Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jarrettcomm HYIP Ponzi Player

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Terry Cuthbert again

Quote Originally Posted by wserra View Post
    Sorry for selling that truckload of sugar to the guys who were going to make the shine anyway. I feel real bad -.-

Sorry for cutting the fence for the guys who were going to rob the place anyway. I feel real bad -.-

Sorry for fencing the jewelry for the guys who were going to mug the little old lady anyway. I feel real bad -.-

Sorry for selling the masks to the guys who were going to hit the bank anyway. I feel real bad -.-

Does this help?
    You mean sorry for giving the referral commission to the guy who bought an apartment at my apartment complex under me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ICCBernd View Post
    So they were friends. Ok. But what if they would not have been friends? This offer was accessible in public, thats what matters.
    Fair enough, next time I will mention it is a ponzi in my ref back offer. As to satisfy my new friends at RealScam.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ICCBernd View Post
    So they were friends. Ok.
    HYIP ponzi pimps don't have "friends" only victims in waiting.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    HYIP ponzi pimps don't have "friends" only victims in waiting.
    People who understand the industry and that they are gambling, are not victims. As I said before they were going to join the ponzi whether or not I give them a cash back offer. So why not help them get their money back faster.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jarrettcomm View Post
    People who understand the industry and that they are gambling, are not victims. As I said before they were going to join the ponzi whether or not I give them a cash back offer. So why not help them get their money back faster.
    Let's take a look at what this "industry" as a whole funds. Terrorism, murder, drugs, weapons running, child slavery, child sex trafficking, corrupt governments, and general money laundering. I know you claim to be only interested in small "fun ponzis", but very few admins set out to keep it small, any more than a car salesmen says "only want to sell one car this month, keeping it fun".

This made it around the Ponzi circles recently. Ponzi Promoter Shot In The Center Of Kiev | InternetCyberCrime.com

Now my serious question is how do we really know that was "the promoter" that was shot dead? Could it be a few corrupt soldiers dragged some janitor from his home and put a few bullets in his body and snapped a few pictures and fed it to an equally corrupt reporter? Wouldn't be the first time.

Capture.JPG

Jarret, far be it from me to solve all the world's problems, at least not until my second pot of coffee. And there are certainly things in our daily lives that go to fund things we find reprehensible, but why go out of your way to do it?
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Let's take a look at what this "industry" as a whole funds. Terrorism, murder, drugs, weapons running, child slavery, child sex trafficking, corrupt governments, and general money laundering. I know you claim to be only interested in small "fun ponzis", but very few admins set out to keep it small, any more than a car salesmen says "only want to sell one car this month, keeping it fun".

This made it around the Ponzi circles recently. Ponzi Promoter Shot In The Center Of Kiev | InternetCyberCrime.com

Now my serious question is how do we really know that was "the promoter" that was shot dead? Could it be a few corrupt soldiers dragged some janitor from his home and put a few bullets in his body and snapped a few pictures and fed it to an equally corrupt reporter? Wouldn't be the first time.

Capture.JPG

Jarret, far be it from me to solve all the world's problems, at least not until my second pot of coffee. And there are certainly things in our daily lives that go to fund things we find reprehensible, but why go out of your way to do it?
    Poor guy.

Well it comes down to greed, everyone wants money, and everyone has a price when it comes to anything it seems. You have to make a moral decision when you decide to play these games, if the $$$ you make outweighs the things you just mentioned. Obviously everyone who has chosen to participate in ponzi's has picked $$$ over the bad.

Post Thanks / Like

Poor guy.

Well it comes down to greed, everyone wants money, and everyone has a price when it comes to anything it seems. You have to make a moral decision when you decide to play these games, if the $$$ you make outweighs the things you just mentioned. Obviously everyone who has chosen to participate in ponzi's has picked $$$ over the bad.
    Some people always will choose money over principals, that goes without saying, and none of of is squeaky clean. But you have a choice to make Jarrett, where do you go with this?
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

Post Thanks / Like

Some people always will choose money over principals, that goes without saying, and none of of is squeaky clean. But you have a choice to make Jarrett, where do you go with this?
    You can say I'm morally corrupt, maybe I am? In this scenario I choose money.

I told you I am here to be 100% honest.

Post Thanks / Like

You can say I'm morally corrupt, maybe I am? In this scenario I choose money.

I told you I am here to be 100% honest.
    I know where you ARE, my question is where do you see this going? Have to take some pelts to the country store in exchange for some corn meal and shotgun shells, will look forward to a well thought out answer when I get back.

Post Thanks / Like

I know where you ARE, my question is where do you see this going? Have to take some pelts to the country store in exchange for some corn meal and shotgun shells, will look forward to a well thought out answer when I get back.
    I'm a bit confused what you mean by "Where this is going". I don't want to give you an answer you were not looking for.

Post Thanks / Like

Just for clarity sake,
    motives of that murder are unknown, he also was a director of construction company which went bankrupt and had some angry creditors,
    there was a receipt in his wallet for exchange of $8000 USD but no money found on him, so it might have been just a robbery
    and of course he was a big promoter of recently failed ASFN/RA crowd-funding-pretend ponzi.

Some Ukranian news papers and sites rushed in to report the story and were not exactly right.
    Some later articles clarified the things.
    The gun found at the scene was his, he had a license for it, it was a traumatic action revolver (legalized form of firearm to carry, slightly modified real gun which shouts rubber bullets)
    He was seen talking to 2 individuals who waited for him at the corner after he exited the bar and he reached for the gun, one of those individuals momentally stabbed him in the chest with a knife (or something). He never fired the gun.
    Those 2 jumped into car (allegedly Lexus) and left.
    People who were nearby rushed in to help while he was rolling on the ground, called the cops, ambulance, and one guy ran into a private clinic nearby.
    The receptionist in the clinic was dumb enough to say "We are sorry, all our doctors are busy now, and we are private clinic, we only serve by appointments"
    So the guy went back to the scene and said what he just heard at the clinic, other woman went back to the clinic and demanded for doctor to be provided or she will
    call all newspapers and journalists. After some arguments exchanged, one doctor finally came out of the clinic and showed up at the scene to state the fact that the person is now dead. The delay stated by some to get doctor out of the clinic took about 20-30 mins.
    The most outrage in the news is about clinic. The licenses were suspended and clinic is closed. Also criminal investigation started into actions of clinic workers.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jarrettcomm
    You have to make a moral decision when you decide to play these games,
    That would be "IF" the person knows he or she is "playing" a game
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    That would be "IF" the person knows he or she is "playing" a game
    Yes, obviously if they don't know it's a game, there is no moral concern for them.

Post Thanks / Like

One problem with that approach, Jarrett, is that the law does not treat it as a "game" either.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Jarrett: What you fail to understand is that all of us do know "who" you are and "what" you are. I am just surprised you think you are going to change our opinions. The more you post, the more you prove who the real you is, and just like all the Ponzi pimps, you try to use smoke and mirrors thinking you are fooling us. You've got the wrong audience and nothing you can say is going to convince us otherwise of what we know you to be. It's just too bad you will never get the chance to defend yourself in court claiming it was just a fun little Ponzi and I did nothing wrong defense. But I would pay to come watch just to see your face when the verdict is given.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    One problem with that approach, Jarrett, is that the law does not treat it as a "game" either.
    That's for the Admin to worry about.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Jarrett: What you fail to understand is that all of us do know "who" you are and "what" you are. I am just surprised you think you are going to change our opinions. The more you post, the more you prove who the real you is, and just like all the Ponzi pimps, you try to use smoke and mirrors thinking you are fooling us. You've got the wrong audience and nothing you can say is going to convince us otherwise of what we know you to be. It's just too bad you will never get the chance to defend yourself in court claiming it was just a fun little Ponzi and I did nothing wrong defense. But I would pay to come watch just to see your face when the verdict is given.
    I'm not trying to change anyone's opinion? Just sharing the viewpoint of the other side like I've been saying the whole time. I have no problem showing the "real me". It is for that very reason that people come back to me for advice again and again. There have been no smoke and mirrors, I'm posting honestly. Not trying to convince you of anything. I'd kill myself before I went to court; I don't value my life highly. Luckily I won't be Admin'ing so no worries.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree on the fact that most authorities are too slow, using centuries old methods of fighting scams, refusing to recognize the big threat of HYIPs.
    And instead of acting fast are using polite letters they send to scammers to explain themselves first.
    And most guilty ones always remain unpunished.

If there was some serious action from authorities to put an end to it, or some sort of illusion they try to punish all involved,
    the number of promoters and gullible who believe the lies would decrease significantly.

now i see how the whole system is corrupt, when even companies who collaborated with Zeek Rewards fraud are also considered to be victims or creditors
    and entitled to some of money being distributed per receivership, makes me sick, those are companies who pimped Zeek, made ads , hosted them, etc..

there needs to be some serious legislative change first.

There is no White Collar Crime, Crime is always a crime, needs to be treated as a crime and methods to fight that crime should not be just a polite inquiry.

Till I see SWAT teams being sent instead of Cease and Desists letters, the law enforcement not gonna succeed here.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    I agree on the fact that most authorities are too slow, using centuries old methods of fighting scams, refusing to recognize the big threat of HYIPs.
    And instead of acting fast are using polite letters they send to scammers to explain themselves first.
    And most guilty ones always remain unpunished.

If there was some serious action from authorities to put an end to it, or some sort of illusion they try to punish all involved,
    the number of promoters and gullible who believe the lies would decrease significantly.

now i see how the whole system is corrupt, when even companies who collaborated with Zeek Rewards fraud are also considered to be victims or creditors
    and entitled to some of money being distributed per receivership, makes me sick, those are companies who pimped Zeek, made ads , hosted them, etc..

there needs to be some serious legislative change first.

There is no White Collar Crime, Crime is always a crime, needs to be treated as a crime and methods to fight that crime should not be just a polite inquiry.

Till I see SWAT teams being sent instead of Cease and Desists letters, the law enforcement not gonna succeed here.
    I agree completely, it's amazing how **** like JBP and ESPECIALLY BB can go on for so long.

The main problem I believe, is that the SEC simply lacks manpower. Probably too much of a bureaucratic mess to even get the Giants to fall.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a bit confused what you mean by "Where this is going". I don't want to give you an answer you were not looking for.
    I'd kill myself before I went to court; I don't value my life highly. Luckily I won't be Admin'ing so no worries.
    Jarrett, let me juxtapose my question with your second quote and the intent of my original question. My second question was "where do you go with this"? Not "where is it going"? I was thinking both big picture and long term.

At this point you are a low level criminal. Nothing more, nothing less. You also claim you are going to school, "math major" which tells me you have some aspirations. Then you made reference to low self esteem and not valuing your life highly. Now I am not going to go all Dr. Phil on you as that is not my deal.

Papa Ribshaw used to say "if you lie down with whores you stand up itchy" That is obviously you my friend based on your own very own words. How do you think you gain self esteem and a value for your life? Do you think stealing from old ladies and yukking it up with whores that do is going to bring something good long term? Do you think it is the money that is going to do it?

So in that context I will ask the question again, where do you go with this?

Post Thanks / Like

Jarrett, let me juxtapose my question with your second quote and the intent of my original question. My second question was "where do you go with this"? Not "where is it going"? I was thinking both big picture and long term.

At this point you are a low level criminal. Nothing more, nothing less. You also claim you are going to school, "math major" which tells me you have some aspirations. Then you made reference to low self esteem and not valuing your life highly. Now I am not going to go all Dr. Phil on you as that is not my deal.

Papa Ribshaw used to say "if you lie down with whores you stand up itchy" That is obviously you my friend based on your own very own words. How do you think you gain self esteem and a value for your life? Do you think stealing from old ladies and yukking it up with whores that do is going to bring something good long term? Do you think it is the money that is going to do it?

So in that context I will ask the question again, where do you go with this?
    Well firstly I don't see myself as a criminal, pretty sure the law doesn't either. In that aspect I am a victim like all the rest. I don't have big lists, or blogs or any other **** that criminal promoters use. I simply let people know:

1. If program is paying
    2. What I think the chance of earning is
    3. Explain the intricacies of the individual program if someone does not understand them
    4. Offer Ref cash back to people so they earn faster

My depression goes WAAAAY back before the internet. I don't have "low self esteem" as much as I just hate the rest of the world and the way it operates. I like me as a person, but feel that I don't belong in this world, which leads me to not valuing my own life while it exists in this world. I have no hopes or desire to ever change my beliefs that have been scarred in my mind from a young age. Maybe ponzis are perfect for me?

In terms of where does it go? I assume I will give it all up once I find a 9-5 job out of college, since my time will be MUCH more valuable by then. Like they say, Doctors and Lawyers don't need/or have time to play ponzis.

Post Thanks / Like

Well firstly I don't see myself as a criminal, pretty sure the law doesn't either.
    And you would be wrong, the law thinks of you as a low level criminal.

1. If program is paying
    2. What I think the chance of earning is
    3. Explain the intricacies of the individual program if someone does not understand them
    4. Offer Ref cash back to people so they earn faster
    Blah blah blah, I don't give a ****, you think you have a super system to beat a scheme with a negative expected value. I was asking you to think big picture.

My depression goes WAAAAY back before the internet. I don't have "low self esteem" as much as I just hate the rest of the world and the way it operates. I like me as a person, but feel that I don't belong in this world, which leads me to not valuing my own life while it exists in this world. I have no hopes or desire to ever change my beliefs that have been scarred in my mind from a young age. Maybe ponzis are perfect for me?
    You said you had low self esteem, (correction I pulled the screenshot the word was "little") your quote not mine. Ponzis are perfect for you if you want to keep being miserable.

Capture15.JPG

In terms of where does it go? I assume I will give it all up once I find a 9-5 job out of college, since my time will be MUCH more valuable by then. Like they say, Doctors and Lawyers don't need/or have time to play ponzis.
    Do you think perspective employers would find your Ponzi activities a plus or a minus? In another thread you mentioned a payment processor STP, but who cares who it was. What happens if one of these fine upstanding companies steals your identity and your picture is all over the net? Maybe for criminal activity, maybe cause someone wants to do clip art with a goat?

Post Thanks / Like

And you would be wrong, the law thinks of you as a low level criminal.

Blah blah blah, I don't give a ****, you think you have a super system to beat a scheme with a negative expected value. I was asking you to think big picture.

You said you had low self esteem, (correction I pulled the screenshot the word was "little") your quote not mine. Ponzis are perfect for you if you want to keep being miserable.

Capture15.JPG

Do you think perspective employers would find your Ponzi activities a plus or a minus? In another thread you mentioned a payment processor STP, but who cares who it was. What happens if one of these fine upstanding companies steals your identity and your picture is all over the net? Maybe for criminal activity, maybe cause someone wants to do clip art with a goat?
    Very sure the law doesn't, if I'm a criminal then so is everyone who posts on MMG. (If it does, then I can live with that) I said I had low self-esteem for convenience. If I had said I suffered from depression, that Admin would have just trolled me.

I'm not worried about perspective employers, I have a lucrative fall back job in the family business worst case scenario. I don't even need to keep attending college; just wanted the experience.

Post Thanks / Like

Very sure the law doesn't, if I'm a criminal then so is everyone who posts on MMG. (If it does, then I can live with that)
    100% sue the law says you are a criminal. And yes so are the others on MMG.

I said I had low self-esteem for convenience. If I had said I suffered from depression, that Admin would have just trolled me.
    That does not even come close to making sense, what happened to 100% honesty?

I'm not worried about perspective employers, I have a lucrative fall back job in the family business worst case scenario. I don't even need to keep attending college; just wanted the experience.
    And the story gets weirder, enough that I smell BS. Seems you have it all figured out.

Post Thanks / Like

100% sue the law says you are a criminal. And yes so are the others on MMG.

That does not even come close to making sense, what happened to 100% honesty?

And the story gets weirder, enough that I smell BS. Seems you have it all figured out.
    People say "lol everyone is depressed" and then proceed to troll you, where as just about EVERYONE on Earth has low-self esteem. See my point? Didn't mean for that to seem misleading.

I grew up in high-middle class White suburbs. My family is wealthy, I'm sorry that disappoints you? If you want the life story you can talk to me on skype, same username.

Someone posts on MMG and doesn't know it's a game, he is a criminal too?