Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Like Tree709Likes

Thread: Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ) Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." / Knights Templar Movie Scam

Soapboxmom is online now Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ) Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." / Knights Templar Movie Scam

The movie website is a goner!

This Domain Name Has Expired - Renewal Instructions.

Knightstemplarmovie.com

Blog Entries

Re: Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ) Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." / Knights Templar Movie Scam

| Author(s): Don Allen Holbrook Feb. sales:
    Jan. sales:
    SalesRank:
    Your Midas Money Mind-Set: YOUR Guide to Financial Security and Enormous Prosperity
    Format: Kindle Edition | Last Sale: unknown
    | Author(s): Don A Holbrook Feb. sales:
    Jan. sales:
    SalesRank:
    The Knights Templar Uncloaked: A Theoretical History Connecting the Past to the Present (The Knights Templar Order Theorized History) (Volume 1)
    Format: Paperback | Last Sale: unknown
    | Author(s): Don Allen Holbrook Chev. Feb. sales:
    Jan. sales:
    SalesRank:
    The Next America: How to Survive and Thrive in Today's Unpredictable Economy
    | Author(s): Don Holbrook Feb. sales:
    Jan. sales:
    SalesRank:
    Making Great Life Choices...Creating a Wonderful Life!: "The Value of Owning Timeshare as a Catalyst to make us Vacation"
    Jan. sales:
    SalesRank:
    A to Z of Becoming a Published Author Today...
    Format: Paperback | Last Sale: 103 days (Amazon.com)
    Jan. sales:
    SalesRank:
    Who Moved My Smokestack?: America's Failure to Protect Our Jobs and Stop the Erosion of the American Dream
    Format: Paperback | Last Sale: 258 days (Amazon.com)
    | Author(s): Don A. Holbrook Feb. sales:
    Jan. sales:
    SalesRank:
    Soapbox-Momster: Cyber Stalker of the Abyss (Cyber Thrillers)
    Format: Paperback | Last Sale: 461 days (Amazon.com)
    Jan. sales:
    SalesRank:
    The Next America: Moving Beyond a Fragile Economy
    | Author(s): Don Holbrook Feb. sales:
    Jan. sales:
    SalesRank:
    The Art of the Deal Today:Business Considerations Post Global Financial Crisis: America's foremost Site Location Consultant & Economic Development Economist (Volume 1)

• | Author(s): Don Allen Holbrook Feb. sales:
      Jan. sales:
      SalesRank:

laidback is offline Elite Scambuster

Still on the Times Worst Seller list I see...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Blog Entries

Management Team | EarthQuest Resort
    Economic Development Representative – Vercitas Group – Don Holbrook

President, is a nationally renowned economic developer, author of “Who Moved My Smokestack” and “The Little Black Book of Economic Development,” and a member of the National Board of Economic Advisers.
    Google says:
    No results found for "National Board of Economic Advisers".

Results for National Board of Economic Advisers (without quotes):
    How many more lies did Holbrook tell? Every time I turn around I catch another whopper.

Management Team

Creator and Limited Partner – Don Lessem

is a world-renowned educator and popularizer of natural history, consultant to Steven Spielberg, Disney and Universal films and theme parks, creator of international museum exhibitions, originator of the world’s largest paleontological charities, builder of the largest dinosaur recreations and author of more than 50 books for adults and children.

General Partner and Developer –Marlin Atlantis

of Dallas, Texas is one of the state’s leading residential and commercial property developers, with a particular emphasis upon maintaining natural habitats in its projects.

Project Designers – Contour Entertainment, Inc.
    Los Angeles-based creative design, construction and park management organization of former Disney Imagineers with extensive experience as designers, builders and managers of themed entertainment attractions from Dubai to Southeast Asia and Europe as well as many North American locations.
    And, must I mention that Don Lessem left the project years ago after trashing Holbrook in the Houston Press and certainly doesn't want to be associated with Don Allen Holbrook's billion dollar flop. Marlin Atlantis declared bankruptcy for their LLC that had a loan an the land and has disappeared into the sunset with a huge chunk of the taxpayers change. And, Contour failed to make any progress on the park of years of lies and subterfuge with Holbrook cheering them on.

What idiot has left that site up?

Blog Entries

Yet another colossal fail for serial fraud and scammer Don Allen Holbrook. He has always brayed about his hundreds of successful projects which as we know from diligent research are almost exclusively figments of his imagination. Now, he is trying to explain away this most recent scam. How much should I bet that he is going to blame me???

Knights Templar Documentary Interview

· April 19 at 10:43am ·

As is normal for me I want to take time to update you our loyal fans. First, thank you for your patience and continued support. As you can probably ascertain the majority share of the cost of producing this epic discussion has fallen into me and a few very passionate original investors. The reasons for this difficulty is a long story and perhaps Ill share that in the interview. None the less, the effort to produce the illustrations necessary for the discussion are proceed...ing slowly but steady. We need over 135 illustrations to demonstrate the pictorial concept. There are also some props I’ve been slowly working on that would help with some of our examples such as Solomon’s Temple, underground and the various underground connections believed to have been discovered by the Templars. I’ve even looked into commissioning some CGI film clips to support the discussion. It’s these extraordinary items that will set this unique story apart from other documentary style discussions regarding the Templars. I didn’t want to use the same old ancient pictures of historical beliefs, I wanted to give them new life and depth. In the end, no matter how many years it takes we will have an epic discussion available for all those truly interested in this subject. Thanks again for your patient support and especially to my associate producers (original investors).
    See More

So much for the Hollywood Movie bit, eh, Holbrook???

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122