Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Diamond Consulting Corp. Donald Alan DK Kernan Jr. of DreamerTopia Felony Charges out the Wazoo!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Black Diamond Consulting Corp. Donald Alan DK Kernan Jr. of DreamerTopia Felony Charges out the Wazoo!!!

How do I speak to administration?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Black Diamond Consulting Corp. Donald Alan DK Kernan Jr. of DreamerTopia Felony Charges out the Wazoo!!!

* At the top of any page of the forum, choose the arrow to the right of "quick links"

* In the resulting dropdown box, choose "View Site Leaders"

* Select an administrator of your choice and click on his / her name

* In the resulting page, choose "send private message" on the upper left of the page

*You will need to give the PM a title in the relevant box when it appears

* Select "preview message" or / then "submit message"

* Done
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

re: Black Diamond Consulting Corp. Donald Alan DK Kernan Jr. of DreamerTopia Felony Charges out the Wazoo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldKernan View Post
    How do I speak to administration?
    With reverence!!! (Sorry, couldn't resist...!)
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hello, everyone my lawyer and a few partners told me this just popped up on the interest about me and my power point is also on the internet now. Which is legal patented information, so before I hire my lawyers to go after you for slandering my name guys regardless of you take it down or not I will waste money fixing my rep that I have built on the internet and my company. We start here with an explanation, I was one of the first people into Banners Brokers, INC., what I found out month 3 of being apart of the company is the math didn't work out on everyone's payouts. Now, additional to that I stopped promoting it and I helped the company scale a ton, along with that I had a partner and the company black balled me out of the company, and wiped me off the planet for ever being apart of the company. Which was fine as I had sold my position as a huge rep in the company. At one point I even owned the website bannersbrokerelite.com and its now worth $5000 because of the traffic I built to go towards the domain.
    All and all I am not associated with the company anymore and I am working on my own start up.
    An I would ask that you take down this slander so my lawyers go a little easier on you but if not it really doesn't matter to me. $5000 to my lawyer or $10,000 for them to find out who you are and file suits against you. Is ok with me and my company, I shouldn't have long time friends of mine coming to me and showing me this crap.
    Remember that lovely post from February that I quoted above? I did receive your PM. I will keep that private. But, unfortunately, for you, RS is not in the habit of removing factual posts by members. If you can find a false statement of fact then I will be happy to take care of that. Your own words, threats and fair use quotes of your materials would not fit into that category.

US Patent office says:
    What Can Be Patented

The patent law specifies the general field of subject matter that can be patented and the conditions under which a patent may be obtained.

In the language of the statute, any person who “invents or discovers any new and useful process, machine, manufacture, or composition of matter, or any new and useful improvement thereof, may obtain a patent,” subject to the conditions and requirements of the law. The word “process” is defined by law as a process, act or method, and primarily includes industrial or technical processes. The term “machine” used in the statute needs no explanation. The term “manufacture” refers to articles that are made, and includes all manufactured articles. The term “composition of matter” relates to chemical compositions and may include mixtures of ingredients as well as new chemical compounds. These classes of subject matter taken together include practically everything that is made by man and the processes for making the products.

The Atomic Energy Act of 1954 excludes the patenting of inventions useful solely in the utilization of special nuclear material or atomic energy in an atomic weapon. See 42 U.S.C. 2181(a).

The patent law specifies that the subject matter must be “useful.” The term “useful” in this connection refers to the condition that the subject matter has a useful purpose and also includes operativeness, that is, a machine which will not operate to perform the intended purpose would not be called useful, and therefore would not be granted a patent.

Interpretations of the statute by the courts have defined the limits of the field of subject matter that can be patented, thus it has been held that the laws of nature, physical phenomena, and abstract ideas are not patentable subject matter.

A patent cannot be obtained upon a mere idea or suggestion. The patent is granted upon the new machine, manufacture, etc., as has been said, and not upon the idea or suggestion of the new machine. A complete description of the actual machine or other subject matter for which a patent is sought is required.

Novelty And Non-Obviousness, Conditions For Obtaining A Patent

In order for an invention to be patentable it must be new as defined in the patent law, which provides that an invention cannot be patented if: “(a) the invention was known or used by others in this country, or patented or described in a printed publication in this or a foreign country, before the invention thereof by the applicant for patent,” or “(b) the invention was patented or described in a printed publication in this or a foreign country or in public use or on sale in this country more than one year prior to the application for patent in the United States . . .”
    If the invention has been described in a printed publication anywhere in the world, or if it was known or used by others in this country before the date that the applicant made his/her invention, a patent cannot be obtained. If the invention has been described in a printed publication anywhere, or has been in public use or on sale in this country more than one year before the date on which an application for patent is filed in this country, a patent cannot be obtained. In this connection it is immaterial when the invention was made, or whether the printed publication or public use was by the inventor himself/herself or by someone else. If the inventor describes the invention in a printed publication or uses the invention publicly, or places it on sale, he/she must apply for a patent before one year has gone by, otherwise any right to a patent will be lost. The inventor must file on the date of public use or disclosure, however, in order to preserve patent rights in many foreign countries.
    Even if the subject matter sought to be patented is not exactly shown by the prior art, and involves one or more differences over the most nearly similar thing already known, a patent may still be refused if the differences would be obvious. The subject matter sought to be patented must be sufficiently different from what has been used or described before that it may be said to be nonobvious to a person having ordinary skill in the area of technology related to the invention. For example, the substitution of one color for another, or changes in size, are ordinarily not patentable.
    Your power point and published materials on the internet cannot be "legal patented information." You have also brought up slander once again in your PM to me. Slander is spoken and cannot apply to anything that is posted on this site that is written. Your complaints of defamation would only apply if there were falsehoods. What posted here is a false statement of fact? I don't believe your complaints to the site have any merit. At this point I will not be editing any posts. Sorry!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello ok so I just want to be clear what I am complaining about. The information about my company is correct. The problem is they person who posted the information is bundling my company I designed with Banners Broker, they are not one and the same. I have no relationship to BannersBroker, my name should not be on talking as though I am a scammer. You're saying what someone posted about me is factual thats a false statement. I too was scammed by them, I am not an owner, or the scammer of the website. I don't need to someone to google my name and see that post but when they look at it. The post is showing as though I'm not a victim but the one person to blame. Additional, just like everyone else I was an affiliate of the website that is all. If I wanted anything to do with the thread I would of wrote on it. However, again its not ok for my name to be googled and on front page things like that show up. Its disrespectful to me and my family. I'm just trying to get my degree and move on.

Post Thanks / Like

Why would we believe a word you say, Donald ??

All this constantly changing talk of patents and lawyers and partners and being kicked out of Banners Broker and being an innocent victim leads me to believe very little of what you are now claiming to be the "truth"

We didn't "produce" what was said about you and your involvement with Banners Broker.

We merely REproduced information which was already out there on the 'net.

If we can find it, then it stands to reason anyone else with a tiny bit of Google Fu could do the same.

What's more, it's largely information which YOU put out there for the world to see as part of your recruiting people into an illegal fraudulent scheme.

As a side note, Donald, have you returned any of the money you received from Banners Broker to any of the victims ??

Donated it to charity, perhaps ??

Just a thought.

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hypanor View Post
    Donald Kernan is an interesting fellow - Donald Kernan Jr | LinkedIn

Top Affiliate
    Banners Broker, Inc/Toronto

January 2010 – Present (3 years 1 month)

Online Banner Ad/Profit share platform; Organized and established a highly profitable banner ad affiliate company and holding company and led the ad growth in excess of as many as 1000 accounts world wide, $165,000 in assets, $145,000 in deposits, and $1,250,000 in actual sales in 3 months.

Designed the advertisement platform for affiliates
    Over 12,000 sign ups in 2 months and 2500 active users in a weeks of the launch date

Attachment 2727
    Kernan also claimed:
    I was one of the first people into Banners Brokers, INC., what I found out month 3 of being apart of the company is the math didn't work out on everyone's payouts. Now, additional to that I stopped promoting it and I helped the company scale a ton, along with that I had a partner and the company black balled me out of the company, and wiped me off the planet for ever being apart of the company.
    So, Kernan stayed in for 3 years and 1 month (37 months) even though he knew in month 3 that his downline wasn't getting paid? Obviously, his bragging on LinkedIn suggest he was very involved in the formation of this scam. He "organized and established" it in addition to designing the advertising platform for affiliates. Not to mention that you told me that "It was crazy, how ever I never earned a dime from them." So you hung on for 37 months without getting paid a dime yourself???

At one point I even owned the website bannersbrokerelite.com and its now worth $5000 because of the traffic I built to go towards the domain.
    Registration

BannersBrokerElite.com is for sale

The owner of the domain you are researching has it listed for sale $2,800

Buy BannersBrokerElite.com now >

Related Domains For Sale or At Auction
    FlagsBanners.com ($2,588) VinylBannersOnline.com ($1,595) BusinessBanners.com ($7,500) BannersBrokerUsa.com ($1,295) TeardropBanners.com ($8,800) PrintBanners.com ($8,000)
    1 2 3 More >

ICANN Registrar:
    GO MONTENEGRO DOMAINS, LLC

Created:
    2012-02-22

Expires:
    2014-02-22

Updated:
    2012-12-26

Registrar Status:
    clientDeleteProhibited
    clientRenewProhibited
    clientTransferProhibited
    clientUpdateProhibited

Name Server:
    BUY.INTERNETTRAFFIC.COM (has 1,240,113 domains)
    SELL.INTERNETTRAFFIC.COM (has 1,240,113 domains)

Whois Server:
    whois.gomontenegrodomains.com

General TLDs:
    BannersBrokerElite.com (registered and active website)
    BannersBrokerElite.net (never registered before)
    BannersBrokerElite.org (never registered before)
    BannersBrokerElite.info (deleted and available again)
    BannersBrokerElite.biz (never registered before)
    BannersBrokerElite.us (never registered before)

BannersBrokerElite.com is available. Need help? Call us 24/7 at (480) 366-3343 $2,800.00
    First year price Renewal price $14.99*
    Add
    Let U.S. shoppers know that you are local. Add this:
    bannersbrokerelite.us - $3.99 /yr 1 - 5 of 178 results

bannersbrokerelite.co $12.99 $27.99 Add
    bannersbrokerelite.net $9.99* $16.99* Add
    bannersbrokerelite.org $12.99* $17.99* Add
    Banners-Broker-Elite.com $9.99* Add
    Not a high dollar name any more! And, your claim to me, Donald Kernan that "I haven't talked to anyone about BannersBrokers in over 3-4 years" is not ringing true!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

https://gust.com/c/dreamertopia

One-line Pitch

Social network sphere in which will be connected not just by memories and professional status but education, entertainment, and engaged.

Company summary

DreamerTopia is the Corporation of the future. Diversified in every market, yet laser focused for the next three years in the online industry social networking arena. DreamerTopia will own this arena and sky rocket into other markets to have a diversified portfolio or business. Controlling everything to create jobs, and to build wealth from many centuries to come.

Management

President/CEO/Founder/Owner
    Donald Alan Kernan Jr

Mr. Kernan Jr. is an ambitious young entrepreneur who is the sole owner of DreamerTopia, a social media platform startup that he has raised more than $1 million to launch with zero debt. His prior professional experience while cultivating his vision for the Internet platform included the creation of Banner Broker, Inc. The Toronto-based company provides an online banner ad and profit sharing platform for countless domestic and global accounts

© 2013 DreamerTopia – All Rights Reserved.
    So, scammer boy comes here and whines that I must remove his name from the threads, when he himself is boasting of his involvement with Banners Broker still today on his company website???? Kernan is doing a number on himself with those Google results!

Love some Bunny! I do!

13. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Business

Company Information

Name: Banners Broker

(Click to visit website)
    Tags:
    Description: We are proud to announce that we have now paid out a crazy $131,040 USD in a VERY short period of time! How much was paid to you? Whatever it was, we are sure you want more, and guess what? We are more than happy to give you more. If you succeed, we succeed. It is that simple! To increase your commissions, simply make sure you have a high enough package, and spread the word that Banners Broker is the place to be.
    114 Member Reviews

• Member: Donald Kernan
      Recommendation: Must-have
      Earnings: $5,000.00 every month
      Review: Awesome system to advertise your other programs on the web and make a little money. I am the first person in the system, and biggest team I make residually $5000 through this program. Details http://www.dreamertopia.blogspot.com

That is still up as of today and yet you, Donald Kernan, wrote me today that:

It was crazy, how ever I never earned a dime from them. An because I challenged them I was outcasted from the company. Now I do claim I was a big part of the company because I did help them scale and my advertising abilities should be noted for resume work.
    If it is on your own resume by your choice then so be it. I am not removing anything as the majority of the posts are directly quoting you and then contain opinions and appropriate commentary. Obviously, since you were willing to lie to either me or your recruits about your earnings -- is it zero dollars or $5,000.00 every month? -- there is plenty of fodder for further in depth investigation and analysis.

Love some Bunny! I do!

15. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Speaking of self-incrimination, Donald, I see that you were involved in a cash gifting scam a few years back too. Yet... it's still listed on your social media as if it was something good, rather than the crime that participation in cash gifting actually is. You might want to consult your attorney regarding that.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

17. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Me thinks the Banners Broker scammer Donald Kernan would be better off keeping his trap shut.

Has he never heard of the Streisand effect?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

Maybe now he has learned the best way not to be known as a scammer, is not to be a scammer.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

19. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok I didn't even though those things where still up obviously not even sure. At the time my account said I was earning that which obviously wasn't true. An Didn't write that on gust not sure how and why thats posted up there.

Yes and through research I've learned what those companies are now about. Can I say I advertised them really well yes, I have a degree in marketing and have read a ton of work on how to advertise. The problem is no one knew these guys where scammers. I can not be blamed for that and all those links you've posted I had no idea that stuff was still on the web, I've now removed majority of it all Swom.com I haven't even used more than once and again had no idea that was still up. Not even sure what the log in was.
    Last edited by DonaldKernan; 11-27-2013 at 02:37 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

2nd
    Donald (Connect with me - Don@dreamertopia.com) Kernan, Jr

President & CEO at DreamerTopia Capital Management LLC/ DreamerTopia Investments LP

Milwaukee, WisconsinFinancial Services

Inspired Income Earner

Wealth Masters International

November 2010 – January 2011 (3 months)Learner and aspired mlm top position

Top Affiliate

Banners Broker, Inc/Toronto

January 2010 – March 2010 (3 months)Toronto, CanadaTop affiliate for the company as an online marketer,
    Apparently some people have mixed this up with other meanings. At one point in my online marketing life. I was apart of this company and I helped build users of the platform. I am now not associated with it but because of my past successes with the company I imprint it on my resume.

Any negativity associated with Banners Broker, should not be a reflection of Donald Alan Kernan Jr and DreamerTopia, Corp.
    Kernan has bragged he was the first person in the BB system, top affiliate and earning $5,000.00 a month from this scam. Of course, he also insisted to me he never made a dime. Why in the Sam hell would he continue to list it on LinkedIn (his online resume?) No matter how he slices or dices it, it will always be a negative association!

Love some Bunny! I do!

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Swom.com, I've submitted a support ticket to have that account deleted

If you guys have any other links please send those over

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't give you permission to screen shot me and post my picture on here.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok I didn't even though those things where still up obviously not even sure. At the time my account said I was earning that which obviously wasn't true. An Didn't write that on gust not sure how and why thats posted up there.

Yes and through research I've learned what those companies are now about. Can I say I advertised them really well yes, I have a degree in marketing and have read a ton of work on how to advertise. The problem is no one knew these guys where scammers. I can not be blamed for that and all those links you've posted I had no idea that stuff was still on the web, I've now removed majority of it all Swom.com I haven't even used more than once and again had no idea that was still up. Not even sure what the log in was.
    Ho, hum! Another shill claiming ignorance where only very rudimentary due diligence was required ! Just love all you clowns claiming, "gee, I didn't know," when you're caught...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_use

Fair use, my man. Posting excerpts for the purpose of discussions and educating the public with no economic incentive does not need your permission. What you have made public is in fact public!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

So what ya gonna do about it other then come here and cry like a baby??
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am such a big, mean bully. I went and read his tweets. Definitely the tweets of a twit! Lord help us! He was promoting Mike Dillard, educator to those who want to learn how to get scammed.
    You're About To Secure a Lifetime Membership
    To The Elevation Group...

Here's What You're Going to Get:

• Instant lifetime access to all 15+ Lessons on the "Black-Box
      Investing Strategies of the Rich" which will teach you how
      to create a solid Financial Foundation, Secure Your Quality
      of Life, and Grow Your Money just like the wealthy do...
    • Instant lifetime access to all 5 "Elevation Group Live"
      Q&A video sessions where Mike's personal advisors answer
      our Member's biggest questions about investing like the
      rich, reducing your taxes, and protecting your assets.
    • Instant Access to Mike's Private Rolodex which will provide
      you with the contact information for all of the investment
      partners and service providers he personally uses.
    • Free access for life to all future Lessons, Contacts,
      and Benefits.
    • Our Official, "I Don't Want Your Money Unless You're Blown Away!",
      30-Day Money Back Guarantee... .........
    • Your total: Your credit card will be billed $247 today. Your credit card will be billed two more times for the same amount in 30 and 60 days.
    He was also pushing Kaching Kaching, which is tied into Beyond Commerce which is tied to that scam Local AdLink (that Jack Weinzierl promoted until it imploded and left legions of reps out all their money.)

KACHING KACHING, Inc. Announces the Grand Opening of Online Retail Storefronts for Independent... -- HENDERSON, Nev., Aug. 16 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ --

Donald Kernan's Profile on Swom.com - Swom.com

Name: Kaching Kaching Store
    Recommendation: Must-have
    My earnings: $10,000.00 every month
    My review: I have roughly 1700+ down-lines, I spend most of my time building my down-line stream to force everyone a nice income because your success is my success

Ten thousand a month? Is Donald lying about that too??? He admitted the $5,000.00 a month he advertised for BB was a lie! It is high time he provide some documentation for his lofty claims!

Did I mention I found his BB page and it still appears to be active:

Banners Broker

Love some Bunny! I do!

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    I am such a big, mean bully. I went and read his tweets. Definitely the tweets of a twit!
    Like I've said for years....Only twits tweet....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It is clear that Donald here is a pimp and a crook.
    And pimps are worse than operators of the scams, pimps are the ones who cause massive losses.

He should go through courts if he wants to clear his name here.

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

hey scammer, got a patent number for this alleged "legal patented information"?

36. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My prediction would be that we will see many more "Donald Kernan" type ponzi pimps finding themselves in a similar situation as more and more of their victims discover that they, too can use the same internet that was used to defraud them to strike back.

People are far less likely to simply sit back and be ripped off in 2013 than they were at the beginning of the internet based HYIP ponzi era.

A fact that has become only too apparent to young Mr Kernan.

38. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

But, but, but,

But, Donald, you're proud of your association with Banners Broker, so why the sudden change of heart ???

In your own words from your own companies' website:

DreamerTopia.com website

As Scooby Do has so famously been known to say: "Ruh Roh"

Post Thanks / Like

41. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post