Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Diamond Consulting Corp. Donald Alan DK Kernan Jr. of DreamerTopia Felony Charges out the Wazoo!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Black Diamond Consulting Corp. Donald Alan DK Kernan Jr. of DreamerTopia Felony Charges out the Wazoo!!!

Welcome to DreamerTopia Capital Management LLC & DreamerTopia Investments, LP. Products and Services

DreamTopia Capital Management (DTCM) and DreamerTopia Investments (DI) combined make the niche private equity fund. The services provided by this fund are unique, private capital management, credit services, and project funding. Most private equity funds are
    ...more

• Private Capital Management

DreamerTopia Capital Management (Private Equity Fund) offers multiple services one of main services/products. Private Capital Management, we offer this service to non-accredited and accredited investors. Lets explain the difference between each side. Accredited...

Be the first to recommend

• Credit Services

Ever wonder how to leverage your credit or maybe you just want to have an 800+ credit score? Is this possible? The answer is yes! At DreamerTopia Capital Management, we not only manage money privately for clients, we also create a better version of you financially. We strive to further your...

• Project Funding

Let us begin by saying project funding is an art, as you need to hire a company who understand every aspect of finance. Generally what happens is someone believes there is a one solution fits all type of scenario when this is not always the case. Project funding is always changing for each...

Previous | Next 1 - 3 of 3 First | Last

Disclaimer

Investments are not guaranteed, how ever based of due diligence you will recognize the safety and risk control added to our investment vehicles.
    DreamerTopia Capital Management (DTCM) & DreamerTopia Invesments (DI) is a registered company in the state Wisconsin, and Delaware.

What can I say but hello SEC! These clowns are on Fundrazr.com and have the gall to suggest that they can assist clients in fundraising???
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Black Diamond Consulting Corp. Donald Alan DK Kernan Jr. of DreamerTopia Felony Charges out the Wazoo!!!

Welcome to DreamerTopia Capital Management LLC & DreamerTopia Investments, LP. Products and Services

4 followers
    Followers

• Louis H.
      Pres at Hyatt Commercial
      Baltimore, Maryland Area
    • DreamerTopia C.
      President at DreamerTopia Corp.
      Greater Milwaukee Area
    • jahirul I.
      propriter at dream capital & dream motors
      Bangladesh
    • Donald Kernan, Jr
      President & CEO at DreamerTopia Capital Management LLC/ DreamerTopia Investments LP
      Greater Milwaukee Area

Recent Updates

Disclaimer

Investments are not guaranteed, how ever based of due diligence you will recognize the safety and risk control added to our investment vehicles.
    DreamerTopia Capital Management (DTCM) & DreamerTopia Invesments (DI) is a registered company in the state Wisconsin, and Delaware.
    Followed by the scammer president, the company itself and its pimp in Bangladesh, wow!!

Get a load of their solicitation:

http://www.dreamertopia.co/wp-conten...k-10162012.pdf
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldKernan View Post
    I'm just trying to get my degree and move on.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in milwaukee, WI not caring about the packers lol. Got this Masters Degree work to do

I swear when you have to write 10,000 word paper. You seriously learn how to say the simplest things in the... http://fb.me

First class of my Master complete. A+, 5 credits earned graduating Summa cum laude

Donald, I do not believe you are in a Master's Program, I would be hard pressed to believe you have a Bachelor's Degree. Your writing is terrible, High School level terrible. And not just the informal stuff like this post, the formal documents you have for your "business". I only say this in an effort to be helpful to your future, quit with the scams, and get a real education. If someone is giving you an A+ for the writing displayed so far, they are stealing your money. Very seriously, it matters more than almost anything else you will do in most businesses.

============================================

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldKernan View Post
    You'll be hearing from an attorney and subpoenas will be issued. This is wrong I've pleaded for the removal of the posts and now you've just added more.
    matlock.JPG

Donald, or should I call you Matlock? This is another area where a class in Business Law or some real world business experience may prove useful in not coming across as silly.

From the world's most utilized legal resource, Subpoena - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia..

A subpoena /səˈpiːnə/ (also subpœna) is a writ by a government agency, most often a court, that has authority to compel testimony by a witness or production of evidence under a penalty for failure.
    There are two common types of subpoena:

subpoena ad testificandum orders a person to testify before the ordering authority or face punishment. The subpoena can also request the testimony to be given by phone or in person.
    subpoena duces tecum orders a person or organization to bring physical evidence before the ordering authority or face punishment. This is often used for requests to mail copies of documents to the requesting party or directly to court.

DOES A SUBPOENA EVEN COME CLOSE, REMOTELY CLOSE TO WHAT YOU THINK AN ATTORNEY WOULD DO???? Seriously, I had mammy Ribshaw's cider come out muh nose when I read that.

If you want to try and bluff the next time around, use one of these chestnuts..

A demand letter, or LOD, i.e. a Letter Of Demand (of payment), is letter stating a legal claim (usually drafted by a lawyer) which makes a demand for restitution or performance of some obligation, owing to the recipients' alleged breach of contract, or for a legal wrong. Demand letter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A cease and desist is an order or request to halt an activity (cease) and not to take it up again later (desist) or else face legal action. The recipient of the cease-and-desist may be an individual or an organization. Cease-and-desist letters are also known as "infringement letters" or "demand letters".[1]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cease_and_desist

============================================

To conclude my little diatribe. Get an education, and quit with the scam stuff. Dreamtopia as was pointed out to you is not licensed in any capacity to be offering investments to people in the US. I would be more worried about what the S.E.C may have in store for you than anything else at this point. In fact you may even get to see a Cease and Desist letter in person if they catch wind of your operation.

There is at least one poster, maybe two, on this thread that speak English as a second language. If they can take the time to write correctly, even in an informal setting that is pretty stiff competition in a business setting. Really consider, REALLY some formal writing classes. Or don't, my neighbor is struggling with the latter, so I am heading out for round two.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 11-29-2013 at 01:36 PM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

DREAMERTOPIA CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC

NEW MEMBERS

This Web site (the "Site") contains information regarding various private investment funds that may only be viewed by prospective investors who qualify as "accredited investors" and "qualified clients" under applicable federal securities laws. In order to confirm that you meet the requirements to be an accredited investor and a qualified client, you must complete the following questionnaire. We may contact you to confirm your responses once we have received and reviewed your completed questionnaire. After verifying that you are an accredited investor and a qualified client, we will send you an active user name and password to permit you to access the information included on the Site.

* required information

Name:*
    Address:
    City:
    State:
    Zip:
    Phone:*
    E-mail:*
    Are you completing this questionnaire on behalf of:*
    Yourself
    Your organization
    Both
    If you are completing this questionnaire on behalf of your organization, please indicate the name of your company and your position/title:
    Company:
    Title:
    I have previously invested or currently invest in private funds:
    Yes
    No
    If yes, please give number of private funds in which you have invested:
    Type(s) of funds in which you have invested (please check all that apply):
    Hedge funds
    Real estate funds
    Private equity funds
    Other:
    Percentage of total portfolio in private funds:
    In order to confirm that you meet the requirements to be an accredited investor (in accordance with Rule 501(a) of Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended) you must be able to check one of the following:*
    Respondent is a natural person who has individual net worth, or joint net worth with his/her spouse, that exceeds $1 million, excluding the value of such person’s primary residence. (Note: Generally net worth is calculated by subtracting an individual’s total liabilities from total assets, excluding from such calculation the positive equity in the primary residence. However, in the event the indebtedness secured by such primary residence exceeds the fair market value of the property, such negative equity shall be included in an individual’s total liabilities).
    Respondent is a natural person with income exceeding $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with his/her spouse exceeding $300,000 in each of those years and a reasonable expectation of the same income level in the current year.
    Respondent is an entity, not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the securities offered, in which all of the equity owners are accredited investors
    Respondent is a bank, savings and loan association, broker-dealer, insurance company, registered investment company, "business development company" (as defined under Section 2 of the Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended), or "small business investment company" (as defined under the Small Business Investment Act of 1958, as amended).
    Respondent is an employee benefit plan, within the meaning of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act, with total assets in excess of $5 million, and a bank, savings and loan association, insurance company, or registered investment adviser makes the investment decision.
    Respondent is a corporation, business trust, or partnership, not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the securities offered, with total assets exceeding $5 million.
    Respondentis a trust with assets in excessof $5 million, not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the securities offered, whose purchases are directed by a "sophisticated person" as defined under Rule 506 of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
    Respondent is a private business development company as defined in Section 202 of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, as amended.
    Other - please contact me to confirm my qualified client status.
    In order to confirm that you also meet the requirements to be a qualified client (in accordance with Rule 205-3 under the Advisers Act of 1940, as amended) please check one of the following:*
    Respondent is a natural person who has individual net worth, or joint net worth with his/her spouse, that exceeds $2 million, excluding the value of such individual’s primary residence. (Note: Generally net worth is calculated by subtracting an individual’s total liabilities from total assets, excluding from such calculation the positive equity in the primary residence. However, in the event the indebtedness secured by such primary residence exceeds the fair market value of the property, such negative equity shall be included in an individual’s total liabilities).
    Other - please contact me to confirm my qualified client status.
    View fund risks and other disclosures
    By pressing the "Submit" button below, you agree that you have completed this questionnaire truthfully and accurately in all respects and that you have read and agreed to the terms of the Privacy Policy and Legal Notices of this Site, which you should read carefully.

Home | Management Team | Investment Philosophy | Fund Structure | Performance
    Investor Materials | Legal Documents | Contact Us | Privacy Policy

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Introducing world headquarters for DreamerTopia (otherwise known as mom and dad's house):

8187 North 67th Street Brown Deer WI, 53223

No doubt that will impress those accredited investors who read Kernan's claim of having raised more than 100 million in start-up capital for DreamerTopia. The tour of world headquarters must be quite the thrill!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

7. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I can see his privatly-equity-fundy there, it is in the second trash can from the left

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

DreamerTopia

March

Now Sponsored by Microsoft, awesome — with Matt Morris and 11 others.

How BizSpark Works

It's free.
    It's easy to join.

Get free software and support

Developer tools, support, and training to build apps & scale your business.
    Technology to get you in the cloud.
    more

Publish and market your app

Free access to Windows Stores.
    Free promotion to the global BizSpark community.
    more

BizSpark program graduates continue to get exclusive alumni benefits.

more

BizSpark is an international network of entrepreneurial startups and partners.

50,000+

Startups

1500+

Partners

100+

Countries

30,000+

Graduates

100+

Microsoft Innovation Centers

4+

Years supporting startups

Get Press Kit

Someone should tell Gatsby wannabee that it is free to everyone. Microsoft has hardly sponsored DreamerTopia. And, with 100 million in start-up capital, why did he need freebies???

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

His other 2 companies, not yet nailed, he used the same formation agency (BUSINESS FILINGS INCORPORATED - bizfilings.com) to register and hide his name.

Delaware, ID: 5215895, DREAMERTOPIA INVESTMENTS, LP

DT_CORP4.jpg

Wisconsin, ID: D049987, DREAMERTOPIA CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC

DT_CORP5.jpg

Neither has any state or federal license, neither filed Form D

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Facebook

DreamerTopia32 likes

DreamerTopiaTimeline

• Company
      What is DreamerTopia Corp?
      Well, its two projects in one.
      Its started off as a Social Media Project (Software, Internet)
      and because its still in need of financing, it later added the
      idea of launching a Private Equity Fund.

• Build Your Future

Highlights

• DreamerTopia shared a link.

July 4

Follow us...

DreamerTopia Corp. | LinkedIn
      www.linkedin.com
      Welcome to the company profile of DreamerTopia Corp. on LinkedIn. A quick written insight is, DreamerTopia is the umbrella Corporation of many companies, Social...
    • DreamerTopia shared a link.

May 26 near Milwaukee, WI

DreamerTopia's Anthem.

Beam
      soundcloud.com
      Download "Beam" from The Bangerz new album 'PRiSM' - Available JUNE 18
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-B...59830757448349 htt...
    • DreamerTopia

May 21 near Milwaukee, WI

DreamTeam is on a roll, business trips to Miami, Website Upgrades coming through out the next month.
      We are deep.
    • DreamerTopia

May 4

Untitled Album (4 photos)

• DreamerTopia

May 4

Something new,

• DreamerTopia

May 1 near Milwaukee, WI

Up late doing CEO work. Heading to Chicago next week to take the company on a full business of meetings with Broker Dealers. Never felt better to success
    • DreamerTopia

April 30 near Milwaukee, WI

Busy day doing maintenance and clean up all week.
    • DreamerTopia

April 27 near Brown Deer, WI via mobile

I tried to tell all my friends when I was a kid I had powers. No one wanted to believe me.
      Then DreamerTopia Happened

Funny how it goes
    • DreamerTopia

April

DreamerTopia Corp
      And we are officially here. — with Andy Wick and 46 others.

87Like · ·
    • DreamerTopia changed their cover photo.

April 16

Like · · Share
    • DreamerTopia

March 21 near Milwaukee, WI

Remember building a Start-Up, takes a certain class of person. Certain expertise, connections, commitment, will-power and willing to fail over and over again until you find the sweet spot, this is something I can say my team has gone through our COO, has done multi million dollar projects for the government, the CFO not only owns his on practice but has worked with fortune 500 companies. Our sales team, lead by Brandon Kaiser are top notch, with knowledge and ranking in his old job before switching over to DreamerTopia Capital Management Full-Term. Myself, I won't toot my own horn you can check my resume on Linkedin.
      Thanks for being some of the first few likes and supporting even when you didn't know what where supporting.
    • DreamerTopia

Next announcement you will notice this Fan pages activity should start to keep up in about two weeks with our new Social Media expert and relationship builder Ms. Ford, actively being involved in the community. Another suggestion is if you haven't my team all has Linkedin, profiles from myself as the owner, to my COO, CPO, and CFO. Would love to add you as new connections, you can also check out my resume on their. I know a lot of people question what exactly is going on but I have a few 100 endorsements and building now along with professional recommendations. Also the youngest registered Investment Adviser.
      Can't wait for my new partner Brandon Kaiser and I to show you the latest.
    • DreamerTopia

Pretty big announcement, with in the next week we should have reached $100,000 in managed capital very close.
      DreamerTopia Capital Management, has almost formed its first snow flake to make the "Snow Ball Effect". Can't wait to break the threshold.
    • DreamerTopia

Pretty big announcement, with in the next week we should have reached $100,000 in managed capital very close.
      DreamerTopia Capital Management, has almost formed its first snow flake to make the "Snow Ball Effect". Can't wait to break the threshold.
    • DreamerTopia

March

Now Sponsored by Microsoft, awesome — with Matt Morris and 11 others.

• DreamerTopia

February 26

New Website updates coming soon., and a new non-accredited investor platform will be available soon.
      Lots of upgrades coming to officially announce this brand so everyone understands what is DreamerTopia exactly.
    • DreamerTopia

September 25, 2012

• DreamerTopia changed their cover photo.

September 25, 2012

• Started on September 1, 2011

What legitimate broker dealers would deal with an arrogant, lying young punk like our Gatsby wannabee. Remember how I reported that slime Justin "Broker" Jones to every investment firm and broker dealer he hooked up with and they all dumped him like a hot potato. I see history repeating itself, assuming this kid has scammed some company into doing business with him to begin with.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Donald, any time soon your psychic will start sending subpoenas?

donald_quack.jpg

URL: Fractal Dimension Finance Dubai - Phillipe Gubbay

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Kernanjr's Profile - Neoseeker

Neoseeker CommunityKernanjr/‎
    Note This account has had its profile disabled for breach of our TOS, spam, fraud, or other serious problems. Disabled user profiles will not display
    View Profile: Kernanjr - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum

Kernanjr
    Banned

Join Date 05-17-2011 Last Activity 06-16-2011 06:39 AM
    USER PROFILE: Donald Kernan

Kernanjr
    Donald Kernan
    NICKNAME: Kernanjr E-MAIL: Email is hidden USER RATING:
    POSTS: [ View Posts] VOTES: [ View Votes] LAST VISIT: 02:58, 22.05.2011
    ABOUT ME:

User did not enter a description.
    MY WEB-SITE:
    CONTACT ME: Via E-mail |

Last 100 User's posts:

Date / Topic: Comment:
    19:39, 23.07.2011 We were down for 2-3 weeks the sites design is finished and the back office is going through an upgrade also. I want everyone to know we have limited slots for investments we only accept, AlertPay, Paypal, and Bank Wire.

Once all 7 funds fill we close out and all the investors get a private link to go and access the investment stats.
    Milwaukee Singles - Men Seeking Women - Kernanjr - at SinglesBee.com

Rate him: Add him to Favorites

My Headline

Lonely, sturdy &mdash send me an email

About Me

My looks are Very Attractive, and I'm buff. I’m the best-looking 5' 6" man on the site!

Who I'd Like To Meet

Girls who are 18 to 25 years old are exactly who I'm looking for. Are you Attractive, Very Attractive? Then I want to meet you!

Are We Compatible?

We could be compatible on so many levels. Take a few compatibility tests to see how we match!

• Basics Hurry! Take the test >
    • Sex Hurry! Take the test >
    • Interests Hurry! Take the test >
    • Personality Hurry! Take the test >
    • Communication Hurry! Take the test >
    • Romance Hurry! Take the test >
    • Commitment Hurry! Take the test >

Kernanjr

23-year-old man in Milwaukee, WI
    Looking for girls 18 to 25, up to 50 miles from me

ASK ME FOR MY PHOTOS

Recommend on Google
    My Basics

My Type of Girl

• Height: 5’6”
    • Body type: Muscular
    • Hair color: Black
    • Ethnicity: Black / African-American, Native American, White / Caucasian
    • Looks: Very attractive
    • Education: Not specified
    • Income: Unspecified
    • I speak: English
    • Religion: Not specified
    • Relationship status: Not specified
    • Children: Not specified
    • Wants children: Not specified
    • Smoking: Not specified
    • Drinking: Not specified
    He got banned from several of the biggest scam promotion sites out there. Hilarious! And, such a business success he is on dating sites trying to lure in women. Yikes!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Uh donald, you do not even pay attention to your own site

DT_HACKED.jpg

URL: http://www.dreamertopia.co/pebankingconsortium

At least somebody popular (1337 MiR | Hacker Inside) likes your site :)

17. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Donald, any time soon your psychic will start sending subpoenas?

donald_quack.jpg

URL: Fractal Dimension Finance Dubai - Phillipe Gubbay
    So he's going to get ripped off with stolen money by dumping it into advance fee scams? lmao!

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    So he's going to get ripped off with stolen money by dumping it into advance fee scams? lmao!
    According to his diagram, he will play forex with investor's money (with 500x leverage)

I wonder which forex-broker he picked for that, i bet probably one of those from russian mafia , he has no idea what he is dealing with and that no online forex broker will let him walk out with millions :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Broker Jones evil twin rides again!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

It is Oceanside Wealth all over again! The Forex geniuses are back. This kid can loose thousands of dollars in minutes playing a big boy game of trading currencies.

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Broker Jones evil twin rides again!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

DreamerTopia - Traffic - High Yield Investment Program

Scambusters comprise likely all of the sites' traffic. Hilarious!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 11-30-2013 at 10:01 AM.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Every moment I think it's been enough to show who Donald is, I find something else i just have to share :)

Here are my favorite snippets from HYIPExplorer.com monitor:

DT_HYIPEXPLORER.jpg

URLs:
    http://www.hyipexplorer.com/news/art...hp?storyid=596
    http://www.hyipexplorer.com/dreamertopia_3998/
    http://www.hyipexplorer.com/news/article_591/
    http://www.hyipexplorer.com/news/article_594/
    http://www.hyipexplorer.com/news/530/

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Broker Jones evil STUPID twin rides again!
    There, fixed it for ya
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Brandon Kaiser | LinkedIn

www.linkedin.com/pub/brandon-kaiser/7a/724/aa‎
    View Brandon Kaiser's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's ... Brandon Kaiser, Chief Placement Officer at DreamerTopia Investments LP.

Brandon
    Lee Kaiser (BrandonLKaiser) on Twitter
    https://twitter.com/BrandonLKaiser
    The latest from Brandon Lee Kaiser (@BrandonLKaiser). I am CPO & Fund Director for DreamerTopia Capital Management. I consider myself outgoing, ...

Kaiser just finished a stint in junior college and both of these pages have had the mentions of DreamerTopia sanitized from them.

Poor guy is still listed on this DreamerTopia brochure:

http://www.dreamertopia.co/wp-conten...9/Brochure.pdf

I assume there wasn't a room / office for him at world headquarters (otherwise known as mom and dad Kernan's house)

Love some Bunny! I do!

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Kaiser just finished a stint in junior college and both of these pages have had the mentions of DreamerTopia sanitized from them.

Poor guy is still listed on this DreamerTopia brochure:

http://www.dreamertopia.co/wp-conten...9/Brochure.pdf

I assume there wasn't a room / office for him at world headquarters (otherwise known as mom and dad Kernan's house)
    Nah,

he was too busy selling cars to be able to continue his duties as DreamerTopias' Chief Placement Officer

Post Thanks / Like