Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354
Results 1,326 to 1,337 of 1337
Like Tree4575Likes

Thread: Steve Lawson.....Bombards his potential victims with emails....

Love_Bitcoin is offline Senior Member

Re: Steve Lawson.....Bombards his potential victims with emails....

Hi Steve

Do you NOT FEEL GUILTY about all those people whose money your pimped off Mr FAKE NETWORK MARKETEER. People go to Ivy League School to start marketing and then do real marketing, not PONZI PIMPING what you are doing ??

Capture.PNG

Bestbud is offline Elite Scambuster

Black December is getting closer; so, Steve is going on the prowl looking for more Ponzi schemes to add to to "portfolio"...

Steve_Lawson.jpg

Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all

after a number of important changes
    like being even more exposed for the scams they are? lmao!
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster

Let me explain Steve's Ponzi-speak for you who don't understand Ponzi-speak.

When he says he is re-evaluating his "portfolio" he really means:

all of my can't miss, greatest opportunities ever are tanking and I need to come up with a plausible reason why I am bailing and moving onto my next Ponzi de Jour. Further more I can't continue to recruit enough new suckers, err new people, into my Ponzi like I could in the past. I make most of my money off my referral fees, not from the services of the Ponzi's I promote. I am praying that I can get as much money out of these Ponzi's as I can before they totally collapse and I lose my shirt, again, because I was not smart enough to know when to get out due to my greed thinking they would last longer. I have been searching but haven't found anything that has the potential to take off like the Ponzi's I am promoting, but I am desperately searching for new ones.

Now that you know what he was really saying, it will be interesting to see what his next "can't miss, greatest money-maker opportunity ever, a real winner, this will be long-lasting, you don't want to miss this one or you will be kicking yourself" program will be. One thing that you can count on, it won't be any different than all the failed programs he has promoted in the past. The only difference will be how long they last before they go bust.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

Steve_Lawson.jpg

"Seeing as DasCoin and Coin Leaders were launched by former OneCoin scammers, the business model of getting people to invest in their own altcoin wasn’t surprising.

Whereas OneCoin has remained at the Ponzi points stage however, DasCoin did actually go public in mid 2018.

Since then Net Leaders investors have learnt the hard way that nobody outside of the company is interested in DasCoin.

After an initial pump of around 21 cents, DASC has dumped to its current 2.2 cent value.

Will a name-change, digital management hub and travel portal turn things around? Probably not."

https://behindmlm.com/companies/net-...time-as-excelz

The reality of Black December is sinking in...

Steve_Lawson_001.jpg

Della Cate is offline Elite Scambuster

Aw.....poor Stevie......

SL Dec 18.jpg

............or maybe he's trying to find a reason to drop Futurenet 'cos it ain't doing too well, what do you think??

littleroundman is offline Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Aw.....poor Stevie......

............or maybe he's trying to find a reason to drop Futurenet 'cos it ain't doing too well, what do you think??
    With Futurenet on the slide, it wouldn't surprise me if that's what's behind this
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Steve is dependent on FutureNet. The money he's scamming in it is how he convinced his girlfriend to quit her job. She will be going back to work in 3...2...1...

Steve when U R in the Ponzi business, what do U expect ?? There is a saying - No honor among Thieves. How is your Buddy - Mr CLOWN-Ley

Capture.jpg

ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry

Steve Lawson Stomp.jpg

When foot stomping is your only recourse you weren't really involved in a legitimate business. Now that Roach Motel deposits have been announced sixty going and tubby pouting changes nothing.

Why did Lawson get people involved in such a sham to begin with? Maybe he needs to stop being so selfish with his commissions and sticky buns while thinking how he can pay his victims back for once?
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Its time Silly Steve and his Partner Mr CLOWN-Ley get their dues. Thats what happens when you are in the Ponzi business unlike doing a honest 9-5 day job.

Silly Steve's Girl Friend will have to come out of retirement and how is Mr CLOWN-Ley going to make rent ???

Capture.jpg

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354