Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunil C. Patel

Post Thanks / Like

re: Sunil C. Patel

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    One thing I will say about Sunil is this: I find all his silliness massively entertaining!
    And satisfying.

There are few things in life we can be certain of, and MLM=Inherently flawed is one of them.

It's a sort of "peace in knowing" yet sad because there will be victims.

Like watching a show with a lost dog, but knowing it ends okay. So I can watch the rerun in peace instead of worry because the show is entertaining.

My wish is to remove the variables that confuse the marks so we have fewer victims. There is no debating murdering, stealing, robbing, dying,.....MLMing. It is what it is.

Feedback on refining my analogy is most welcome.

For example, I've recently started using "MLMing" as much as possible as it puts the focus on the action by adding the "ing". Hopefully this helps define it as something you do rather than an individual company or product. It is the illusion that the companies are somehow different that makes people repeat the mistake.

2. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sunil wants to get 1 million followers....he is in the motivation business after all.

SP 2 Jan 18.jpg

Let's see what his motivational pictures are like, shall we?

SP 3 Jan 18.jpg

Oooh, chips....and a burger.....and his feet. Wowee, am I motivated now!

4. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

An "Extra Value Meal Deal". Now that's funny....

6. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
    For example, I've recently started using "MLMing" as much as possible as it puts the focus on the action by adding the "ing". Hopefully this helps define it as something you do rather than an individual company or product. It is the illusion that the companies are somehow different that makes people repeat the mistake.
    This is a good strategy IMO. Many of the people profiled in these pages are on their umpteenth business opportunity. Their only real output is endless recruiting, with some better than others. Absent demonstrable retail sales to those not in the opportunity they are both breaking the law and encouraging others to do so. I conclude most MLMs are in violation of Pyramid Laws or they would make their financials much easier to track down.

I do wonder at times who falls for these schemes and what it would take to help them. The shuttering of https://www.sec.gov/litigation/litre...16/lr23604.htm and the cease and desist in https://www.ssb.texas.gov/news-publi...mergency-order leave me to conclude many folks were absent the years they spent teaching reading in primary school.

For frequent Ponzi promoters I am even more concerned there is little help for some.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

8. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

People don't have to judge Silly Sunil.

All they have to do is comment on what he does.

The guy is a defiant idiot who continues to self sabotage his new business by using the same model which has lead to multiple criminal convictions and SEC enforcement action.

The guy is seriously delusional if he thinks:

a) He's going to be able to build a reputation as a motivational speaker on the back of it.

b) It's going to survive

c) he's not going to attract scrutiny by law enforcement. ESPECIALLY considering his involvement with Traffic Monsoon
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

10. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Could have stopped at seriously delusional

12. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sunil Patel z43.jpg

Sunil C. Patel announces "I am on the line up of Speakers too" for Les Brown in London II - Live Your Dream January 20th?

Looks like he needs to tell somebody besides whoever reads his Facebook page:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/les-b...ts-38172720635

"Main Speaker: Mr Les Brown" ? ________
    "Speaker - Althea Grant" ? _____________
    "Guest Speaker - Douglas Vermeeren" ? __
    "Guest Speaker - Raymond Aaron" ? _____
    "Sunil C. Patel" ? _____________________

Any curious Londoners willing to cough up £177 – £697 for tickets can find out if anyone running the show will make the mistake of giving Sunil C. Patel a working microphone.

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

14. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

no need to spend anything. why would a nobody be asked to speak at all? they wouldn't. look at all the money I just saved people.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

16. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, Silly Sunil will be the first speaker attendees encounter.

He'll be at the door when they arrive.

"M13 - six rows down, on your left"

"B32 - right down the front in the middle section"

"F47 - half way down behind the lady with the red hair"

18. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Richard Branson at the beach.

Richard Branson At the Beach.JPG

Sunil Patel reading a book by Richard Branson at the beach.

Not even the seagulls.JPG

Even the seagulls found more interesting things to **** on.

alone at the beach.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

20. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just consider the stupidity of the next worlds biggest motivators' statement:

"I have read nearly every Richard Branson book over the last 25 years"

What on earth does that even mean ???
    * You haven't read every book written by Richard Branson ???

* You read so slowly, it's taken you twenty five years to read the books you HAVE read???

* You can't count. Bransons' first book was released in 2000.
    2018 minus 2000 = 18 years

22. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sir Richard Branson has written 12 books. I am sure that Sunil got the most out of his books about his virginity and thus why he took so long to read them. It just seemed like it was 25 years.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

24. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Aw, Sunil......he's starting to sound a bit desperate these days. Seems like no-one is listening to him any more. He posted this:-

SP 4 Jan 18.jpg

And got this response:-

SP 5 jan 18.jpg

And all the 12 shares (or at least the ones I could see) were by one Sunil Patel. Bless!

26. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just wondering how his "Integrity" venture is going these days.

He seems more interested in promoting an event featuring someone called Les Brown (never heard of him myself, but hey-ho). Surely a high flyer like Sunil should be promoting his own, wonderful, events??

28. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Buying a Bentley (even a 14 year old model) within days of starting "Intergrity" was probably a fatal error in hindsite !

He seems more interested in promoting an event featuring someone called Les Brown (never heard of him myself, but hey-ho). Surely a high flyer like Sunil should be promoting his own, wonderful, events??
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

30. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sunil is still trying to build confidence by showing everyone how important he thinks he is. He's failing miserably; so, nothing worth talking about is happening with Integrity ESA....

32. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

374 members so far have joined integrityesa dot com....
    373 if you don't count my sticky beak account...lol...

34. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Paradigm changing

36. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

SP 6 Jan 18.jpg

But....but....wait a minutes....isn't he the "Student Loan Millionaire"? And yet he didn't have £15k easily available - had to borrow it from people? People, not even a bank?

I dunno, sounds to me like Sunil has been fibbing about his "wealth" - assuming that this whole story is true, of course.......

38. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Della, my belief is that all of his properties are mortgaged to the hilt, thus why he can't get a bank loan. Toss in that he has a huge bundle tied up in TM has put him cash poor. Toss in he lies and it is a toxic mix of what is real and what is fantasy with him.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

40. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

SP 6 Jan 18.jpg

But....but....wait a minutes....isn't he the "Student Loan Millionaire"? And yet he didn't have £15k easily available - had to borrow it from people? People, not even a bank?

I dunno, sounds to me like Sunil has been fibbing about his "wealth" - assuming that this whole story is true, of course.......
    why didn't he just go live in one of his slum apartments?
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

42. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I know Sunil likes his thread, here's some motivational stuff pal.

Nice.jpg

Snake.jpg

Losing.jpg

Maybe next time don't act like you have millions if you're down to your last 15K. Surely the teeves would've picked someone more affluent if only they knew you were down to noodles and knickers.

44. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

SP 6 Jan 18.jpg

I wonder what he means when he thanks people who borrowed him emergency cash. Is this a typo or are they the words of a gold star ignoramus?

46. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    I wonder what he means when he thanks people who borrowed him emergency cash. Is this a typo or are they the words of a gold star ignoramus?
    I'm going for the "gold star ignoramus" angle personally.

48. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So, let me get this straight,

You can "Awaken the Greatness Within" by pimping a provably fraudulent online advertising ponzi and selling meal replacement shakes.

MM, mmn, I can hear them rushing to join from here

50. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post