Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ) Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." / Knights Templar Movie Scam

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Dealing with a Cyber Stalker & Cyber Bully / "Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ)

Did Don Allen Holbrook purchase insurance before he published his egregious trash? It is definitely too late now. Homeowner's insurance will not cover him being sued for his book. Blogging as an unpaid hobby is different than selling books in hopes of making a profit.

Do You Need Liability Insurance? | WritersDigest.com

Writers who self-publish, for profit or not, do not escape liability for libel or copyright infringement. In fact, because you will not be covered by a large company’s insurance policy, you need to be especially careful. If you are writing on a controversial topic, or are unsure about permissions, you should consider purchasing your own insurance. In the last five years, the awards for print media cases have grown. In 2000, the last year for which numbers were available, the average final award for libel was $155,000.
    Q&A: Liability Insurance For Self-Published Novel | dsattorney.com

Ideally you should have liability insurance – if you can afford it. Unfortunately, premiums are likely to be anywhere between $1-4,000 for $500,000 to $1 million protection with a $5,000 deductible. You can contact any general insurance broker to get quotes for media liability insurance, or go directly to companies that specialize in publisher’s insurance, such as Argo Insurance (publiability).
    Many writers also believe – wrongly – that they can limit their liability by incorporating or forming a limited liability company. Although doing so will protect you from certain contract claims, in most cases you still will be personally liable for copyright infringement, defamation, or invasion of privacy.

In summary, because of its cost, most fiction writers will forgo liability insurance. If, however, your book has a high risk factor because of its subject matter or characterization, it may be worth investing in it. You’ll sleep better at night.
    Should Writers Incorporate? by Helen Sedwick
    Incorporation May Not Work
    Writers work alone. Most of us don’t have a staff helping us create our products. So there is no “business” separate from the writer’s own actions.

A writer’s greatest legal risks are defamation, privacy, and infringement claims, all of which result from the writer’s own actions. Even if a writer had a corporation, someone would sue both the corporation and the writer for these claims.

If you are publishing, whether traditionally or independently, then you have signed contracts that say you will indemnify the publisher, Amazon, Smashwords, etc. against defamation, privacy, and infringement claims arising from your work. This means you have agreed to hire attorneys and pay any damages or settlement costs. You must dig into your pocket to meet these contractual obligations whether or not you have incorporated.

The Technicalities Will Get You

Many people have heard the expression “piercing the corporate veil.”
    Translation: Unless you keep enough assets (money) in a corporation or LLC to cover its potential liabilities, AND you keep the entity’s finances separate from your personal finances, AND you keep up with certain formalities and state filings, your corporation or LLC may be disregarded by a court and not provide any protection....

Fiction writers are rarely sued for defamation, unless they have been lax about masking identities....you are better off hiring an experienced publishing attorney to review your manuscript. An attorney should be part of your publishing team...

If your risk or anxiety level is high, that money is better spent buying liability insurance....take a look at Media Liability Insurance.

I suspect Holbrook's spoiled wife who is accustomed to living like the rich and famous isn't going to be amused when the horror of the risk he is taking dawns on her. This could alarm employers, cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and prove to be most embarrassing.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Dealing with a Cyber Stalker & Cyber Bully / "Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." Don A. Holbrook (SMOTJ)

Don Allen Holbrook's melting online again. He could have sued me and all the vicious bloggers he has been whimpering about for years in Texas where he would have had jurisdiction, but was apparently too chicken to do so. So, he chose not to seek legal help.

Stalking is a crime, but reporting on the use of tax dollars and the credentials of those raking in hundreds of thousands of tax dollars does not constitute stalking. So, he obviously has no case there either. And, how many fiction books are written to make the readers aware of an issue?

Holbrook made the mistake of filing a harassment suit against me, numerous journalists, newspapers and the taxpayers in Texas commenting on Earthquest. He was tossed out for jurisdictional issues just as I predicited. He started this fight. Writing that egregious book is just fueling the fire when he should be crawling back under his rock.

Don allen holbrook official response to Heather Dobrott

• 1. PHONE FAX WEB Purchase the Book at: http://www.amazoncrap.com/Soapbox- Momster-Cyber-Stalker-Abyss-Thrillers-ebook/dp/B019PKW53K Watch the book Video Trailer at: https://youtu.be/VVBqVG6wo5g Don Allen Holbrook
    • 2. Reality versus Sensationalized Fiction by Heather Dobrott Don Allen Holbrook 2 Author and Motivational Speaker January 9, 2016 Don Holbrook responds to Fraudulent and defamatory comments officially by Heather Dobrott, regarding his most recent FICTION novel titled Soapbox- Momster the Cyber Stalker of the Abyss
    • 3. Reality versus Sensationalized Fiction by Heather Dobrott Don Allen Holbrook 3 Soapbox-Momster Cyber Stalker of the Abyss Story point and Inspiration With regard to Heather Dobrott’s Continuous assault on my professional projects and integrity I can only tell you the factual truth, which she will never agree with because normal ethics and moral professionalism are not things she is used to abiding by in her real world. No person will choose to debate a complete idiot that cannot be reasoned with. I will provide the facts to set the record completely straight but I will engage in a complete waste of time by engaging Heather Dobrott. She is a person that cannot hold a steady job because she attacks anyone that disagrees with her and then uses the Internet to try to shame them into being embarrassed or worse yet she tries to destroy their reputation, their economic livelihood and their social status and that of their family. I have posted another paper where you can judge for yourself whether this person Heather Dobrott is a Sociopath or Psychopath, clearly she is mentally ill in my own opinion and needs public intervention by the authorities before she takes her stalking too far and causes someone to harm themselves physically over being distraught by her taunts, stalking and permanent lies and malicious and defamatory statements. Schools are at least now training our children that people such as Heather Dobrott exist. This just proves the point of my book that even though the Internet has brought great positive advances to society it also has a dark side where sicko such as Heather Dobrott prey upon innocent people for their own perverse and malevolent pleasure to make themselves feel important. Here own cyber trail of virtual hate and carnage is pretty evident if you google her and it apparently also has unfortunately been inherited by her children. Her own neigbors have posted numerous posts about her own vile treatment of their own kids, their mother and the parents for have the misfortune of happening to purchase a home next to Dobrott’s. She torments her neighbors, she sues and makes allegations against her recent employer the Garland Soccer Association and anyone else she feels does not meet her own standards. She does not use normal diplomacy and tact with them and she is even worse to those she happens upon online. You should definitely judge your own reaction to her statements by looking at her wide spread reputation for spreading hate. If you feel that type of behavior is normal then you absolutely belong on her blog RealScams… my nick name for it is Real Cyber-Scumbags. The Book was inspired by my having to deal with Heather Dobro` due to her stalking me and the complete lack of legal remedies available to vicames of online social media based stalkers, bullies and trolls. It is 100% a ficaonal stroy with completely made up characters. The villain in the book is a woman whose mother was a Circus Carne Whore that blackmailed men in the various ciaes in order to make some quick cash. She dies of very suspicious causes and this puts the young woman onto the road of a life of cyber crimes. So unless Heather Dobro` is saying her own mother was a Circus Carne Whore that used dirty sexual tricks to blackmail men into giving her cash, ( which I have no idea who her mother is and/or what she did for a living) then this book cannot be about her in any way shape of form. If by some accident I have guessed Heather's mothers occupaaon then I apologize and now I understand why she is so mentally disturbed and unbalanced. Any link between my book and it's ficaonal characters and story and Heather Dobro` are being made by her own asseraons not by me. I think she would love to believe in her own fantasy world she is that important but she is not. This book was wri`en to make mone for me as an author and to make people more aware of a real social problem in society that is woefully behind the ames between the legal system and the abuse of social media by very malicious and malevolent people.
    • 4. Reality versus Sensationalized Fiction by Heather Dobrott Don Allen Holbrook 4 False Allegations About My Work & Projects: I think you might all agree with me that Private Sector Real Estate Developers are not going to respond to her crazy comments. They owe her no explanation and they will not give her any… neither would any sane person. They will make their investments when they see fit and on their own timing and terms. I worked on the EarthQuest project in the capacity as a consultant to the private sector developer of the idea. I selected the site for the investment to occur and then was kept on the project to work on designing and gaining approval of the public sector economic incentives by the State of Texas and the Local governmental agency EMCID. I did my job and received two letters of complete satisfaction by the government agencies. They remain 100% satisfied with my work yet today. I worked on the project nearly full time between 2004 to 2012. Yes, I did earn a large amount of money and was paid such over those years by a publicly disclosed contract with the agency. No secret there it is public record. I will make additional money once the project receives the green light and is funded for construction by the private sector developers, which have been working on this funding now these past two years. The project basically went on hiatus because of the economic meltdown between 2008-2011. Part of Heather Dobrott’s frustration is that the government will not respond to her either and that should also tell you that they probably see her as a nut job wacko just like most others do that have any dealings with her. I personally do not know this woman and have never had any dealings with her on any of my projects other than to defend myself against her defamatory and fraudulent statements instigated by her. I am not a private sector real estate developer and I provide opinions for risk and the design of site location economic incentives and I get paid for those opinions when they are rendered and again when they are finalized and funded. No secret to that fully disclosed contractual agreement either. So there is no conspiracy theory here. I fully expect my clients to pay me and per their terms of their contracts nothing more and nothing less, that was the pre-agreed upon relationship we both mutually entered into. I do that with all my clients. Any business consultant would do the same.
    • 5. Reality versus Sensationalized Fiction by Heather Dobrott Don Allen Holbrook 5 There is no Factual Basis for Her Statements I have made no threat against Heather Dobrott by writing and publishing my book and she is in no physical harm of danger by any design or strategy of mine and this is not a veiled threat or premeditated attempt to murder her in real life. Furthermore these characters are 100% fictional and the story is 100% fiction. The story was inspired based upon my own dealings and findings of interesting subjects in real life. I found the lack of legal authority to procure and provide legal ethical and lawful remedies to those of us stalked online by such characters as Heather Dobrott to be very frustrating. The legal system and the politicians have not kept our society protected in this realm and these cyber bullies, trolls and social media stalkers are falsely using the First Amendment as their justified motus of operandi under Freedom of Speech. But the constitution does not protect such people when their comments are slanderous and/or defamatory and thus cause emotional, physical and financial duress and harm to people because of their fraudulent statements. Once the legal system provides a federal process for restitution and recourse it will end this loophole between state courts and their lack of jurisdiction and federal issues.
    • 6. Reality versus Sensationalized Fiction by Heather Dobrott Don Allen Holbrook 6 My book was written to make people aware of this Issue .

Recommended

Fiction book based on identifiable people and written to make people aware of an issue???
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

1 of 4

Pyscho versus sicko (Psychopath versus Sociopath)

Don Holbrook

, Motivational & Keynote Speaker, Amazon #1 Best Selling Author, Economist, Media Commentator, Economic Life Coach Follow

Published on Jan 01, 2016
    Psychology Today did a great article on how to determine whether someone like Heather Dobrott is a

Published in: Science

0 Comments 0 Likes Statistics Notes

• Be the first to comment

Pyscho versus sicko (Psychopath versus Sociopath)

• 1. Pyschopath versus Sociopath (Evaluating Heather Dobrott) Aka Soapboxmom (Cyberspace Stalker and Cyber Bully) Psychology Today Article (below) https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked- deeds/201401/how-tell-sociopath-psychopath Many forensic psychologists, psychiatrists and criminologists use the terms sociopathy and psychopathy interchangeably. Leading experts disagree on whether there are meaningful differences between the two conditions. I contend that there are clear and significant distinctions between them. The fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), released by the American Psychiatric Association in 2013, lists both sociopathy and psychopathy under the heading of Antisocial Personality Disorders (ASPD). These disorders share many common behavioral traits which lead to the confusion between them. Key traits that sociopaths and psychopaths share include: • A disregard for laws and social mores • A disregard for the rights of others • A failure to feel remorse or guilt • A tendency to display violent behavior In addition to their commonalities, sociopaths and
    • 2. psychopaths also have their own unique behavioral characteristics, as well. Sociopaths tend to be nervous and easily agitated. They are volatile and prone to emotional outbursts, including fits of rage. They are likely to be uneducated and live on the fringes of society, unable to hold down a steady job or stay in one place for very long. It is difficult but not impossible for sociopaths to form attachments with others. Many sociopaths are able to form an attachment to a particular individual or group, although they have no regard for society in general or its rules. In the eyes of others, sociopaths will appear to be very disturbed. Any crimes committed by a sociopath, including murder, will tend to be haphazard, disorganized and spontaneous rather than planned. Psychopaths, on the other hand, are unable to form emotional attachments or feel real empathy with others, although they often have disarming or even charming personalities. Psychopaths are very manipulative and can easily gain people’s trust. They learn to mimic emotions, despite their inability to actually feel them, and will appear normal to unsuspecting people. Psychopaths are often well educated and hold steady jobs. Some are so good at manipulation and mimicry that they have families and other long-term relationships without those around them ever suspecting their true nature. When committing crimes, psychopaths carefully plan out every detail in advance and often have contingency plans in place. Unlike their sociopathic counterparts, psychopathic criminals are cool, calm, and meticulous. Their crimes, whether violent or non-violent, will be highly organized and
    • 3. generally offer few clues for authorities to pursue. Intelligent psychopaths make excellent white-collar criminals and "con artists" due to their calm and charismatic natures. The cause of psychopathy is different than the cause of sociopathy (1). It is believed that psychopathy is the largely the result of “nature” (genetics) while sociopathy is more likely the result of “nurture” (environment). Psychopathy is related to a physiological defect that results in the underdevelopment of the part of the brain responsible for impulse control and emotions. Sociopathy, on the other hand, is more likely the product of childhood trauma and physical/emotional abuse. Because sociopathy appears to be learned rather than innate, sociopaths are capable of empathy in certain limited circumstances but not in others, and with a few individuals but not others. Scott Bonn,Ph.D., is a professorof criminology at Drew University, and the author of Why We Love Serial Killers:The Curious Appealof the World's Savage Murderers. If you go visit the website of the group of psychopath thugs called ROM - The Four Minute CrossTrainer you can determine for yourself if their uninvestigated activities classify their leader Heather
    • 4. Dobrott (SoapboxMom) as a psychopath or sociopath or perhaps she is an entirely new classification that we should create a new category for that is the worst of each. The choice is yours.

Recommended

LinkedIn Corporation © 2016

Love some Bunny! I do!

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Love some Bunny! I do!

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

victim's'? does he have a mouse in his pocket? It would explain the theft of all that government cheese.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Last edited by the author 2 hours ago Don Allen Holbrook says:
    Awesome thank you for purchasing my book and the compliments. I enjoyed working with you as well. I apologize for the wicked troll of Texas attacking you but she is emotionally and mentally disturbed and has nothing better to do with her time but attack people through social media. She can't keep a job because she attacks anyone who dares to challenge her all knowing and disturbed opinions. But as you can see by the malevolent manner she has gone through and attacked all of my other reviewers most of which I do not personally know, she is not a normal member of society. thank you for your comments and please ignore the malicious nature of this cyber troll. I do not personally know her, but she must be a very wicked person on the inside because her exterior verbal sprays at everyone who comments demonstrates she really needs to be dealt with by the law enforcement community. She has made so many crazy threats and lied so much it wears most of us out trying to even keep up with her mouth.

Don Allen Holbrook2 hours ago
    Report abuse
    Sorry as you can see she is trying to attach and connect herself to my book because she has a crazy notion that this is all about her.... she is very unstable.

Don Allen Holbrook2 hours ago
    Report abuse
    Please disregard her mental escapades. I not a real estate developer and I have nothing I can say to express my gratitude further for your review and enduring her social media harassment.

Posted on Jan 10, 2016 6:21:19 PM PST
    Don Allen Holbrook says:
    These claims are fraudulent and being made by her and her own cronies and not be any credible vendors or infrastructure on any platform that is real and oriented to normal web users.
    Don Allen Holbrook is all over Amazon. I had no idea that the IEDC (International Economic Development Council) and the Economic Development group and speakers' group I mentioned were all my cronies and not credible. The IEDC will be fascinated to hear that.

Love some Bunny! I do!

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm wondering if a few of those comments on Amazon were made by Lard-A$$ himself or a few of his co-workers at Blue-Green. If part of his spare time there was spent writing his piece of trash on their equipment and they failed to monitor what he did, would they be considered partly liable? I finally got a chance to read a good bit of it. Doesn't seem to me he made any effort to conceal who he was writing about, even going as far as admitting he wrote this in part to his dealings in real life with you, Soapboxmom. What an IDIOT!!! If anything good can come out of that short book of toilet paper for the homeless he wasted his time on, it's this. He can turn it in to the editors of the numerous trash-rags that line the check-out lanes at your local grocery store in hopes of picking up some spare change as a part-time writer. Even then, I highly doubt they'd want to touch his garbage.

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Love some Bunny! I do!

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Don Allen Holbrook has made the following publicly available on Amazon:

Love some Bunny! I do!

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Don Allen Holbrook is clearly so delusional that he has lost all touch with reality. He was tossed out of court in Ohio in 2012 for suing all the taxpayers of Texas and numerous other journalists and newspapers because of lack of jurisdiction. He could have filed a new lawsuit in Texas and pursued his claims as I explained to him numerous times. He was obviously afraid to do so. Reporting on court documents, public record, mainstream newspaper articles and Holbrook's own public postings does not constitute stalking in any jurisdiction. So, all his claims that the law won't help him are completely laughable.

I am not buying that Chris Brown will continue to do business with the nut. Who would hire him knowing his consultant might go on the online rampage from hell and file suit? Holbrook sued Red Wing when they fired him for resume fraud years ago. Then he threatened and harassed Wayne Indiana when they canned him. Lake Havasu refused to renew his contract and won't discuss it. Then, Holbrook went on his rampage against the taxpayers of Pahrump, Nevada and Texas with hundreds of postings and blog entries that were threatening lawsuits and extremely abusive.

Any chance the Earthquest theme park might have had must have been completely destroyed by Holbrook's latest public publishings. And, sickest of all Holbrook is dragging his kids into this and naming them publicly yet again. Holbrook's problems are all entirely of his own making. His lies, mismanagement of projects and hideous attacks on taxpayers across the country for the last 15 years have been his undoing.

Love some Bunny! I do!

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Don Allen Holbrook is so desperate to get reviews that he is giving his trash away in hopes folks will humiliate themselves online with a review of his hate letter to me:

Don Holbrook

Authors seeking reviews - Jan 9, 2016

Dear Fellow Book Aficionados, I have a new book out called the "SoapBox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss" I am willing to give away 25 copies of the ebook to the first 25 people that email their contact and are willing to post an authentic and genuine book review on Amazon about the book. If you are interested just email at EconomicDeveloper@gmail.com and in the subject line type "Send me Your Ebook" Cheers, Don Holbrook, #1 Best Selling Author

Read more

Add a comment...

Love some Bunny! I do!

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't imagine how bad it must suck to be him...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My friend sent **** head a request for an ebook in exchange for an honest review. **** head answered but did not send the book. My friend was number 2 to request it.

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

About Don Allen Holbrook, Public Speaker, Author

Don Allen Holbrook, KTJ, CEDFP, FM, Author
    Don Allen Holbrook, CEcD, FM is a world renowned economist that works in the area of
    Don Allen Holbrook, KTJ, CEcD, FM

assisting communities, regions and even nations look at catalyst actions through economic development public policy that will create living wage jobs, attract new investment and position the business climates so they are globally competitive.
    $hithead is still committing resume fraud deliberately and knowingly all over the net. That is right off of http://economicdeveloperdotcom/about/

Love some Bunny! I do!

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fjjm303 View Post
    My friend sent **** head a request for an ebook in exchange for an honest review. **** head answered but did not send the book. My friend was number 2 to request it.

If your friend actually said they would do an honest review that would explain everything. Holbrook is finding out the hard way that those reviews get a scathing truthful response from me every time and that is proving to be business suicide for him.

I bet he is enraged because he has blown through his stash and unfortunately for him writing books has never made him a dime (if one judges by his bankruptcy reports.) He is a failure as an Economic Developer, author, speaker and more. Sales presentations for Bluegreen don't count as speeches for the record.

Love some Bunny! I do!

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Dealing with a Cyber Stalker

27 Saturday Oct 2012
    Posted by economicdeveloper in cyber stalker, The Dark Side of Social Media & the Internet, Vicious bloggers
    2 Comments

Tags
    Cyber stalker, Heather Dobrott, Soapboxmom

Today what is most scary for those of us that wind up getting coverage in the media is the fear of being targeted maliciously by someone with nothing but malice and self righteous justification for their harmful actions as their motivation. In the past it was our fear that the media would print inaccurate statements about us, which is quite common. Now it is an even worse nightmare if some sicko deranged functioning psychopath finds us. If you have this happen to you then you will understand. They tend go to any length online to post comments that are both untrue and defamatory. They are delusional normally so they invent their own version of facts laced with enough real information to make their attacks sound almost plausible. If you confront them (that is what they want) they just attack you more seeking to raise and elevate their own desire for self worth by destroying your own life and livelihood if they can.

They seek to challenge you and draw you out in lengthy engagements so they can find more avenues to invade your privacy. They issue challenges to debate them via blogs. This only fuels them more and creates even more unhealthy attention on you by them. Lastly, what person in their right mind would give them business or client information. They would turn and attack your clients with their blatherings.

Consider this, your clients shy away from you fearing they will become targeted. Just as any that the stalker can find have experienced. This makes recovering your business stability difficult, time consuming and expensive. Worse yet is that our spouse and kids are subjected to this crap by the sheer nature of search engine optimization.

These psychopaths quote the first amendment and think they are journalists or actual media professionals. As most professionals realize the first amendment does not permit defamation of character or libel.

While I have little regard for media professionals I have much less for these online stalkers and social media thugs. I am convinced most of them have deep seated emotional issues from their childhood and possibly adult lives.

You can sue these cyber stalkers but that takes several years and by then the damage is done. They are generally worthless financially so that does not justify the expense.

No, the best solution is to begin to lobby our congress to create strong new online defamation laws with criminal and civil fines and penalties. This new law would also force all such posts to be deleted from cyberspace. This is the only real answer that makes any sense.

In the end remember these stalkers are mentally unstable so don’t try to reason with them, they are incapable of clear thoughts and reasoning. Avoid them and then let nature run its course. Eventually they move to their next prey or one of their victims might actually snap and best them at their own game. Who knows but my advice is steer clear, don’t engage them, report them to the police, and write your Congressman about cyber stalking.

I hope you never have to deal with this in your life. As an act of last resort you can place a voodoo curse on them and at least work out your own frustrations through an old fashioned belief in what gets dished out gets retuned ten fold. LOL at least we hope so!
    I have been informing his clients and page after page on the web concerning Don Allen Holbrook is being pulled down in light of his antics.

Love some Bunny! I do!

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, my friend still has not received his free ebook for the honest evaluation. I told him **** head would not sent it.
    Check this out??

https://wiselike.com/don-allen-holbrook

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fjjm303 View Post
    Well, my friend still has not received his free ebook for the honest evaluation. I told him **** head would not sent it.
    Check this out??

https://wiselike.com/don-allen-holbrook

I replied to all his postings. So glad you caught that!

Love some Bunny! I do!

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Set up an Amazon Giveaway

Amazon Giveaway allows you to run promotional giveaways in order to create buzz, reward your audience, and attract new followers and customers. Learn more
    This item: Soapbox-Momster: Cyber Stalker of the Abyss (Cyber Thrillers)

Price: $24.99

Ships from and sold by Amazon.com

Set up a giveaway
    I feel fortunate that the author provided me with a free copy ..., January 18, 2016

By
    sramz

This review is from: Soapbox-Momster: Cyber Stalker of the Abyss (Cyber Thrillers) (Paperback)
    The basic story idea is so-so, but delivery is fragmented and contains spelling and grammatical errors that are well outside of any "artistic' license. The story tends to drag on way longer than necessary and the characters are not well fleshed out. It seems that the author has, or feels he has been the target of cyber-stalking, but if that is the case, a work of fiction is likely not the appropriate venue in which to seek redress. I feel fortunate that the author provided me with a free copy to revue, so the only thing I have lost is the time required to read it.
    Holbrook giving away the book is backfiring tremendously. And, of course every review gets several very informative comments from me, so the first thing on the Google search for Holbrook is scathing comments on Amazon.

Love some Bunny! I do!

38. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Don Holbrook

Motivational & Keynote Speaker, Amazon #1 Best Selling Author, Economist, Media Commentator, Economic Life Coach

Social Media Trolls Engagement Tactic

Jan 20, 2016

This morning I had an interesting conversation with one of my close friends in Texas. I thought I would share this conversation because it underscores a very deep rooted issue on the web related to social media.

As many of you know I have been stalked and bullied and trolled for the past four years by a woman who goes by the name Heather Dobrott and uses up to 7 different online personslities I've been told by security experts. Her most used alias I know of is Soapboxmom.
    Don Allen Holbrook is simply delusional. Quoting and commenting on newspaper articles, bankruptcy records, court records, meeting minutes, his publishings and much more does not equate to stalking or bullying. He is just enraged that his days of making a fortune off of the public tax dollar trough have ended. He says I have up to 7 aliases, so why it he not naming the expert and these aliases???

My recent fiction novella called Soapbox-Momster Cyber Stalker of the Abyss released Christmas 2015 was inspired by what I learned of this huge social media issue myself. While the book is not about her and none of incidents in my story are related to her either. She is posting everywhere on the Internet to the contrary, but that is not factual.
    That stupid trash discusses lots of issues related to Earthquest's demise, Holbrook's demise as an Economic Developer, open records requests and much more right out of his own life and beefs with me and the numerous other journalists and bloggers that have exposed him for the lying fraud that he is.

Authors write books from their observations and how things inspire your creativity. I chose to take a very stressful situation and react with a positive action, to write a fiction book that is fun to read and still raises awareness of this travesty within our legal syste, the lack of laws that allow victims of these predators to seek legal restitution and law enforcement to halt such actions. Are police are very aware of this problem and very empathetic but unable to address due to this lack of law and establishment of jurisdiction for online predator crimes.
    The only victims in this sick story are the Texas taxpayers that are out 24 million dollars for a theme park on paper and the many others that threw money at Holbrook for bupkis as well.

Holbrook is a brainless idiot who found an attorney in Ohio unscrupulous enough to take his money for his harassment case that had no basis in fact. The following post should refresh his failing memory:
    From May 2012 more attempts by Don Allen Holbrook to silence taxpayers that are spending 24 million in tax dollars for a theme park on paper:

"Don A Holbrook --- 2 days ago - quote - hide comments Dear Readers of this blog, as stated, this is a serious legal issue. Please note that I am brining litigation against Ms. Soapboxmom (Heather Dobrott et al) she received a letter from my attorney which very carefully stated she has until May 11th to substantiate with valid facts and evidence of her Libel comments. Ms. Dobrott is digging herself a very deep legal hole and her malicious attacks on my business and my professional reputation are purposeful and with willful intent to harm my livelihood. She has made very poor decisions in business and ignorance of the law will not excuse her nor any of you who choose to continue in this libel from the liabilities that are piling on yourselves. By spreading libel and then encouraging others unwittingly to participate on this page is just bringing other previously innocent people into her web of fictional conspiracy. I would encourage anyone on this web page to take note in the recent $13M Texas award of damages to those folks using and promoting anonymous libel about innocent people. At the appropriate time we will know every computer ID that has made comments on any site that aids in this process and those that make such comments must be prepared to deal with the litigation that is coming this month. If you continue to comment on me, my business, and further ruin my professional reputation and/or harm my livelihood and/or personal affairs for libel, slander, defamation or other malicious intent you do so at your own risk. For some the damages has been done and avoiding litigation is impossible in my opinion, but for those of you bright enough to discontinue your libel comments you may still avoid litigation. Be smart and do not be baited into legal liabilities by a person such as Heather Dobrott. She obviously has too much time on her hands and her mind goes to conspiracy theories as her own form of sick entertainment. That is her own affair until it harms others with such malicious intent that it wrecks their business for spreading virally false information and doing so for her own self-gratification reasons."
    Don Allen Holbrook got fired on March 14th 2012 and sued in Ohio for his Economic Developer work for the city of Huber Heights. Holbrook proceeded to sue all the Texas taxpayers that had commented on his billion dollar Earthquest theme park that still exists only on paper. He also sued numerous journalists, newspapers and me (Soapboxmom) as being responsible for his firing. His dishonest attorney linked a thread I wrote on starting on April 26th 2012 and tried to convince the court that was legit. On that thread that Holbrook's attorney linked in her lie-filled complaint (that got him laughed out of court,) Holbrook himself commented with the post linked above. Apparently, Huber Heights officials have been borrowing my time travel broomstick and actually fired Holbrook for things written months after they fired him. The Houston Press article he complains about also came out months after he was canned:

Fantasy Land | Houston Press

In the court papers Holbrook's incompetent attorney writes:

".....60. In an email dated February 29, 2012 to Don Allen Holbrook, LLC, Mr. Adams said that he had been contacted by a reporter in a city near Houston, Texas, asking if the City had a contract with Don Allen Holbrook, LLC and Mr. Adams said that it was a "strange conversation", but that he was not concerned about it because it did not pertain to the City....

64. Upon information and belief, on or before March 14, 2012, defamatory, untrue, derogatory, and false postings from internet bloggers about Don Allen Holbrook, LLC were distributed and circulated to the City Staff and members of the City Council without any notice to Don Allen Holbrook, LLC....

65. At a meeting on March 14, 2012 between the City and Don Allen Holbrook, LLC, Mark Campbell, a member of the City Council, said that the City no longer wanted a relationship with Don Allen Holbrook, LLC, did not believe that the City had received any value for the monies paid, and demanded a full refund of all monies paid."

So, Don Allen Holbrook's next book should be on the topic of my time travel broomstick and what a hard time I have keeping track of it and of course how everyone is conspiring against him. The city of Huber Heights, according to Holbrook himself canned him because they read numerous articles and blogs that were not even written yet. Who wants to read his book when the truth is much stranger than anything he could come up with.
    Holbrook could have sued all the parties in that suit where he was laughed out of court in Texas in 2012 where he would have had jurisdiction, but he didn't do so. The legal system is not the problem. Holbrook apparently couldn't find a false statement of fact with which to commence a court case at all. The police are hardly crying in their beer over this fool being exposed by the media and talented bloggers who will not back down when it comes to protecting the American taxpayers from cons.
    This past week many of my friends reporting getting highly fraudulent statements about me that cast my character in a very poor light, one which is completely false. So now since my book has come out I am bring attacked by this online bully and stalker as well as my friends and she attacks my book fans reviews on Amazon. She is a very disturbed person.
    Forwarding the letter from the IEDC that proves you have been committing resume fraud for years is a public service:

One of my friends also has now encountered someone trying to impersonate the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, also claiming to know me. Here is what I shared with her.

Typical social media troll and stalker they live in an imaginary world where unlike the real world they feel they are important. They create that world to project who they wish they were but are too inept to have created by their own actions, integrity and character. I have found That they justify any means to their actions as necessary because those that don't agree are either uninformed idiots or bad people. It's also called Hero syndrome they of course are the misunderstood hero going what's right against all odds.
    Keep rambling nonsense and digging your hole deeper.
    In reality they are delusional self absorbed misfits that are also laced with DNA fueled by sociopath genetic code and a moral compass built on pathological lying. They are very difficult to deal with and only behavior science experts have any hope of addressing their real mental and emotional issues.
    You are a proven liar and have cost taxpayers across the country hundreds of thousands of dollars for pipe dream projects that never came off of paper. You sued me and numerous other journalists and were laughed out and court and never refiled where you would have jurisdiction.
    In addition they may create multiple fake online personas so that it appears they have others that support their opinion so that normal people are falsely misled into thinking others share their own warped sentiments as being credible and factual. Be careful how you engage them though because in some small percentage of the times they also lash out in the real world physically if they cross the line of real versus made up so much that they believe their own fantasy... then they act on that fantasy and it becomes very dangerous.
    I am not posting with any ID but Soapboxmom. Post the name of your expert and the other aliases that you claim I am using. You, Holbrook, are the only one that is misleading people and dozens of newspaper articles published in the last 25 years prove that conclusively. I can back up everything posted about you with newspaper articles, meeting minutes, bankruptcy filings, court records and more. You are the one having a toddler meltdown and not refuting anything published.

I also found another very credible and useful website that is full of awesome information that anyone being subjected to these heinous acts by very malicious people should know about.
    "Cyberstalking is the use of Information and Communications Technology to stalk and refers to a pattern of threatening or malicious behaviors. Cyberstalking may be considered the most dangerous of the three types of information and communications technology harassment, based on posing a credible threat of harm. Legal sanctions range from misdemeanors to felonies and vary by state.
    Don Allen Holbrook is simply delusional. Quoting and commenting on newspaper articles, bankruptcy records, court records, meeting minutes, his publishings and much more does not equate to stalking or bullying. The public has lost hundreds of thousands to this dishonest clown and I intend to see he never gets another cent from the taxpayers again!

Cyber Harassment differs from Cyberstalking in that it is not involving a credible physical threat. Cyber harassment usually pertains to threatening or harassing messages using Information and Communications Technology to torment an individual, group or organization. Some states approach cyber harassment by including language addressing electronic communications in general harassment laws, while others have created stand-alone cyber harassment statutes.
    Protecting the taxpayers and others with the facts is not harassment. Holbrook is simply furious that he can't go on emptying the public vaults any more. How long is he going to keep crying that he is being picked on?
    Cyberbullying and cyber harassment are sometimes used interchangeably, but cyber bullying is used for electronic harassment or bullying among minors. Recent cyber bullying legislation reflects a trend of making school districts the policy enforcers of cyber bullying. As a result, statutes establish the infrastructure for schools to handle this issue by amending existing school anti-bullying policies to include cyber bullying and cyber harassment among school age children. The majority of these state laws establish sanctions for all forms of cyber bullying on school property, school buses and official school functions."
    Visit the website at: https://www.ipredator.co/cyberstalking-facts/

Written by

LikeUnlike Comment

1 like
    0 comments

Be the first to comment and start the conversation!Be the first to comment and start the conversation!
    CommentCancel

Love some Bunny! I do!

40. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Posted on Jan 20, 2016 8:22:29 PM PST
    Don Allen Holbrook says:
    Don,

You can use this brief statement. Tracy is not going to respond any further. I cannot imagine that you and Heather are still going at it. I am not willing to change this message and I am unwilling to post it anywhere. You can if you want. Best wishes

"Don Holbrook is no longer involved in the International Economic Development Council. He is no longer using the certification that he earned, to the best of our knowledge. There are no ethics investigations going on against Don Holbrook as we do not review non-members. Furthermore, we are not aware of any breaches of the industry ethical guidelines under any circumstances. IEDC is not going to respond any further on this issue and nothing from this should imply guilt by Don Holbrook by the professional body."

Jeffrey A Finkle
    President and CEO, International Economic Development Council
    You just replied with a later post

Reply to this post
    Permalink | Report abuse | Ignore this customer
    Do you think this post adds to the discussion?

Your post, in reply to an earlier post on Jan 20, 2016 8:44:54 PM PST
    Soapboxmom says:
    Don Allen Holbrook write on Amazon:
    "More About the Author
    › Visit Amazon's Don Allen Holbrook Page
    Don Allen Holbrook
    Follow
    Biography
    As a professional economist and certified economic developer, Don Allen Holbrook has instructive views on how economic development can transform America and assist her in regaining her global competitive edge. He has over 20 years experience in the industry and is a fellow member of the prestigious International Economic Development Council. Holbrook is the consummate thought leader amongst his peers and is a renowned international public speaker on the subject of transforming local economies to lead communities to world class status no matter their geographic location, population and/or natural resources. Holbrook believes world class communities are determined by the mindset of the communities leaders and how they embrace change in a proactive manner. Holbrook consults for companies on how to select the most cost-effective location for their new or expanding business and negotiates local & state economic development business incentives to lower the cost of such new investments and increase his clients ROI. He designed the first electronic site location system via the world wide web that profiled communities by their measured business climate and quality of life indices. He is considered a pioneer and one the worlds foremost site location consultants and is one of America's top public policy experts on attracting business investments and foreign direct investments into local economies.

Today Holbrook has concentrated the majority of his efforts on writing historically based fiction novels that take place in modern times. He loves connected his readers to the past but giving them a good old fashioned mystery and conspiracy thriller to keep them on the edge of their seats and turning those pages. He and his family love to travel and their travel has deeply influenced his writing. Holbrook is a regular keynote motivational speaker on transforming local economies, communities, companies, and individuals into effective agents of progress and healthy lifestyle and workforce choices. He works on the design, negotiation and attraction of business cases that will attract capital to projects and locales to create jobs and stimulate growth in local economies through economic development policies. He is a Fellow Member of the International Economic Development Council. Holbrook lives in Las Vegas, Nevada."

"From: Tracy Kitts [mailto:tkitts@iedconline.org]
    Sent: Monday, January 04, 2016 5:29 PM
    To: Heather Dobrott
    Subject: Re: Formal Complaint Against IEDC CEcD and Fellow Member Don Allen Holbrook Part 1

Dear Ms. Dobrott,

In doing my preliminary review I've discovered that Don Holbrook's membership and CEcD status lapsed a few years ago. He is no longer a member of IEDC (and therefore no longer a Fellow Member) and no longer holds the CEcD designation. We currently have no relationship with Don Holbrook and so cannot put this case in front of our Committee on Professional Conduct.

Best regards,

Tracy

Tracy Kitts
    Chief Administrative Officer
    International Economic Development Council (IEDC)
    Main: (202) 223-7800 | Direct: (202) 942-9484
    tkitts@iedconline.org | www.iedconline.org"

Don Allen Holbrook is still committing resume fraud across the net. He also uses those credentials:

About Don Allen Holbrook, Public Speaker, Author | EconomicDeveloper

"About Don Allen Holbrook, Public Speaker, Author

Don Allen Holbrook, KTJ, CEDFP, FM, Author

Don Allen Holbrook, CEcD, FM is a world renowned economist that works in the area of

assisting communities, regions and even nations look at catalyst actions through economic development public policy that will create living wage jobs, attract new investment and position the business climates so they are globally competitive. "

https://donallenholbrook.wordpress.com/about/

"Professional Keynote Speaker
    The world's foremost local economic thinker and strategist
    About Don Allen Holbrook

Don A. Holbrook, Certified Economic Developer, CEcD, CEDFP, FM

Don Holbrook, Economic Development Economist , Economic Life Coach and Author of 12 best selling books, is considered as one of the fields most influential and recognized subject matter experts around the world . "

Speaker Don A. Holbrook, Author, Ph.D, CEcD, FM
    "Don Holbrook

Speaker Don A. Holbrook, Author, Ph.D, CEcD, FM

A highly respected and renowned speaker on world-class economic development projects, Don is one of the most sought-after advocates in economic development and takes his simple message to communities around the world. His wit, message, and charm have made him highly popular as a keynote speaker on local economic development strategies. He speaks frequently on the topics of "The Art of the Deal Today" and surviving and thriving in today's economic turbulence. Don has written two books: His first, The Little Black Book of Economic Development, was released in 2007 and is still the best-selling book in the economic development industry. His second book, released in 2008, is titled Who Moved My Smoke Stack? He has just released Nov 2011 his latest book, The Next America: Moving Beyond a Fragile Economy. A candid discussion on how to get America back in the black and growing jobs again so she can remain the global economic leader.
    Topics:

Author
    Global Economics
    Leadership

Fee:
    $2500 - $5000
    Travels from
    Las Vegas

Inquire About or Book:- Don Holbrook

Don A. Holbrook, Author, Ph.D, CEcD, FM"
    Jeff Finkle knows full well what a lying fraud Don Allen Holbrook is. He cries around because he is the godfather to one of Holbrook's sons. Time for the IEDC to fire Jeff Finkle and get an honest person to take charge!

Love some Bunny! I do!

42. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Love some Bunny! I do!

44. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Love some Bunny! I do!

46. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here is where scuzbag's book ranks today for paperbacks. And, hilariously, reviewers are pulling their reviews after I comment. Who would want to humiliate themselves online by supporting this lying fraud?

Product Details

This lunatic just doesn't have the good sense to crawl back under his rock. He may take Jeff Finkle of the IEDC and more down with him. No legitimate organization or individual with an ounce of integrity will have anything to do with this guy and his antics.

Love some Bunny! I do!

48. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So, I went to Donnie's store to order a copy of his best seller and see what all the fuss is about, clicked on the book link, and I'm greeted with this message...

Ooops.jpg

Donnie, fix your damn shopping cart, will ya?
    Len Clements: Mensa Society (155 IQ)

Stephen Hawking: "People who boast about their IQ are losers."

50. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post