Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Diamond Consulting Corp. Donald Alan DK Kernan Jr. of DreamerTopia Felony Charges out the Wazoo!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Black Diamond Consulting Corp. Donald Alan DK Kernan Jr. of DreamerTopia Felony Charges out the Wazoo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    He clearly has comprehension issues as he failed to understand anything in that Reading Law book.
    Amen. He might want to be flipping more burgers so that he can afford some legal. He is so far in over his head!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Black Diamond Consulting Corp. Donald Alan DK Kernan Jr. of DreamerTopia Felony Charges out the Wazoo!!!

http://instileacquistions.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Donald-Alan-Kernan-Jr-Resume.pdf

References:
    Madelyn Espiritu
    909-800-8585
    madelynesp@yahoo.com
    me@madelynespiritu.com
    Government Contractor

*&$^#&*
    CFO

Annoyed Restauranteur
    Owner of !#(%*^&

George Hinton
    262-366-1165
    georgehinton87@yahoo.com
    Hinton Group Consulting

JC
    Owner of !(#*$&%&%

*^&%*$($
    Realestate

#!$&%*%(
    SEC Attorney

Mark Cameli
    414-298-8155
    mcameli@reinhartlaw.com
    Partner Reinhartlaw
    Lawrence J
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Donald Kernan is absolutely certifiable. He is just begging for his wardrobe to be orange, orange and orange. He babbles about knowledge of internet regulations, being the youngest registered investment adviser and a top income earner. What is the sam hell is an internet regulation? We know for a fact he is not registered to do anything, even something as technically challenging as dog catcher. When discussing Banners Broker here, he admitted here that "it was crazy, how ever I never earned a dime from them." We have challenged and debunked most of that BS already. Kernan is also once again posting the names of individuals who have made it clear they want no further involvement with him.

Kernan should be reported for violations of the Cease and Desist Orders:

David Feiss david.feiss@da.wi.gov. (414)-278-4675

http://dfi.wa.gov/sd/orders/S-13-1332-14-FO01.pdf

https://www.wdfi.org/newsroom/admin_...13_archive.htm
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 07-19-2014 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Removed names of parties who did not give Donald Kernan permission to use their names.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

lol at the yahoo email account. he's trying to feign a psychological disorder to bamboozle the court with all the cases against him.

Post Thanks / Like

C'mon now, surely this is a joke.

What sort of fool would include being involved with a ponzi fraud on his CV ??

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    C'mon now, surely this is a joke.

What sort of fool would include being involved with a ponzi fraud on his CV ??

the same thief that's posing as some sort of money guru
    I think we've talked about that kaching scam too.<-- incorrect. I read about it on quatloos.
    And wait a minute.............he gave himself a 'business plan award'? LMAO!
    Last edited by Whip; 07-15-2014 at 06:12 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Studying at CTU, wonder if he has Professor Bauer?

Studying.JPG

CTU.JPG

Donald, it's your ole Unca Ribshaw here with some resume tips.

Executive Summary

Reads like you are trying to shove 10 pounds of **** in a 5 pound bag. Poorly written run on sentences =SHREDDER.

Areas of Expertise

M&A, Private Placements, and Regulatory Compliance? Is there a law firm or buyout shop on your resume? Here is the thing about lying, you don't want to do it on the same document that ruins the lie. For instance, one would expect to see a law degree and 5-10 years of regulatory experience to swallow that hook. Conversely, M&A is a completely different skill set, that's another 5-10.

Incidentally as has been pointed out to you, with your history in the courts, you likely will never be able to pass a background check to work a cash register, much less get licensed to do anything relating to real money.

Professional Experience

Probably best not to list an illegal investment scheme where you lost investors money trying to fraudulently create a shell on top. I would bury that about 3rd-ish, perhaps right after Kaching Kaching, yeah put that on top. It sounds serious, wasn't Warren Buffet involved in that one?

Achievements & Skills

If you look not so closely you will notice that you used a different sized font and bullet points versus no bullet points. You may as well mail your resume with puddin stains and a spritz of Brut. If you can't focus long enough to provide a consistent flow on a short document, who is to believe either your achievements or skills?

Incidentally both read like Stretch Armstrong wrote the thing. Studying is not an achievement, and typing 60WPM, stay away from that until you learn to do it without error.

Stretch Armstrong Resume Writer.JPG

Who the hell is Dennis Van? His name just appears at the top of page 2, proofreading, don't list that either.

Six Random Jobs

Dude you are like 21, all this tells me is you can't hold a job. Why would someone skilled in M&A mention his job as a pretend manager at a sandwich shop?

You list education as if showing up means something. One institution after another, tells me you can't follow through.

Here's the thing, no one expects a 21 year old to have a bunch of advanced job experience. Nor do they expect them to have stepped in as much illegal dogshit as you have.

ACTION ITEMS

Stop with any and all lies forthwith.

Get right with the law and get your victims back their money. If this means working 12 hour days, then so be it. The only place easy comes before money is in the dictionary.

Get a real degree from a community college and then transfer to a state school.

When all this is done, a one page well written resume, sans bullshit will suffice. If you need to elaborate, a nice cover letter without puddin stains does the trick.

ALTERNATIVE ACTION ITEM DEUX

Keep it up, I can't find anything this entertaining on Netflix.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 07-16-2014 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Unedited, correcting my mistakz would be good for Donald.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

7. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It is old resume, we spotted it before we met our Donny here.

He is way more experienced now :)
    I am sure if he makes an updated version, it would also be a hilarious piece of work :)

" Education: COLLEEGE "

Hmm, I never went to english–speaking college or school, my english sucks, but even I can spell it right.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    It is old resume, we spotted it before we met our Donny here.

He is way more experienced now :)
    I am sure if he makes an updated version, it would also be a hilarious piece of work :)

" Education: COLLEEGE "

Hmm, I never went to english–speaking college or school, my english sucks, but even I can spell it right.
    what's worse is he actually meant 'collage' as in a collection of names to just throw out there.

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

http://www.realscam.com/f11/donald-a...html#post74301

I took the liberty of contacting all the unsuspecting folks that Kernan has listed as references. Little freak, Donny the dumba$$, has no clue. An attorney (he was listed as SEC attorney) who has advised one to remove everything and advised one to abide by the Cease and Desist Orders before dropping one like a hot potato, is not going to be a good reference. Neither are an angry restauranteur and real estate professional who have figured out he is an uneducated little punk and have no idea why he would use their names.

Apparently, Donny is flipping out because I am contacting people. One of his barfly buddies called me and tried to dupe me into believing he is an attorney. We had quite a hilarious exchange about Kernan's various legal disasters. This "attorney" had read the Orders and determined that Kernan had not defrauded anyone, even though they cite the Wisconsin fraud statutes. He claimed that the DA would not go after Kernan for continuing to solicit his Dreamertopia investments and present himself as a finance professional. He blathered about the DA saying he couldn't see where Kernan had done anything wrong. Hello, the orders are final and they will enforce a violation thereof.

The ding-dong also tried to convince me that he wanted to file a case against Kernan but needed for me to provide him evidence as this thread was just opinion. He didn't understand anything about discovery request or scheduling orders. He actually said the judge in the current case said the case against Kernan had no evidence and should be dismissed. All this was off the record as the judge spent a great deal of time giving Donny legal advice or so this buffoon claimed. He did admit that Kernan was pro se because he couldn't pay any lawyers. He bragged of Kernan winning the case in CA and said the judge was going to get Kernan not the full 600 grand, but a nice 85 grand. This guy believed the defendants running the Corporation Giant deal who didn't respond to the lawsuit would pay up. He said they were personally responsible. I asked if the corporate veil had been broken. He went on about Donald getting an extension from the WDFI. Funny, but I keep finding a final order and the violations I sent in about that were forwarded to the DA. He claimed Kernan had turned over everything to him though no lawsuit was filed and also claimed to have 600 pages of non-evidence from the WDFI. I asked him to forward the docs to me and he got flustered and claimed he didn't know what to do with hard copies. This nonsense went on for almost an hour. Kernan is clearly delusional and his barfly friend should hang on to his pocketbook and run!

Love some Bunny! I do!

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd say you were talking to the lil bitch himself. He's just that stupid.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am getting responses from more and more of the folks Kernan dared to list as references. Not one gave permission for their name to be used. He is listing people who have already made it clear they want nothing to do with his scams and schemes. Some of these folks are turning him in for prosecution and some have noted he continues to solicit marks. We have questioned why his father, who is a lieutenant in the Sherriff's department is not putting his foot down. The boy is listing him as the Vice President of his adjudicated scam that is under numerous Cease and Desist Orders and continuing to perpetrate that fraud from daddy's address.

Not to mention, the juvenile delinquent and his barfly friend who phoned me last night playing lawyer (wanting to help Donny while at the same time claiming he was going to file a case against him for a mysterious client) bragged that Donny was going to sue the Department of Financial Institutions, the lead investigator, his SEC attorney and lots of others. The little creep doesn't have a pot to piss in and couldn't pay his last attorneys. And, delusional Donny is expecting the NAACP to ride rescue because of the mean investigators, attorneys and bloggers that are tormenting the little guy. He has completely flipped his lid!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Delusional Donny claims in his latest online resume:
    Wisconsin SMS Top Investor

EconomicsWisconsin is a non-profit, non-partisan organization governed by a Board of Directors made up of business and professional leaders and educators. EconomicsWisconsin is the brand name and logo for the Wisconsin Council on Economic Education.
    Since 1963, EconomicsWisconsin has helped elementary and secondary teachers gain competence and confidence teaching about our free market economic system.
    Nearly 4,000 teachers annually participate in the programs of EconomicsWisconsin.
    Our programs help prepare students to:

• Understand how our economy works
    • Make informed choices as employees, consumers and citizens
    • Become knowledgeable and productive members of the workforce
    • Maintain the institutions of democracy and a market economy
    • Make Wisconsin's businesses more competitive in today's global economy

When Wisconsin's students are armed with this knowledge and understanding, they are well on their way to becoming tomorrow's leaders. And that benefits all of us.
    For information, please visit www.EconomicsWisconsin.org
    Stephanie A. Czosnek
    Program Coordinator
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53213
    EconEd@EconomicsWisconsin.org
    (414) 221-9785
    So, Donny and his high school teacher played pretend stock market. What an accomplishment!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

It's a shame the schools out there apparently teach scamming.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    I did receive your PM. I will keep that private.
    Semi private, he messaged me a copy of it for some reason. I got several messages that day (yes its been a while since I checked messages!) asking me to remove anything about him from here. Strange chap!
    Q & A with Terry Stern - Q&A with Terry Stern
    Banners Broker busted in India - Investment firm accused of duping investors
    Spread it on Facebook - Banners Broker Ponzi Scam

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ripoff Report | Instile Acquisitions aka Cydcor-D.S Max Complaint Review Brookfield, Wisconsin: 900974

Ripoff Report | MARKETING SESSIONS - SBC - Cydcor - MICHAEL SESSIONS Complaint Review Oakbrook, Illinois: 153189

http://instileacquistions.com/wp-con...-Jr-Resume.pdf

The company that posted Donald Kernan's fraudulent resume is a screwy deal as well. There are a number of very strongly worded posts about Cydcor on Rip-off report. Kernan getting tangled up in another MLM type deal should be no surprise!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

I live in Milwaukee and I am good friends with one of the references he has listed (Omar S), and saw Donald at one of his restaurants that gets a lot of business professionals in and listening to Donald talk to some of the people and feed them his bullshit is hilarious. Last time it was how he was such a successful investor and that he was also a professional dancer and on and on. When he left the guy asked the bartender if he was delusional or something, the stories where that insane. I also know the attorney that is representing some of the people suing him so I will try and get him to stop by and comment on the thread if he can.

My favorite post from today.
    Attached Images Attached Images

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

every time I see that name he uses I can only think he plays the skin flute.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by loser6789 View Post
    I live in Milwaukee and I am good friends with one of the references he has listed (Omar S), and saw Donald at one of his restaurants that gets a lot of business professionals in and listening to Donald talk to some of the people and feed them his bullshit is hilarious. Last time it was how he was such a successful investor and that he was also a professional dancer and on and on. When he left the guy asked the bartender if he was delusional or something, the stories where that insane. I also know the attorney that is representing some of the people suing him so I will try and get him to stop by and comment on the thread if he can.

My favorite post from today.
    Welcome to the thread!

Kernan needs to face all his victims in court. I will be watching for those filings! Fun! I hope the little punk gets banned from that fine establishment. We wouldn't want him soliciting anyone who might have been at the bar too long!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    We wouldn't want him soliciting anyone who might have been at the bar too long!
    I don't know how he didn't get punched in the head.

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree, I want to try and get to one of his court cases if I am free.

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Spencer Eden Paul vs. Dreamertopia Corp et al

Milwaukee County Case Number 2013CV011669

Court Record Events

What is RSS?
    Date Event Court Official Court Reporter
    1 07-22-2014 Witness list - defendant Sankovitz-29, Richard J.
    Additional Text:
    Received and filed. DGC.
    Donny the dumba$$ didn't ask his references for permission to use their names. I bet his witnesses are in for a surprise as well. Scammers Tim Darnell and Jack Weinzierl put 14 people on their witness list when their elderly pyramid scheme victim sued them. Not one of the ones on that list that I spoke with had any idea they were named as witnesses and they completely flipped out! This will be fun to watch!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Printable Version (PDF)
    Matthew Eric Morris vs. Donald Alan Kernan Jr

Milwaukee County Case Number 2014SC009133

What is RSS?
    Filing Date Case Type Case Status
    Ascending Date Order
    Descending Date Order
    04-10-2014 Small Claims Closed
    Class Code Description Responsible Official
    Sm Claim, Claim Under $ Limit Small Claims Commissioner Court

Parties
    Party Type Party Name Party Status
    Plaintiff Morris, Matthew Eric
    Defendant Kernan, Donald Alan, Jr

Civil Judgment(s)
    Type Debtor Name Multiple Debtors Amount Satisfaction Judgment Status Date
    Judgment for money Kernan, Donald Alan, Jr No $ 2,865.73 No

Party Details
    Morris, Matthew Eric - Plaintiff
    Date of Birth Sex Race 1
    Address Address Updated On
    2047 N Cambridge Ave Apt 115, Milwaukee, WI 53202 04-10-2014
    Kernan, Donald Alan, Jr - Defendant
    Date of Birth Sex Race 1
    Address Address Updated On
    8187 N 67 St, Brown Deer, WI 53223 04-10-2014

What is RSS?
    Judgment for money
    County Case Number Case Caption
    Milwaukee 2014SC009133 Matthew Eric Morris vs. Donald Alan Kernan Jr
    Judgment/Lien Date Total Amount Warrant Number
    07-02-2014 $ 2,865.73
    Date and Time Docketed Service/Event Date
    07-29-2014 at 02:57 pm
    Satisfaction Judgment Status Date Type Of Tax
    No
    Property/Remarks
    Judgment Parties
    Party Type Name Dismissed Status Address
    Debtor Kernan, Donald Alan, Jr No Active 8187 N 67 St, Brown Deer, WI 53223
    Creditor Morris, Matthew Eric No Active 2047 N Cambridge Ave Apt 115, Milwaukee, WI 53202
    Costs / Amounts
    Description Amount
    Docketing fee $ 5.00
    Judgment amount $ 2,676.03
    Other $ 86.70
    Small claims filing fee $ 98.00

I want to know why the son of a member of the Sheriff's Department who lives at the home address of that officer is ducking process service and not appearing in court. This case was discussed here numerous times and we know that Donald Kernan Jr. reads here as he has made very telling posts. There will be many more judgments in Kernan's future! He can forget any jobs that require more skills than that of burger flipping!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Donnie is with Arnaud Massartuc hiding out in Monaco?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Spencer Eden Paul vs. Dreamertopia Corp et al

Milwaukee County Case Number 2013CV011669

Court Record Events

What is RSS?
    Date Event Court Official Court Reporter
    1 07-30-2014 Notice of motion, motion
    Additional Text:
    received and filed. - Plaintiff's Notice and Motion to Compel Discovery - Affidavit of Counsel in Support of Motion to Compel Discovery - Certificate of Service - Plaintiffs' First Set of Requests for Production and Interrogatories to Defendants
    Donnie the dumba$$ playing lawyer is sending him down the commode on this one in record speed. He is obviously not turning over discovery to the satisfaction of the Plaintiff. I have crafted Motions to Compel. Judges don't take very kindly to defendants that waste their time with this monkey business. If the requests were reasonable to begin with the judge will sign an order to compel Donnie to cough up the goods. If he refuses to produce documents as specified by the order Kernan will likely be sanctioned. He better start coughing up the goods quick! Why do anything to make a very overworked judge irritable? Civil sanctions can include jail time and / or a fine. That little punk sure needs a taste of jail!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

An update on his California Law Suit
    Attached Images Attached Images