdom of Heaven.
    Like · Reply · 3 · May 19 at 1:16pm

Tim Williams Wished I had the money to support this...because I Damn sure would!
    Like · Reply · May 19 at 6:36pm

Tim Williams ARN was an awesome movie!
    Like · Reply · 1 · May 19 at 6:36pm

Knights Templar Movie Arn is my all time favorite and best for accuracy
    Like · Reply · 2 · May 19 at 6:39pm

Tim Williams I lived it...wished more of the era films were out....or made....that was epic
    Like · Reply · May 19 at 6:40pm

Robert Ruskowsky If you could let the world know what happened to you in the middle ages,?
    Like · Reply · 1 · May 20 at 4:45am

David Berube This sounds fantastic
    Like · Reply · 1 · May 20 at 8:52am

Knights Templar Movie Go checkout the website for more details at www.knightstemplarmovie.com

THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR MOVIE – Two Knights One Horse Productions, LLC
    knightstemplarmovie.com
    Like · Reply · May 22 at 4:01pm

Rick Trujillo Yes Brother i will invest in your cause!
    Like · Reply · 1 · May 23 at 8:30pm

Unbelievable that this shyster got into the SMOTJ / KTJ at all. Now, after years of shenanigans and millions of tax dollars wasted on his scams and schemes, Don Allen Holbrook is now hitting up his brothers for his latest scam. The SMOTJ / KTJ need to revoke his membership and demand he return all funds.

https://www.facebook.com/TheKnightsT...64713515022670

Love some Bunny! I do!

48. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Soapbox-Momster
    May 29 at 12:49am ·
    My real life stalker continues her sociopathic behavior by messaging countless book readers and posted reviewers on Amazon. Now she is attacking people who like my Facebook posts. I've banned her ft m my profile but she can still request connections from those that are my friends and connections. So she dies so, then she begins sending them unsolicited messages telling them defamatory things about me and trying to embarrass and ruin my reputation. Most of them block her, some tell her they want nothing to do with her, which is like gasoline on a fire to her. She begins her heinous malevolent rants on them at that point. I've had her reviewed by Dr. Nuccitelli of IPredator and he advised me that she is protected by the lack of adequate laws to address this malicious behavior. Dr. Nuccitelli is a psychiatrist that specializes in social media and Internet predators. She is delusional and her actions are always directed at people with sa big public persona. She is sociopathic and possibly psychopath but clearly a very clever person. If you receive a friend request from her (Heather Dawne Clark aka Soapboxmom) you are best advised to block and ban her from further contact. She has a storied reputation for attacking people she has no knowledge of or relationship to online, nobody is safe from her.
    She has tried to conceive herself and others that my fiction book is actually about her and home as far as to say it's a veiled death threat. Of course that is absurd, my book is 100% fictional. It was inspired by my having to deal with her and learning how big of a social and legal problem this is in Our world, but it has no linkage to her in reality.
    If you receive a friend request or message from her don't engage her is my advice.
    Don Allen Holbrook /Knights Templar Movie says
    "We have also engaged the services of social media predator expert Dr. Michael Nuccitelli to advise us on how to handle such harassing people such as this social media hate monger and Infidel.”
    Don Allen Holbrook, the Dark Knight, who has taken it upon himself to label me the Knights Templars Order / SMOTJ's Public Enemy #1, is continuing to post on behalf of Dr. Nuccitelli. He has no relationship with Dr. Nuccatelli except for a few brief phone calls and e-mails which mirrors my limited contact with the man. He has not paid the good doctor a red cent, nor has the doctor reviewed, diagnosed or evaluated me in any way. The only delusional one here is Holbrook. He may need to write off another 1.29 million in legal fees in bankruptcy #3 to get himself out of this mess.

No individual investor of corporate investor is going to touch this lunatic with a ten foot pole, especially when they find out he doesn't represent the Knights Templars officially and has no business speaking for them or soliciting money on their behalf. The real Knights Templar / SMOTJ know that I have been exposing that fraudster Holbrook for years and I actually highly commend and respect the fine works and deeds of the real members. Holbrook weaseled his way in so he would have more ways to perpetrate his scams and could use and abuse the fine reputation of real members of the order to his economic advantage.

Love some Bunny! I do!

50. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post