Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Kirk Theakston of MyGoldValt is back to scam again...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Kirk Theakston of MyGoldValt is back to scam again...

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    We may be able to get some sense out of giantking, if he will open a thread about his dealings with Brenda and her husband who had supposedly taken over her sites because she was dying of cancer. I know a lot about Brenda and I could supply very useful information to naysayers on that subject.
    I hate to tell you this, but nobody really cares except you. "Naysayers" are not beating down the door here and demanding this info on Brenda. Do you see anyone here asking about Brenda or her husband? No one needs all these tiny details on these third rate scammers. It's suffcient to point out the reasons why HYIPS are scams and that has already been done ad nauseam. We don't need more pointless threads. THis stuff is old news/history. You have already posted about Brenda and Claude all over the internet on several forums. Been there done that. This is just more rehashing at this point. Here are some of your Brenda rants, they go on for many pages and I can post many more of them if I need to. Here is more on another forum by you about Benda and hubby Claude: 4by4daily - 4by4daily.com

Here's more: MoneyMakerGroup [Powered by Invision Power Board]

and here you are defending Brenda Maple Life - maple-life.net - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum

06-04-2007, 10:17 AM
    path2prosperity
    Senior Investor Join Date: Jun 2007

Re: Maple Life - maple-life.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brenda was a genuine victim. Bob stopped paying her. His son was a member of her surf and she kept her word to pay all members and paid some from her own credit cards.

Bob's son earned from her while his father conned Brenda for more money. She has her own forum and I strongly recommend members to join, if they want honest answers.

http://maple-life.net/forum/

and

06-02-2007, 09:17 PM
    path2prosperity

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brenda is the admin in whom I have the greatest trust. Long live Maple life and Canada's surf girl Brenda

and

06-12-2007, 08:58 AM
    path2prosperity

Quote:
    Originally Posted by VALDI05
    Thanks for the update Edward. I'm worried about Gallant Ads. I hope it will not suffer as a result of the Maple crisis, its sister site.

There is no problem with Gallant Ads. I received a payment this morning. Claude did not use Tri-Star and he is making a great job as an admin of this site.

Brenda was swindled and humiliated by Krimm, in a way that was worse than any that I have heard of. Her friends and family donated money so that she could pay some lawyers fees which she needed for an emergency. They paid them to the Tri-Star processor. Bob did not send her the money donated to her to pay her lawyer.

When this was revealed and he was shamed, Bob sent her $10,000. Bob started boasting in his second video. He said that he had honoured debts to one surf admin who was in desperate need by paying Brenda out of his own pocket. He smirked and Bob and Todd plus other cronies all had a snigger about Bob's charitable donation to Brenda because of her desperate need and belittled her in a way that made people worried about joining her program.

This was the last straw as far as I was concerned. Krimm is filth and Brenda has the strength of character to keep going. Hats off to Brenda. She is getting Maple Life back on track but she can not pay members this month and most of them are not complaining. they know her story and will stick by her.

Same old story.......defending the scammers, joining the scammers, befriending the scammers, joining in and promoting the scammers and their scams, being involved in scams, and then ooops I am now against the scammers and then repeating the same thing all over the internet. Rinse, lather and repeat. Sheesh

15hitsdaily - 15hitsdaily.com - Page 381 - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This was on your own site:

Crime Victims. It Rains on The Just and The Unjust.

Financial and biological predators are a necessary evil. All of us will end up as fodder for the decay bacteria in our gut. The best that we can do is to avoid or build up a resistance to all known germs, viruses, plagues, snakes and sharks. These species exist in the cyberspace jungle and the same rules apply. We have to develop the right mix of compassion and ambivalence to victims of financial predators. However there are always victims who appear more deserving than others and here is a case to illustrate the point.

Brenda Gallant is a disabled person with four children. She ran a paid to surf program which was a high risk endeavour. Brenda’s reputation for honesty and integrity to her members knew no bounds. When she was hacked, she compensated people, who had entrusted her with their funds from her own credit cards and started again. Many people earned from her new program and it looked as if Brenda’s loyal members were on to a winning streak. She became a victim of one of the most vicious asset strippers in Internet history but she continued to pay her members. Disaster struck once again for Brenda. Her husband lost his job and she received more bad news about her own health. She was unable to pay her members everything that she owed them from her paid surf site this time but she has handed over the management and daily administration of her surf sites to her husband Claude and they have promised to issue refunds. Brenda is concentrating on the work that she really loves to earn money for herself and others afflicted with similar heath problems as her own.

Brenda is not asking for donations. She is selling hand made crafted goods, which are bound to be of interest to anybody who realises that Christmas is around the corner. Her amazing talent has to be seen to be believed. If you want to peruse Brenda’s site or order any of her hand made goods, scroll down the page on her screen and you will find the contact address on the left hand side.

If anybody is considering a foray into the paid to surf arena and would like to learn the game rules, there is no better place to start than Brenda’s Maple Life site of her husband Claude’s GallantAds.

Judy Hortin. Webmaster path2prosperity.com. Contact Judy Hortin
    Publisher and Editor. Path2prosperity News. Subscribe

and yet more:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forum...URWORK/10.aspx

I don't get how you cannot remember her last name or her sites, since you have been posting about her for years now. So have we pretty much covered Brenda and we can all move on? lol
    Last edited by A Life Aloft; 03-06-2011 at 04:40 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A Life Aloft View Post
    Quit making excuses for Kirk.
    You can carry on fulminating to your heart's content. Kirk is history. Okosh cornered him. You may have been effective helping to break some scams but you have failed in your attempt to prove that I am a scammer so all I will ever have to say to you is "carry on fulminating"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Actually I think you're really good at what you do....You've been here for a day....You've made 20 posts of absolute nonsence and managed to totally derail the thread in the process

Mission accumplished at your end huh??.....

BTW...Any chance you could supply some Asprin with your posts

Sorry. I didnt mean to derail the topic. Just commented, and asked for guidance...and got it. Moving on. Thanks.

(no aspirin needed)

2 threads?

Post Thanks / Like

You can carry on fulminating to your heart's content. Kirk is history. Okosh cornered him. You may have been effective helping to break some scams but you have failed in your attempt to prove that I am a scammer so all I will ever have to say to you is "carry on fulminating"
    What sort of nonsense game are you playing here ???

Your own words are being used to show you continually support fraud and fraudsters.

ALA has posted example after example of you playing out your very own autosurf soap opera existence on the 'net.

No one's saying you're a scammer, just that you have posted and continue to post absolute nonsense in an attempt to show serial scammers in a good light.

I have never seen so many sob stories involving terminal illness, disabled mothers, scammers who are victims and victims who are scammers and good hearted people who've accidentally run multiple fraudulent autosurfs all collected together under the same banner.

It's like and episode of Jerry Springer Meets Days of Our Lives, except the writers of soap operas don't try and make anyone believe it's real.

It's a bloody con, Judy,

the whole damned "industry" is a con.

There's NO poor li'l disabled people trying to eke out an honest living by running an autosurf and there's no dumb but innocent struggling small businessman supplementing simply trying to feed his 97 starving children by running 5 or 6 autosurfs on the side.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    What sort of nonsense game are you playing here ???
    Your own words are being used to show you continually support fraud and fraudsters.
    the whole damned "industry" is a con.
    I have supported some people whom I sincerely believed to be vicims in the past but I have become a naysayer and your comment that I support frauds and fraudsters now, is utter rubbish.

ALA's comment about my belief in Brenda was dated 06-12-2007, 08:58 AM
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 03-06-2011 at 11:38 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I have supported some people whom I believed to be vicims on the past but I have become a naysayer and your comment that I support frauds and fraudsters now is utter rubbish.
    Are you really trying to raise ALA's blood pressure? The next explosion I hear is going to be the top of his head coming off.
    Don't take life too serious. You'll never escape it alive anyway.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I never said you were a scammer. You have however, promoted scams, refuse to see scams for what they are, you have joined many of them and you defend scammers and make excuses for them. You are basically full of ****! Is that simple enough for your feeble mind to undertstand? If not, get a damn interpreter! You are a liar, in deep denial, delusional and your constant insane contradictions speak for themselves!

What I am saying is that you are simply a complete and total fruitcake who has gone round the bend a long time ago and that you have no credibility whatsoever. You have pretty much proven that all by yourself on countless forums and blogs all over the internet and for a very long time now. You are a drama queen and an attention whore, besides just being plain crazy!

BTW dear, WTF is up with you and your “fulminating” fixation? I knew that was coming sooner rather than later. At least you’re consistent! LMAO

And as I stated Judy, everytime you start one of your famous nutball rants, the same exact rants that you have pulled for years all over every forum you have ever been a member of, I will be here. Get some meds or knock this crap off! Comprende?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I have supported some people whom I sincerely believed to be vicims in the past but I have become a naysayer and your comment that I support frauds and fraudsters now, is utter rubbish.ALA's comment about my belief in Brenda was dated 06-12-2007, 08:58 AM
    Oh baloney! For example you have defended Kirk here all this week and did it again just yesterday! The you claim that you don't? Your posts are here and everyone has read them! Then you try and act like it's your writing style which is more b.s. This is just crazy making! Ever see the movie Gaslight? How many ways, how many times, can how many people tell you the same thing Judy, before the lightbulb goes on and you tell the truth and accept the truth?

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like Kirk has another scam limping along, in the closed "hybrid" folder at MMG: U Loan Us - U-loan-us.com
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Looks like Kirk has another scam limping along, in the closed "hybrid" folder at MMG: U Loan Us - U-loan-us.com
    Kirk opened a new forum several months ago. It is hard to believe that he is still playing around with a bunch of idiots that have taken him for a ride before, like "Sydney," "Mutt," "Terry The ******" and "Cookie Keener." I do not recognise any of the names in his new community but some of you may.

Kirk's Community.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't be bothered to read the thread that you recommended "laidback" because one glance and I smell a "Terry The Banker Rat" . I thought this sewer rat amd his prodgeny had been exterminated.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't be bothered to read the thread that you recommended "laidback" because one glance and I smell a "Terry The Banker Rat" . I thought this sewer rat amd his prodgeny had been exterminated.
    It's a whopping eight post Judy, hardly a prodigious endeavor unless you are reading challenged...The point is that this so-called loan operation is supposedly making money by loaning to Kirk's scrap business...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

It's a whopping eight post Judy, hardly a prodigious endeavor unless you are reading challenged...The point is that this so-called loan operation is supposedly making money by loaning to Kirk's scrap business...!
    "SUPPOSEDLY" being the operative word.

12% per month PROFIT from a scrap business..........yeah.........RIGHT.

Theakston has relegated himself to the "admin for HYIP ponzi players only" ranks with this one.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the reminder to be less easily inflamed "laidback." I have swallowed my dose of "humble pie" for today.