Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TimTech versus Real Scummers. Whose is The Ethical Business?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: TimTech versus Real Scummers. Whose is The Ethical Business?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Olson View Post
    Bullies?

Some of you guys are the real bullies, you just don't see it.

Your efforts to rid the world of scams are legit and I applaud it, but you throw people under the bus because we get MENTIONED in ad land pro....I don't care of ad land pro, so because I get mentioned there, all of a sudden ILH and TimTech 'supports' it? LOLOL Think about that...Seriously.

You just tried to throw an ex-TimTech program AdKreator under the bus too...Some of you guys are the biggest bullies I have seen in quite some time. It's a shame, because I do honestly think you mean well...

But you are fighting the wrong people. I'm not your enemy and neither are my websites and company.
    Nobody is trying to throw your business under a bus Jon. I was the one who said that you ran an ethical traffic exchange. You decided not to remove advertisements from JustBeenPaid and that was your decision. I think you made a big mistake by not doing so. I am not going to change that opinion.

I did not attempt to throw AdKreator under a bus. I have the greatest respect for the new owner and I admire her work. I asked if it was run by an ethical business woman and the consensus of opinion at this stage is, that it is.

Traffic exchanges have to change with the times. You will get criticized for allowing Fred Mann to advertise cons on ILH. You could make some attempt to rectify that situation and gain more respect here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Seems like I am getting late on this one, had to order new equipment for wireless connect. As far as Jon Olson, I have no knowledge. This is the first I have heard of Tim Tech in this forum. P2P has been involved in this type dd for a long time and knows a lot of the players. The only thing I will say is if you allow/permit Kathleen Vanbeekom to use your name and companies for her profit in the schemes she promotes, you will be allowing yourself to be lowered to her level. There is no personal vindication here just an awareness of several years online acquaintance with same.

With all due respect to you and affiliates, I KNOW that I do not want my name nor my company being associated in any positive way with Adlandpro. I do try to keep others informed and help fight bullies. There are some strong ways here of dealing with scammers. I do not judge and just try to keep MY way of fighting scam and fraud. I am sure you can ask KCV about us ex-members and she can fill you in with pages of lies, she is very good at that.

You help promote JBP and JSSTripler?? Whoops!

Post Thanks / Like

Jon Olson allows Just Been Paid and Fred Mann's other programs in his rotation. Would Jon allow me or any others RS member, who wishes to give his traffic exchange a try, allow RS to appear in the ILoveHits rotation?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Seems like I am getting late on this one, had to order new equipment for wireless connect. As far as Jon Olson, I have no knowledge. This is the first I have heard of Tim Tech in this forum. P2P has been involved in this type dd for a long time and knows a lot of the players. The only thing I will say is if you allow/permit Kathleen Vanbeekom to use your name and companies for her profit in the schemes she promotes, you will be allowing yourself to be lowered to her level. There is no personal vindication here just an awareness of several years online acquaintance with same.

With all due respect to you and affiliates, I KNOW that I do not want my name nor my company being associated in any positive way with Adlandpro. I do try to keep others informed and help fight bullies. There are some strong ways here of dealing with scammers. I do not judge and just try to keep MY way of fighting scam and fraud. I am sure you can ask KCV about us ex-members and she can fill you in with pages of lies, she is very good at that.

You help promote JBP and JSSTripler?? Whoops!
    I learned about Jon Olson's ILoveHits traffic exchange and Adlandpro Traffic exchange from the same source "scratchy." They were both recommended by one of the "Internet Marketing Gurus" in the 2002/2003 era, Michael Russel who created a program that he called The Massive Passive Advertising Machine. MPAM. I gave his methods a try but it required one to spend hours sending out mass produced sales spiel to an untargeted audience. I soon lost interest.

My first impressions of Adlandpro was good because I met some great "Internet Friends" who promoted real products like your artwork and proper services like web hosting but Adlandpro went rotten, as we both know. I liked Jon Olson's ILoveHits traffic exchange in those days as he was selective about sites which he allowed in the rotation. He provided good customer support and appeared to be a leader in the field.

Kathleen VanBeenkom has placed Jon's ILoveHits and his traffic exchange consortium (TimTech) above the radar. He tells us that Adlandpro Traffic Excahange is not part of TimTech but Kathleen assures us that it is. Kathleen has also placed another of Jon's TimTech sites (AdKreator) above the radar by stating that it has been bought by an Adlandpro member, Barbara DelGiudice.

I do not think that Jon or Barbara are likely to be very happy with Kathleen at present.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 05-25-2012 at 04:43 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    I learned about Jon Olson's ILoveHits traffic exchange and Adlandpro Traffic exchange from the same source "scratchy." They were both recommended by one of the "Internet Marketing Gurus" in the 2002/2003 era, Michael Russel who created a program that he called The Massive Passive Advertising Machine. MPAM. I gave his methods a try but it required one to spend hours sending out mass produced sales spiel to an untargeted audience. I soon lost interest.

My first impressions of Adlandpro was good because I met some great "Internet Friends" who promoted real products like your artwork and proper services like web hosting but Adlandpro went rotten, as we both know. I liked Jon Olson's ILoveHits traffic exchange in those days as he was selective about sites which he allowed in the rotation. He provided good customer support and appeared to be a leader in the field.

Kathleen VanBeenkom has placed Jon's ILoveHits and his traffic exchange consortium (TimTech) above the radar. He tells us that Adlandpro Traffic Excahange is not part of TimTech but Kathleen assures us that it is. Kathleen has also placed another of Jon's TimTech sites (AdKreator) above the radar by stating that it has been bought by an Adlandpro member, Barbara DelGiudice.

I do not think that Jon or Barbara are likely to be very happy with Kathleen at present.
    Let's call it what it truly is: Shoddy Passive Advertising Machine or SPAM!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Let's call it what it truly is: Shoddy Passive Advertising Machine or SPAM!
    That was funny and clever "whip". It was exactly what it was, lessons in "Internet Marketing" which i very soon discovered was synonymous with spamming.

Apparently MPAM closed and according to a post in this thread, most of the members assembled at "Affiliate Funnel." When I was sent an invitation to join that, I was horrified to see a free gift of software to cheat traffic exchanges offered on it's home page.

I am rather curious to know what came of Michael Russel the founder of MPAM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

OMG!! I am sure it was purchased as a legitimate business for Barbara. Now Kathleen is going to use it to spam more of her scams. :(

She has been hard at work on it also:

STUNNING NEWS: Adlandpro Member Purchased AdKreator! | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Even the TimTech guys know Adlandpro is legendary, and anyone who doesn't like Adlandpro or doesn't recognize the greatness here, doesn't know what they're talking about...RS and the haters there don't know what they're talking about, regarding ANYTHING in online marketing. If they DID, they wouldn't be at RS, they'd be somewhere where they're taken seriously and gaining some serious recognition using their REAL NAMES.
    The RealScummers are at it again | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

In case Jon needs to read the exact quote.

I was over there for a minute and now she is taking up the 10 Commandments. Next she will be preaching and quoting Scripture - at least I hope, so maybe some of it will ring through to her. Like "Thy shall not steal."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Their feeble attempts last year to bash EZ Wealth Solution just made it get stronger, it's still going stronger than ever, and now with their attacks on TT, the haters at RS have just buried themselves because the entire marketing community knows TT is outstanding. All RS has accomplished is make itself look completely idiotic, again, but we already knew that.
    We are Haters just because we try to expose her scams?? Poor thing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hope you RS members caught all this!!! What do you think about her latest bashing of RealScam!!??

RE: The RealScummers are at it again

4/27/2012 2:14:30 PM

Jim,

What the RS people don't realize is, the TimTech-ers are for REAL and operate their businesses with the utmost ethics, and have 100,000's of loyal daily clients worldwide, and we can all use all their services for FREE. Jon wasn't happy about the RS crud, he walks the walk of a Christian person, he's an oak tree.

"Now she is speaking FOR Jon Olson. by Scratchy

That's what the RS people don't get because none of them are rock-solid, they don't use photos or make videos of themselves or show themselves for who they are. They just sit around making stuff up, the entire "scam-discussion" industry is a cesspool of nobodies. They try to make an "industry" based on bashing marketing, as if they want marketing to disappear, but if it did, if we stopped marketing, they'd have nothing to do. Their entire little online life is based on the hard work of motivated people, that's the irony of it, they are trying to drag down the real industry on which they base their own fake industry.

Do you see any scam-discussion sites posting commission reports? No. Do you see any scam-discussers speaking on video? No. Do you see anyone earning high 5 to 6 figures as a scam-discusser? No. Do you see any training on how to be a scam-discusser? No. Because it's not even a real thing. The people don't want to BE REAL, so how do they expect to be taken seriously? They're not.
    are rock-solid, they don't use photos or make videos of themselves or show themselves for who they are

She forgot about Festa!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Bullies?

Your efforts to rid the world of scams are legit and I applaud it, but you throw people under the bus because we get MENTIONED in ad land pro....I don't care of ad land pro, so because I get mentioned there, all of a sudden ILH and TimTech 'supports' it? LOLOL Think about that...Seriously.

You just tried to throw an ex-TimTech program AdKreator under the bus too...Some of you guys are the biggest bullies I have seen in quite some time. It's a shame, because I do honestly think you mean well...

But you are fighting the wrong people. I'm not your enemy and neither are my websites and company.
    Kathleen has announced in her forum who the new owner of AdKreator is and I wonder if she is happy to be associated with KCV's promotion.

A New Milestone For TimTech | Hit Exchange News

I visited this site and found something interesting...

Barb is and has been an online friend for several years and I believe a good person. She does not seem to be one who would approve of scam of any type.

Digital Products Business News

Predictions for 2012

As consumers become more aware of risks, especially online, crooks are turning to more sophisticated technology to steal information from places over which we have no control and to target vulnerable groups like seniors.

The older age group are particularly at risk from scams on the Internet because they represent possibly the fastest-growing section of users. Most other age groups have been online for years and, with the exception of very young users, are tuned in to many of the security risks. Not so with older folk.

One worrying trend that will help keep ID theft at the head of the top scams list is the growth in data breaches -- loss of personal information over which we have no control. For more on this, see our earlier report, What to Do If You're a Data Breach Victim.

Against that background, here's our top scams forecast for 2012.

10. Travel scams. Timeshare schemes will be with us of course, but look out for a surge in free flight and vacation scams -- telephone and snail-mail offers front-loaded with service charges. After you pay, you find the offer has expired. The London 2012 Olympics likely will also be a magnet for ticket scams.

9. Money-for-nothing scams. This is our new catch-all label for doorstep and charity scams. You pay money to a charity collector -- on your doorstep, in the mall or online -- often after a natural disaster, but your cash ends up in the collector's pocket. Also on your doorstep: bogus and crooked contractors who take your money for work you didn't need or which they don't bother to do.

8. Economy-related scams. Times are still uncertain, but other, more lucrative scams will likely push this group of con tricks that includes bogus job schemes further down our top 10 scams list. Foreclosure scams might start to cool off but other fee-laden loan modification and bogus grant tricks will persist.

7. Investment scams. We haven't seen the end of crooked Ponzi schemes yet, and with low interest rates, high precious metal prices and turbulent markets, scammers have latched on to gold, copper and currency trading as a lure to investors. Anything that pushes up oil prices will also boost bogus energy-saving products.

6. Lottery scams. Despite stacks of media publicity and tragic reports of huge financial losses, people continue to be hoodwinked by emails and letters saying they've won a fortune on a lottery. Scammers use celebrity or official-sounding names to make their claims more credible and keep lotteries at the halfway point in our top scams list. Once a victim is hooked with a small initial "processing" payment, the scammers just keep coming back for more.

5. Skimming and ATM scams. We've broadened this top 10 scams category slightly to include tricks that not only steal card information but also block ATMs from paying out. The crook returns to take your money after you've left to complain. This crime is seriously on the rise because it's so easy. See this earlier report, ATM Theft: 8 Tips to Protect Yourself From the 5 Most Common ATM Scams.

4. Nigerian scams. Well, what do you know... now that everyone knows they haven't inherited a fortune, Nigerian scammers have plunged into the lonely-hearts market to make up for lost "business." They frequent online dating agencies, especially targeting older age groups, but also send out emails on-spec, claiming to have fallen for their victims (whom they've never seen!). Romance ensues, followed by a request for money for an air ticket. This and ongoing advance fee scams will push this scam back up our top scams chart.

3. Internet sales. Scammers will try to keep one step ahead of law enforcement and security software, especially with scam shopping websites. These tricks also include bogus shopping comparison sites that pretend to be giving impartial reviews, phony online pharmacies, and "free trial" sites that trick victims into unwittingly signing up for recurring credit card or cell phone charges.

2. Malware. Law enforcement agencies and software companies have been moderately successful in shutting down botnets, used for spamming, and fake anti-virus alerts that trick victims into paying to supposedly secure their PCs. But the scale of the malware industry is phenomenal. Add in the "gray" area of adware we unknowingly allow to install on our PCs, and we can't see any chance of this PC hijacking moving down our top scams rankings.

1. Phishing and identity theft. As we said earlier, our biggest concern is the amount of information hackers have shown themselves capable of stealing by breaking into the networks of firms that hold our personal records. We think this will continue to grow, along with persistent attempts to capture our confidential information through phishing tricks via spoof sites, emails and cell phone text messages.

What our annual list of top scams shows is that crooks continuously change and refine their techniques in their efforts to outwit us all. No doubt they will continue to do so but the decline in identity theft crime gives us some hope that perhaps advances in security technology or just plain user wariness can help protect us.

It's probably too much to hope that we can ever turn the tide against the scammers but by knowing what the top scams are, you can at least reduce your chance of becoming a victim.

That's all we have for today, but we'll be back next week with another issue. See you then!

ID Theft and Malware Head Up Top Scams List

Does this sound like a person who would like to be associated with Kathleen's "programs"??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

These 2 seem involved in many different things... You decide:

Tim Linden - Pipl Directory

Its creators Jon Olson, Tim Linden and Austin Hallock really seem to ... Two of the partners, Jon Olson and Tim Linden, are also promoting the newly launched IM ... [ Free Traffic Exchanges " Blog Archive " Sweeva Revisited - free-traffic-exchange.net ]

Post Thanks / Like

Bullies?

I for one don't buy your claim that you can't weed out the scams in the surf rotation......You could if you wanted to but you don't cos without them you got nothing left....

Simple way to weed them out is to charge a small fee to add a site to the rotation....B4 a site is added it would have to be verified as legit....
    The small fee would more then cover the wage of a person employed to verify each site....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    I for one don't buy your claim that you can't weed out the scams in the surf rotation......You could if you wanted to but you don't cos without them you got nothing left....
    Of course he could weed out scams in the rotation if he wanted to. The reason that I say this, is because he used to do it when I was a member in 2003.

Okosh makes the point very clear. If he weeded out the scams, what would he have left? I will try surfing again to see if I can spot a single site that offers anything of value.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bonafide, proven liar
    Their feeble attempts last year to bash EZ Wealth Solution just made it get stronger, it's still going stronger than ever, and now with their attacks on TT, the haters at RS have just buried themselves because the entire marketing community knows TT is outstanding. All RS has accomplished is make itself look completely idiotic, again, but we already knew that.
    Want to try that one again? This time without the proven lie? if 107 dollars a month is somehow 'stronger' after all this time.......

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It all sounds a lot like Scamlandpro. Just my opinion after looking into only a few of these.

Post Thanks / Like

Of course he could weed out scams in the rotation if he wanted to. The reason that I say this, is because he used to do it when I was a member in 2003.

Okosh makes the point very clear. If he weeded out the scams, what would he have left? I will try surfing again to see if I can spot a single site that offers anything of value.
    This is the bit I don't understand.....If the whole point is not to recruit others into the traffic exchange in the hope that they either pay the monthly fee or surf and then join the scams advertised in the rotation then what's the point of a traffic exchange??...
    Or is a traffic exchange just a place where reff whores pay a monthly fee to advertise their pet scams in the rotation??....

Unless I'm missing something here then it would seem that this "legit business" that Jon says he's running is nothing more then a site that promotes and enables scams to thrive....

Please let me know if I got this wrong....))

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post

Unless I'm missing something here then it would seem that this "legit business" that Jon says he's running is nothing more then a site that promotes and enables scams to thrive....
    That is what I see "okosh." I will surf again today and see if I can spot a single page which is not a splash page for some nefarious deal.

Post Thanks / Like

That is what I see "okosh." I will surf again today and see if I can spot a single page which is not a splash page for some nefarious deal.
    So is that the only way to "earn" from these traffic exchangers??.....Doesn't sound like a legit business....Looks like Jon is running a pure scam...

Post Thanks / Like

I must Reply to Robert Puddy!

Hit That NAIL on the HEAD!

Sitting on FAT asses, playing games, getting houses paid for....

RELYING on Newbies and Followers of BS!
    To sit on FAT Asses, playing games, paying bills, etc...

I Do have 1 Question for Everyone?

If TimTech worked SOOOOOOOOOO well, WHY don't
    they have 500,000 Members in any 1 program.

Obviously it doesn't work.

Been Online since, when, 2001, and still can't Recruit anything
    Except Your Money.

I'm Smiley from SmileyTraffic.com
    Last edited by Vern Chumbley; 05-28-2012 at 04:34 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Robert has Picked Up On What I've Been Saying For Years!

Members Are Not STUPID!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vern Chumbley View Post
    I must Reply to Robert Puddy!

Hit That NAIL on the HEAD!

Sitting on FAT asses, playing games, getting houses paid for....

RELYING on Newbies and Followers of BS!
    To sit on FAT Asses, playing games, paying bills, etc...

I Do have 1 Question for Everyone?

If TimTech worked SOOOOOOOOOO well, WHY don't
    they have 500,000 Members in any 1 program.

Obviously it doesn't work.

Been Online since, when, 2001, and still can't Recruit anything
    Except Your Money.

I'm Smiley from SmileyTraffic.com
    Hello Vern and welcome to Real Scam! Thanks for posting your information.

Post Thanks / Like

I surfed thirty sites and saw three different splash pages for JustBeenPaid JSSTrippler. The rest were splash pages for other traffic exchanges. I am sure that nobody other than a complete idiot is going to surf this sort of crap manually. Members who earn big credits by surfing must surf about ten of these excanges in a multiple browser while they are reading a book, watching TV or watching paint dry.

I am sorry that hit exchanges have deteriorated tto this level. The advent of multiple browsers has ensured the fall of this "industry."

Post Thanks / Like

I am not one to typically get involved in petty drama, but as the owner of a site mentioned in your Kathleen flame, I felt the need to share my observations and personal experience.

First of all, I am Paul Coonan. I own vTraffiRush. In reading what is being spewed by a couple people here, I can clearly see there is a lack of very basic investigation, which leads to blatant disregard for the facts. My site is not affiliated with a "proclaimed" scam site reported in this forum, attached to a person named Tom Green. Never heard of the guy and I have no partners in anything I do anyway. I resent the fact of my site being labeled a scam without even being looked at, and mostly on the basis of one particular person promoting it. The quotes that were pulled form Kathleen's blog where direct quotes from me personally, my words, word for word.

I understand the desire to rid the net of scams, although a futile effort it is. I tried to make a difference, just like a couple people here. In 2000-2003 I had and ran iSAAF.com, Internet Surfers Alliance Against Fraud. I, with many willing people who has also been burned, became IM watchdogs. I even used to have direct communication with Peter Thiel, former founding partner of PayPal and now philanthropist billionaire. Pete used to frequent my site, mainly looking for the sites that were finding ways to exploit PayPal. In fact, I used to report directly to him when I came across a new PayPal scam.

One thing I learned in my crusade was to be careful who I pointed a finger at, because you have no idea who they truly are. Don't take this as threat, that is not the intent. I am only sharing what happened to me. Pointing a finger at the wrong site/person has it's costs, but even worse, as I learned, you can point a finger at the right site/person, a true scammer, and find your life changed. I uncovered someone. In a nutshell, I ended up getting escorted out of my Microsoft Office by security. Full domains were taken out and used against me where I was personally libeled and slandered to a degree that it cost me my future wife at the time. Trying to get a job in that industry after that was nearly impossible if my name was searched online. I lost a career and a family.

I don't know what the beef is with Kathleen, nor do I care to hear it. But I will say this. If you don't like what she promotes, you may as well be getting the names and social connections of the 10's of 1,000's of people that promote the very same sites.

If you go to the grocery store and get some blueberries, take them home and choke on one, there are a couple people here that I could see going to the government to get blueberries outlawed. On top of that, I could see a couple people here also taking out a web site or going to a forum to personally slander and flame the store manager, and even the cashier simply for allowing the blueberries to be in the store.

Point is, people choke on blueberries everyday. In fact, there a many who die every year by choking on blueberries. But, the store owners will never take them out of their stores. Customers who want them have plenty other stores they could go to. The government would never ban them from being stores. They believe people are smart enough to be careful when eating blueberries and any problems with blueberries, the people would learn and share their experiences.

If you don't want to see scam sites in the internet anymore, best to just quit marketing. The ratio of real opportunities vs scams has never changed in the last 13 years.

In internet marketing, there are those who wallow in self-pity and blame others for their failures, and then there are those who get back up, brush themselves off and continue on with a better vision of what not to do. They also realize it was their own fault if they got scammed. For many, that is the dues that have to be paid to one day be successful.

It is impossible to filter/police all sites on traffic exchanges because there are endless ways to get around a domain being banned. I agree with Jon that the only real way to curb the scam sites is by educating people. Even with education, many people still have to learn for themselves. Overall, scam/illegal sites will never go away, just like drugs coming in from Mexico.

Overall, don't let your crusade hurt you or family, as it did mine, and you should avoid hurting others especially those who are not the scam site owners, but merely innocent members.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is the latest poop from honest Jon and his scam exchange....

Interesting address at the bottom....Didn't Jon say he's in Canada???....

Hiya okosh ,

We want to wish everyone in America a very happy Memorial Day and thank you to all the men and women in service, past and present! Thank you for everything you do!

As this is the 'official' start to summer, the popular opinion is that somehow business online slows down during the summer months...We have actually found that to be the complete opposite as business seems to really get going in the summer.

So what better way to start off the summer with a little TE Live and a Monday night session for T3. Jon will be there, giving away prizes and of course discussing some hit business topics....Come hang out if you aren't in front of a BBQ later today =)

4pm Eastern for TE Live and then 7pm Eastern for T3...

The TimTech Nerds

P.S. This is the last day for Bill's Birthday Badge Bash...Where you can get 3 custom made CTP badges for only 40 bucks! Be a part of the social boom with your own CTP badges for a huge discount. We know Bill will love you forever =)

Click here to Claim your XP for reading this email!

Join Us Every Monday - Friday 4pm EST
    We don't only give you the tools to build your business, we train you on how to effectively use them. This is a no pressure no pitch type atomosphere. Everyone is welcome so come on by and say hi to the Nerds.

Have You Checked Out Our Other Sites Yet?

Copyright © 2011 Timtech LLC. All Rights Reserved.
    West Kingston, Rhode Island 02892 | 1-877-244-3581
    Unsubscribe