Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Lawson.....Bombards his potential victims with emails....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Steve Lawson.....Bombards his potential victims with emails....

You never should have started scamming people on the internet, Steve. Now, you're infamous online and unemployable. Tough road to hoe during the time you have left on this planet...

Knowing Steve-boy personally I can confirm he's always been unemployable !

He has consistently failed in everything he's attempted.

His father Terry bought him a business - Steve-boy ran into the ground, his plumbing business, his ecommerce sites (MissDemand.com, Kidz4Cars etc etc), MNU, viralgoop, everything.....he's not been gifted much in the cerebral department.

Now he proudly celebrates a perceived modicum of success tricking the vulnerable into on-line scams!

A truly despicable individual

Best Wishes!

P.S. You will LOVE this pyramid, I promise (for what that is worth) !

Sincerely (until you're in my scheme),

Steve 'Cha Cha Ching Ponzi purveyor' Lawson

Mobile: +44 743 202 8088
    Email: stevelawsonmarketing@gmail.com

Hendre Park
    Llanelli
    Llanelli Carmarthenshire SA148UP
    UNITED KINGDOM

2. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Stevie-boy is 'counting down the day's' to his 'vacation' in his 2k Sterling, nearly $3000 rental property!

Undoubtedly funded primarily by his girlfriends wages, but maybe a little from his pyramid pimping activities.

I wonder in he will consider the 'vulnerable' people who have lost their savings because of him, when he is lying in the sun?

Despicable person

steve lawson ponzi pimp holiday.jpg

Let's CRUSH it together! [and other unprofessional platitudes]

P.S. You will LOVE this business [pyramid], I promise [for what that is worth !]

Best Wishes! [I wish you join so I get more commission]

Sincerely, [well at least until you join my pyramid]

Steve [Cha Ching Ponzi Purveyor, Scam loving] Lawson

Follow: www.facebook.com/SteveLawsonOnlineNow [for more pathetic attempts to coerce you into joining my pyramid]

[My girlfriends address, where she goes out to work to support my ponzi activities]
    Hendre Park
    Llanelli
    UNITED KINGDOM

Unsubscribe [I would highly recommend you do]

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Steve is counting on his frozen Traffic Monsoon adpacks to fund his vacation. We all know that isn't going to happen...

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Huge diatribe of BS from Stevie-boy Grant Lawson !

Steve Lawson
    1 hr ·

I will never PAY IT FORWARD again in any business that I promote today, tomorrow or any time in the future !

I will never waste my time on a FREE Rotator either..

The reality is you can lead a horse to water and even give them their first drink but you can't stop them from dying of thirst when they then stop drinking !

Truth is 98% won't take any action even if you teach them how and pay their way into a business.

They are so conditioned into living in mediocrity and live with a broke mindset and are so afraid of what others that they associate themselves with may think of them that they will never give themselves a chance to change or experience success!

The hard facts which might upset a few people are that most people are generally happy to live a life of self pity, envy, and fear of change from their status quo..

Most people live life with a negative attitude and a Can't Do mindset and look for reasons to fail before they even get started.

Their cup is generally half empty rather than half full..

They complain about everything but will never get up and actually make an effort to change what they complain about.

They throw scorn at other that are successful and usually think that they somehow had it easy or were given everything on a silver plate..

I personally don't care if this post annoys anyone because if they get annoyed it's probably because they have just recognised themselves in my description!

The main reason why people fail at anything is because they don't want success bad enough and so any obstacle they come across they will find an excuse not to overcome it..

Living in mediocrity for the most part is a choice except in very exceptional circumstances, however for the vast majority of us we really have no excuse.

I fail my way forward everyday and even when after my first 2 years of online marketing I made absolutely nothing I didn't just give up and find reasons to quit. No I persevered despite my failures despite all the arguments with my family, despite the ridicule from friends and despite the losses I incurred.

I kept going and kept believing that it was always going to be a matter of time before I attained the success that I worked so hard for..

This year I start to enjoy the fruits of my labour with a luxury vacation at a place and a time of my choosing..

I will keep building on the momentum that I have created for myself and although I haven't hit the heights that I am looking for I will keep going without ever entertaining the thought of quitting.

MINDSET is your secret sauce for success because that's what will get you through the tough times.

Everything else can be learned and practiced and perfected and implemented.

MINDSET is the hardest part which you have to master if you want to be successful in anything.

Filling your mind with the right information and surrounding yourself around the right people that will lift you out of misery and mediocrity.

We have to cut down on the time spent with those people that are continually pessimistic and negative and who tell you you can't do something even if you are very close to them.

WHAT A HORRIBLE APPROACH TO PROMOTE. ABSOLUTE BRAINWASHING. DROP YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY FROM YOUR LIFE IF THEY SEE THROUGH YOUR PONZI SCHEME.

We have to make tough choices in our life and be brave enough to carry them through..

I could go on and on but if you recognise yourself in this post then make a decision to change because it's going to be worth it in the end.

Of course it will be you fat faced ponzi pimp

DESPICABLE INDIVIDUAL

P.S. You will LOVE this business [pyramid], I promise [for what that is worth !]

Follow: www.facebook.com/SteveLawsonOnlineNow [for more pathetic attempts to coerce you into joining my pyramid]

[My girlfriends address, where she goes out to work to support my ponzi activities]
    Hendre Park
    Llanelli
    UNITED KINGDOM

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stupid Stevie Lawson
    I personally don't care if this post annoys anyone because if they get annoyed it's probably because they have just recognised themselves in my description!
    My challenge to Stevie and his fellow ponzi pimps is to find one single piece of literature, one self help source, one positive thinking guru or anyone outside of the ponzi / pyramid "industry" recommending playing money games and / or participating in ponzi and pyramid schemes as a legitimate long term income source.

If readers of his rant "get annoyed" it's more likely they are p***** off by constantly being bombarded with nonsensical get-rich-quick scheme "opportunities" by the likes of Lawson, than because they recognize themselves in what he said.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

10. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Steve truly believes in himself; but, he lacks moral intelligence which is the ability to understand right from wrong.

His followers will all agree with him because their morality is also underdeveloped and relative to the Ponzi/Pyramid Scheme culture...

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bestbud View Post
    Steve truly believes in himself; but, he lacks moral intelligence which is the ability to understand right from wrong.

His followers will all agree with him because their morality is also underdeveloped and relative to the Ponzi/Pyramid Scheme culture...

I agree completely, however our challenged ponzi pimp is confused by the word 'morality'!

steve lawson ponzi pimp my pout.jpg

Hendre Park
    Llanelli
    UNITED KINGDOM

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Steve's followers are singing their praises...

Steve_Lawson.jpg

Steve_Lawson_001.jpg

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Steve has himself convinced that RevShare is an "industry" and a "niche". Asinine statements to say the least...

Just like the MLM Pyramid Schemes Steve has participated in, once recruitment dies down in RevShare Ponzi Schemes, they too collapse...

Steve_Lawson_002.jpg

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Steve will be working on elevating his brand and leadership role to that of a Ponzi Pimp....

Steve_Lawson.jpg

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Steve has himself convinced that RevShare is an "industry" and a "niche". Asinine statements to say the least...

Just like the MLM Pyramid Schemes Steve has participated in, once recruitment dies down in RevShare Ponzi Schemes, they too collapse...

Steve_Lawson_002.jpg
    In what world is Steve's team getting paid every day?

Traffic Monsoon is sort of like this...

bestrevshareeverii.jpg

Except for the part where people got "paid every day", as Lawson so eloquently spins it...

Capture.JPG

I can only imagine how bad things are for folks that consider Steve something of a sage, and fear the worst for those that part with money based on his homilies.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

22. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

steve lawson ponzi pimp homily.jpg

Hendre Park
    Llanelli
    UNITED KINGDOM

24. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Stevie-Boy our intellectually challenged ponzi friend proudly shows his IQ level !

steve lawson ponzi pimp IQ.JPG

[My girlfriends address, from which she leaves to go to work to support my ponzi activities]
    Hendre Park
    Llanelli
    UNITED KINGDOM

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

while waving 'hi' with the other hand.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

28. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

that's right Stevie-boy, couldn't have said it better myself !

steve lawson ponzi pimp scam.jpg

[My girlfriends address, from which she leaves to go to work to support my ponzi activities]
    Hendre Park
    Llanelli
    UNITED KINGDOM

30. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Steve is trying to establish himself as an authority to build confidence in people so they'll join the schemes that he participates in....

https://www.facebook.com/SteveLawson...type=2&theater

32. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Steve is trying to establish himself as an authority to build confidence in people so they'll join the schemes that he participates in....

https://www.facebook.com/SteveLawson...type=2&theater

OUR INDUSTRY ???

You're kidding me.

That's not an "industry" That's a group of criminals and robbers combining to victimize people.

If there's any damage being done, it's by the likes of Steve Lawson
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

34. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

so Stevie-boys FutureNet sponsor is Adrian Hibbert!

Another keen intellect and paragon of virtue! - sorry typo, meant to say another despicable ponzi scammer..

Hendre Park
    Llanelli
    UNITED KINGDOM

36. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Stevie-boy's latest post, just a mere 1803 words.....1803 of which ramblings are his typical narcissistic recycled rubbish.

Stevie-boy's confidence is growing as his matrices expand, he really believes he is some sort of exulted glorious MLM/Rev share messiah.

Delusions of grandeur Stevie-boy, obviously brought on by your challenged intellect.

Don't forget what you really are 'a low life scamming ponzi pimp, preying on the vulnerable'

Steve Lawson
    1 hr ·
    8 months ago I made a decision to finally quit traditional MLM and walk away from the industry altogether.
    I was tired of the hype and the boom bust nature of the industry. I was tired of seeing the same few leaders jump from one business to another and lead their followers into something new every few months before they had even the chance to make their initial investments back again.
    I realised that there was a pattern emerging and I saw it being initiated by the same people month after month. You see being dedicated to this industry for over 4 years I had been one of those people that followed the advice of these leaders because I thought they could be trusted. You see they kept telling me and reassuring me that the next company was going to be “The One”
    Now it eventually dawned on me that it was these same few leaders that were making all the money and all that was really happening for me was that I was spending my money and promoting these same leaders and giving them all the exposure and I was following them into business after business like a lamb to the slaughter. I was blindly being lead into more and more debt. You see I believed in the hype and I believed that eventually I would be the one that would make all the money.
    However the reality was that I never gained any momentum or established any foundation for success because I was following people that were just not interested in me or had my best interests at heart. The truth was they were only interested in my credit card !
    Now I am not saying that there are no good leaders out there who are willing to give up their time and knowledge to help establish a foundation in a company and work with a team to create success for the many instead of the few… In fact I would like to hold myself in that category..
    But realistically my faith in so called leaders has completely diminished because I now have witnessed time after time the truth that greed and selfishness is what drives these people.
    So what made me decide to continue on in an industry that has such a high rate of failure that is filled with hype and over inflated promises of success and that ritually scams people out of their money.
    Well the truth is I knew it was possible to make money and completely change my lifestyle and working environment, but at the same time do it in an ethical way and a way that could be a positive and inspiring influence to others.
    You see I wanted to work for myself and I wanted to be in control of where and when I worked. I didn’t want to be a slave to somebody else and to be building someone else’s dreams and I wanted to prove to myself that I had the ability and the drive to make this online thing work…
    I also realised that if I could communicate the right message and become a leader that genuinely worked for the good of the team and not just for my own selfish ends then I would be able to build a good foundation and if I stuck to the right way of building and didn’t jump from one business to the next then it would be possible to achieve what I wanted which primarily was my freedom.
    Now there was one thing about the MLM industry that I knew through experience and that was that it is not easy to win in this industry, because fundamentally there is one crucial element required for success and 98% of people absolutely hate what is at the centre of the entire Industry. Of course I am referring to the need to SELL ! Yes this industry is all about "Selling the Dream".
    So many people fear selling and fear networking and an instant mental block is placed in their minds as soon as they hear the word SALES and so the challenge for this industry is to be able to inspire, motivate, teach and transform people from the self doubting and self limiting beliefs that they hold about themselves and turn them into self confident action takers dedicated to a leadership role.
    So people who may never have had a leadership role in their lives and who also believe that they could never become leaders are thrust into a position that is at their core uncomfortable and frightening to them and the expectation is that they are to transform into leaders almost overnight and instantly become the authority in their niche.
    Now of course this is where the problem of the hype and the ridiculous marketing hyperbole takes it’s toll on those wishing to take this journey into entrepreneurship. This is where those unscrupulous leaders leave their mark. They bring people into something without explaining the truth and without working closely with them to develop them personally and they tell people that all they need is a set of tools a traffic source and a good sales funnel.. Well ladies and gentleman lets be realistic for one second. If that was all that was required then surely wouldn’t everyone be able to succeed ? Well we have established that 98% of people fail and the truth is that having a sales funnel is only a small part of the overall picture.
    Here is the real truth and I explain it like this..
    The leaders that are succeeding are the ones that are personally being promoted by all of their affiliates. Example.. They will make the sales funnels and make the video’s and run the groups and sell the traffic. There faces are being syndicated by all of their followers and guess what this does for them. Well it elevates them as the authority and it gives them mass exposure. This is a calculated marketing strategy devised to gain maximum exposure to them and their brand and will lead them to make more sales of their company there tools and there traffic sources.
    So is there anything fundamentally wrong with this ? Well in my opinion the answer is NO they are doing what we all should be doing and that is becoming the authority. This takes time, effort and patience and education. If you want to make the Big Money you have to be a BIG NAME..
    So how do you become The Big Name ? Well like I said before it takes time, patience, education and a willingness to go out into the market place and sell yourself and to provide Value !!
    Promoting a sales funnel is like I said before just a small part of a bigger picture where you need to be everyday working on your brand, giving value, learning something new every day and teaching it forward to your followers.. You need to grow as an individual you need to grow into that leadership role and that means getting a little uncomfortable.
    Making those telephone calls, handling objections, doing Skype and Google Hangouts.. Speaking on stage and making videos going to events and providing value in your own way.. All of these are essential components to becoming a successful entrepreneur in this industry.
    There is no hiding place and at some point in your journey you have to confront all the fears and the self doubt and break free..
    So my point to this post is that you have to think about this industry in a very logical way. You have to look at the success stories and mirror what you see and look beyond the hype and see who is genuine and what are these leaders doing for their team overall… If they are just purely about positioning you into all of their businesses and just selling you a funnel and telling you that your going to make it then in my experience all you will be doing is building their business and not yours..
    Become the leader make the videos, create your content, produce your blog and syndicate YOU rather than others and then help people to stop following the Hype.. Don’t jump into half a dozen programmes without any knowledge or experience on the say so of the unscrupulous leaders that have a plan for their own success but instead focus on learning and developing your leadership skills and work on developing your own mini mastermind groups of maybe 4 or 5 people that you can all get together with and learn from each other unconditionally..
    Education is Key… Personal Development, Personal Branding, Syndication, Paid Marketing, Content Creation, all of these go to make up a successful entrepreneur and if you are going to become a full time stay at home Mom or Dad working on your own terms then these are the things you need to work on.. Stay Focused on your business and learn too make money with a single business before embarking on multiple businesses.. Once you have acquired the skills then look to develop your income streams by diversifying into other congruent programmes.
    When I finally stopped jumping from one thing to the next I was able to establish a solid foundation from which to grow out other income streams.. There are some good leaders out there who will help you and who have a solid system in place and who will provide you with training and resources but there are also people with systems that will keep trying to take from you over and over again so it’s important to do your due diligence..
    I am glad I didn’t quit and glad that I finally found a couple of companies that I could stick with and grow a solid business and good working relationship with a team of people that are all dedicated to helping each other succeed.. If you stick around long enough you will find that too. Don't give up in your first 30, 60,90 days of joining a business but rather think of this as a long term path to ultimately giving you the freedom you deserve.
    Work hard and stay committed stay focused on the end goal. Write down your goals whether daily , weekly or monthly and stick to the plan. Always go back to your "WHY" and realise that everyone who has ever succeeded in anything has had to go through the same journey that you are on today. Be prepared to invest in yourself and your business but don't waste money on jumping around from programme to programme.. Eventually you will move forward and the pace will quicken..
    If I can do it then YOU can do it too..
    ~Peace~

Despicable individual

Hendre Park
    Llanelli
    UNITED KINGDOM

Last edited by alanking; 05-07-2016 at 06:30 AM.

38. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Steve is taking lessons from the Ponzi Pimps whose "facts" are socially constructed and preached like a sermon to the sheeple who must be "willing to learn and coachable"...

40. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

One must not seek to reinvent the wheel after all!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

42. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Lawson View Post
    "Yes this industry is all about 'Selling the Dream'." SD -> Yep.
    "Well we have established that 98% of people fail..." SD -> Absolutely. Without a doubt
    "So is there anything fundamentally wrong with this ? Well in my opinion the answer is NO ...." SD -> That makes you a total sleazeball, Steve Lawson
    Sheeple, doesn't it ever just piss you off that you are paying this guy's bills while getting ripped off time after time?

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

44. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The most dangerous liars are those who think they are telling the truth....

Steve_Lawson.png

46. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The most dangerous liars are those who think they are telling the truth....

Steve_Lawson.png

well done resisting the shiny object syndrome Stevie-boy!

just some of his ponzi schemes so far

- socialmediabar
    - ten ten formula marketing group
    - visalus
    - 6 figure mentors
    - xplocial
    - empower network
    - DS Domination
    - viewtrakr
    - tsu
    - internet lifestyle network
    - total lifestyle alliance
    - M&G leads system
    - staged
    - TSU
    - National Wealth Centre
    - Marketing and Networking University
    - get paid social
    - my advertising pays (brief attempt)
    - traffic monsoon
    - future net

and many others I've missed!

Hendre Park
    Llanelli
    UNITED KINGDOM

Yet more of Steve's failures

https://companycheck.co.uk/director/...LAWSON/summary

48. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

this man is a 'professional network marketer' !

steve lawson ponzi pimp fat 4.jpg

Hendre Park
    Llanelli
    UNITED KINGDOM

Yet more of Steve's failures
    https://companycheck.co.uk/director/...LAWSON/summary

50. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post