Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
Results 1,076 to 1,095 of 1095
Like Tree3561Likes

Thread: Steve Lawson.....Bombards his potential victims with emails....

laidback is offline Senior Troll

Re: Steve Lawson.....Bombards his potential victims with emails....

Quote Originally Posted by alanking View Post
    Silly Stevie's poor long suffering family and friends!!!!

It's no wonder he's always been considered the 'challenged' one, and that's in a family full of 'challenged' individuals!

Attachment 20002
    So...if this is the only "company" that you are confident in, why did you promote all those other dogs??? Inquiring minds want to know....!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

littleroundman is offline Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    So...if this is the only "company" that you are confident in, why did you promote all those other dogs??? Inquiring minds want to know....!
    C'mon, Laidback, you're being a bit harsh.

the guy's a ponzi pimp - he doesn't do "truth"

Sheesh
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

laidback is offline Senior Troll

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    C'mon, Laidback, you're being a bit harsh.

the guy's a ponzi pimp - he doesn't do "truth"

Sheesh
    Yeah, I know. He's another of a long line of pimps that exercises Doo Diligence,( finding "opportunities" that aren't worth dog poop!).
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Bestbud is offline Senior Scambuster

Steve gets sucked into the big illusions all the time. Plan on watching him cry the blues in 2018....

Steve_Lawson.jpg

alanking is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bestbud View Post
    Steve gets sucked into the big illusions all the time. Plan on watching him cry the blues in 2018....

Steve_Lawson.jpg
    let's hope so!
    I have the misfortune of knowing ponzi pimp Steve (Steven) Grant Lawson personally. He's a narcissistic imbecile, ridiculed by most that know him, prepared to scam the vulnerable, a truly despicable individual. Contact him on +44 743 202 8088 or +44 754 061 6536 or email: stevelawsonmarketing@gmail.com

ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry

Swiss Gold to me with their "bitcoin mining" seems to have done the same thing USI Tech has done with their "bitcoin trading", moved from a scuzzy Pyramid scam to outright Ponzis.

Hard to tell if this is intentional in that this play gives the companies a few years of history, or just a piggish afterthought as the pyramids started to crumble.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

I have the misfortune of knowing ponzi pimp Steve (Steven) Grant Lawson personally. He's a narcissistic imbecile, ridiculed by most that know him, prepared to scam the vulnerable, a truly despicable individual. Contact him on +44 743 202 8088 or +44 754 061 6536 or email: stevelawsonmarketing@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by alanking View Post
    Christ he's a comical fellow today
    Geez, you're easily amused :-)

Yeah, I'm Stupid-Stevies biggest fan ;-)

Here's the thing:

What makes him any different than any of the other serial ponzi pimps who hang around the usual suspect forums pimping scam after scheme after scam ???

Seriously - he's a low to medium level ponzi pimp with a Facebook page, that's all

@littleroundman, I don't disagree he a blot on the MLM landscape, and as such relatively inconsequential....but.... I know him personally, and he is truly a despicable individual who, believe me, deserves our scorn and ridicule.
    I for one hope the MLM victims/suckers who believe his ridiculous spoutings google his name this thread appears, and perhaps, perhaps, that might influence their investment decisions (unlikely I know)...

Rest easy.

It's the fact he's nothing but a low level pimp that is going to bring him down.

Pimps like him are like shooting stars.

Lots of flash, but little or no substance.

Better get in and continue to ridicule him while you can.

You know what they say:

Todays' rooster is tomorrows' feather duster.

Steve hasn't reviewed his long list of failures lately. He's still doing the same thing and expecting a different result...

Steve_Lawson.jpg

Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Here's the thing:

What makes him any different than any of the other serial ponzi pimps who hang around the usual suspect forums pimping scam after scheme after scam ???

Seriously - he's a low to medium level ponzi pimp with a Facebook futurenet page, that's all
    fixed that for you.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

But, but, but

If he was on Futurenet, no one would ever see him.

Then we couldn't make fun of him.

ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry

Quote Originally Posted by Bestbud View Post
    Steve hasn't reviewed his long list of failures lately. He's still doing the same thing and expecting a different result...

Steve_Lawson.jpg
    Why would Lawson need to "build momentum" for an income stream that allegedly will be put on "autopilot" after a mere 3 to 6 months? This thread alone is a year and a half old, on top of Steve's five years of failure Steve Lawson.....Bombards his potential victims with emails....!!! One would think mulitple concrete examples of this 3/6Auto would be firmly in place.

Sounds more to me like the sort of con-speak where Steve posts on Facebook all hours and needs other suckers to part with their cash. Or the MLM lie about busting ones ass for 3-5 years so a lifetime of passive income will flow like wine. Since these "leaders" remain so visible long after their deadlines have expired, Occam's razor dictates it must be one more in a long series of lies.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

I can tell you of at least one place Silly Stevie Lawson or any of his followers aren't going to be making long term passive income:

thought I could smell B*LLSH*T this afternoon! I could have waved to Silly Stevie from my office.

Steve Lawson ponzi scammer passive profits crypto scams futurenet swiss gold futuro swissgold gl.jpg

The Ponzi scheme slave has been beaten into submission...

Steve_Lawson.jpg
    Steve_Lawson_001.png

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344