Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Diamond Consulting Corp. Donald Alan DK Kernan Jr. of DreamerTopia Felony Charges out the Wazoo!!!

Post Thanks / Like

re: Black Diamond Consulting Corp. Donald Alan DK Kernan Jr. of DreamerTopia Felony Charges out the Wazoo!!!

here is information he submitted and his credit score

At Prosper:

Donald_loans4.jpg

At Lending Club:

Donald_loans5.jpg

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

re: Black Diamond Consulting Corp. Donald Alan DK Kernan Jr. of DreamerTopia Felony Charges out the Wazoo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    here is information he submitted and his credit score

At Prosper:

Donald_loans4.jpg

At Lending Club:

Donald_loans5.jpg
    A fair number of inconsistencies between those two descriptions of his credit, from my reading of it.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Lying little sleazebag has said he had 1 million and 100 million in start-up capital and yet he is all over the web like this begging for money. He can't afford to get a website up, yet he thinks he can guarantee the return of capital in 90 days? He is so completely delusional. HYIPs are extremely high risk and definitely not the real deal. HYIPs are never FDIC insured!
    LOL, he is the gift that keeps on giving. There are so many memorable people who have briefly graced the walls of Real Scam, but Gatsby Jr. has to make top 5. Despite this photo(which appears very poorly photo shopped) , I am even beginning to doubt his claims of working for Jimmy Johns.

Donald at JJ.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

5. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

From Kernan's LinkedIn page:
    Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop and Contemporary – Don learned, practiced and studied with the best teachers and was accepted into the Milwaukee Ballet, Monsters of Hip Hop and the Miami Contemporary Dance Project. It was his passion.
    I checked the archived pages from the Milwaukee Ballet from 2005 forward. No Donald Kernan is listed as a Leading Artist, Artist, Apprentice or Corps de Ballet dancer.

from 2007:
    Dancer Auditions
    The Milwaukee Ballet invites professional dancers with a minimum of 3 years professional experience interested in auditioning to send a current DVD or video, resume, and photographs to:

Attn: Artistic Staff
    Milwaukee Ballet
    504 W. National Ave.
    Milwaukee, WI 53204
    Successful candidates will be invited to come and take company class with the Milwaukee Ballet.

Please note: Materials submitted will not be returned.
    [QUOTE]
    Milwaukee Ballet Company
    504 West National Avenue | Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53204
    414-643-7677 | For tickets, call 414-902-2103
    Having seen his 3 videos I don't believe for a second he has any real professional experience and I doubt he performed with the Milwaukee Ballet. He would have lots more pictures and programs with his name in them plastered all over the internet! Drunken dances at the local nightclub are not the equivalent of professional experience according to the ballet I would guess.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

At 5'6 Kernan isn't even tall enough that the ballet would consider him:
    Company Auditions ::: Male Dancers
    Milwaukee Ballet is welcoming applications for male contracts for the 2005-06 season. Applicants must have professional experience; strong classical and contemporary techniques required. Minimum height: 5’8”
    E-mail George Holtz at gholtz@milwaukeeballet.org. Milwaukee Ballet is an AGMA company with a 31-week contract. Full medical and dental. Click here for 2005-06 Season Information.
    MBII Mission
    The Milwaukee Ballet II program was established in 1978 to nurture and develop dancers with the technical skills and artistry required for a professional career as a dancer. The MBII curriculum is based on the artistic vision of the Milwaukee Ballet organization and will give the training needed to bridge the gap between student and professional through performing opportunities with the Milwaukee Ballet Company as well as performances created specifically for MBII. The MBII program strives to develop strong and confident dancers. It also encourages the dancers to expand their personal development educationally and socially. Upon completion of the MBII program, individuals will serve to better our community through their knowledge of the arts. Regular assessments with Artistic Staff will monitor individual progress and development of each MBII dancer. Graduation from MBII is dependent on the satisfactory completion of all requirements of the course. Many MBII dancers have gone on to become professional dancers with the Milwaukee Ballet as well as companies throughout the country.

MBII Outreach and Education
    The MBII program will be used to reach and educate our community by creating new programs such as Ballet-in-a-Box, lecture, demonstrations and touring opportunities. With the lack of funding for music and dance programs in schools today, Milwaukee Ballet outreach programming is a great way to unlock the creative energy in children and adults by experiencing first hand the power of movement and dance. Many outreach programs will involve MBII dancers leading workshops as well as performing.

MBII Education Projects
    In addition to taking regular ballet classes, training, rehearsing and performing with the company and participating in Milwaukee Ballet’s outreach efforts – MBII dancers are busy learning about themselves as artists through a series of education projects. MBII dancers will work with the artistic staff of the ballet as well as the Director of Education to do more than just dance. By journaling, reading about ballet, going as a group to see other theatrical productions, attending guest lectures, completing their own individual creativity projects and planning their own graduation ceremony, MBII dancers become much more well-rounded as dancers and young adults by the time they complete program.
    Since little scammer boy didn't list the MBII on LinkedIn (his online resume), I take it he didn't complete that program either (assuming he even entered.)
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    A fair number of inconsistencies between those two descriptions of his credit, from my reading of it.
    I think at LendingClub he used father's info, I do not see him be able to apply for first credit line in 1995

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I think at LendingClub he used father's info, I do not see him be able to apply for first credit line in 1995
    His credit score from kindergarten. A prodigy to be sure!

Love some Bunny! I do!

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

His credit score from kindergarten. A prodigy to be sure!
    He said DreamerTopia also specializing in fixing credit history :) kindergardeners are people too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Kernan Dreamertopia Corrected.jpg

http://www.realscam.com/f24/donald-alan-kernan-jr-dreamertopia-challenges-realscam-2771/index4.html#post63326

Link to law firm whose name was used without permission redacted
    The law firm doesn't list DreamerTopia. They do however write this:
    Represented Wisconsin manager in forming and structuring venture capital fund with early stage social media company investment focus
    I suspect that law firm is responsible for the ramblings on the DreamerTopia Investments site that I archived in the post above. Junior said on February 19, 2013:
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldKernan View Post
    Hello, everyone my lawyer and a few partners told me this just popped up on the interest about me and my power point is also on the internet now. Which is legal patented information, so before I hire my lawyers to go after you for slandering my name guys regardless of you take it down or not I will waste money fixing my rep that I have built on the internet and my company....
    An I would ask that you take down this slander so my lawyers go a little easier on you but if not it really doesn't matter to me. $5000 to my lawyer or $10,000 for them to find out who you are and file suits against you. Is ok with me and my company, I shouldn't have long time friends of mine coming to me and showing me this crap.
    Well, why would Gatsby wannabee need to hire his own lawyer who found our threads? Large successful investment firms should have capable attorneys on retainer, shouldn't they?
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 01-11-2014 at 08:01 PM.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Why do not we just ask Strategic Asset Management, LLC and #$^*& Law group on what level they involved into this mess?

And also hit Fox 29 WUTV TV channel's Crowdfunder Show on a head, who apparently thought it is funny to list "DreamerTopia Private Equity Fund"
    up for donations :) - https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/4bMNd
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 01-19-2014 at 03:19 PM.

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

• Donald Kernan, Jr

President & CEO at DreamerTopia Capital Management LLC/ DreamerTopia Investments LP

Social Media Platform

United States 61576814

Issued December 16, 2011Social Media Platform Concept and Delivery Method.
    Kernan was already informed by NikSam that his patent number was not in a valid form. I searched the patents under DreamerTopia and Donald Kernan and proved it didn't exist. I also entered in the number quoted above and it returned no hits. Why is this idiot leaving those obvious misrepresentations up online on his online resume that he does control? Obviously, he has no legal counsel as he would be removing everything he has online at a furious pace!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

At 5'6 Kernan isn't even tall enough that the ballet would consider him:

Since little scammer boy didn't list the MBII on LinkedIn (his online resume), I take it he didn't complete that program either (assuming he even entered.)
    It would seem that the only dancing he does is tap dancing around the truth...and he does that poorly...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

17. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Any chance that DAK, Jr and Don Holbrook were separated at birth?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    I wasn't aware that the birth process produced pond-scum...!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    I think that's insulting to Kernan, Eagle. He's several decades younger and doesn't look at all like Holbrook to me.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    I think that's insulting to Kernan, Eagle. He's several decades younger and doesn't look at all like Holbrook to me.
    I was just being sarcastic since both of them are blowhards and liars.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Inspired Income Earner

Wealth Masters International

November 2010 – January 2011 (3 months)Learner and aspired mlm top position

Manager

Jimmy John's

January 2009 – February 2010 (1 year 2 months)Manager of a restaurant

Intern

FOCUS Training

2008 – 2009 (1 year)Intern sales position

Rep

Obama for America

2007 – 2008 (1 year)Helped with the campaign

Blue Diamond < Know a blue diamond from monavie>

MONAVIE

2005 – 2007 (2 years)Top Seller.....

DeVry University

I was working on a certificate in sciences. I changed schools and majors, Pre-Medicine/Pre-Medical Studies

2009 – 2010Activities and Societies: Fraternity membership
    Milwaukee Area Technical College

No degree just credits earned, Economics

2008 – 2010

Born Aug-19-1990

Lots of questionable claims in Kernan's online resume. First, he was one of the very very few make it to the Blue Diamond level in Monavie or so he claims. All of his time there while he was underage and in high school to boot. I would certainly like to see proof of that lofty claim and get an explanation as to why someone in the top fraction of a percent making the really big bucks got there so quickly and left when so wildly successful. And, if he was making thousands a week, then how did his family end up in foreclosure in 2010?

Not to mention that someone that is managing a restaurant has a full-time job plus some, so he would not have been doing much in the way of classes. I doubt some young punk waltzed right in and landed manager so quickly at the age of 18 while attending two different junior college /technical schools. And, again why did he quit?

Kernan certainly is brave to post all the detail he has on his resume.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

..at the age of 18 while attending two different junior college /technical schools...
    Can give him some slack , DevRy is online degree.

As to the rest, just extravagated as always.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Subscribe me View performance View profile Send message

Forexgridbot.com - Real Account - Fibonacci Grid x 6 Verified real account

Profit: 16918.38% Trading Started: 04/04/2013

Drawdown: 13.33% Abs Drawdown: 0.00%
    Total Pips: 203846.30000001 Performance Type: Real
    Trade: Automated
    15/09/2013 05:20 AM #27

DreamerTopia User

Can I connect into your system to have part of my Private Equity Fund managed by yall?

The future in trading.

That poor brainless idiot obviously thought that was actually a safe, legitimate transaction.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Events. DreamerTopia (dreamertopiallc.com) has announced of their back space update. The main page and design are being updated. Moreover they claim of dropping $300,000.00 in PPC advertising on Top search engines. By doing these manipulations, they claim to be out of competition in the HYIP world. We'll see what happens to them in the nearest future. The HYIPNews.com is watching DreamerTopia (dreamertopiallc.com) and their updates.
    Domain ID:D160261749-LROR
    Domain Name:1HB.ORG
    Created On:28-Sep-2010 14:30:03 UTC
    Last Updated On:09-Nov-2013 08:23:16 UTC
    Expiration Date:28-Sep-2014 14:30:03 UTC
    Sponsoring Registrar:Go Canada Domains, LLC (R1557-LROR)

Registrant ID:CR137310403
    Registrant Name:Donald Kernan
    Registrant Organization:DreamerTopiallcFunding
    Registrant Street1:3900 W Brown Deer Rd.
    Registrant Street2:107
    Registrant Street3:
    Registrant City:Brown Deer
    Registrant State/Province:WI
    Registrant Postal Code:53209
    Registrant Country:US
    Registrant Phone:+1.4144698914
    Registrant Phone Ext.:
    Registrant FAX:
    Registrant FAX Ext.:
    Registrant Email:dreamertopiallc@gmail.com
    Admin ID:CR137310407
    Admin Name:Donald Kernan
    Admin Organization:DreamerTopiallcFunding
    Admin Street1:3900 W Brown Deer Rd.
    Admin Street2:107
    Admin Street3:
    Admin City:Brown Deer
    Admin State/Province:WI
    Admin Postal Code:53209
    Admin Country:US
    Admin Phone:+1.4144698914
    Admin Phone Ext.:
    Admin FAX:
    Admin FAX Ext.:
    Admin Email:dreamertopiallc@gmail.com
    Tech ID:CR137310405
    Tech Name:Donald Kernan
    Tech Organization:DreamerTopiallcFunding
    Tech Street1:3900 W Brown Deer Rd.
    Tech Street2:107
    Tech Street3:
    Tech City:Brown Deer
    Tech State/Province:WI
    Tech Postal Code:53209
    Tech Country:US
    Tech Phone:+1.4144698914
    Tech Phone Ext.:
    Tech FAX:
    Tech FAX Ext.:
    Tech Email:dreamertopiallc@gmail.com
    $300,000.00 for pay per click my a$$! That delusional little juvenile is sure setting the HYIP scam world on fire! Kernan is out of this world!

Love some Bunny! I do!

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

finance broker Jobs | Elance

https://www.elance.com/r/jobs/q-finance%20broker/sts-0‎
    I would like to buy forex metatrader expert advisor which will meet below .... DreamerTopia Capital Management LLC, has a security offering otherwise known as ...

finance Jobs | Elance

https://www.elance.com/r/jobs/q-fina...g/tft-0‎
    DreamerTopia Capital Management LLC, has a security offering otherwise known as a .... I have 5 year+ very good track record in investing and forex trading.

These job postings have disappeared, but this is enough to catch Kernan in more wild fabrications. He is out all over the net looking for forex opportunities while at the same time bragging about his 5 years of successful experience trading. What a naughty little scammer!

Love some Bunny! I do!

29. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"I would like to buy forex metatrader expert advisor"

ok, you can buy MetaTrader software, but how you can buy an advisor ?

can I buy 2 of those ?

Maybe it is possible in a world where:

• psychics conduct financial Due Diligence;
    • lawyers send subpoenas;
    • SEC approves HYIP programs;
    • Private Equity funds beg for money via donations;
    • trading currencies via illegal outfits sounds good;
    • claiming being a "CREATOR" of a major international scam is something to be proud of;
    • posting mostly lies about own background gives credibility;
    • investing other's people money in the ponzis is a good business strategy;
    • paying 15-20% per month on investment makes much sense;
    Last edited by NikSam; 12-11-2013 at 11:08 AM.

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

5 years experience in this?:

Can I connect into your system to have part of my Private Equity Fund managed by yall?

33. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Invest in "$100,000 Fund Dreamertopia- dreamertopia.co
    invest from $1,000+ Expected Minimum ROI per $1K Invested $100,000 DreamerTopia LLC's are partnered with multiple successful companies fortune 500, and some top tier global companies.

Keywords:
    investors, invest, Wealth Education, Investing, Investments, Wealth Building, Wealth Secrets
    This crap is all over the internet, but strangely for a guy that claimed to be a Blue Diamond in Monavie, there is not a single reference to that outside of Kernan's own bragging on LinkedIn and those words archived on Yatedo. There is no way some rep making thousands a week in Monavie could have zero internet presence related to that obvious scam. He has none! I am shocked Kernan's dad would allow himself to get tangled up in this kids blatantly fraudulent activities.

Love some Bunny! I do!

35. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"I would like to buy forex metatrader expert advisor"

ok, you can buy MetaTrader software, but how you can buy an advisor ?

can I buy 2 of those ?

Maybe it is possible in a world where:

• psychics conduct financial Due Diligence;
    • lawyers send subpoenas;
    • SEC approves HYIP programs;
    • Private Equity funds beg for money via donations;
    • trading currencies via illegal outfits sounds good;
    • claiming being a "CREATOR" of a major international scam is something to be proud of;
    • posting mostly lies about own background gives credibility;
    • investing other's people money in the ponzis is a good business strategy;
    • paying 15-20% per month on investment makes much sense;
    "Expert Adviser" is what they call automatic trading setups in Metatrader. Why would this clown want to "buy" Metatrader when most Forex brokers offer the platform for free? There are also any number of EA's out there that he can subscribe to (Fapturbo etc.) All he has done is demonstrate how little he know about Forex, its platforms etc. I'm surprised he has room in his mouth for teeth with all those feet in there!!!