Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Like Tree846Likes

Thread: Simon Stepsys

Della Cate is offline Elite Scambuster

Re: Simon Stepsys

SS 1 Oct 2018.jpg

Oh, look, isn't that a bunch of Mapperoonies from the good old days? I see Simon and Jules, Claire H-J, Dave Finney, Leslie Carter and his wife Elaine to name but a few. Golly, wonder what happened to all of them, some of whom left the day job on the strength of MAPs?

How's being a "winner" in MAPs working out for them, given that the whole thing has collapsed like a house of cards?

But Simon is never downcast, no siree. He has another new book coming out! Remember "The MAP Phenomenon" - I think that is what it was called? Here's his latest magnum opus...

SS 2 Oct 2018.jpg

If he's clever, he can go through the previous book and replace "MAP" with "Bitcoin" and the job is done!

EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    SS 1 Oct 2018.jpg

Oh, look, isn't that a bunch of Mapperoonies from the good old days? I see Simon and Jules, Claire H-J, Dave Finney, Leslie Carter and his wife Elaine to name but a few. Golly, wonder what happened to all of them, some of whom left the day job on the strength of MAPs?

How's being a "winner" in MAPs working out for them, given that the whole thing has collapsed like a house of cards?

But Simon is never downcast, no siree. He has another new book coming out! Remember "The MAP Phenomenon" - I think that is what it was called? Here's his latest magnum opus...

SS 2 Oct 2018.jpg

If he's clever, he can go through the previous book and replace "MAP" with "Bitcoin" and the job is done!
    And you have hit the proverbial nail on the head....all he had to do was replace MAP with Bitcoin and bingo second book; plus a couple of new chapters thrown in for cover to try and fool people it is all new. Wouldn't surprise me in the bit if he did. Actually it would surprise me more if he didn't.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

magician is offline Junior Member

It would appear that Septic has revised his bitcoin 5 year worth! Yep, it's down from $500,000.00 to $25,000.00!

littleroundman is offline Administrator

With his history of backing ponzis, it wouldn't matter if his guesses were completely accurate or he discovered the solution to world peace, no one with any common sense is going to believe him anyway
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

littleroundman is offline Administrator

QUESTION: What do you do when you're a serial ponzi pimp like Septic Simon Stepsys, you've spent the past six months pimping the h*** out of Crypto World Evolution and CWE is disintegrating faster than sewage in the ocean right before Christmas???

ANSWER: Like a good little pimp, you jump straight into promoting another scam scheme to make a quick buck, just in time for Black December.

Why anyone would do as Septic Simon says and "Assume this platform gets regulatory approval" is beyond me

Surely to goodness after the Septic ones' efforts in pimping Banners Broker, My Advertising Pays and Crypto World Evolution, all of which failed horribly and cost members hundreds of millions nobody with any sense is going to send money to such an obvious fraudulent scheme.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910