Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ) Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." / Knights Templar Movie Scam

Post Thanks / Like

re: Dealing with a Cyber Stalker & Cyber Bully / "Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ)

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Just a dad blamed, goldurned minute there, cowboy.

Less'n you got a mighty big lariat on that there hoss o yourn, you ain't gonna be seein' me in no KANGAROO court anytime soon.

(hey Donny, did you like the way I mixed our two cultures in that sentence ? Feel free to use it in your next "novel" I'm sure one of its' two readers will get the reference)
    LMAO....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Dealing with a Cyber Stalker & Cyber Bully / "Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ)

http://www.realscam.com/f11/don-alle...html#post74676
    07-26-2014, 02:12 PM #1296
    Soapboxmom
    Administrator Re: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Member / The Next America-Moving Beyond a Fragile Economy

Don Holbrook

@9thTemplar Economist, Author and Public Speaker

Las Vegas, NV · economicdeveloper.com

Don Holbrook ‏@9thTemplar 13h
    Commencing the edits on my new cyber stalker murder mystery thriller next month... Should be a fun project
    Details

Holbrook bragged previously:
    Meanwhile, I have been working on two other fiction novels that also have been of great interest to me. One is based on an actual sad event of my own life, I became the target of a cyber stalker in 2012 and it was awful and devastating to me, my family and did hurt my career and reputation wrongfully and without any basis of merit or fact. This caused me a tremendous economic strain as she created so much defamatory commentary online it caused me of my clients to be apprehensive of hiring me in fear that she would target them as she had some of my current clients at that time. Rather than just take the abuse and let her get away with it, I decided to write my own fiction story about the situation and turn it into a murder mystery thriller. That book currently with a rough working title of “SoapboxMomma the Cyber Stalker” is now undergoing edits and will be slated as my second book release in the fiction genre. This book is somewhat shorter than the 9th Templar and thus much easier to turn into a screen play. That is my intention for this book as well. Why not take a bad situation and make lemons into lemonade.

NRS 200.575  Stalking: Definitions; penalties. 1.  A person who, without lawful authority, willfully or maliciously engages in a course of conduct that would cause a reasonable person to feel terrorized, frightened, intimidated, harassed or fearful for the immediate safety of a family or household member, and that actually causes the victim to feel terrorized, frightened, intimidated, harassed or fearful for the immediate safety of a family or household member, commits the crime of stalking. Except where the provisions of subsection 2 or 3 are applicable, a person who commits the crime of stalking:
    (a) For the first offense, is guilty of a misdemeanor.
    (b) For any subsequent offense, is guilty of a gross misdemeanor.
    2.  A person who commits the crime of stalking and in conjunction therewith threatens the person with the intent to cause the person to be placed in reasonable fear of death or substantial bodily harm commits the crime of aggravated stalking. A person who commits the crime of aggravated stalking shall be punished for a category B felony by imprisonment in the state prison for a minimum term of not less than 2 years and a maximum term of not more than 15 years, and may be further punished by a fine of not more than $5,000.
    3.  A person who commits the crime of stalking with the use of an Internet or network site, electronic mail, text messaging or any other similar means of communication to publish, display or distribute information in a manner that substantially increases the risk of harm or violence to the victim shall be punished for a category C felony as provided in NRS 193.130.
    4.  Except as otherwise provided in subsection 2 of NRS 200.571, a criminal penalty provided for in this section may be imposed in addition to any penalty that may be imposed for any other criminal offense arising from the same conduct or for any contempt of court arising from the same conduct.
    5.  The penalties provided in this section do not preclude the victim from seeking any other legal remedy available.
    6.  As used in this section:
    (a) “Course of conduct” means a pattern of conduct which consists of a series of acts over time that evidences a continuity of purpose directed at a specific person.
    (b) “Family or household member” means a spouse, a former spouse, a parent or other person who is related by blood or marriage or is or was actually residing with the person.
    (c) “Internet or network site” has the meaning ascribed to it in NRS 205.4744.
    (d) “Network” has the meaning ascribed to it in NRS 205.4745.
    (e) “Provider of Internet service” has the meaning ascribed to it in NRS 205.4758.
    (f) “Text messaging” means a communication in the form of electronic text or one or more electronic images sent from a telephone or computer to another person’s telephone or computer by addressing the communication to the recipient’s telephone number.
    (g) “Without lawful authority” includes acts which are initiated or continued without the victim’s consent. The term does not include acts which are otherwise protected or authorized by constitutional or statutory law, regulation or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, including, but not limited to:
    (1) Picketing which occurs during a strike, work stoppage or any other labor dispute.
    (2) The activities of a reporter, photographer, camera operator or other person while gathering information for communication to the public if that person is employed or engaged by or has contracted with a newspaper, periodical, press association or radio or television station and is acting solely within that professional capacity.
    (3) The activities of a person that are carried out in the normal course of his or her lawful employment.
    (4) Any activities carried out in the exercise of the constitutionally protected rights of freedom of speech and assembly.

Holbrook better be careful on this one. I don't think he can afford any more lawsuits! If had ever made a false statement of fact or actually cyberstalked this loser he would have already gotten me into court and triumphed. What is he going to claim that he is afraid of? Does he live in terror he will never get his fat snout in a public (tax dollar filled) trough?

http://www.realscam.com/f11/don-alle...html#post63005

http://www.realscam.com/f11/don-alle...html#post61998

http://www.realscam.com/f11/don-alle...html#post80613

http://www.realscam.com/f11/don-alle...html#post80615
    Don Holbrook... You have yet done compensable economic harm and for that you and anyone who acts illegally on your advice will be held liable. Your final chapter has not yet been written but your end is near.
    http://www.realscam.com/f11/don-alle...html#post60711

Girl Talk

http://www.realscam.com/f11/don-alle...html#post31624

http://www.realscam.com/f11/don-alle...html#post25299

Don Holbrook ‏@9thTemplar 18 Apr2013

Getting ready to launch my first official fiction novel, it's about a cyber stalker that uses the dark side of social media to extort folks
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So let me get this straight. Don says that you, SBM, and I quote: "uses the dark side of social media to extort folks" he could explain just what you "extorted" from him. Let's see: Extort: Obtain by force, threats, persistent demands (obtain, exact, extract, force, wring, wrest).

So exactly what did you "extort" from him? What a tool.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Posted on Dec 30, 2015 3:46:33 PM PST

Don Allen Holbrook says:
    This person is not a valid or verified review. She has not read the book and she is just a cyber stalker and cyber bully that uses social media to stalk and attack people to maliciously destroy their reputation, economic income and social status and embarrass the families of her victims. At some point once the laws change either Amazon will be forced to ban such trash or the legal system will allow the victims to pursue legal remedies and end this type of inappropriate and malevolent behavior. I wrote a book that was inspired by my being harassed by this stalker and it is for sale on Amazon, called Soapbox-Momster. The book is fiction and not related in the real world to the stalker in this book review, but the story was fun to write and if it brings this type of injustice into the light of those normal people in society and helps change the laws then hurrah!
    Holbrook's description of his own book:
    Kindle
    $1.00 Read with Our Free App

The story of a very ugly cyber stalker and bully that extorts men and women for her own perverse pleasure and then extorts money from them to live her own lavish lifestyle. She taunts, tortures and torments her vicitims and ruins their lives and then promises to clean it all up for blackmail... but she never does she just takes their money and destroys them, after all they don't want to be further humiliated by her so they feel powerless to fight back. But the wake of such a bad and criminally insane person is that they make a huge amount of real world enemies and eventually the hunter becomes the hunted. The victims may just turn the table in the oldset form of revenge known to mankind... MURDER! Now the problem is how to pull off this crime so that there is no evidence of how it was done and who did it. That is the perfect revenge. MURDER without recourse or fear of being caught. In this modern era of instant access to information and virtually any kind of service the very tool used to torment her victims could be the very tool used to find her and end her own life by a very determined person that wants the ultimate revenge.
    NRS 200.575  Stalking: Definitions; penalties. 1.  A person who, without lawful authority, willfully or maliciously engages in a course of conduct that would cause a reasonable person to feel terrorized, frightened, intimidated, harassed or fearful for the immediate safety of a family or household member, and that actually causes the victim to feel terrorized, frightened, intimidated, harassed or fearful for the immediate safety of a family or household member, commits the crime of stalking. Except where the provisions of subsection 2 or 3 are applicable, a person who commits the crime of stalking:
    (a) For the first offense, is guilty of a misdemeanor.
    (b) For any subsequent offense, is guilty of a gross misdemeanor.
    2.  A person who commits the crime of stalking and in conjunction therewith threatens the person with the intent to cause the person to be placed in reasonable fear of death or substantial bodily harm commits the crime of aggravated stalking. A person who commits the crime of aggravated stalking shall be punished for a category B felony by imprisonment in the state prison for a minimum term of not less than 2 years and a maximum term of not more than 15 years, and may be further punished by a fine of not more than $5,000.
    3.  A person who commits the crime of stalking with the use of an Internet or network site, electronic mail, text messaging or any other similar means of communication to publish, display or distribute information in a manner that substantially increases the risk of harm or violence to the victim shall be punished for a category C felony as provided in NRS 193.130.
    The law works in mysterious ways.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Love some Bunny! I do!

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like it time for law enforcement to have a chat with Mr. Holbrook to explain to him who the stalker and the stalkee really are in his case. This dude is losing it.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    This dude is losing it.
    You mean: Has lost it
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

14. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

From the pages of Soapbox-Momster: Cyber Stalker of the Abyss:

One-day prior... Laurie watched as the man waited for her mother to finish her performance. She knew what more than likely was next. As her mother left the big circus tent in her tights and sequin outfit with her knee high go-go boots, she smiled warmly at the man waiting with the cigarette by the stakes holding the tent up. Her mother was well-suited to the outfit and drew considerable applause from the male audience as the performed her acrobatics and high wire stunts. Laurie imagined her mother would have been a beautiful princess in another life but not in this one. She was quite attractive but she felt that look of life was already taking its toll on her over the years. Her mom did everything to the extreme and lived life one day at a time. She had few boundaries she wouldn't cross for the right compensation, especially with men. Laurie had heard many men say, she looked like she rode hard and then was hung out to dry. She knew what it meant. Her mother was a soft and passionate soul toward any suitor but once she had them occupied, Laurie would search their vehicles for treasures. Her mother also had taken to some extortion and blackmail over the years.
    Many times her mother had said, "You kave to take what you want from this world or it will take what it wants from you and then throw you away."
    Laurie knew the plan.
    Her mother would take the stranger into their little Airstream trailer where she would distract and pleasure him but not too fast. she knew her mother would take her time and
    Fair use. I took the liberty of removing my given name and replacing it with Laurie Holbrook's first name.

Love some Bunny! I do!

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Don Allen Holbrook writes:
    "She obviously has been taught some skills by her husband, who plays dumb to his wife's activity."
    Is Laurie Ann Lutz Holbrook playing dumb to her husband Don Allen Holbrook's activity?

Love some Bunny! I do!

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

More from Soapbox-Momster: Cyber Stalker of the Abyss:
    get him all worked up and keep him busy for at least an hour. That gave Laurie time to sneak in and get the keys from the man's trousers. She'd search his car for valuables while her friend, Paulie, secretly snapped photos. When she returned she would replace the keys and watch Paulie take the snapshots with the Brownie. He was careful to take pictures that showed the man's face along with her mother engaged in the robust carnal exchange of sexual pleasure. As least it would be so for the man. Paulie knew he had to capture the man's face for the scam to work. Her mother also would extract any favors from him that she could, like wine, hard alcohol or on rare occasions candy. Usually, her mother would tell her that a working girl had to take precautions concerning who she's in such a precarious situation with. At least, getting some money to help feed her and her small daughter would be much appreciated from any man.
    Though funny but those men never saw this entire exchange as prostitution. Rather, they saw themselves-or at least they probably imagined themselves-as knights in shining armors getting rewarded for their coming to her mother's rescue, even if just for a night.
    Once the pictures had been taken, Laurie would go and hide and flirt with some of the other Carne children. They were a rough lots. None of them had a proper education or a reasonable parental upbringing. She liked flirting and getting young boys worked up. Everyone in a traveling circus, especially a third-rate one at that, had to pull their weight and then some. The Ringmaster, Big Bert, would also stop and visit her mother. Usually,
    Fair use. I took the liberty of removing my given name and replacing it with Laurie Holbrook's first name.
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 12-31-2015 at 10:57 PM.

Love some Bunny! I do!

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Given the evidence so far indicating that Don has violated a writer's guideline that anyone with a grain of business sense would follow, I believe that I will record the data of his website for posterity.

Domain Name: SOAPBOX-MOMSTER.COM
    Registry Domain ID: 1988503592_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
    Registrar URL: www.enom.com
    Updated Date: 2015-12-19T15:17:48.00Z
    Creation Date: 2015-12-19T23:17:47.00Z
    Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-12-19T23:17:47.00Z
    Registrar: ENOM, INC
    Registrar IANA ID: 48
    Domain Status: ok https://www.icann.org/epp#ok
    Registry Registrant ID:
    Registrant Name: DON HOLBROOK
    Registrant Organization: TWO KNIGHTS ONE HORSE PRODUCTIONS
    Registrant Street: 9200 DALAMAHOY PLACE
    Registrant City: LAS VEGAS
    Registrant State/Province: NV
    Registrant Postal Code: 89145
    Registrant Country: US
    Registrant Phone: +1.9287064440
    Registrant Phone Ext:
    Registrant Fax:
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email: ECONOMICDEVELOPER@GMAIL.COM
    Registry Admin ID:
    Admin Name: DON HOLBROOK
    Admin Organization: TWO KNIGHTS ONE HORSE PRODUCTIONS
    Admin Street: 9200 DALAMAHOY PLACE
    Admin City: LAS VEGAS
    Admin State/Province: NV
    Admin Postal Code: 89145
    Admin Country: US
    Admin Phone: +1.9287064440
    Admin Phone Ext:
    Admin Fax:
    Admin Fax Ext:
    Admin Email: ECONOMICDEVELOPER@GMAIL.COM
    Registry Tech ID:
    Tech Name: DON HOLBROOK
    Tech Organization: TWO KNIGHTS ONE HORSE PRODUCTIONS
    Tech Street: 9200 DALAMAHOY PLACE
    Tech City: LAS VEGAS
    Tech State/Province: NV
    Tech Postal Code: 89145
    Tech Country: US
    Tech Phone: +1.9287064440
    Tech Phone Ext:
    Tech Fax:
    Tech Fax Ext:
    Tech Email: ECONOMICDEVELOPER@GMAIL.COM
    Name Server: DNS1.NAME-SERVICES.COM
    Name Server: DNS2.NAME-SERVICES.COM
    Name Server: DNS3.NAME-SERVICES.COM
    Name Server: DNS4.NAME-SERVICES.COM
    Name Server: DNS5.NAME-SERVICES.COM
    Two knights one horse? Is that anything like the infamous pornographic video featuring two girls and a single culinary tool?
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

22. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Two knights one horse? Is that anything like the infamous pornographic video featuring two girls and a single culinary tool?
    It's the bestiality version!
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

More from Soapbox-Momster: Cyber Stalker of the Abyss (Laurie Holbrook's name is substituted for mine):

Dickens classic, Oliver. Paulie had a way and style that made him wiser and wittier than his seventeen years of life allotted him so far. Laurie's mother would always give him twenty percent of the booty for his time and silvery tongue.
    This time, Laurie watched but the exchange did not go as she had meticulously planned for it to go normally. Paulie arrived at the bank and found that the man was the president of the small town's savings and loan. He was a powerful man who didn't like to be intimidated and especially not blackmailed by some female gypsies in the circus. He was pudgy but with a powerful frame. From what Laurie could see, Paulie looked a bit shaken by the exchange. Then it happened. The man threw the envelope back on the ground in front of Paulie and then kicked him right in the crotch so hard is lifted Paulie up in the air and depositied him about six feet asunder. Laurie stood on the corner, her mouth open in shock and surprise. Then she heard him yell at Paulie. "Tell that trailer trash gypsy queen in she tries to blackmail me again it will be the last thing she ever does."

Paulie left, tail between his legs, and headed toward Laurie. They walked back to the fairgrounds together not saying a word to each other. When they spoke with Laurie's mother she became infuriated. Now Big Bert knew about the scams. He was always ready to provide his muscle and wits if Laurie's mother got into a bad situation with a shake down. This time, Laurie's mother didn't go to him. She sat in her little trailer and took a couple more drags on the cigarette then grabbed and ink pen and

Love some Bunny! I do!

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Coming Soon - Murder & Mayhem / True Crime: Books

Robot Check...

Amazon.com, Inc.

Soapbox-Momster: Cyber Stalker of the Abyss (Cyber Thrillers). by Don A Holbrook. Kindle Edition. $1.00. ← Previous; Next →. Top of page. Home · Cart.
    1-12 of 14 results for Books : Biographies & Memoirs : True Crime : Murder & Mayhem :
  30. Coming Soon

Amazon.co.uk: Next 90 days - Murder / True Crime: Books

www.amazon.co.uk/Murder...90.../s?...

Amazon.com, Inc.

Results 49 - 55 of 55 - Product Details · Soapbox-Momster: Cyber Stalker of the Abyss (Cyber Thrillers). 25 Dec 2015. by Don A Holbrook. Kindle Edition · Ł1.91.
The book is true crime as Don A. Holbrook listed it.

Love some Bunny! I do!
Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

• Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Don A. Holbrook lied again. "The book is fiction," he wrote.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Soapbox-Momster is an very poorly written thinly veiled autobiography of author, Don A. Holbrook and his plans to murder me for protecting the taxpayers:

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Soapbox-Momster is an very poorly written thinly veiled autobiography of author, Don A. Holbrook and his plans to murder me for protecting the taxpayers:

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.realscam.com/f11/don-alle...html#post62048

Quote Originally Posted by Don Holbrook
    I am moving on now and not allowing her comments to take my focus off my actual priorities.
    What actual priorities? Did he mean writing a book about Heather and making death threats?

Is this his idea of "moving on?"

If Holbrook really wants to move on, why doesn't he stop harassing Heather and find something better to do with his time? Maybe he could get a new job, find a new hobby . . . or go back to college and get a degree.

We wouldn't even be talking about him right now if he had not come out with this book. By doing this, he has succeeded in resurrecting a bunch of old threads about him and he has drawn unwanted attention to himself and his past unethical activities.

It's just hard to believe that he would do something so incredibly stupid.

• Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you sure an adult wrote those extracts you posted, SBM ??

Surely not

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Wolf View Post
    What actual priorities?

filing fraudulent bankruptcies while going on lavish vacations.

Post Thanks / Like

Amazon Review - Soapboxmom.JPG

Somebody just left a book review over at Amazon . . .

I have a feeling Holbrook won't be too happy about it.

Source: Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

yeah.....the truth sucks sometimes.

• Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast