Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Vincent Wright Calls Soapboxmom a Troll in Defense of Tim Darnell of Advantage Conferences a Serial Scammer

Post Thanks / Like

re: Vincent Wright Calls Soapboxmom a Troll in Defense of Tim Darnell of Advantage Conferences a Serial Scammer

He really needs to get the sand out of his vagina.

Post Thanks / Like

re: Vincent Wright Calls Soapboxmom a Troll in Defense of Tim Darnell of Advantage Conferences a Serial Scammer

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    He really needs to get the sand out of his vagina.

Whoa!!! Not the normal gender association there!!! Are we implying that he's built 'funny', or that he owns .....oh, never mind...
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Vincent Wright Bogus Police Report # 2

Garland Police report.pdf

Vincent, you started this discussion with a public post on a Linkedin group which of course got removed. Did you really think that I wouldn't respond? If you can't take the heat then please do stay out of the kitchen.

I get e-mails and private mails about this site all the time. I have never flipped out and filed bogus police reports about a legitimate communication.
    Join Group
    Heather, like what you see here?

VincentStop Following Follow Vincent

To exhaust a troll...
    Are you finally exhausted Vincent? Are you going to quit harassing me and my family in this childish manner? I would suggest you be careful and get some good advice, because you are destroying your own sites and reputation with these absurd antics.

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I wouldn't call up Vincent Wright unless of course the Motel 6 them song really does it for you!

I can think of several reasons one might be living at a Motel 6. One could have such bad credit they can't own or rent anything else. One wants to stay one step ahead of creditors. One has other reasons to hide and doesn't want any phone, electric bills, deeds etc. to lead to where they are living. Very curious!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Vincent Wright's Page

A Bit More About Me...

Entrepreneurial Recruiter/Social Media Consultant - and enthusiast. Founder/Moderator of many professional discussion groups, including:

LinkingRecruiters.com
    LinkingVentureCapital.com
    MyLinkedinPowerForum.com
    MyVirtualPowerForum.com
    MyLinkingPowerForum.com
    Members of MyLinkingPowerForum.com
    Discussion Groups on MyLinkingPowerForum.com
    Wright Hand Blogger On MyLinkingPowerForum.com

Vincent Wright's Page - Ning Developer Docs

Well, Vincent, half of those are gone and the My Linking Power Forum is private and the traffic is probably plummeting further. Why would you spend your time harassing me endlessly when you are struggling and living out of a motel???
    Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

09,200 professionals on the world's largest real estate network — free
    Home : Connecticut : Hartford County : Wethersfield : Vincent Wright

NameVincent WrightCompanyWright EnterprisesE-mailContact Vincent Wright (Wright Enterprises)Websitehttp://mylinkingpowerforum.ning.com/group/LinkingRealEstate
    About Us:

Use this section to write about yourself - don't be shy - Why should a buyer or seller want to work with you? Do you have any certifications and qualifications? What sets you apart from other agents/loan officers?
    Areas of Expertise

Use this section to write about your specific areas of expertise. Do you specialize in first time buyers - listing high end homes - etc. Are there specific market area's that you specialize in? The more you write about your area's of expertise the more knowledgeable you'll sound to a potential buyer or seller.
    Testimonials

Do you have any good testimonials that clients have provided you in the past? Be sure to add them here.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______
    This is how I contacted Vincent about the material on his site that I found objectionable. He is not a real estate professional, so why doesn't Activerain boot his sorry behind. He seems to be delusional and on a rampage against me for being a "troll" whatever the heck that means. He has been wasting law enforcement's time filing bogus reports. I am not surprised to find he has no testimonials. What can one say about a guy that spends all his time chasing trolls???

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

16. Ning’s Relationship with Users

You acknowledge that Ning may terminate your account and remove your Content and other Network Data, as well as disable your access to any and all Networks and the Ning Platform at any time for violations of these Terms of Service without notice and without any liability to you. In addition, you acknowledge and consent to Ning contacting you and Your Members in order to maintain compliance with these Terms of Service.
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    That is exactly what I requested them to do, Vincent!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Vincent Wright
    OOPS! I mistimed my arrival on Earth! (I meant to come to Earth when people are NICER to one another! :-))

Tuesday at 4:04pm via Twitter · @Brandergy on Twitter
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Give me a break, Vincent. You certainly weren't nice when I came to you in a private e-mail about troubling content on your site. Do you think terrorizing my elderly relative and family with bogus police reports is professional or nice, Vincent???

Do you think having possible spammers and scammers on your forum is being nice to the majority of the members? You better start worrying about doing some fact checking before you involve law enforcement in any more of your delusions of "trolls" or put your members in danger of getting involved in some possibly very uneconomic schemes.

You should have considered that the site that host you has very specific terms of service. I made it clear to them exactly how I felt about your content and you shenanigans with law enforcement. You can also depend on this getting an avalanche of bad publicity if this isn't resolved in a professional and nice way. Think blogs, press releases, e-mails to media and threads on every forum on the planet. Your monkey business is going to end!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Brandseed
    @brand_seed US

http://brandseed.com
    Text follow brand_seed to 40404 in the United States

Follow

»

brand_seedBrandseed

New post: Brand Management Office http://bit.ly/faMc5L #brand#brandergy#branding

15 Jan

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

About this Group

• Created: March 18, 2010
    • Type: Professional Group
    • Members: 20

BrandSeed

BrandSeed is the only brand agency that leverages technology to help extraordinary individuals and brands elevate their message in a sea of noise.

BrandSeed helps you:

* Build relationships and network to get warm referrals and recommendations

* Reach your target segments through unconventional means

*Rapidly respond to customer needs and build trust
    • Join Group
    • Share group
    • Report as…
      • Inappropriate Group
      • Inappropriate Logo
      • Advertisement / Spam
      • Misrepresentation
      • Duplicate
      • Other
      • __________________________________________________ _
      • BrandSeed

BrandSeed · Most Recent
        Wall

• BrandSeed
          For marketing executives introducing social to the enterprise or seeking to improve existing approaches.

Workshops | BrandSeed
          brandseed.comSocialize with us for one day and we'll make your business social forever Social media... wow, huh? Who ever would have guessed that we would be

January 28 at 7:22am · Share

• BrandSeed

Brand Management Office
          The establishment of a Project Management Office (PMO) or Vendor Management Office (VMO) is often conducted when a high-value practice or methodology is needed across the organization...

January 16 at 2:57pm · Share

• Sign In to MyLinkingPowerForum.com

Membership is by invitation only. If you have an invitation, click the link in the email to join.

• About MyLinkingPowerForum.com

Powered by BRANDERGY, MyLinkingPowerForum.com lends a hand to help members power up their Social Media branding
          . . .

• _____________________________________________

• Looks to me since the latest activity for much of this nonsense was in January that this Brandseed was dead on arrival! 20 members in that Linkedin group is pathetic. Of course the "troll" chaser / Trollinator is commiting business suicide with his bogus harassing reports to the police and online antics.
        • Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It is high time Ning.com quit singing the praises of this nutbag:

Ning's Official Blog on Social Networking Sites » It’s all about Linking Power

Will my comment be approved???

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Vincent Wright has been reading this and blathering about it. Unfortunately, it looks like it went right over his head. I have not been anonymous for over 3 years. There is great advice in the article:
    ....Mr. Lantta answered with this guideline, “If something is verifiably
    false, then it could be actionable defamation....
    Folks with a grudge
    believe there’s true anonymity on the internet. With this belief, people post
    all sorts of nonsense. The fact is there’s no such thing as true anonymity on
    the internet.”....

Continue reading on Examiner.com Anonymous
    posts about a brand can really cost you - National Marketing | Examiner.com

Anonymous posts about a brand can really cost you - National Marketing | Examiner.com
    Well, Vincent you and my other fans might want to be more careful what you say, write and what bogus reports you file with law enforcement. We might even soon identify the president of my fan club -- the goon responsible for www.heatherdobrott.com -- as that article suggests "there's no such thing as true anonymity on the internet!."

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Vincent Wright, maybe you should call up these guys. I hear they double as Troll Busters!!!

Or, do you need the real Ghost Busters to find those imaginary trolls for you? Have you finally figured out that filing those bogus police reports is going to sink your boat there, sailor?

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

MyLinkingPowerForum · Top Posts

Top PostsMost Recent

Wall

• MyLinkingPowerForum
      What defense do you use against a person who you suspect is not sane but who has such strong beliefs they ALMOST convince you to join them?

about an hour ago via Ping.fm

__________________________________________________ ____________
    • It sounds to me like you have come close to being taken in by slick con artists. I have seen MBAs, lawyers, doctors and other very well educated and savvy folks get taken in. You should spend more time here with the connoissuers of con artist who can help you spot those goons from a mile away. Nothing like being around folks who know how to dig and get all the facts! We don't cater to scammers here, Vincent!
    Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Vincent Wright, you are pushing the limits on all fronts. I have been corresponding with Linkedin. My account is back up and they are now aware that I had quoted your post on Linkedin in order to respond. Linkedin is also aware that you are a transient living in a Motel 6 that is making totally bogus police reports. The representative also was concerned about the tone of your emails. I was told to let them know if you ever contact me again.

Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 15:14:32 -0400
    Subject: A surprise is on its way to
    you...
    To: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

enjoy yourself for a little while longer,
    Heather...an unforgettable surprise it's on its way to you..

Vincent
    I am not the only one who took that as threatening considering you filed those bogus and harassing police reports for "trolling" I strongly suggest that you do follow my example while you still have a Linkedin account and pull your comments about trolling posted in the group, Protect your brand and yourself -- online libel is tricky
    There's no such thing as anonymous posting on the internet. I believe your days of attacking folks, making false police reports and the rest have ended.

I will report any further nonsense immediately. If you have something to say to me you may do so here. Linkedin is not interested in your troll trauma and drama! I am sure Ning.com feels the same way.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

How Embarrassing/Job-Threatening Facebook Photos Are Part Of Your Job Application - Kashmir Hill - The Not-So Private Parts - Forbes.
    Vincent Wright shared that on his Twitter page recently. Too bad he didn't read that before he took off after me publicly and filed those bogus police reports from his room at the Motel 6. I have wonderful news. I will soon be able to, in the vein of my idol Paul Harvey, share the rest of the story. Then the fine readers here will have all the faccts to decide if Vincent Wright actions against me can be justified.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Town Of Wethersfield Search for one of the followingList Number - - OR Unique ID If the account number is shown on your bill, it may be entered here.

OR Tax Payer Name
    (Last Name First) or Business Name Enter last name then first name. Do not enter punctuation. Search is not case sensitive. Example: John Doe could be entered as Doe John or as Doe or as doe john.

OR Property Location
    Number
    Street Enter the street number and/or the street name. Since the words Street, Court, Lane, etc. could be abbreviated differently, do not enter this part of street name.

All Bills Current Due Balance Due All bills will find all bills regardless of balance.
    Current due will show bills which have an amount currently due.
    Balance Due will show bills which have a balance which may or may not have an amount yet due.

01 - REAL ESTATE 02 - PERSONALPROPERTY
    To view bill details click on Bill#/UID. Revenue RecordsBill #/UIDName/AddressProperty/VehicleOutstandingPaidPay Online No record found, please use other criterias!
    __________________________________________________ ________
    Vincent Wright is living in the Motel 6 there and sadly either has no car or hasn't registered it and isn't paying the vehicle taxes. Don't let him mentor you into disaster as well.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Chat
    Info
    Settings

Group Information

• Members: 8198
    • Category: LinkedIn
    • Founded: Feb 9, 2005
    • Language: English
    Brandergy.pdf

Ouch! Over 8000 members and your forum, Vincent is dead as a doornail. The movers and shakers have long since moved on. I guess they won't be joining you for movie night at the Motel 6 when the Troll Hunter airs!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Gee, after years My Linking Power Forum is not even a blip on the radar. Our traffic has been steadlily climbing over the one year we have been on the web exposing scams and scammers. How is your troll fighting campaign going, Vincent?

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    How is your troll fighting campaign going, Vincent?
    Soapboxmom

He thought he could scare this one off with his bullying ways.

Unfortunately, it didn't run away as he anticipated.

Seems to be a regular occurrence in Vinnies' life of late.

What does one call a bully who doesn't scare anybody ???
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Stalked - About Stalkers
    4) False Victimization Syndrome

In these very frustrating cases, the stalker may believe that he is the victim. Sometimes he even reports his victim to the police as having stalked him.

In these cases, the true stalker is usually the one who initiated contact, although this is not always so. In all cases, the stalker holds the victim in very high regard and will consciously or unconsciously imitate his victim's style, speech, dress, and habits. Some stalkers go so far as to buy a house with the same floor plan, trade in a car for a model like the victim's, or even make a career change to the victim's chosen profession. The stalker will rationalize his behavior by saying, "I can do it better". In reality, this kind of stalker suffers from a severe lack of self esteem. He feels very inferior to the victim whom he admires greatly, although he will rarely admit this to be true. These stalkers, believing themselves to be inferior to, or wronged or rejected by the ones they admire most, begin harassing and following the victims, spreading tales, keeping tabs, and in many instances plotting revenge. Very frequently these are same-sex stalkers.

In false victimization syndrome, the stalker is extremely manipulative. Very frequently he convinces himself and others that the victim is the one at fault, when in truth the victim frequently would have had no contact with or knowledge of the stalker if the stalker had not begun a campaign against him. Often the victim is reported to the authorities for defending himself from the stalker. You may hear from this stalker things like, "You are your own stalker" or, "You only know one side of the story." Frequently delusional and always irrational, when presented with the facts, this stalker will rationalize and manipulate everything he can and ignore even a direct question, in order to preserve his fantasy of being the victim. He will initiate conflicts and then twist them in his favor in an attempt to gain positive attention for himself. He wants, in a nutshell, to be like his victim and when he feels that he does not measure up, his motive is to bring his victim down. Sometimes this means merely trying to ruin his victim's reputation by spreading lies and rumors. Other times, this means murder.

Categories of Stalking — Judicial Education Center
    • False Victimization Syndrome: This involves an individual who either consciously or subconsciously seeks to play the role of the "victim." As such, the individual may invent a detailed tale in which he or she claims to be a stalking victim. In reality, however, the would-be victim is sometimes the actual stalker and the alleged stalker is actually the real victim. This is an extremely rare form of stalking.
    • __________________________________________________ _______________
    • Delusions of trolls, Vincent? Bogus police reports? Numerous online attacks rambling on about you and your friend being victimized by a troll? We will let our fine readers be the judge.
    Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Vincent Wright Calls Soapboxmom a Troll in Defense of Tim Darnell of Advantage Conferences a Serial Scammer

Vincent Wright went to all this trouble to defend a known serial scammer, Tim Darnell. Search Darnell here and there are dozens of threads. Darnell's Advantage Conferences sued the Dallas Better Business Bureau and lost in Summary Judgment. That pyramid scheme inploded into bankruptcy. I blogged about that and Darnell proceeded to sue me personally. Again he lost in Summary Judgment. He was never able to provide one single false statement by me or substantiate his hideous allegations of me stalking him and his top rep, Jack Weinzierl and sending him death threats.

Darnell has denounced his citizenship and refused to pay his taxes. Vincent Wright sure knows how to pick 'em!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Vincent Wright Calls Soapboxmom a Troll in Defense of Tim Darnell of Advantage Conferences a Serial Scammer

12 comments
    VincentStop Following Follow Vincent

Vincent Wright • Jennifer,
    I'd LOVE for you to elaborate a bit on THIS: "There's no such thing as anonymous posting on the internet."

1 month ago
    JenniferStop Following Follow Jennifer

Jennifer Taylor • As the article states, the anonymous poster's identity was revealed by subpoena. Please read the article for more details.

1 month agoVincentStop Following Follow Vincent

I'd love to read the article but, for some reason, there doesn't appear to be one associated with this particular post of yours...there's no apparent hyperlink

1 month agoJenniferStop Following Follow Jennifer

Jennifer Taylor • OK....something went wrong with the link...here it is again: http://www.examiner.com/marketing-in-national/anonymous-posts-about-a-brand-can-really-cost-you sorry!

Vincent Wright • No problem, Jennifer...reading it now....thanks...

Upon reading it, this article is helpful beyond my ability to explain it to you, at the moment... I'm immediately sharing it with a friend who's been fighting a troll - whom he never knew - for more than 6 years...I believe he's presently in court with her, now... In particular, I find this statement enlightening: "“Right now, it’s like the Wild West and the courts are still struggling to figure this out,”

Jennifer Taylor • Indeed. The territory is unchartered for the most part but in this age when people think they can post a derogatory comment online because they think their identity is masked, they are so wrong. We are always traceable and identifiable. I'm glad this article was timely for you and your friend. I know there are others out there which is why I was so intrigued and interviewed the attorney. There's a link to the attorney at the bottom of the article.

Vincent Wright • Jennifer, I've responded on your post and, too, I've sent the article to my friend...he deserves a break from this woman's maniacal online pursuit... (She's spent so much time pursuing him online that it makes me wonder if she's making money from CAUSING so much online trauma...???)

Jennifer Taylor • I don't know how to respond to that other than who knows and hopefully your friend will be able to get protection from the court. Since there are no "retractions" on the internet as there are in print publications, the damage goes very deep damaging precious and fragile reputations.

Vincent Wright • Actually, that question should have been made clearly rhetorical...(I know it's not answerable by you, Jennifer...)

Jennifer Taylor • but it's a plausible question for sure!

1 month agoJillStop Following Follow Jill

Jill Natalie • Thank you for sharing this article, Jennifer. I see many important issues addressed from many sides.

I have seen clients and colleagues become emboldened by their perceived anonymity online. I love the way that this article draws the line so simply and clearly:
    "post only true statements"

As far as keeping an eye on and protecting your brand and name, I just signed up for Google Alerts a few weeks ago so I can keep an eye on what is being said about me and my company. Yet another awesome tool from Google that helps me control my web presence: http://www.google.com/alerts

4 days ago
    • __________________________________________________ ____________
    • Vincent Wright is another victim of Tim Darnell. The only maniacal pursuits were those of Tim Darnell. The lying pyramid scammer who sued the Dallas Better Business Bureau and me losing both cases in Summary Judgment. Tim Darnell's fabrications of death threat and stalking make him the lowest of the scammers.
    Vincent Wright was sent all the source documents about Tim Darnell, but this clueless buffoon is still supporting Darnell. Vincent Wright the cheerleader of scammers. Now, that is some repututation to have. I suggest he do his due dilligence here and exercise extreme caution. Tim Darnell has to rolling on the floor laughing. He has this clown under his thumb and filing bogus reports with the police and making inane posts about my "trolling!"

I hope I find it that easy to nail the poster behind www.heatherdobrott.com as the article linked suggests. No doubt Vincent will be up in arms about that hideous online "trolling!"

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

I really do wish these silly little people would get it through their silly little heads.

This whole scenario is not about "anonymity" and not about "posting derogatory comments"

As slow acting and as flawed as the "LAW" may be, no prosecutor is going to spend precious time and resources going after posters who post factual accounts of what has transpired, especially when such accounts are supported by evidence.

What's even better is when that "evidence" is in the words of the complainants themselves.

The above poster is entirely correct, nothing gets lost on the internet.

Unfortunately for the likes of Tim Darnell and young Vinnie, that cuts both ways.

As fraudsters of the ilk of Weinzerl and Andy Bowdoin discovered to their horror, it's now very hard for someone to keep their behaviour "in house" no matter how hard they try to suggest their victi........err.....friends isolate themselves from "haterz" or "think positive"

In many respects, as financially draining as it might be, it's better for those whose mission it is to expose scams and scammers when blowhard bullies are silly enough to actually follow through with their empty threats.

Courts and Judges are not usually as easily mislead as some of the supporters and sycophants of fraudsters.

I think the relevant process is sometimes referred to as "the discovery phase"

Something most sensible fraudsters will do almost anything to avoid.

Actually "anti SLAPP" legislation comes in mightily handy when faced with the aforementioned "empty threats" as well.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

(b) Public records
    Information contained in government agency records open for public inspection may be published without fear of actionable invasion of privacy suit for publication of private matters. Industrial Foundation of the South v. Industrial Accident Board, 540 S.W.2d 668 (Tex. 1976), cert denied 430 U.S. 931, 97 S. Ct. 1550
    Furthermore, the U. S. Supreme Court has ruled that states cannot make a publisher liable for invasion of privacy suits for accurately reporting information disclosed in court records open to the public. Cox Broadcasting Corp. v. Cohn, 420 U.S. 469, 95 S. Ct. 1029 (1975).
    Vincent Wright better get a clue. I have every right to expose the scamming goon, Tim Darnell, haunting his forum and putting his members in jeopardy of being defrauded. Here are some more court documents for you Vincent:

http://www.realscam.com/f17/tim-darn...-781/#post9876

Tim Darnell Draws Personal Expenses.pdf

http://www.realscam.com/f22/soapboxm....html#post9707

http://www.realscam.com/f22/soapboxm....html#post9766

You really know how to pick 'em, Vincent. I would have my attorney would contact you, but why bother chasing around a clueless buffoon living in a Motel 6. You are obviously uncollectable. Luckily, your forum members can read about your new project (saving Tim Darnell from Soapboxmom the troll) and best friend (scammer Tim Darnell) here and steer clear of you two goons!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!