Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree269Likes

Thread: Lewis Syring.....this guy moves from scam to scam to scam....

littleroundman is offline Administrator

Re: Lewis Syring.....this guy moves from scam to scam to scam....

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Hmnn, yet another Lewis Syring owned website trying to sucker people into joining one of the ''legitimate'' businesses he's so fond of promoting

Earning up to 1 Bitcoin every 24 hours, Eh ???

Wouldn't you like to see Lewis' proof of earnings and legitimacy for this little scheme ???

laidback is offline Senior Troll

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Hmnn, yet another Lewis Syring owned website trying to sucker people into joining one of the ''legitimate'' businesses he's so fond of promoting

Earning up to 1 Bitcoin every 24 hours, Eh ???

Wouldn't you like to see Lewis' proof of earnings and legitimacy for this little scheme ???
    Proof of earnings? Uh huh! Legitimacy? O-o-k-k-a-y-y! I think the smell of these things is finally getting to ya there, minuscule rotund dude!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis Syring the scammer

But how could I build a following of nearly 5,000 Facebook friends, over 6,000 Facebook followers, and 2500 Youtube subscribers if I was "scamming" everyone??
    my don't we think highly of ourselves.JPG

This is all damaging my reputation without merit
    Actually NO! What is without merit is your so called "defense" of the woo you peddle. A reasonable person could look at something like this:

why does this guy have a JOB.JPG

Or this:

why does this guy have a JOB1.JPG

And say to themselves you know that sounds an awful lot like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Mailing postcards just like the chain letter of yore

A chain letter is a "get rich quick" scheme that promises that your mail box will soon be stuffed full of cash if you decide to participate. You're told you can make thousands of dollars every month if you follow the detailed instructions in the letter.

Chain letters are a form of gambling, and sending them through the mail (or delivering them in person or by computer, but mailing money to participate) violates Title 18, United States Code, Section 1302, the Postal Lottery Statute.

Do not be fooled if the chain letter is used to sell inexpensive reports on credit, mail order sales, mailing lists, or other topics. The primary purpose is to take your money, not to sell information. "Selling" a product does not ensure legality.

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/i...inLetters.aspx
    What you are really saying is it's hard to run a https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence_trick when your marks lose confidence.

it is unfair
    Gosh sorry about that old chum.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

I know you'll find it hard to believe, but Lewis Syring picked another loser.

I wonder how many times Syring earned $10,250 in three days.

I'm guessing none, but perhaps Lewis would like to provide some income claim proof to back up his outrageous (and illegal) claims.

Anyone who follows this guy is travelling in the fast lane to the poorhouse.

Not one of Lewis Syrings' better predictions, wouldn't you agree ???

I'm not familiar with baseball terms, is what Lewis doing called "batting zero"

EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster

Not one of Lewis Syrings' better predictions, wouldn't you agree ???

I'm not familiar with baseball terms, is what Lewis doing called "batting zero"
    It means you haven't gotten a hit.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    http://swindles.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster

I guess Lewis isn't going to PM me telling me stop it or his attorney will issue me a cease and desist. Bummer. I was so looking forward to it.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    http://swindles.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

okosh is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    I guess Lewis isn't going to PM me telling me stop it or his attorney will issue me a cease and desist. Bummer. I was so looking forward to it.
    Back of the bus mate....I get the love letters from Lewis the scammer not you...

His reply to my generous offer to help pay his airfares to come sue me and the use of my spare bed and a shrimp cooked on a barbi....

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis the scammer Syring
    So how EXACTLY can I prove something is NOT a scam? It's basically impossible to prove a negative. Look at my very Facebook page you reference in your link....see my many team members who also have been successful in my programs. It's simply unfair that you can throw out "scam" claims when YOU have nothing to back that up. Where is YOUR proof? At this point you've managed to get a dozen or so other people to now start piling on THEIR unfounded opinions too. Just because I'm involved in several businesses doesn't make ANY of them scams. I have no problem with you stating FACTS, such as I've been involved in multiple businesses....but to equate that with SCAMMING people is completely unfair. Maybe your initial post started out innocently enough, but it has morphed into a total bashing of my reputation simply because I've diversified my businesses. So again, I'm appealing to your sense of fairness and ask you to delete this entire thread, and quit giving these other people who obviously have nothing better to do a venue to bash me with.

I await your response.

Lewis Syring
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

This is the best bit....Awesome job everyone...

At this point you've managed to get a dozen or so other people to now start piling on THEIR unfounded opinions too.

So how EXACTLY can I prove something is NOT a scam? It's basically impossible to prove a negative. Look at my very Facebook page you reference in your link....see my many team members who also have been successful in my programs. It's simply unfair that you can throw out "scam" claims when YOU have nothing to back that up. Where is YOUR proof? At this point you've managed to get a dozen or so other people to now start piling on THEIR unfounded opinions too. Just because I'm involved in several businesses doesn't make ANY of them scams. I have no problem with you stating FACTS, such as I've been involved in multiple businesses....but to equate that with SCAMMING people is completely unfair. Maybe your initial post started out innocently enough, but it has morphed into a total bashing of my reputation simply because I've diversified my businesses. So again, I'm appealing to your sense of fairness and ask you to delete this entire thread, and quit giving these other people who obviously have nothing better to do a venue to bash me with.

I await your response.

Lewis Syring
    Right,

let's have a little look at the situation here shall we:

Here's Lewis Syrings' LinkedIn profile, in his own words

Impressive list of qualifications, right ???

One could easily conclude there's little chance Mr Syring doesn't know exactly what he's doing and hasn't just "accidentally" engaged in his illegal activities

So, Instead of engaging in endless discussion about the ins and outs of Mr Syrings' claims, how about we have a quick review of just some of his recent activities, shall we.

* Unsubstantiated income claims ???

Tch, Tch, Lewis. You know as well as we do, it's illegal to do that.

* Call them what you will, Lewis, "pass up" programs are nothing but cash gifting / pyramid / endless chain recruitment schemes which are
    illegal in every state of the USA

* Perhaps someone should contact your employers and accountant / auditor colleagues at the San Antonio Water Corporation to ask them what you're doing is legal, moral or ethical.

* Personally, I don't think we need to consult professionals. Any reasonable person will look at your nonsensical claims and smell "fraud" in seconds, but, it would be nice to gain a professional judgement, straight from the horses' mouth, so to speak.

IOW, Mr Syring, stop rationalizing and justifying what you do.

You're a bloody thief and you deserve every bit of exposure, contempt and scorn we can heap on you

Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    This is the best bit....Awesome job everyone...
    he's not talking about this site. Who has been right about the scams, this site or him? seems the 'unfounded opinion' is his. I guess one might agree with him if he was actually in 'businesses.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    he's not talking about this site. Who has been right about the scams, this site or him? seems the 'unfounded opinion' is his. I guess one might agree with him if he was actually in 'businesses.
    Are you saying Lewis is bringing little more to the table than a Sy-Ring Song for the hopeful, naive and greedy?
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

At this point you've managed to get a dozen or so other people to now start piling on THEIR unfounded opinions too.
    A "dozen" not only are you ignoring the law you're piss poor at math.

Pyramid Scam Syring.JPG

unfounded opinions
    Actually dipshit far from being unfounded opinions the laws you continue to violate have been linked for you, but more importantly your potential victims.

The FTC’s Business Opportunity Rule requires companies to disclose key information before you buy:

The disclosure document

Under the Rule, sellers have to give you a one-page disclosure document that offers five key pieces of information. Use the information in the disclosure document to fact-check what the seller tells you about the opportunity and what you find out from your own research.

The document has to:

identify the seller;
    tell you about certain lawsuits or other legal actions involving the seller or its key personnel;
    tell you if the seller has a cancellation or refund policy. If so, what are the terms of that policy?
    say whether the seller is making an earnings claim. If so, the seller has to give you another document called an earnings claim statement; and
    give you a list of references.

The Rule says that a seller has to give you the disclosure document at least seven days before you sign a contract or pay them anything.

https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/busi...-opportunities

laidback is offline Senior Troll

With all his qualifications, does he know how many of his "businesses" subscribe to GAAP? (Generally Accepted Accounting Practises, a CPA should know this). Hint: probably none! As a fraud examiner, can he state how many of these meet the minimum level of duel diligence?Hint: probably none!Can we here at RealScam say how many red flags can be found in each of his "businesses"? Hint: No, nobody can count that high! It is a disgusting when a supposed professional peddles this crap as if it is real!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    It is a disgusting when a supposed professional peddles this crap as if it is real!
    Ain't that the truth ????

The guy is in it strictly for the money and deserves no mercy.

The more you look into Lewis Syrings' history of promoting illegal schemes, the more you realize just how much of a failure he is.

Here's a perfect example of how bad at pimping Lewis is, even when it's one of his own programs:

Check this out:

Syring says REALSCAM.com is affecting his business ????

You gotta be kidding me

ProfHenryHiggins is offline Elite Scambuster

Interestingly, when searching saws.org, I am only seeing Lewis' name pop up on documents from 2013-14.

Also, LRM, Lewis wasn't the owner or even high up in GPS Funnel if I recall aright. Think Bill Marler & Peter Wolfing, with John Bain fairly close to the top echelons of it.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Lewis says he's an auditor at San Antonio water......Is that just a fancy way of saying that when the good folk of San Antonio flush the dunny he's the man who takes care of their business??....

It's simply unfair that you can throw out "scam" claims when YOU have nothing to back that up.
    NOTHING other than legal precedent to back up what we're asserting. See if this sounds like #BigProfitSystem.

(1) Payment of money to the company;
    (2) The participant receives the right to sell a product (or service);
    (3) The participant receives compensation for recruiting others into the program;
    (4) The compensation is unrelated to the sale of products (or services) to the ultimate user.

A (MLM) Skeptic: MLM Dictionary: Koscot Test

Is there an echo in here?

Test for a pyramid scheme.JPG

1. Note that each Big Profit System level must be bought into separately
    2. A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1)
    3. Commissions are paid out when newly recruited affiliates buy into one or more of five offered levels:
    4. Big Profit System has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Big Profit System affiliate membership itself.

Big Profit System Review: Oldschool postcard cash gifting

#BigProfitSystem = Pyramid SCAM.

Your income is based mainly on the number of people you recruit, and the money those new recruits pay to join the company — not on the sales of products to consumers

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog/te...pyramid-scheme

Much too late.JPG

Uh Oh,

What's going on here then ????

Lewis Syrings' YouTube channel on April 11

Whereas, today, April 18, it looks like this:

It appears whoever said "Any publicity is good publicity" can't have been someone in the HYIP ponzi and pyramid pimping business

WHOOPS !!

Looks as if
    Lewis Syrings' Facebook page has received the toilet brush treatment as well.

Everything up until ten hours ago has been removed

Somethings' definitely happening.

WHOOPS !!

Looks as if
    Lewis Syrings' Facebook page has received the toilet brush treatment as well.

Everything up until ten hours ago has been removed

Somethings' definitely happening.
    I thought that shutting the gate AFTER the horse has bolted was just an Aussie thing to do...I never knew they also did that in Texas..

I'm appealing to your sense of fairness and ask you to delete this entire thread
    It's so weird Syring decided to delete his content, all that bellyaching for naught. He must be really proud of his offerings, perchance he wants them private so he can charge like ESPN?

Oh how I tease, as soon as you good people feel the whiff of being recruited it is safe to assume there is some Pyramid/Ponzi stew brewing. Ten affiliate programs, that worked out about as well as deleting content on internet.

"A Ponzi scheme is one that depends on money from new investors to pay existing investors. It's a scheme because the "investments" are not growing on their own because of savvy money management but because the one running the scheme is cleverly moving funds around behind a closed curtain. " https://www.fool.com/retirement/2017...zi-scheme.aspx

Look for these warning signs:

High investment returns with little or no risk. ...
    Overly consistent returns. ...
    Unregistered investments. ...
    Unlicensed sellers. ...
    Secretive and/or complex strategies. ...
    Issues with paperwork. ...
    Difficulty receiving payments.

SEC.gov | Ponzi Schemes

https://www.sec.gov/fast-answers/answersponzihtm.html

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast