Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354
Results 1,326 to 1,329 of 1329
Like Tree4539Likes

Thread: Steve Lawson.....Bombards his potential victims with emails....

Love_Bitcoin is online now Senior Member

Re: Steve Lawson.....Bombards his potential victims with emails....

Hi Steve

Do you NOT FEEL GUILTY about all those people whose money your pimped off Mr FAKE NETWORK MARKETEER. People go to Ivy League School to start marketing and then do real marketing, not PONZI PIMPING what you are doing ??

Capture.PNG

Bestbud is offline Elite Scambuster

Black December is getting closer; so, Steve is going on the prowl looking for more Ponzi schemes to add to to "portfolio"...

Steve_Lawson.jpg

Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all

after a number of important changes
    like being even more exposed for the scams they are? lmao!
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster

Let me explain Steve's Ponzi-speak for you who don't understand Ponzi-speak.

When he says he is re-evaluating his "portfolio" he really means:

all of my can't miss, greatest opportunities ever are tanking and I need to come up with a plausible reason why I am bailing and moving onto my next Ponzi de Jour. Further more I can't continue to recruit enough new suckers, err new people, into my Ponzi like I could in the past. I make most of my money off my referral fees, not from the services of the Ponzi's I promote. I am praying that I can get as much money out of these Ponzi's as I can before they totally collapse and I lose my shirt, again, because I was not smart enough to know when to get out due to my greed thinking they would last longer. I have been searching but haven't found anything that has the potential to take off like the Ponzi's I am promoting, but I am desperately searching for new ones.

Now that you know what he was really saying, it will be interesting to see what his next "can't miss, greatest money-maker opportunity ever, a real winner, this will be long-lasting, you don't want to miss this one or you will be kicking yourself" program will be. One thing that you can count on, it won't be any different than all the failed programs he has promoted in the past. The only difference will be how long they last before they go bust.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354