Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 8 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

Don Holbrook is babbling on the Kingwood Underground thread and it is an absolute riot!!!

Kingwood Underground - the heart and soul of our Kingwood, Texas family
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

Attachment 1353

The Holbrook's claim they only have $876.00 in liquid assets on the current bankruptcy. How is he going to sue half the planet, out bloggers on numerous sites and counter sue the city of Huber Heights? The DOJ needs to request a lot more documents and thoroughly examine his bankruptcy filings!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

In Holbrook's bankruptcy filed in 2007, while he was jetting around the world with Frank McCrady, and finally discharged in 2010 after he and /or his LLCs were paid upwards of 1.2 million we have this:

Holbrook got $1,884,006.53 discharged never to be paid. He was living the life of Riley and his creditors all just got screwed!!! That is truly vile and disgusting. It is time for serious bankruptcy reform!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hobrook is the BK King. If he gets this chapter 13 discharged, he won't be able to file again soon in order to discharge a judgment from a lawsuit. Suppose Huber Heights triumphs in court. Holbrook will have tens of thousands in attorney fees for his own counsel and God only knows how much in possible damages and attorney fees for the Plaintiff that he must pay. He is definitely a gambler. It is ridiculous to have this guy running around the planet passing himself off as an economic developer when his own finances are such a disaster and he routinely spends money he shouldn't be. I bet most of the folks in the EMCID and Pahrump have not traveled Europe!!!

Chapter 13 will give him 5 years to pay of the $148,000.00 he owes the IRS and more. He must be terrified the IRS is going to garnish him, levy him or seize property. The bankruptcy gives some protection. Obviously, he is going to need it the way he is going!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Nixon Peabody LLP 7100-000 $1,290,143.00
    Nixon Peabody LLP
    100 Summer St.
    Boston, MA 02110
    Nixon Peabody LLP :: Search for Nixon Peabody Attorneys

Looks like, as that claim was unpaid and discharged, Holbrook really got a tremendous amount of legal services for free. Does Sue Seeberger plan on working for free as Holbrook is in bankruptcy?? Does she like to take on high publicity losing cases as well???

Some folks might remember our ol' scammer extraordinaire Tim Darnell, who foolishly sued me and the Better Business Bureau of Dallas and lost both cases in Summary Judgment. Before he had a total clown file against me, I got a real attorney drafted Cease and Desist. That very reputable attorney from John Carney and Associates charged Darnell $2,500.00 to write a letter that was basically dictated by the scammer boy. The attorney didn't do any fact checking in regards to the letter. When he found out that scammer boy was threatening people, had lost the BBB case and had had his account garnished, Darnell was dropped like a hot potato. Darnell's attorney fired him.

With Holbrook writing off legal fees (another lawyer is listed on the current bankruptcy for around 20 grand), why would any attorney get tangled up with this guy??? How many more times is Holbrook going to file bankruptcy???

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

FAQ’s for Don A. Holbrook, Author, Keynote Speaker & Consultant « economicdeveloper
    5.) What makes your style of consulting competitively advantageous?
    I believe that while fee based consulting is great, it is still just being a time salesman. To me that is a much more difficult sell than my approach, which is to say to someone, look I believe in your project so much that if I am not successful by the defined terms in our contract then you only owe me for the expense of doing the work (travel, 3rd party opinions, pre-approved expenses related to making our business case with the clients that will fund the project.) I am a great believer of being a performance based and outcome oriented solution provider, rather than a traditional consultant.
    On behalf of the beleaguered taxpayers in Texas I respectfully request a refund from you. What clients were lined up to fund Earthquest? What performance? Earthquest is bust and many savvy people are of the opinion it will never be financed and built. You however have walked away with 1.2 million dollars and have whined and dined in some of the world's finest establishments on the taxpayers dime while being courted by that numbskull Frank McCrady. Please do as you have indicated you would.

Thanks,

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

In addition to the law firm that never got paid, we have a really hefty Victoria's Secret bill for the wifey that was unpaid and discharged:

Victoria's Secret
    PO BOX 182125
    COLUMBUS, OH 43218

While she is parading around in that stuff the rest of America has to pay much higher interest rates on their credit cards to cover these ridiculous charges that go unpaid and get discharged. How is that building a stronger America and helping economic development? Holbrook is a shining example of what is wrong in this country. Irresponsible spending and an easy bailout in bankruptcy while strolling the streets of Europe sampling expensive wines and fine cigars. A complete insult to those who have been hurt by these antics! The poorest of the poor who can't pay off their credit card bills are the ones who really suffer thanks to the Holbrooks of the world!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom
    You however have walked away with 1.2 million dollars and have WHINED and dined in some of the world's finest establishments on the taxpayers dime while being courted by that numbskull Frank McCrady.
    HeHe,

Freudian slip or clever comment on Mr Holbrooks' defense of his conduct over the past few years ???
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

An alien themed amusement park. Really??? Don Holbrook does seem totally lost in space!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The conspirators are in action. A wonderful birdy sent me this:

The Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem - Autonomous Grand Priory of the United States of America
    Don Holbrook has been bragging about having been knighted and is quite entranced with the Templars. He is certainly looking like rogue member of that organization to me and judging from his online behavior and dealings with his clients, has no respect for the principles they expect their members to uphold. For instance:
    Who We Are

The Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem, Inc. is an autonomous and independent organization, incorporated in the United States, which seeks to emulate the chivalric and charity traditions of the original Templars; its members apply themselves energetically and selflessly to Christian charitable endeavors.
    We are a modern Christian Order of Knighthood dedicated to:

• Seeking God in our lives and promoting love and respect for our community. .....
    • Supporting the poor, sick, and unjustly accused; standing against oppression, and protecting freedom of speech.
    • Our guiding lights are the virtues of Faith, Hope and Charity, through which members aspire to serve faithfully as Knights of God's Temple. The motto of the Order, "Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed Nomini Tuo da gloriam" is the Latin version of Psalm 115, verse 1 -- "Not unto us, Oh Lord, not unto us, but to Thy Name be given glory."

The Order recognizes the Constitution and statutes of the United States and of its several States as sovereign and temporally supreme public law.
    • The Order does not allow its members to act contrary to their obligations to their country.
    I contacted the organization the following ways:
    The Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem - Autonomous Grand Priory of the United States of America
    contact_usa@osmth.org

I made them aware of his vicious attacks on free speech. Don's trampling all over the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States by his not so thinly-veiled threats of legal action against posters on websites. Who does Holbrook think he is trying to silence public discussions concerning projects utilizing thousands or millions of tax dollars? What makes him think he can withhold charity documents that must be made public by law. What shameful behavior! Does his treatment of clients exemplify the actions of a Knight in shining armor???

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

As a Knight Holbrook is supposed fit this description:
    The US Order encourages talented, accomplished men and women of high moral character to energetically pursue charitable and civic causes and to improve the Christian presence in the Holy Land. Those who join in such efforts in turn benefit personally from participation in the recovery and perpetuation of the Christian spirit and ideals that impelled the early Templar Knights to dedicate their lives to similar causes. The chivalry, ethics, and rich traditions of this Order shape our focus on those causes today. Membership in the Order requires that each candidate be a Christian of any denomination. Membership is offered by invitation only, after a careful screening and interview process indicates that both the individual seeking membership and the Order seeking the best membership possible will benefit thereby. The principal considerations in selecting members are: demonstrated good character, documented accomplishments in life, and obvious commitment to the ideals of the Order. The Order invests membership upon only those men and women who deport themselves in an honorable and chivalrous manner, who will be committed to the Order's values and precepts, and who are Ecumenical in thought. A candidate's involvement in other charitable, military, religious and hereditary organizations provides a means of assessing a candidate's eligibility, as does his or her professional and social accomplishments.
    World English Dictionary

chivalry (ˈʃɪvəlrɪ)
    n , pl -ries
    1. the combination of qualities expected of an ideal knight, esp courage, honour, justice, and a readiness to help the weak
    2. courteous behaviour, esp towards women
    3. the medieval system and principles of knighthood
    4. knights, noblemen, etc, collectively
    [C13: from Old French chevalerie, from chevalier ]
    How will fellow Knights, Chrisitans, IEDC members and everyone else associated with Holbrook view his recent behavior??? I assume his membership in the order will be revoked in light of what is going on. Threatening people for sharing the truth, Holbrook, really???

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hark! Is this our fair Knight Holbrook???:

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Don Holbrook, The Black Knight says, "none shall post!" He foolishly takes on all us conspirators in a very public battle!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post

An alien themed amusement park. Really??? Don Holbrook does seem totally lost in space!
    Holbrook talks about his grandfather. Don't lie and you don't have to worry about what you said. ( Is that a quote from holbrook) My ears are bleeding.

Al Balloqui when was the PPP (Private-Public Partnership voted on by the Pahrump Town Board.

Two clouds with no knowledge or ability to do anything

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

A response from KU:
    pantherdadx2 --- 2 hours ago - quote - hide comments O ye wicked peasants with thy defamatory comments',dost thou have nothing better to do with ye free-time? Christ-like people need not "don" armor to protect theeself from the piercing stings of thy computer keyboard! If that post WAS Holbrook is he for real? Christlike? If it was,SBM(Damsel in Shining Armor), your comment about some one being a pompous "windbag" hit the nail on the head!.....LMAO

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

EarthQuest impact heats up EMCID election - Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - Copyright 2007 Ourtribune.com

Earthquest is the big topic in the upcoming election. Another incredible article from our Cynthia Calvert and the Tribune. It sounds like the new board members are going to seek answers as to where all the money has gone and find out if we have any recourse to get any funds back!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The great ones keep coming on KU:
    pantherdadx2 --- 10 min ago - quote - hide comments Someone please call 911, I need help off the floor after watching the video clip of the Black Knight (Monty Python) OMG, I haven't seen that in over 3o yrs.( Thanks, SBM ) On the serious side,SBM, I have no vested interest in EMC as I moved back home to KW from there due to a few pompous windbags in the NCISD for trying their best to prevent my son from receiving a scholarship to college(too bad they failed on that one) but hats off to both you and C.C. for doing what your doing,looking out for the little guy.Even though I no longer live there I still care for a great deal of honest,hardWORKing citizens I befreinded while living there. To know that hard- working citizens tax dollars were spent in the manner they were makes ME want to vomit! I serious doubt Jesus would condone the wasteful spending of honest, hard-working peoples money (since Jesus was brought into the equation by Holbrook,(if, in fact that was his post.) Maybe he could talk daddy out of retirement to pass around the plate a couple thousand more times to bail him out of the mess he's gotten HIMSELF into!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

As I already noted, my fellow Texans have great anti-SLAPP protection and should feel free to comment away. Our fellow Holbrook marks in Nevada also have anti-SLAPP protection and should feel free to continue discussing their public money being spent:
    LIABILITY OF PERSONS WHO ENGAGE IN RIGHT TO PETITION

NRS 41.635 Definitions. As used in NRS 41.635 to 41.670, inclusive, unless the context otherwise requires, the words and terms defined in NRS 41.637 and 41.640 have the meanings ascribed to them in those sections.
    (Added to NRS by 1997, 1364; A 1997, 2593)
    NRS 41.637 “Good faith communication in furtherance of the right to petition” defined. “Good faith communication in furtherance of the right to petition” means any:
    1. Communication that is aimed at procuring any governmental or electoral action, result or outcome;
    2. Communication of information or a complaint to a Legislator, officer or employee of the Federal Government, this state or a political subdivision of this state, regarding a matter reasonably of concern to the respective governmental entity; or
    3. Written or oral statement made in direct connection with an issue under consideration by a legislative, executive or judicial body, or any other official proceeding authorized by law,
    Ê which is truthful or is made without knowledge of its falsehood.
    (Added to NRS by 1997, 1364; A 1997, 2593)
    NRS 41.640 “Political subdivision” defined. “Political subdivision” has the meaning ascribed to it in NRS 41.0305.
    (Added to NRS by 1993, 2848; A 1997, 1365, 2593)
    NRS 41.650 Limitation of liability. A person who engages in a good faith communication in furtherance of the right to petition is immune from civil liability for claims based upon the communication.
    NRS 41.660 Attorney General or chief legal officer of political subdivision may defend or provide support to person sued for engaging in right to petition; special counsel; filing special motion to dismiss; stay of discovery; adjudication upon merits.
    1. If an action is brought against a person based upon a good faith communication in furtherance of the right to petition:
    (a) The person against whom the action is brought may file a special motion to dismiss; and
    (b) The Attorney General or the chief legal officer or attorney of a political subdivision of this State may defend or otherwise support the person against whom the action is brought. If the Attorney General or the chief legal officer or attorney of a political subdivision has a conflict of interest in, or is otherwise disqualified from, defending or otherwise supporting the person, the Attorney General or the chief legal officer or attorney of a political subdivision may employ special counsel to defend or otherwise support the person.
    2. A special motion to dismiss must be filed within 60 days after service of the complaint, which period may be extended by the court for good cause shown.
    3. If a special motion to dismiss is filed pursuant to subsection 2, the court shall:
    (a) Treat the motion as a motion for summary judgment;
    (b) Stay discovery pending:
    (1) A ruling by the court on the motion; and
    (2) The disposition of any appeal from the ruling on the motion; and
    (c) Rule on the motion within 30 days after the motion is filed.
    4. If the court dismisses the action pursuant to a special motion to dismiss filed pursuant to subsection 2, the dismissal operates as an adjudication upon the merits.
    NRS 41.670 Award of reasonable costs and attorney’s fees upon grant of special motion to dismiss; person sued for engaging in right to petition may bring separate action for damages. If the court grants a special motion to dismiss filed pursuant to NRS 41.660:
    1. The court shall award reasonable costs and attorney’s fees to the person against whom the action was brought, except that the court shall award reasonable costs and attorney’s fees to this State or to the appropriate political subdivision of this State if the Attorney General, the chief legal officer or attorney of the political subdivision or special counsel provided the defense for the person pursuant to NRS 41.660.
    2. The person against whom the action is brought may bring a separate action to recover:
    (a) Compensatory damages;
    (b) Punitive damages; and
    (c) Attorney’s fees and costs of bringing the separate action.
    (Added to NRS by 1993, 2848; A 1997, 1366, 2593)
    I seriously doubt that Holbrook's lawyer will have any luck dragging Texans and Nevadans into Ohio court for discussing public projects using tax dollars in our own states. I think jurisdiction is an issue that should be explored and as most litigation must be filed where the defendant resides the venue would immediately be challenged by any savvy defendant. I have already been instrumental in getting one attorney disbarred for her antics. When Tim Darnell paid $2,500.00 to get a very similar Cease and Desist written, that attorney fired that lying nut just a few days after I opened that silly letter. I doubt any lawyer will work with Holbrook to go forward. Besides the punitive damages mentioned by the citizens media law group, there could also be sanctions. That award could well come out of the lawyer's pocket who files a frivolous, groundless suit for the purposes of harassment in Texas. Read that motion carefully, Holbrook. I have been down this road before. Post away everyone!!!

http://www.citmedialaw.org/sites/cit...0Sanctions.pdf

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom
    Post away everyone!!!
    There hardly seems any need for anyone else to post.

Don Holbrook seems to be doing a very good job all on his own.

Of course, "doing a very good job of what and for whom" is a completely different matter.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Debtors
    DON ALLEN HOLBROOK, Case No.
    LAURIE ANN HOLBROOK

026455523013303291 Opened 12/01/92 Last Active 11/01/06
    CreditCard
    American Express
    GENERAL COUNSELS OFFICE
    3200 COMMERCE PWY MD 19-01-06
    MERRIMAR, FL 33025
    H
    026455523013333791 Opened 9/01/92 Last Active 11/01/06
    CreditCard
    American Express
    GENERAL COUNSELS OFFICE
    MERRIMAR, FL 33025
    H
    026455523013335432 Opened 7/01/00 Last Active 2/01/07
    CreditCard
    American Express
    GENERAL COUNSELS OFFICE
    MERRIMAR, FL 33025
    H
    1 35
    Case 0:07-bk-00645-RJH Doc 1 Filed 11/30/07 Entered 11/30/07 15:03:38 Desc
    Main Document Page 17 of 93
    EMCID entourage racks up expenses at resorts, restaurants, theme parks - Monday, April 02, 2012 - Copyright 2007 Ourtribune.com

So, Don Holbrook is passing himself off as an uber successful economic developer, raking in money from Earthquest and living it up personally on his Amex card. All this went unpaid and was discharged while Don Holbrook was in the middle of years of "courtin" by Frank McCrady! Disgusting!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Insurrection --- 3 hours ago - quote - hide comments It would be nice if the Texas Rangers Public Corruption Unit would investigate EMCID and Holbrook.
    pantherdadx2 --- 3 hours ago - quote - hide comments i believe the balls already rolling on that one, through the Attourney Generals office. Could be why Holbrook's so pissed.
    pantherdadx2 --- 3 hours ago - quote - hide comments Just read through the link you provided ,SBM, YOU ROCK!....Am currently in a meeting with one of my business partners,Buzz Lightyear. We are conspiring to highjack Holbrook and Co.s spaceship,"DREAMQUEST", to further our search for intelligent life on other planets. TO THE MOON!.....AND BEYOND!

KU and its posters rock!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

If you are offended by foul language do not click on the video link!!!

Fantasy Land - Page 1 - News - Houston - Houston Press

EarthQuest's Don Holbrook Sued by Ohio City for Alleged Fraud - Houston News - Hair Balls

EarthQuest's Don Holbrook Threatens to Sue Critics into Submission - Houston News - Hair Balls

I invite our readers to take a hard look at the comments by those purporting to be supporters of Don Holbrook. Dragging my husband through the mud based on fiction and making all kinds of false, sometimes criminal, allegations against our extended family and worse wanting to drag our children into this??? Absolute low-life scum. Remember, if Holbrook files a lawsuit the defendant gets to (in reality) file a lawsuit against him if they file a counterclaim, and there are no filing fees. The defendant gets to file for free!!! What should be a discussion about Earthquest is getting really ugly for no reason.

Holbrook, oh Dark One, I think you are definitely surrounded!!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

We have a stellar update on the Earthquest project:

pantherdadx2 --- 2 hours ago - quote - hide comments ATTENTION....EARTHQUEST UPDATE...Me and Buzz Lightyear were unsucessful in our attempt to hijack Holbrook and Co.s spaceship,"Dreamquest" It seems as though it's parked on the dark side of the moon. Uninformed sources have told me Holbrook has found UNintelligent life there willing to part with moonmen tax dollars to fund a new project ferrying passengers to earth. It's called "EarthQuestII".

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Kingwood Underground - the heart and soul of our Kingwood, Texas family

Soapboxmom --- ?? ago - edit - quote - hide comments pnatherdadx2, you win for that response. I busted a gut laughing!!!

This is much funnier than when Spock's brain was stolen. I wonder if those hot chicks got Holbrook's brain and it just hasn't been reported missing yet???

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    In Holbrook's bankruptcy filed in 2007, while he was jetting around the world with Frank McCrady, and finally discharged in 2010 after he and /or his LLCs were paid upwards of 1.2 million we have this:

Holbrook got $1,884,006.53 discharged never to be paid. He was living the life of Riley and his creditors all just got screwed!!! That is truly vile and disgusting. It is time for serious bankruptcy reform!!!
    Should a Christian declare bankruptcy?
    Question: "Should a Christian declare bankruptcy?"

Answer:
    Although the Bible does not address bankruptcy per se, we do have some principles that might apply and therefore help us make some judgments.

Biblical principle #1. We have the responsibility to keep our promises and pay what we owe. Ecclesiastes 5:4-5 says, “When you make a vow to God, do not delay to pay it; For He has no pleasure in fools. Pay what you have vowed — Better not to vow than to vow and not pay."

Biblical principle #2. Living on credit and not paying back what we owe is characteristic of the wicked. Psalm 37:21 says, “The wicked borrows and does not repay, but the righteous shows mercy and gives.” Christians have no business behaving in the same manner as “the wicked.”

Is it proper for a Christian in debt to get a “quick fix” to his problem by seeking bankruptcy? Based on these verses, the answer is “No.” A Christian is obligated to pay what he has agreed to pay, under the original terms of the agreement. It may mean a change of lifestyle and a radical revision of the budget, but the good stewardship of money is a part of godly living.

Love some Bunny! I do!